Thread: What is this forum about????  

t-rex

What is this forum about????

Is it just to please the lurkers? I have posted 6 fairly good nudes of celebs here today and as of this writing there have been approximatley 450 viewings combined and only ONE comment. Then you tell me I have to post 150 HQ postings before I can display my avatar......I ask you...is this "Fair and Balanced"? Just an observation from someone who would have contributed greatly to this board as I developed my faking skills. :blam:

Elite Prospect
    Images
    There are times when it take a while to get some responses, however they do come in time. Stay a while you'll see.

Images
    welcome to my nightmare bro!!!

some people are very cool here, so i post only for them..the people who post so much in the HQ celeb shots and photoshoots, and the great xxx passes...

besides, it's all fun right?

i think you have great skill, thanks for all the effort~ i for one know better than most that these take alot of time to pull off...just so the lurkers can pull one off...lol

cheers!

Elite Prospect
    Images
    I try and do my best and reply to every post I look at. Stick around it will all work out in the end. It is a very nice relaxed place to be.

t-rex

I appreciate the responses

Thanks for the words of encouragement, I felt like I was in the land of the lost where only lurkers benefit and the hard and fast rules of the board are drilled down to the people who spent many. many hours doing one fake are batted around, I get enough of that at work from the brass. I'll hang and see what's up or down.

THANKS AGAIN.................. :rockon:

ThE OnE
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sday
    welcome to my nightmare bro!!!

some people are very cool here, so i post only for them..the people who post so much in the HQ celeb shots and photoshoots, and the great xxx passes...

besides, it's all fun right?

i think you have great skill, thanks for all the effort~ i for one know better than most that these take alot of time to pull off...just so the lurkers can pull one off...lol

cheers!

yeah what 2sday said