Page 4 of 2186 << First ... 2345614541045041004 ... Last >>

Thread: Keeping It In The Family -- Incest, Taboo, Roleplay and more! (HD)  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Keeping It In The Family -- Incest, Taboo, Roleplay and more! (HD)

Jodi West - Mother's Outfit HD 720p

Category: Mother-Son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, POV Handjob, Cumshot, Dirty Talk, Family Fantasies, Cumshot, Blonde, Mature

When Mother gets ready to leave for the grocery store, she hesitates because her outfit might be a little too racy for the catty neighbor ladies.

But how is a Mother supposed to know what looks right or not? She decides to ask you, and the only way to really see is through your erection!

Mother strokes off your gland until semen spills from the top!

Size: 207967284 bytes (198.33 MiB), duration: 00:04:40, avg.bitrate: 5942 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 6099 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
    https://rapidgator.net/file/61cd3a451...utfit.rar.html

2. Liked by 2 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227

Elite Prospect
    Images

Thumbs up Keeping It In The Family -- Incest, Taboo, Roleplay and more!

Angie Noir - Father and Daughter Taboo Celebrations (Step dad, I Am Your Birthday Present!, HAPPY FATHERS DAY)

Category: Father-Daughter Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Family Fantasies, Compilation

Step dad, I Am Your Birthday Present!

Video contains: Taboo, StepDad, Daughter, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Multi Position Fucking, HUGE Cum blast in Angie’s Mouth, Cum play and LICK UP! 2nd CUM in Angie’s pussy!
    This movie is filled with mouth watering dick sucking and stroking! Angie is a busy girl, stuffing that cock down her throat and getting fucked hard time!!

Angie’s Stepfather arrives home and finds her waiting for him in a chair and she is wearing a very cute, very school girly outfit and she proudly announces that SHE is his present for his birthday!! “You can have me today! ...Do anything that you want with me! ...Relax! I will do all the work! ...Enjoy my BLOWJOB, Wet Pussy and Big Titties!” What a great birthday present! Angie asks; “Dad... Do I deserve a BIG LOAD of HOT JIZZ in my mouth?” His answer? “YES! ...Do you like Dad seed in your mouth?” Her answer? “YES! After fucking her and pumping a second load of man seed deep into her pussy she tells him; “I don’t want it to CUM out! I love the feeling of your JIZZ inside!”

TIME FOR A BIRTHDAY DINNER! Oh! Maybe ANAL for dessert?

==

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

STORYLINE:: To celebrate and commemorate FATHERS DAY I am re-releasing one of my all time hits and personal FAV video! Father CUMS on my Face for my Birthday!

Time flies by...I might be getting older...but I still get very excited each year on my birthday. Ever since I became an 18 year old, I get a special, secret present from my Step Dad. It was on my 18th birthday that I discovered my Step dad gets rock hard when I chew bubble gum and blow bubbles! I love the secret game I play with my Step Dad on my birthday each year...He comes home from work and discovers me blowing big bubbles and I am excited and surprised to see him! I ask if I am getting my present and of course he says “Yes!”

I am such a brat and want my present now! So I get on my knees and pull out his cock and start to tease him with my bubble gum! I know my present will arrive soon! I jerk and suck his cock while blowing bubbles! He loves it because I am a good Step daughter! I also know he likes my huge tits...so I show them off and play with them and squeeze my big nipples while talking dirty! Oh! ...Time for my present and the tradition continues...I get a huge, hot load of my Step Dad’s cum all over my face! I scoop up the cum and eat it and then clean off his hot dick! I even tell him what I want next year - a hot load in my pussy! Birthdays ROCK!!

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO EVERYONE!!

YOUR Desires are Fulfilled with: Father, Daughter, Taboo, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Big Tits, Forbidden Love, Schoolgirl Outfit, Handjob, Bubble Gum, Blowing Bubbles, Facial, Huge Sloppy facial & Mouth Cum Shot, Cum Eating.

