Thread: Anne Hathaway  

•  

Anne Hathaway

Date of Birth
    12 November 1982, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA

Height
    5' 8" (1.73 m)

Mini Biography
    Anne Hathaway's first major role came in the short-lived television series Get Real (1999). She gained widespread recognition for her roles in The Princess Diaries (2001) and its 2004 sequel as a young girl who discovers she's a member of royalty, opposite Julie Andrews and Heather Matarazzo.

She also had a notable role in Nicholas Nickleby (2002) opposite Charlie Hunnam and Jamie Bell, and a starring role in Ella Enchanted (2004). A former top-ranking soprano in New York, Hathaway was reportedly a front-runner for the role of "Christine" in the 2004 The Phantom of the Opera (2004). However, due to scheduling conflicts with The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004), she couldn't take the role, which was later given to newcomer Emmy Rossum.

Hathaway soon started to move away from family-friendly films. Following The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement (2004), she appeared topless in the films Havoc (2005) opposite Josh Peck and Brokeback Mountain (2005) opposite Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal. Her desire to break out of her "Princess Diaries" image parallels that of her one-time co-star, Julie Andrews, who went topless in the film S.O.B. (1981) in order to break away from the image she created from her 1960s musicals. In interviews, Hathaway said that doing family-friendly films didn't mean she was similar to their characters or mean she objected to appearing nude in other films.

JamesMcFarland
      Not HQ, but still post worthy and oops.

2. Liked by 2 users: Aekhyron, NCPCDoc

Daryus
      Reading over this thread reminded me that I read about a movie she just made recently, Havoc. She supposedly does a bunch of nude scenes and even a fully nude one. Anyone have any info if this movie is ever coming out?

Sponsor
      Images
      nice find...
      thankz

Viper1360
      When is that movie coming out. there is one where she does like full frontal and other shite in it. i think it is called 'Havoc'. Can someone look into it?

Elite Prospect
      Images

monstermeister
      i'd surely like to check that out

monstermeister
      i think that the size of her breasts can only be compared to the size of her eyes and teeth

Oyaatha_alai
      that is a nice set...thanks.

Private Member
      Images

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Oyaatha_alai
      that is a nice set...thanks.
      Were you referring to the photos or her rack? :tongue:

11. Liked by 1 user: dbvegeta39

pieceofmymind36
      she looks funny

damianxyz1
      She looks nice

DaleBleh
      Thanks for the posts. Nice, milky tits!

soniiic
      who is this?

Jaws
      American Actress. She is fairly young, 21 or 22 I believe.

Images
      Haven´t come to this section before. What lovely corners this forum has¡¡. Thx for the first pics, is great¡¡