Thread: KATERINA SZITKOVA  

Images

KATERINA SZITKOVA

KATERINA SZITKOVA

My inspiration about you: Katerina Szitkova
    You Really are one of most natural beautiful princess of the Czech Republic, You Are the definition of the love inspiration for any guy, When I'm with a princes like Katerina I will never forget you because the huge natural beauty always will be in my mind with the most beautiful memories and inspiration
    THIS IS WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU INSIDE OF MY HEART.

Origin: Born in Czech Republic

Other Name:
    , Chloe, Ginger, Inna, Jessica, Kasia, Kasia B, Kate, Kate S, Kate West, Katerina, Katerina S, Katerina Se, Katerina Sz, Katharina, Kathy, Katie, Katie B, Katja, Katka, Katy, Katya, Kaylee, Linsey, Marisa, Mikah, Sandra, Tanja, Tessa, Tita, Wildcat Kate, Zlata, Zlatka,

Debut year: 2007

Debut age: 21 years old

Breast: Small

Birthday: 1986-11-20

Hair Color: Blonde

comes from a small town in the Czech Republic and sometimes looks like she could use a sandwich or two, but she sure fucks great in spite of that. Her pussy gave us a tight squeeze and we banged her until we came in her mouth.

[IMG] [/IMG]

SENSUAL GIRL

[IMG]

[/IMG]

SKINY TEEN FUCKED

[IMG] [/IMG]

KASIA B

[IMG] [/IMG]

Images

3. Liked by 1 user: NN LUVR

Images

Re: KATERINA SZITKOVA

BUMP.......

Does anyone have a a more complete collection of her work, photos or otherwise? I have a lot of her, some in poor quality, but would enjoy compiling a HQ collection of her work as I find her one of the most beautiful women out there. I would be happy to share what I have if anyone is interested. Just need to learn how, but it would be worth the trouble!

Thank in advance.

5. Liked by 1 user: edopode

Images

Re: KATERINA SZITKOVA

Quote Originally Posted by Curlyfry66 View Post
    BUMP.......

Does anyone have a a more complete collection of her work, photos or otherwise? I have a lot of her, some in poor quality, but would enjoy compiling a HQ collection of her work as I find her one of the most beautiful women out there. I would be happy to share what I have if anyone is interested. Just need to learn how, but it would be worth the trouble!

Thank in advance.
    Hi curlyfry, big fan of katerina here also. I dont have a collection but would love to see what you have