Size: 831254877 bytes (792.75 MiB), duration: 00:49:25, avg.bitrate: 2243 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 848x480, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
    https://rapidgator.net/file/c962bf2f6...part1.rar.html
    https://rapidgator.net/file/f793e220a...part2.rar.html
    https://rapidgator.net/file/6ac6b9e97...part3.rar.html

4. Liked by 3 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227, sadirak21

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Keeping It In The Family -- Incest, Taboo, Roleplay and more!

Angie Noir - Mother And Son Are Happy Dad Left

YOUR Desires Fulfilled: Mom :: Son :: Taboo :: Sloppy Blow Jobs :: Cum Swallowers :: Cum In Mouth :: Cum Play :: Deepthroat :: Sperm :: Finger Fucking :: Handjobs :: Creampie :: Finger Fucking :: Big Tits

STORYLINE:: Father has left the family after discovering Mother sucking his Son’s cock! Edward is very upset about Dad leaving but Mother has a newsflash for him! She wanted Father gone so she can “have” Edward without interruptions!

My Son, Edward is so very upset that his Father caught us together... naked... me sucking on his big cock! I explain to Edward that I am not upset… in fact, I am HAPPY that he has left us and now we can suck and fuck anytime and anywhere we want! Edward thinks about it for a moment and decides he can live with that!

“In fact, we can have sex now!” I decide to turn Edward’s frown upside down with a hardcore, Taboo blowjob and then spit his cum out of my mouth and rub it into my wet pussy hole! Ohhh! I love sucking his strong, big cock… deep into my throat… gagging, drooling, and spitting on his raging manhood! Edward gets so worked up and begins to dominate me… grabbing my neck, telling me I am his whore! I am his cum slut Mother! WOW my Son explodes a huge load of his seed into my mouth… overflowing and dripping out! He tells me not to waste it so I lay on my back and spread my pussy… and drool out his SPERM and rub it into my pussy hole! Edward goes crazy and helps me shove his cum inside Mother pussy hole! We both take turns finger fucking my gaping, sperm covered pussy then we agree to continue having FUN!

A final, passionate kissing ends our first day together - ALONE!!

Size: 223359515 bytes (213.01 MiB), duration: 00:13:54, avg.bitrate: 2143 kb/s
    Audio: wmav1, 44100 Hz, stereo, 96 kb/s
    Video: wmv1, yuv420p, 960x540, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
    https://rg.to/file/9f664032ee6e372081...part1.rar.html
    https://rg.to/file/8571535046c84325d3...part2.rar.html

6. Liked by 3 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227, sadirak21

Elite Prospect
    Images

Angie Noir - My Son handcuffed Gagged and Forced Me to CUM

Category: Mother-Son Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Mature, Brunette, Tattooed, Bound / Bondage, Male Domination / MaleDom, Finger Fucking, Forced Orgasm(S), handcuffed, Gagged, Nipple Clamps, Big Tits, Teasing.

STORYLINE:: I tried to sneak out to the fetish sex party BUT my son caught me AND THEN BLACKMAILED ME INTO BECOMING HIS SEX SLAVE! I am being handcuffed, Gagged and Abused (and used) by my SON!!

I am addicted to being a SLUTTY SUB MILF and have enjoyed many wild fetish sex parties! I love being the one getting happily used and abused at the parties! BUT today I got busted by my suspicious Son... Maybe the black leather jacket and thigh high boots were a bad idea! He was not pissed at Mom but more inquisitive and (to my surprise!) turned on! HOWEVER! I knew I was in trouble when he refused to keep this a secret from his father and HE blackmailed me into doing whatever he wanted sexually! I was in shock, before it was my idea but now he is in control and I DESIRED it even more! I am DRIPPING wet knowing my Son is going to USE his MOTHER to get himself off! Within minutes, I was handcuffed to the bed and he began fondling AND complimenting my big tits and pussy while playing with them! Then he inspected the contents of my bag... discovering a vibrator, blindfold, mouth gag, handcuffs, nippple clamps and pussy clamps BUT he also discovered my F I S T I N G Dildo!

