Page 2 of 2 << First 12

Thread: Leyla (Wrestling)  

Sponsor
    Images
    She reminds me or nidia but not as hot and less of a rack!

DevilscrY
    Not as hot as Nidia??? are you on crack?!? Nidia was as ugly as a sea donkey, thats why she got F-I-R-E-D.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilscrY
    Not as hot as Nidia??? are you on crack?!? Nidia was as ugly as a sea donkey, thats why she got F-I-R-E-D.
    Not exactly... She got released because the company is ridding themselves of actual female wrestlers and bringing in hot spokesmodels. So they can put on more Lingerie Pillow Fights...

and personally I think Nidia was pretty damn hot. But to each his own...

Images
    ..right behind you - taking down your panties.. 
    Quote Originally Posted by kracker
    Not exactly... She got released because the company is ridding themselves of actual female wrestlers and bringing in hot spokesmodels. So they can put on more Lingerie Pillow Fights...

and personally I think Nidia was pretty damn hot. But to each his own...
    Totally agree with ya on both counts, man. And right after Nidia got her tetas done too..

Elite Prospect
    Images

aero
    I wanted her to win

Taker15King

ericsouth1
    Quote Originally Posted by DestinedHero
    Shocking. Pasties. I thought I was gonna see some Leyla nipples, but NO! That's stupid. Accident = good. Planned accident = retarded. Stupid WWE. Why don't they just all the girls talk shit about each other like last year and have one of the most BLEEPED and AWESOME WWE segments of all time? At least THAT was entertaining. Oh well, WWE loves the stupid whore stripper Divas.

Honestly, this year, EVERY SINGLE GIRL but Cameron (the cute one) looks like whore! A real whore, I'm not even kidding. At least a nasty stripper from a run-down scummy stripclub. I hope the "real" WWE fans are just eating this shit up, cuz I, as a TRUE wrestling fan, HATE it. Why can't TNA just get another TV deal already? I miss REAL wrestling on TV. It's not quite ROH wrestling-goodness, but damn better than WWE's crap. All the wrestlers in WWE should quit and go to TNA, and WRESTLE. That'd rule. It'll never happen, but it would rule.

Anyway, thanks for the pix, I've been looking forward to seeing Leyla's nipples... BUT NO!!! Stupid WWE.
    TNA will be on Spike TV on saturday nights very soon. They advertised during Raw and said slammin Sat Nights will have TNA wrestling on

Images
    The only thing I dont like is that she looks like one of thse girls who thinks she's like WAY to pretty and better than everyone else

x_cypherx
    i know, she's pretty and all but i think she's that kind of person that's totally fake in the inside...

Elite Prospect
    Images
    They just offered her a contract and are waiting for her reply. Hope she signs.

Page 2 of 2 << First 12