Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>

Thread: Jessica Simpson-Bondage Sex 19x  

Images

Jessica Simpson-Bondage Sex 19x

I got these body shots from a post here by CROOK. I had these posted at the Fakeclub forum and was told that some fakirs consider B+W shots cheating, but hey I really thought the series was hot. (click thumbs to enlarge)
    This was my sexist pig response to the following press release.

UPI 5/3/2005
    Pop diva Jessica Simpson and her singer husband Nick Lachey are on the verge of a divorce. The couple has separated in a “cooling off” period. Simpson is quoted, as saying she, “is seeing a therapist to better understand her husbands wants.”

Images
    let me be the first to say thanks for this amazing post!!

damn man! that's a hot series!

and fuck leet fakir dorks..B+W done right is sometimnes better than a colored fake..

tahnks for all these great fakes of super hot jessica...

cheers

ctm1173

Talking

Real nice work Doc! :rockon:

ThE OnE
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sday
    let me be the first to say thanks for this amazing post!!

damn man! that's a hot series!

and fuck leet fakir dorks..B+W done right is sometimnes better than a colored fake..

tahnks for all these great fakes of super hot jessica...

cheers

hey this aint the mat no flaming here theres some talented fakirs at fakeclub and if u cant complie with the rules day u know the wayy to pricksvile

@ dr great set i think b/w has some nice series and yhis is one of theme

Images
    damn poker player...calm er down!!

those guys made fun of Dr.Fakenstein for his B+W's...i was just telling him not to worry about it..( i.e. screw those guys if they have a problem with you)

wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

are you tellin me to leave? WTF DID I DO TO YOU?

Images
    wow ... some hard words in here (i don't really understand everything ... that's why i don't wanna say more to this ... perhaps better).

however the set is really great ... and i thank for posting and sharing it.
    Greetz!
    CoMa

ThE OnE
    damn poker player...calm er down!!

those guys made fun of Dr.Fakenstein for his B+W's...i was just telling him not to worry about it..( i.e. screw those guys if they have a problem with you)

wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

are you tellin me to leave? WTF DID I DO TO YOU?

lol didnt say to leave i said flamming is for prickville and u know the way i wouldnt want u to leave bro.

Images
    Great set dude. Not B&W but duotone and I'll bet many of those at Fakeclub could not do this well. You don't have to match color but you still have brightness, contrast, and noise. THX

Images

Kids!!! Don't Make Me Stop This Car!!! Stop Fighting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by armac
    Great set dude. Not B&W but duotone and I'll bet many of those at Fakeclub could not do this well. You don't have to match color but you still have brightness, contrast, and noise. THX
    I did not express myself well enough. My comment about B+W and Fakeclub was never intended as a slam or flame. My intent was to let my fellow fakirs know that, yes I'm aware of the fact that some think B+W is the easy way out. I'm relatively new to faking, having posted my first fake 4 weeks ago at Kaos Lords Weekly Fake Challenge. And frankly, I was/am a little intimidated by the high quality of work on this site. The folks at Fakeclub have been nothing but helpful in guiding this newbie through technical goofs, questions, and especially tips and tweaking on my fakes. I still post there and will continue to do so. So sorry if I ruffled anyone's feathers. :banghead:
    Remember they're only pixels.

ThE OnE
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fakenstein
    I did not express myself well enough. My comment about B+W and Fakeclub was never intended as a slam or flame. My intent was to let my fellow fakirs know that, yes I'm aware of the fact that some think B+W is the easy way out. I'm relatively new to faking, having posted my first fake 4 weeks ago at Kaos Lords Weekly Fake Challenge. And frankly, I was/am a little intimidated by the high quality of work on this site. The folks at Fakeclub have been nothing but helpful in guiding this newbie through technical goofs, questions, and especially tips and tweaking on my fakes. I still post there and will continue to do so. So sorry if I ruffled anyone's feathers. :banghead:
    Remember they're only pixels.

u didnt do nothing dr. day should of know i was kidding i am a member at prickville i was giving him my pricksville attitude hes a great fakir and video maker like i said in the pm day no offence to u bro im glad u came to rip and share your great links and pics and vids.

cooldude6
    Great fakes. I'm not into bondage stuff but this was hot!

Images

Talking

wasss up,

thanks for the PM pokerplayer-

FIRST OFF sorry to put a crimp on your excellent post, Dr. Fakenstein..again, really amazing series!!

just so yall know what time it is...

i just said in my own twisted vernacular how i feel about all people who put down other people's hard work for no other constructive reason rather than to just sound above (supa-leet) the particular style.. , as it is in sports, music, prostitution, all that jazz..

but especially the art world-where everything is subjective

i do all my faking for mainly one simplistic reason..fun!!!

we fakers all know it takes a lot of time and effort to create of twisted masterpieces of perverted pleasures, so when i heard someone put the good Dr. F down for a purely subjective reason like "it's cheating" i called it like i saw it...i respect every faker out there who takes the time to fake and shares his/her work...

so no disrespect meant to the Fakeclub forum as a whole, leet wieners are everywhere at every type of forum..

i guess i mean to say i was "flaming" ALL 2leet fukkas everywhere..

so of course no hard feelings poker player, you've always been a cool guy, waaaaay before i brought my punk ass here..

cheers to ALL RIP members....and for this one time, even the leeches..

ThE OnE
    wasss up,

cheers to ALL RIP members....and for this one time, even the leeches..

hahahah i think u takeing this apolgoy to far lol even the leechers :shoot:

Images
    thanks, i love when fakers post series of fakes. it makes it seem more real, like an actual picture set

billgates
    nice post thanks :rockon:

Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>