Page 4 of 4 << First ... 234

Thread: Adora-Model (Complete)  

The Last of Dragonkind Aragamash's Avatar
    Images

Re: Adora-Model Custom set - Purple

And last but not least set Adora. Unfortunately, there are no more sets. At least I am not aware of any...
    So in this final set you can enjoy her plaing with Purple dildo...

Images

Re: Adora-Model Set 11

She is so beauty and sexy!Thanks for photo!
    Thanks realy thanks for photo!She is beauty!She is sexy!She is great!I love this girl!)
    I would write more but I think the moderator will not miss the message!)
    Just thank you very much!Its perfect!)

3. Liked by 2 users: Aragamash, guillermo888

Images

Re: Adora-Model

Outstanding! Thank you very much....

5. Liked by 1 user: Aragamash

Banned
    Images

Re: Adora-Model

omg Adora, divine gallery

7. Liked by 1 user: Aragamash

Images

Re: Adora-Model (Complete)

Collection reuploaded as some gaps appeared (few pics went down)...

Now everything should work right again...

If you have missed her, feel free to complete your collection with this beauty...
    New sets are on a way!!!

Private Member
    Images

Re: Adora-Model Custom set - Naughty Secretary

It is interesting to see this young lady progress from NN to full nude as she becomes more and more daring!

Thanks for sharing your collection.

rafael44

10. Liked by 1 user: Aragamash

Images

One of your best finds/posts Aragamash! Thanks so much for sharing her with us!

12. Liked by 1 user: Aragamash

Images

Re: Adora-Model Set 13

What no comment for this set.....

14. Liked by 1 user: Aragamash

Images

thanks for all the sets!

16. Liked by 1 user: Aragamash

Images

Today I went through the depths of the lost internet pages and I found an old screen of Adora´s site... I guess that many of you are here only for pictures and videos of beautiful girls, but those of you who are for some cute fun as well, I am going to paste here the text, that you could read back in 2011 at AdoraModel.com site if you have clicked at "About" tab.

Happy reading...

About Adora

Hi! My name is Adora and I live with my mom and two sisters. First of all, thank you for taking such an interest in my pictures. Because of you, I am one of the successful teen model out there. There are a lot of girls my age that would love to break into this business and become young teen models. I tell them that it�s not all that difficult to do. There are a lot of young model galleries that would love to showcase their beautiful bodies as well.

In a very short time, I have become very popular, both on the Internet and as one of the top young teen models for my age group. I admit that I sometimes do work with other nude teen models, and you can imagine that I get a lot of fan mail when I do those ads.

I think if I had to choose my favorite kind of work, it would be working with the hot bikini models. I love to show off my body, but not show you everything. Do you know what I mean? I still love leaving something to your imagination. I want you to let it wander.

Many people ask me how I got into doing nn teen model shoots. I tell them that it was very easy. I was shopping in the mall with my friends and a photographer came up to me and told me that I could make a lot of my money and make many friends with people around the world. He told me that there are a lot of young men that would love to see me as one of the hot bikini models and nude teen models. I didn�t believe him at first because I think I am just an ordinary girl. I live at home, I got very good grades in High School and I help out my family as much as I possibly can. But then I did a couple young teen models shoots and he said that the camera loved me! I got so excited and told him that I wanted to do more work like this.

He suggested that the next time we could hot bikini models kind of work. I jumped at the chance. I have a lot of bikinis that I can show off, I told him. From there I started suggested to him what kind of shots I�d like to do. I do love the teen model pictures and as I said, it lets me reveal myself to you without giving you too much.

There are a lot of young models galleries that showcase work like mine and other girls out there. My friends and I are always surprised, but you men seem to like our bodies. There are also a lot of young teen models in Europe and the US that are trying to do this kind of work. I just tell them that it will happen for them. I love what I do. I get fan mail and they ask me to pose in different outfits and I am happy to do that for you. All you have to do is ask and maybe send me an outfit of what you�d like to see me wearing and you can have your personalized nude teen models picture or teen model picture or even hot bikini models picture.

Can I ask you a question? Do you like young teen models or hot bikini models the best? My friends say that most men like to see us as nn models more because then you can fantasize about what you like to see us wearing or not wearing.

I would love to hear from you. Please send me a note and tell me what you like best about me. My friends and I have bets sometimes to see whether it�s the nn models, the hot bikini models or the nude teen models that you love the most. Please tell me and I will be happy to give you what you want.

Thank you again for looking at my pictures. I love modeling for you and love the fact that I can please you!

xoxox,

Adora
    New sets are on a way!!!

18. Liked by 1 user: bigputz

Images

Thank you for sharing

Images

great sets of this beautiful girl . thanks for all the hard work in putting this together . also that note at the end from her was a nice touch . good stuff !!

Banned
    Images

thank you very much for this series of a model that I did not know yet ... It has everything to please and become a favorite of the first plan ... first its extreme youth, its sober and natural beauty, its ingenuity and the evolution of her photos, first not naked until the poses naked and immodest ... sometimes, it is almost too much ... add the series in high heels, and we can say that its realistic beauty has been optimized in every way, for all tastes .... it's a real discovery for me!

Images

Re: Adora-Model Custom set - Purple

Quote Originally Posted by Aragamash View Post
    And last but not least set Adora. Unfortunately, there are no more sets. At least I am not aware of any...
    So in this final set you can enjoy her plaing with Purple dildo...

Page 4 of 4 << First ... 234