Thread: Scoreland Amy Anderssen - A Global Obsession - 1600px - 82X (31-10-2014)  

Images

Cool Scoreland Amy Anderssen - A Global Obsession - 1600px - 82X (31-10-2014)

Scoreland - Amy Anderssen - A Global Obsession - 1600px - 82X

Model: Amy Anderssen
    Set: A Global Obsession
    Pictures: 82 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 40 pics 800x1200 & 42 pics 1600x1067
    Release Date: Friday October 31, 2014

Amy Anderssen (November '14 SCORE covergirl) is indeed a global obsession. She's a fire starter in bed scorching the sheet with her sexual heat. Her hard-cock friend will be pulling out his hose to put out the fire. He'll succeed but the flames will ignite again soon after. Amy is a very horny girl and she needs action. "I wouldn't date a guy unless I'm gonna fuck him after," Amy says with a laugh and gleaming eyes. "What's the point? Usually I'm forcing them into the bedroom. Usually I'm the one that wants it." Amy attracts attention, so much so that you'd think some TV network would offer her a reality show like her idol, Kim Kardashian. "I love Kim. She's one of the reasons I went from blond to brunette. She's the poster girl for that kind of look. She's one of my role models. I think in my hair and the eyes and the eyebrows, I can look like her. In some pictures, I can see a resemblance. I hope I look like her! Usually people look at me in a certain way. They know something's up with me. People try to talk to me a lot. People buy me wine on the plane, but it's annoying because I want to watch my movies, so I try not to make eye-contact." Well, you can't blame guys for trying. They want to live their fantasies too. And if there was an Amy Anderssen reality show on TV, what would it be about? "I've thought of that. You would just see me globetrotting all over the country, just being Amy. I run all my stuff from my website to my shoots. I don't have an agent. I've done everything on my own. I came to America on my own. You would just see me handling my business, handling my life, the bullshit, the good, the bad, the ugly, the beautiful, the celebrations. And there's a lot happening every day in my life. I like to keep busy. I can't just sit there and do nothing. I've never been this person."

Download all images with Viper-Ripper:

Viper-Ripper

-.Rar Archive
    - 42,1 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

Talking Scoreland Re: Amy Anderssen - A Global Obsession - 1600px - 82X (31-10-2014)