Halle Berry

Born
    August 14, 1966 in Cleveland, Ohio, USA

Birth Name
    Maria Halle Berry

Height
    5' 5" (1.65 m)

Mini Bio
    Halle Maria Berry was born Maria Halle Berry on August 14, 1966 in Cleveland, Ohio and raised in Bedford, Ohio to Judith Ann (Hawkins), a psychiatric nurse, and Jerome Jesse Berry, a hospital attendant. Her father was African-American and her mother is of mostly English and German descent. Halle first came into the spotlight at seventeen years when she won the Miss Teen All-American Pageant, representing the state of Ohio in 1985 and, a year later in 1986, when she was the first runner-up in the Miss U.S.A. Pageant. After participating in the pageant, Halle became a model. It eventually led to her first weekly TV series, 1989's Living Dolls (1989), where she soon gained a reputation for her on-set tenacity, preferring to "live" her roles and remaining in character even when the cameras stopped rolling. It paid off though when she reportedly refused to bathe for several days before starting work on her role as a crack addict in Spike Lee's Jungle Fever (1991) because the role provided her big screen breakthrough. The following year, she was cast as Eddie Murphy's love interest in Boomerang (1992), one of the few times that Murphy was evenly matched on screen. In 1994, Berry gained a youthful following for her performance as sexy secretary "Sharon Stone" in The Flintstones (1994). She next had a highly publicized starring role with Jessica Lange in the adoption drama Losing Isaiah (1993). Though the movie received mixed reviews, Berry didn't let that slow her down, and continued down her path to super-stardom.

In 1998, she received critical success when she starred as a street smart young woman who takes up with a struggling politician in Warren Beatty's Bulworth (1998). The following year, she won even greater acclaim for her role as actress Dorothy Dandridge in made-for-cable's Introducing Dorothy Dandridge (1999), for which she won a Golden Globe for Best Actress in a TV Movie/Mini-Series. In 2000, she received box office success in X-Men (2000) in which she played "Storm", a mutant who has the ability to control the weather. In 2001, she starred in the thriller Swordfish (2001), and became the first African-American to win Best Actress at the Academy Awards, for her role as a grieving mother in the drama Monster's Ball (2001).

NekroX

Cool Halle Berry

2. Liked by 3 users: Aekhyron, kaneda

rettel
      Nice

Images
      Hmmmm,

I'd rather see Halle in a bikini than in this black ..... suit.
      Nah, I'm not impressed, sorry!

Private Member
      Images
      Halle looks great. Thanx

6. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

AzzKicker
      She looks f'king UGLY in that outfit lol and YES MICHELLE was a WAY better Catwoman. I have yet to see a african american who looks good in black leather. COlor combo is bad.

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Anybody see or have pics of Halle on the Oprah Winfrey show yesterday?
      Nothing like seeing Halle with a tank top, tight blue jeans, toned body and a whip!
      She was HOT!!!
      Don't forget to click THANKS if you appreciate my posts.

9. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

NickAN
      I loved her on James Bond , she is hot and a great actress!

Images
      Meow, baby yeah!

12. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

creasey741
      hot girl thaks for the pics

Banned
      Images
      Halle is just so gorgeous. Definitely one of Hollywoods hottest. I personally like the longer hair on her better, but she's still hot no matter what.

15. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

cell

17. Liked by 3 users: Aekhyron, kaneda

rickrudner
      So sexy in all that leather (Catwoman)

xXxGreengoooxXx
      AHHhhh halle

Private Member
      Images
      damn i love how she looks

keep the pics commin guys

21. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

Banned
      Images

Thumbs up [04/02/05] Halle Berry @ 18th Annual Kids Choice Awards Arrivals - x18

some that I've found...might be some posted already, but some aren't.

Page 1 of 63 1231151 ... Last >>