Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: Camille Crimson aka Chloe Morgane - Photo Collection  

Images

Arrow Camille Crimson aka Chloe Morgane - Photo Collection

A Look Back At The Woman I Was

[JPG] [1998x3024] [3024x1998] [11 Photos] [16 MB]

Updated on Monday, May 21, 2007

This is a vintage Camille portrait series from nearly five years ago. I can see how I've changed, but I feel just as beautiful now as I did then. My hair isn't as wild, I'm not tanned from my days at the beach. My look has changed in the way I do makeup, and I'm a little less moody looking now. Still, I like what I was doing, showcasing more of a modelesque way of being in front of the camera. I've learned a lot about myself, how to show my true personality on film, how to show my joy without being too cheesy… There's something fun about looking back at these photos, though. They are a perfect snapshot of a beautiful time in my life.

https://rapidgator.net/file/a4f7b080f...5d2fe27069cf2b

Images

Arrow

Naughty Wet Dream Fantasy Blowjob

[JPG] [1600x1063] [21 Photos] [5 MB]

Updated on Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I know that I've gotten deep into my man's psyche because he has started having wet dreams about me coming to him and giving him intense and sensual blowjobs. When he wakes up, he tells me about these fantasies and I always make it a point to re-enact them. I want to be his dream girl, kissing the tip of his cock with languid love, licking and teasing him before parting my lips and letting him slip in.

I play with myself thinking about how amazing it is that he dreams of my blowjobs as I suck and lick and kiss down his shaft before taking him back in my mouth. His cum is my reward and I always get it. The sensuality in waking is even more vivid than his dreams and the cumshots spill forth, only I'm there to catch them.

https://rapidgator.net/file/f6dd1656e...7e54075d902b29

Images

Arrow

Tender Loving Lick Blowjob

[JPG] [1063x1600] [1600x1063] [19 Photos] [4 MB]

Updated on Friday, October 19, 2007

I love giving blowjobs so much. Giving a blowjob is such a loving, tender experience for me. Feeling the tip of his cock rub along my tongue is almost orgasmic, it's so sensual and wonderful. Knowing that my mouth can make him feel so good is one of the most caring and incredible things I can do.

I kiss and lick tenderly, fleshing out this blowjob with intensity which is no less loving than the gentle prelude to my quest for cum. Part of being tender, soft and sweet is also about knowing when it's time to make your man cum. Since I love cum and I need it at the end of a good blowjob, I tease him and pump him until he delivers my cumshot. There's nothing more tender than taking care of the person you love and enjoying his orgasm.

https://rapidgator.net/file/e0d6be0c3...dd8b4a91b6b9b9

Images

Arrow

An Amazing Sensual Blowjob By The Sea

[JPG] [1600x1063] [44 Photos] [13 MB]

Updated on Monday, October 22, 2007

Lying on the beach makes me feel like I'm absolutely in paradise. When I'm there with my boyfriend, even more so. When we're both naked, I can't imagine anything better, but when I'm also giving him an incredibly erotic blowjob, I know that it's true bliss. Feeling the warm sun beating down on my gorgeous pale skin and warming my beautiful red hair, I take him into my hands and start sucking and licking the tip of his cock.

A cool breeze makes me shiver as I focus on kissing and licking him, feeling his waves of pleasure like the waves crashing against the shore. I lavish my attention on him, making sure that this blowjob is sensual and passionate and eventually feel his orgasm rising up into an incredible cumshot. There is nothing better than being on your own private beach, pleasing your man with an amazing blowjob and enjoying your sexuality.

https://rapidgator.net/file/d83f754ae...07d1684134980a

Images

Arrow

Wild And Passionate Blowjob

[JPG] [1063x1600] [1600x1063] [35 Photos] [7 MB]

Updated on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My blowjobs can get very wild sometimes. I guess that's partly because I'm a redhead with beautiful wavy hair. Sometimes my gorgeous mane makes me feel wild and free and I just want to express my sexuality by giving a sensual, deeply intense blowjob. Whether I'm sucking the tip, flicking and circling my tongue wildly all over his cock head, deep throating him passionately or sucking on his big, full balls while stroking his cock with my hand, I'm always doing it with my wild, animalistic nature.