NOW My Son is my DOM! OHHHHH! He is fingering and rubbing my soaking pussy! THEN he FORCES the vibrator HARD onto my CLIT! My Body is shaking from the pain of the nipple clamps and the pleasure of the Vibrator! Oh !!! My orgasms are so intense I have trouble standing! My SON is making my CUM... each orgasm is a tidal wave of PLEASURE throughout my body!! Maybe he will let me suck his cock later today!!

Size: 281722429 bytes (268.67 MiB), duration: 00:17:33, avg.bitrate: 2140 kb/s

Download
    https://rg.to/file/32b15f48d262ee069e...part1.rar.html
    https://rg.to/file/82c4852dd29c483bd1...part2.rar.html

8. Liked by 3 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227, sadirak21

Elite Prospect
    Images

MERCEDES - Sister's Shower HD 720p

Category: Brother-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Busty / Big tits, Shower, Bathroom, Dirty Talk, POV (point of view), Siblings, Family Fantasies

Mercedes is interrupted by her brother Jerking in the bathroom as she tries to shower!

Size: 284400199 bytes (271.23 MiB), duration: 00:07:31, avg.bitrate: 5045 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4840 kb/s, 23.98 fps(r)

Download
    https://rg.to/file/96a4e5cef7bb500732...part1.rar.html
    https://rg.to/file/fb18e5f24684fb73d0...part2.rar.html

10. Liked by 2 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227

Elite Prospect
    Images

Aleska Nicole - I know you watch me HD 720p

Category: Step-brother / Step-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Handjob, Cumshot, POV (point of view), Dirty Talk, Step-Siblings, Family Fantasies

There is only one thing this horny girl needs and that is some satisfying cock rammed in her tight pussy. Problem is, she has no privacy in her house but she does have a pervy stepbrother who will do most anything for her. In exchange for him taking the parents out for dinner so she can get laid properly, she gives him a good cock cranking session. She knows he likes to spy on her while she's in the shower but he's never seen all her assets up close and personal in contact with him. She shows off her tight toned body as she gives his dick a rub down like he's never had before. It's quite a relief to not have to sneak around and fantasize about her as he cranks his own cock. Their parent's think he is being such a good son in taking them to dinner all the while having no clue what kind of almost incestuous activity is happening right under their own roof.

Size: 218776858 bytes (208.64 MiB), duration: 00:13:33, avg.bitrate: 2153 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r)

Download
    https://rapidgator.net/file/80e605cfc...part1.rar.html
    https://rapidgator.net/file/0c969aaf2...part2.rar.html

12. Liked by 2 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227

Elite Prospect
    Images

MERCEDES - Sister's Handjob

Category: Brother-Sister Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, MILF, Busty / Big tits, Dirty Talk, POV (point of view), Family Fantasies, Siblings

Size: 657462149 bytes (627.00 MiB), duration: 00:07:11, avg.bitrate: 12203 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1024x576, 25.00 fps(r) (und)

Download
    https://rg.to/file/6cc8d31bf8ca12e5d6...part1.rar.html
    https://rg.to/file/9816f9527df31aec1b...part2.rar.html

14. Liked by 3 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227, sadirak21

Elite Prospect
    Images

Allison Moore - It's real nice having a man here HD 720p

Category: Step-Aunt / Step-Nephew Incest, Taboo, Roleplay, Dirty Talk, POV (point of view), Handjob, Cumshot, Family Fantasies, Busty / Big Tits, Long Hair, Milf, Redheads, Step Mom's Sister, Step-Sister's Son

So how do you like the room I fixed up for you? It worked out great that I live so close to the college you want to go to. I know your parents will miss your company while you live here with me. Living alone can be lonely sometimes so I just wanted to come tell you how nice it has been to have you here. I even enjoy cooking and cleaning for you. Now that you are old enough I feel it's time you should know something about our family. This information my change the way you feel about living here with me. Your mother is adopted. So you see we, you and I are technically not blood related. I'll always be the kind aunt you have know me to be but I'm thinking you living here could make be even less lonely in certain aspects if you get what I am saying. You college age guys are always horny aren't you? I'd like to see exactly what I am caring for in my house. I'd like to see the size of your package. I'm sure there are ways you can also care for your auntie. Why don't we play around a little and see what happens from there. I can see your package stir just now. This is going to be fun.

