Page 54 of 54 << First ... 444525354

Thread: Femele Domination Lady Natalie  

Images

Femdom Empire - Skin Diamond - His ass ...

Femdom Empire - Skin Diamond - His ass is MINE

Mistress Diamond fucks her slave with her huge strapon while keeping him completely bound and helpless unable to run away from her cock.

File Name : 111912sd_strapon
    Runtime : 9mn 19s
    File Size : 281 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Audio Codec : WMA2

Download Links:
    FemdomEmpire-Skin_Diamond_-_His_ass_is_MINE.part1.rar - 200.0 MB
    FemdomEmpire-Skin_Diamond_-_His_ass_is_MINE.part2.rar - 84.3 MB

Images

Harley Dean - Chastity Cum Drain

Harley Dean - Chastity Cum Drain

Mistress Harley has decided on the ultimate form of male control, keeping her slaves cock locked away in permanent chastity. After a several weeks of chastity his cock has become embarrassingly sensitive. He is so happy to hear that his Mistress is going to allow him to cum as his balls are ready to explode from lack of ejaculation. His happiness soon turns to despair when the cruel Mistress informs him that his chastity device is going to stay on forever! She straddles his face teasing him with her powerful vibrator against his cock making him climb closer and closer to the edge orgasm. His cock bulges through the bars as he eagerly humps the vibrator until he spurts mounds of cum from his caged dick and is forced to eat it back up.

File Name : Harley Dean - Chastity Cum Drain
    Runtime : 9mn 42s
    File Size : 285 MB
    Audio Codec : AAC LC

Download Links:
    Harley_Dean_-_Chastity_Cum_Drain.part1.rar - 200.0 MB
    Harley_Dean_-_Chastity_Cum_Drain.part2.rar - 85.0 MB

Images

TickleAbuse - Lesbian Femdom Tickle

TickleAbuse - Lesbian Femdom Tickle

Tasha has two girls who need to be dominated. One denies that she loves pussy, the other denies that she needs a woman to make her cum. Tasha has Erin handcuffed behind her back and blindfolded, she is going to make Erin her bitch and make her do whatever she wants. She stuffs Erin's face in her crotch, then forces her to lick Noelle's pussy. At first Erin resists, but Tasha knows she secretly wants it. Tasha tickles Noelle as Erin licks her pussy, and every time she cums, Tasha tickles her. Noelle is going to accept that she loves girls, Erin definitely gets her to cum hard with her tongue, over and over.

File Name : Lesbian Femdom Tickle
    Runtime : 11mn 31s
    File Size : 243 MB

Download Links:
    Lesbian_Femdom_Tickle.part1.rar - 200.0 MB
    Lesbian_Femdom_Tickle.part2.rar - 43.1 MB

Images

The Goddess Randi (Femdom Mistress)

The Goddess Randi (Femdom Mistress)

OMG, I LOVE THIS! I have decided to REALLY enforce My POWER over My slave and take it to THE NEXT LEVEL by making him do something for ME that he has never done! Something so revolting to him that he will literally BEG Me for mercy- and he does, as you will see in the clip. I am sitting on My pink throne that I LOVE, wearing a hot dress, some killer black pumps, and some black sheer stockings that I KNOW My slave will not be able to resist... I call him in and make him kneel before Me. Then I begin dangling My shoe from the tip of My toe- because I know ?

File Name : LICK_IT_UP
    Runtime : 10mn 5s
    File Size : 299 MB

Download Links:
    LICK_IT_UP.part1.rar - 200.0 MB
    LICK_IT_UP.part2.rar - 99.1 MB

Images

Soul Sucking FemDom

Soul Sucking FemDom

Here's an evil POV handjob scene to give you chills...I seduce & drain you, of your everything. Even knowing that I'll possess your soul when you ejaculate you can't help yourself...under my spell, you are powerless to resist getting milked into evil oblivion...

File Name : soul.sucking.femdom
    Runtime : 9mn 36s
    File Size : 279 MB
    Audio Codec : AAC LC

Download Links:
    mistresst.net-soul.sucking.femdom.part1.rar - 200.0 MB
    mistresst.net-soul.sucking.femdom.part2.rar - 79.5 MB

Images

My Slave HD Femdom - Interrogation Chai...

My Slave HD Femdom - Interrogation Chair 2

I just thrive on the fear of my little prisoner. I have him tied up tight to the interrogation chair. All military style I am dressed with high heels, black stockings, leather skirt, leather gloves and cap. I will have my way with him. I strike him with a short riding crop when he cannot see it coming. I slap him in the face. I restrain his breathing with my hands. When he gets too loud I push a blow up gag in his mouth and inflate it to the limit. No screaming for help now. I close his noseholes with my hands while wanking his tight bound dick. I take a piece of tape and tape his noseholes shut and just enjoy his pathetic struggle for air. Then I wank him hard until he has to come. But I don't stop I just continue to wank him while dick cannot get soft due to the restraints. I am in full control now.

File Name : my-slave_hd_femdom-49
    Runtime : 18mn 13s
    File Size : 243 MB

Download Links:
    MySlaveHDFemdom49.part1.rar - 200.0 MB
    MySlaveHDFemdom49.part2.rar - 42.7 MB

Page 54 of 54 << First ... 444525354