My passion comes through in my blowjobs. Even though I'm a nice girl, a sweet girl and "not that kind of girl", when I get down to my man's cock, I can't help but become a slave to my instincts… I need to taste his cum and I need it any way I can get it. When his powerful cumshot finally spurts forward, I return back to myself, still satisfied and happy to have such passion within me.

https://rapidgator.net/file/8bf9abe78...c34cbae376c9fd

Images

Arrow

Teasing Eyes - A Seductive Blowjob

[JPG] [1062x1600] [1600x1062] [20 Photos] [10 MB]

Updated on Monday, October 29, 2007

When I give a blowjob, I focus on every part of myself and how it can be used to give my man pleasure. Every bit of my body can be a part of the sensual experience, but I find that my eyes have the most power. Whether I'm slowly licking and teasing or deep throating intensely, my eyes hold his gaze and edge him towards orgasm all throughout the blowjob.

Eyes say so many things, with their alluring depths and coyness. Breaking the eye contact for a moment to look down or away is punctuated by the moment when you look back and sense that your eyes alone are responsible for the jolt of his cock and the spasms you feel as he starts to surge an incredible cumshot. That kind of power is addictive and it makes for the most sensual blowjob ever.

https://uploaded.net/file/cpogpof0

Images

Arrow

Erotic Blowjob In Black And White

[JPG] [1062x1600] [1600x1062] [66 Photos] [30 MB]

Updated on Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A blowjob with a touch of class is such a nice thing. When finishing up this shoot, we decided to go for a film noir look because I can be such the seductive little temptress with a little old world style mixed in when I give a blowjob. There is something so sensual about going into a blowjob knowing that you want to to be sensual and teasing. It informs everything you do.

When I flick my tongue and I want to be seductive like a femme fatale, I imagine jazz music in my head and then slowly flick and circle my tongue over my man's cock head before plunging down and deep throating him. I stroke him in time to the smoky, mysterious music and accept his cum with grace and nonchalance. That's a very classy blowjob.

https://uploaded.net/file/9nk2wwne

Images

Arrow

Sexy Spontaneous Blowjob

[JPG] [1600x1057] [29 Photos] [13 MB]

Updated on Friday, November 02, 2007

Sometimes a blowjob should be really well planned, part of an elaborate seduction with lots of teasing and sensual play. Other times, a blowjob just kind of happens. Spontaneous sex of any kind is wonderful, but giving a spontaneous blowjob just shows how badly you want to suck his cock. I get the urge so often that my spontaneous blowjobs are barely spontaneous…

I just start to convince him to put his cock in my mouth and it never takes long before we're rolling around with his meaty cock head between my lips as I circle the head with my tongue. With my incredible skills at flicking my tongue and deep throating, it's not long before he's begging to cum. Do I let him? Let's see…

https://uploaded.net/file/qjezzmf6

Images

Arrow

Seductive Blue Blouse Blowjob

[JPG] [1057x1600] [1600x1057] [35 Photos] [21 MB]

Updated on Monday, November 05, 2007

He loves it when I wear my cute little blue blouse with the prim little collar. It turns him on to see me be so fancy and business-like and then getting down on my knees in front of him to give him an amazing blowjob. I suck him deep, tease him lightly at the tip and then take him back for more incredible deep throating. It's almost like his naughty little secretary fantasy come true.

I stroke him with my hands after my deep throating blowjob has made his cock all juicy, teasing him with my fingers before pumping his shaft with both of my hands. No matter how I do it, stroking him off with my hands after giving him a blowjob always makes him shoot the most amazing cumshot all over for me to lick up.

https://uploaded.net/file/1whv62nj

Images

Arrow

Sucking, Biting And Licking Blowjob

[JPG] [1057x1600] [1600x1057] [50 Photos] [20 MB]

Updated on Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Giving a blowjob is always about being really sensual with your approach. Varying sensation is the spice of the blowjob, especially when you know what you're doing. I try to really build up a rhythm that seduces my man into a trance and then change it up right when he thinks he knows what's about to come next. I love to suck on his cock head, popping it out of my mouth with an intense release of suction, or taking him all the way down to the back of my mouth for some incredible deep throating.

