Thread: RealityKings Anaya Rose - 8thStreetLatinas - beautiful back- ( Oct 24, 2014 ) - 540X  

Images

Cool RealityKings Anaya Rose - 8thStreetLatinas - beautiful back- ( Oct 24, 2014 ) - 540X

Pete called me and said he was on his way with a hot latina so i patiently waited. After what seemed like an eternity, I went outside and saw his car parked. I noticed that the windows were fogy. I didn't want to cock block but I had to see what was going on. I knocked on the window and Pete rolled it down. A beautiful mami had her luscious lips wrapped around his cock. I persuaded Pete to take the action indoors and he complied. We took Sophia directly into the bedroom where she demonstrated her jaw dropping flexibility. She had a bag full of cheerleader tricks from splits, full straddle, booty shaking and a balanced high kick that made her tight snatch easily accessible. Soon after the pageantry, the talented Sophia took Pete's cock for a must see ride. To top it off, she swallowed his man juice without spilling a single drop.

This picture set can also be downloaded from the link below:

-.Rar Archive
    - Size: 178 MB

Password: Mandukes

Download

Please use Thanks button if you like the post

2. Liked by 2 users: klanobulk, stacydonovan3