Size: 186929248 bytes (178.27 MiB), duration: 00:11:35, avg.bitrate: 2152 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r)

Download
    https://rg.to/file/885475ed1ae9251a97..._here.rar.html

16. Liked by 2 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227

Elite Prospect
    Images

Darling Danika - Your Darling Stepmom HD 720p

It's not Darling Danika's problem her step-daughter brings the hottest guys home. Every once in a while she snags one for herself, and works their dicks with the kind of pro skills she's perfected through countless hours of practice sucking cock. After teasing him in the kitchen with some bold deepthroating, Darling got her step-daughter out of the picture and locked herself in the bedroom with Keiran. After whipping out her flawless big tits and shaking them in his face, Darling peeled down her jean shorts and bent over so Keiran could tap that ass from behind. Check out how her plump butt jiggled with every thrust of his cock, and how pink her plump butt as he spanked her and pounded Darling's tight pussy to the big finish.

Size: 659199028 bytes (628.66 MiB), duration: 00:31:00, avg.bitrate: 2835 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (und)

Download
    https://rg.to/file/c7f33a05e87edb7500...part1.rar.html
    https://rg.to/file/230aae7d9e48230c06...part2.rar.html

18. Liked by 2 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227

Elite Prospect
    Images

Angie Noir - Mother Must Swallow

YOUR Desires Fulfilled: Mom :: Son :: Taboo :: Deepthroat :: Blowjob :: Ball Sucking :: Dirty Talking :: Cum Licking :: Cum Play :: Cum Swallowing :: Older Woman :: Younger Man :: Role Play :: Big Tits, MILF, Oral, Incest, Roleplay, Brunette

STORYLINE:: I am a very bad behaving Mother… My “Son” just caught me trying to clean cum from my dancing dress! And he will tell Father unless I "allow" him to teach me how to swallow cum - avoiding any more messy situations!

Picture this: I am in the laundry room trying to figure out how I am getting cum stains out of my sexy new dress when my son walks in and sees the mess and tells me that he is going to tell his dad... Unless I allow him to “teach” me to swallow hot cum! I am being coerced into blowing him! I reluctantly agree and he drops his pants and sticks a BEAUTIFUL 9” hard cock in my face! Mother instincts are overwhelmed and I start sucking that taboo cock! DEEPTHROATING and gagging on it, sucking on the balls, and listening to my Son talk very dirty to Mother! He finished fucking my face and exploded a huge, white hot load of sperm in my mouth, it dripped out on the sides and he made me lick that up and show him my full throat! I teased him by gurgling the cum THEN I swallowed it all!!

He told me “GOOD GIRL! But we will have to practice some more!” I smiled and agreed!

Size: 197355727 bytes (188.21 MiB), duration: 00:12:16, avg.bitrate: 2145 kb/s

Download
    https://rg.to/file/5badf79536b29646f5...allow.rar.html

20. Liked by 3 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227, sadirak21

Elite Prospect
    Images

Molly's First Footjob POV With Your Cock HD 1080i

Molly is a hot milf that has never given a footjob. She knows how much you enjoy her sexy soles so she decides to give it a try. She wraps her feet around your cock and slowly slides them up and down covering them with precum. molly really wants to feel cum on her soles so she strokes your cock fast with her soft hands and covers her soles in cum.

