Thread: [Met-Art] Arina  

Private Member
    Images

[Met-Art] Arina

Couldn't find any existing posts of her ...

2. Liked by 4 users: AndersenC, marine00, modihacker, PhilP

Private Member
    Images
    Well, if you look directly under the "Mystery Babes" forum title on the main forum listing, it states explicitly: "Is it a babe you don't know the full name of?" ... I'm not making the rules, just trying to follow 'em.

To your point, the majority of girls in this section seem to be already identified by their stage "first" name (which is likely to be as much as we'll ever know of their name), and are hardly "mystery" girls. In fact, someone posted Crystal Klein pics not too long ago in this section, fully identified, and I even mentioned that she was hardly a mystery, but the thread never got moved ...

Images
    very nice girl... but... it's a pity she has a very small tits

Images
    but still she is a nice babydoll

Zool
    [QUOTE=iammorbius]Maybe I'm missing the point of "Mystery"[quote]

I believe you are. Check this section for a post by Melonz from say, a whole 6 days ago.

Private Member
    Images
    Unless you are talking about Melonz' comments about putting 'em here if you don't know the last name, I couldn't find the post you were talking about. I have to confess I'm with Morbius :eek: on this one to some extent, I don't really see the "mystery" in most of the threads here, since they are usually either already well known, or at the least, come from well known sites. As we noted, it's not like we're going to find out their last names at some point. I would have assumed this section was supposed to be more for girls where either you didn't know their name at all, or that you knew their first name, but not the pron site that they are associated with. It seems as though the posts here tend to be ones that could just as easily go in the "Amateurs" section (or "Babes" section), and that's not counting the ones like "Jesse Capelli" and "Crystal Klein" that could obviously fit in other sections. Maybe one of the Mods could help by posting a sticky thread outlining in more detail what belongs under "Mystery"? :biertje:

Zool
    Quote Originally Posted by folsomclimber
    Unless you are talking about Melonz' comments about putting 'em here if you don't know the last name, I couldn't find the post you were talking about. I have to confess I'm with Morbius :eek: on this one to some extent, I don't really see the "mystery" in most of the threads here, since they are usually either already well known, or at the least, come from well known sites. As we noted, it's not like we're going to find out their last names at some point. I would have assumed this section was supposed to be more for girls where either you didn't know their name at all, or that you knew their first name, but not the pron site that they are associated with. It seems as though the posts here tend to be ones that could just as easily go in the "Amateurs" section (or "Babes" section), and that's not counting the ones like "Jesse Capelli" and "Crystal Klein" that could obviously fit in other sections. Maybe one of the Mods could help by posting a sticky thread outlining in more detail what belongs under "Mystery"? :biertje:
    I was refering to this post by Melonz where we see the stage name clearly posted in the title. https://www.vipergirls.to/showthread.php?t=69089
    Now, I'm not presuming to say how things should be, I'm merely pointing out an example which, by virtue of the fact that it was posted by the forum moderator, one has to assume is an example to follow? It's possible I suppose that threads posted here that have names in the title might have been edited to include the name when it had become clear and if that's the case it nulifies my argument completely. There is a sticky at the top of this section, but that seems to have gone by the wayside somewhat. I dunno, and come to think of it I don't mind much either really :thumbs:

Images
    I happened upon this thread while I was looking for Krystal Klein, and decided to set a few things straight. (Better late than never.)

A girl goes here if you don't know her FULL name IE. Crystal + Klein- Faith, Blake, whatever, is not enough, even if the set provider is known.

When I first came to this forum, posts such as these would be added to the Misc babes dump thread. This section takes the place of that thread - it was hard to navigate, and time consuming to look through and moderate. It's also to stop 'nice' sets getting put into amateurs. The amount of threads of unknown/incomplete named posts that I used to have to move was ridiculous. People knew they weren't amateur, but didn't know the name. They didn't know where to post. This is the middle ground..

If you saw a thread that doesn't belong here, why didn't you flag it? That's what the flag is for, after all! That way the mods concerned get alerted to the problem. A thread with the full name in the title wouldn't be left here on purpose you know.. we are human, and WILL miss things. That's why the flag is there - so that people can help us by drawing attention to a problem.

Ok? Any questions, feel free to ask..

Not you morbius :p
    ALL woman!!