Thread: HELP>>>>> What is the best filehosting site to use for downloading movies from???? T  

Images

HELP>>>>> What is the best filehosting site to use for downloading movies from???? T

I tried Rapidgator....didn't seem to work very well....
    any advice...?

Images

Re: HELP>>>>> What is the best filehosting site to use for downloading movies from???? T

For me: ImgBox, Imagebam e dePIC.Me [https://hxxp://depic.me/] . But I know nothing about retention because they require to determine if the images are safe for work (family content) or adult. Generally the photos are not deleted by this but by the copyright problem. The three sites I mentioned also stand out because they don't have advertising or sex banners. To publish here just open the choosen area, for example "Photo Nonude Sets", then hit "Post New Thread", fill in the tittle of your gallery and paste the entire contents of the BB code as it is provided by the upload site. Cheers !!

Images

Re: HELP>>>>> What is the best filehosting site to use for downloading movies from???? T

Sorry: I had not seen you refer to videos, not photos.

Images

No Problem.....your advice is appreciated as well!!!
    definitely checking them for the NN content