Size: 99183736 bytes (94.59 MiB), duration: 00:06:18, avg.bitrate: 2099 kb/s
    Audio: 0x0162, 44100 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
    Video: wmv1, yuv420p, 1440x1080, 1991 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r)

Download
    https://rg.to/file/e48045e03ec75557af...es_HD.rar.html

22. Liked by 2 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227

Elite Prospect
    Images

India Summer - Your Red Ass Humps Mommies Legs

YOU KNOW YOUR NASTY COCK BELONGS TO STEP-MOMMIE. When She comes home from FUCKING, SHE brings you a FULL CONDOM. She catches you touching your cock and eating candy. You are going to be punished. She makes you BEND OVER HER KNEES, while holding the condom in your mouth and GIVES YOU A WHIPPING. She uses her belt, her crop and her hand to redden your ass. You don't get a girlfriend. You've got a HOT STEP-MOMMIE. As She spanks your behind, you can't help but HUMP HER LEGS AND CUM ON HER THIGHS. Now she is really pissed and fills up your diaper with man-jizz and makes you wear it until She comes back. - MEAN STEP-MOMMIE INDIA SUMMER
    "YOU CAME ON ME, I DIDN'T EVEN GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO GET A HARD DICK. YOUR COCK BELONGS TO ME!."

Size: 88639990 bytes (84.53 MiB), duration: 00:10:29, avg.bitrate: 1127 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 960x720, 982 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
    https://rg.to/file/4b35c2b00a1ec41b4d...0x_70.rar.html

24. Liked by 3 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227, sadirak21

Elite Prospect
    Images

Rachel Steele Bound and Gagged - Billy Bad Ass, Part 1 HD 720p

Part one of two. Rachel was a caring widowed mother. Her son Eric was a nice young man whose only misjudgment was hanging out with a troublemaker named Max. Rachel tried hard to end the association them because she feared Eric would get a bad reputation or become corrupted. She had met Max herself on a few occasions and did not like him at all. He had a menacing and intimidating aura. Thus she was both glad and sorry when Eric went off to visit Europe for a few weeks. Although he would be away from Max's bad influence, she would miss him and worry about him while he was gone. Meanwhile, Max had plans for her now that he knew she would be at home by herself. He had always thought Rachel a MILF and wanted to humble her for the cold way she acted around him. With that in mind he went to the house one night and pretended that he wanted to see Eric. Rachel addressed him warily from the door. She suspected that Max knew her son had already left for Europe. Reluctantly she let him inside when he asked if he could use her phone charger. She figured it best not to be confrontational. But neither did she want to be around him while he was in her home. Going up to her closet, she started to sort out some clothes, waiting for Max to finish his business and leave. She made a bad mistake by letting him out of her sight. It allowed the young tough to sneak up on her and attack her from behind. The startled Rachel tried to scream, but a hand clamped down hard over her mouth. She struggled vainly for a moment, then grew weak from lack of air. At last she slumped to the floor and became motionless and limp. She was out for the count. Sometime later - stripped down to her lingerie; gagged and bound - she lay sprawled out on her bed. Max was already touching her when she began to revive. By then she could do nothing to stop him. She was physically helpless and mentally dazed. Groans of distress were all she could manage as he exposed her breasts and pussy to his tweaking, probing touch. After he had put her on her hands and knees and fingered her roughly from behind, he forced her to suck his cock.

Size: 903856125 bytes (861.98 MiB), duration: 00:29:31, avg.bitrate: 4083 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 44100 Hz, stereo, 96 kb/s
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 1280x720, 4000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
    https://rg.to/file/0c55d9c6515be19628...D135O.rar.html

26. Liked by 2 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227

Elite Prospect
    Images

Taboo Fantasy - Katie Cummings - 3 clips

DEFLOWERED BY MY SISTER!!
    MOM IS JUST ABOUT TO DEFLOWER HER OWN SON, SO HE CAN LOSE HIS VIRGINITY
    BUT WHEN HIS SISTER ARRIVES....MOM DECIDES THAT HIS SISTER SHOULD DEFLOWER HIM!!!
    SINCE HIS SISTER IS CLOSER TO HIS OWN AGE.....

