Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: Kelly Havel aka Victoria aka Kelly O'Scarlett  

Sponsor
    Images

Kelly Havel aka Victoria aka Kelly O'Scarlett

Honestly speaking, am no great one for series and in any case, these were compiled over various periods in time from the net ... so pls bear repititions and incomplete series - all said and done enjoy the babe as I think that she was one of the prettiest faces in the adult industry and a damn decent body to go with that as well....

I will keep adding as I locate her pix on my HDD and also have time to upload - for ppl who feel this babe is hot check out her pix in the ALS-Paula thread opened by morbius in the Explicit section

iammorbius
    This looks like the type of pics from the late 90s, as well. No blatant penetrations or full physical contact. They (Hustler, Penthouse, etc.) went full hardcore right about this time...

Sponsor
    Images
    One more similar series - an apology for a gang bang excusable purely for the reason that the babe is kelly - and excuse me for the order in which these are posted

Morbius, there are a few series which have got real penetration - but then again pretty weak on the money shot. I may be able to dig some of them out

Considering that Ms Havel was not around for much, I guess there is not much of an alternative except be happy with whatever we get to see of her

iammorbius
    Well, now that I know she did a Penthouse spread, it's only a matter of time before I manage to dig it up, from somewhere...

Sponsor
    Images
    here i go with the first instalment of a real penetration series from Suze - if my fcukk all isp allows i will post the rest soon - not a complete series, but there almost - and yeah morbius, lets have that penthouse spread in its entirety; i remember having seen some nice "spreads" there :p

Sponsor
    Images
    2nd instalment - whoo

Sponsor
    Images
    Ok that was not so bad at all today :p the last instalment of this series

throwme
    She's gorgeous

iammorbius
    And the cumshot is fake. Yeah she is (was) good looking in 1998, I'd like to see what she looks like now, 7 years later...

As far as the set, she doesn't look like she's into it. Looks almost like she's disgusted with this numbnuts who is trying to pork her...

areacode212
    Here's a little set from Earl Miller.

areacode212
    Here's the Penthouse spread (Kelly Havel & Julian: "Matinee's Idyll"):

areacode212
    And the outtakes from that spread:

hammer01
    So hot,great job, tahnks

roxfanuk
    The theater is one of my fave sets, shame so of the links are now dead, and i can't find this set anywhere else now.

Images
    a wonderful set in ceinema but nevertheless i neet 1837suze!!!?!?
    thanks in adv

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>