Poor John is about to experience the most embarrassing moment of his life....the loss of his Virginity!!! John's Mom is concerned that her 18 year old Son will continue to have problems over-coming his shyness with girls...if he doesn't lose his Virginity immediately. John doesn't like the idea of having such a conversation with his Mother....but things get even worse for John, when his Mom offers to Deflower him!! Mom strips off her clothes, and tells John that she is going to have sex with him, to show him how to do it. John is almost in tears as he is forced to get undressed......and prepares to have sexual intercourse with his own Mother. Just as they are about to start....his Sister Katie arrives home....and is shocked to see her Mother and her Brother naked in the Living Room. Mom explains to Katie what is going on...and then Mom has an idea. "Katie....you are younger....closer to John's age.....I think you should be the one to Deflower your Brother....and as a thank you... I will buy you a new iPad if you do it". Katie, who has been wanting a new iPad, quickly peels off her clothes...and the two females walk John through the process. First, John is told to lick his Sister's Pussy....to get it nice and slippery....then his Sister sucks his cock to induce a nice, big erection....and then it happens.....Katie lowers her big, beautiful ass onto her Brother's cock....and you should see John's face at the moment he loses his cherry!!! Katie proceeds to bounce up and down on her Brother, as Mom watches intently. Mom tells Katie to show John the different positions....Cowgirl....Doggie-Style......Missionary....and then as John is approaching orgasm, Mom instructs him to withdraw his penis from inside his Sister's Vagina, and ejaculate onto her Breasts. John does exactly that!!! A Massive, Virgin Cumblast all over Katie's Big Tits!! Mom tells John how proud she is of his performance....and then Mom and Katie are off to Best Buy!!!

LICK YOUR SISTER'S ASSHOLE!!
    WASHING HIS MOUTH OUT WITH SOAP DOESN'T WORK...SO JOHN'S MOM MAKES HIM LICK HIS SISTER'S ASSHOLE!!
    JOHN IS FORCED TO EAT HIS SISTER'S ASS....BUT WHEN KATIE USES FOUL LANGUAGE TOO....
    MOM PUNISHES KATIE BY MAKING HER TAKE A POUNDING FROM HER BROTHER!!!

John is having a full on fight/argument with his Mother, when he drops the "F-Bomb"!!! John's Mother does NOT tolerate foul language....and she is determined to punish John severely. Since washing John's mouth out with soap does not seem to teach him a lesson....Mom has a new idea. Mom tells her Daughter Katie to take off her shorts. Mom forces John to LICK HIS SISTER'S ASSHOLE!! Katie laughs as she sticks her big, sexy Ass out for her Brother to eat. Mom shoves John's head right up Katie's Bum and Forces him to get deep up his Sister's Ass. Katie is taunting her Brother as he does it...but unfortunately....Katie calls him a "Fucking" Loser. Uh-Oh!!!! As soon as Katie drops the "F-Bomb"....Mom gets mad at her! Now Katie must be punished too. Mom decides that Katie's punishment shall be......getting POUNDED by her Brother!!! John is ordered to Fuck his Sister really hard.....and then use his Sister as a cum dumpster!!! Katie is revolted and disgusted completely after being Pumped by her Brother and soaked in cum. John has the taste of his Sister's Asshole on his tongue. They both promise to never swear again!!!

COCK-TEASED IN CHASTITY
    JOHN'S MOM PUTS HIM IN A CHASTITY DEVICE BECAUSE OF HIS CHRONIC MASTURBATION
    HIS SISTER KATIE IS LEFT IN CHARGE OF THE KEY!!
    THE PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE AND COCK-TEASING KATIE INFLICTS ON HER BROTHER IS BEYOND CRUEL!!
    ON THE 3RD DAY HOWEVER...JOHN TRICKS KATIE INTO LETTING HIM OUT FOR A SEC...
    AND HE VIOLENTLY ATTACKS HER!!!

John's Mother has completely had it with his chronic masturbation!! His grades are slipping at school...his chores are not being done....he masturbates all day every day!! When Mom walks in and catches him yet again....it's time for drastic measures. Mom puts John's cock in a Chastity Device, and tells him he must remain in Chastity for three days while she goes out of town. John is ashamed....and angry....3 whole days without masturbating.....how will he survive???? To make matters worse....much worse....Mom leaves the key to the Chastity Device with his Baby Sister, Katie!!! Every day after Mom leaves...John tries in vain to ejaculate...but the Device will not permit his cock to get hard. Every day...his Sister Katie Teases him by dangling the key in front of him....and wearing short shorts, and bending over in front of him. On the third day...while his Sister is Teasing and Taunting him yet again...John breaks down...and cries and begs his Sister to release him.Katie begins to feel sorry for her Brother...and after all....she did make things worse by Cock-Teasing him....so Katie makes a deal with her horny Brother. "OK...I'll open the lock and let you out...but you have to promise that you'll Jerk-Off quickly...and then I'll lock it back up....and Mom can't know that I let you out". John readily agrees....but as soon as Katie lets him out....instead of masturbating...he attacks her!! Poor Katie is mauled by her Cock-Teased Brother as he Violently shoves her down on the bed...and before she knows what is happening.....her Brother's rock hard cock is inside her Pussy...and Pumping her hard. As John Pounds away at his Little Sister...Mom walks in and sees the Siblings engaged in sexual intercourse. Katie screams for Mom to help her...but when Mom finds out that Katie had Cock-Teased her Brother...and had let him out of the Chastity Devise....Mom tells Katie that because she was such a Cock-Tease...that she must lie there and suffer....and let him finish!!! With Mom watching, John Fucks the Stuffing out of his Baby Sister until he cums. Katie is in tears after being Brutally by her Brother...but her Mom tells her that she got what she deserved!

Size: 1099095159 bytes (1.02 GiB), duration: 00:47:10, avg.bitrate: 3107 kb/s
    Audio: wmav2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 128 kb/s
    Video: wmv3, yuv420p, 720x480, 3000 kb/s, 29.97 fps(r)

Download
    https://rg.to/file/eaba735958c4227d1a...part1.rar.html
    https://rg.to/file/c57149875532edd4a1...part2.rar.html
    https://rg.to/file/6628f45dfa24ed66a2...part3.rar.html

28. Liked by 3 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227, sadirak21

Elite Prospect
    Images

Rachel Steele Bound and Gagged - Billy Bad Ass, Part 2

Part two of two. She was physically helpless and mentally dazed. Groans of distress were all she could manage as he exposed her breasts and pussy to his tweaking, probing touch. After he had put her on her hands and knees and fingered her roughly from behind, he forced her to suck his cock. Do what you want to me, but please do not hurt me - Rachel said in despair at one point. Pleas were the only recourse she had. Taking his cue from that, Max really went to work on his friend's hot mom. He lubed up her pussy and gave it a long and expert fingering that had Rachel hornily writhing and sighing against her will. The warm-up worked so well that she actually welcomed the moment when he shoved his cock into her. It was a marathon, high-octane ravishment that followed. Dominated in the missionary, doggy and side-on positions, held tight in Max's clutches, Rachel moaned and gasped with a mixture of torment and arousal. Finally, she was made to jerk and suck the cum from his cock and take it all in her mouth. The shameful act seemed to bring Rachel back to her senses, and she afterwards cursed Max for what he had done to her. He would pay for it - she promised him firmly, no longer afraid. He would pay for it very dearly indeed.

Size: 173901436 bytes (165.85 MiB), duration: 00:14:07, avg.bitrate: 1643 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 720x540, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Download
    https://rg.to/file/1af1934997d2023165...D1351.rar.html

30. Liked by 3 users: Hort, rootiie_tootson227, sadirak21