When he's in the mood to play, I'll suck on his balls or lick along the seam. He loves it when I lick up his shaft and then flick the underside and the head with my tongue in fast, skilled motions. Even though it's a very naughty part of a blowjob, if you bite very gently in certain places it just adds a surge of adrenaline coursing through him as he gets ready to cum. Biting and tugging slightly adds this sensual element of danger that always ends up in a really amazing cumshot. Any blowjob with this kind of variation is bound to please.

https://uploaded.net/file/7d5ffeax

Images

Arrow

Erotic Close-up Blowjob

[JPG] [1062x1600] [1600x1062] [27 Photos] [12 MB]

Updated on Friday, November 09, 2007

Don't you love looking at a blowjob from really close up? Watching the way my lips glisten and purse as they wrap around your cock head, sucking and then popping off the edge delicately. You can see my saliva forming a few errant bubbles on your shaft as I plunge deep and then come back off, tonguing the tip and then kissing down your length.

I delight in kissing your tip, taking it into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it as you writhe in pleasure. My eyes pierce right through you, begging you with each glance to cum for me. With the intensity of your gaze matching mine, I know it won't be long before your hot load fills my mouth.

I pause to lick your balls, even gently grazing them with my teeth to stave off your orgasm for another moment. As much as I want you to cum, I want to make this blowjob last. I suck at your balls again before hearing your desperate moan. I know I need to make you explode, so I focus on your cock head, sucking and circling my tongue around it until I feel each burst pumping onto my tongue. As your cum dribbles down out of my mouth, I suck you and tease you until you start to soften.

https://uploaded.net/file/fqnvrsp4

Images

Arrow

Passionate Deepthroat Blowjob

[JPG] [1057x1600] [1600x1057] [35 Photos] [11 MB]

Updated on Monday, November 12, 2007

Taking you deep into my mouth, I feel everything. I feel your whole cock in my mouth, deep down my throat and it warms everything. When you grab my chin and gently push to meet me, my entire body loosens up and embraces your strength.

Your smooth skin glides along my hot, wet tongue until I am deep throating you intensely up and down. When you pull out of my mouth, I grab a hold of your shaft and gently tease the underside of your cock head with my tongue. I feel you shiver and twitch with my delicate licking.

We continue like this, deep throating and then tongue teasing until I know you just can't take it anymore. Good. I long to taste your cum. So, are you going to give it to me? I want to feel every delicious splash hit my tongue and slide down my throat.

https://uploaded.net/file/6vdu59no

Images

Arrow

Loving Morning Tongue Blowjob

[JPG] [1057x1600] [1600x1057] [48 Photos] [29 MB]

Updated on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's not a conventional wake-up call by any means, but I like to start the day by giving you an amazing blowjob. When you're still between sleep and waking, it's almost like a dream. And what a wonderful dream - a beautiful redhead coming up from the covers to give you a sensual, loving blowjob. So relax and slowly wake up as my lips slide down your shaft.

My tongue tickles its way up your shaft, settling on the sensitive area between the back of the shaft and the head, teasing lightly as if to say "Good Morning, hope you like the blowjob!" before I take over with more deliberate licking. I circle the head with my tongue, swirling it around and invigorating you for an amazing day to come! I suck on your cockhead with more intensity as I realize you're getting closer and closer to orgasm. I want to start the day off with a mouthful of your warm cum.

As I deep throat you over an over again, I focus on making this blowjob intense and passionate as you are now fully awake and able to embrace every little lick, kiss and suck. Finally, I feel you flood my mouth with cum, swallowing greedily as you pump gush after gush down my throat. I hope this blowjob was just what you needed to wake up on the right side of the bed.

https://uploaded.net/file/i76ejjr9

Images

Arrow

Teasing Rainy Day Blowjob

[JPG] [1057x1600] [1600x1057] [23 Photos] [13 MB]

Updated on Friday, November 16, 2007

It's rainy and we're both a little bored. All of our plans for the day are dashed and we're just sitting around. But really, there are so many better things to do. And with that, I get naked, stripping you down too and start giving you an incredible blowjob. Instead of moping around, I want to give you over to absolute pleasure with my warm, wet mouth. As I start to take you deep, the rain becomes a beautiful backdrop, a soothing soundtrack to a wonderful blowjob.

My soft little naked body rubs against yours as I tease your cockhead with my tongue. I lick from your balls all the way up to the tip and back down, focusing on teasing your balls until they're heavy and pendulous from all the cum building up for me. I can't wait to feel those warm drops of cum. That's my favourite part of any blowjob.

Once I feel that you're all nice and close, you feed me your cock. As you stroke up and down your shaft, you start to pump a wonderful load of cum into my waiting mouth. I take over, stoking as you slowly come down from your intense orgasm. Swallowing thoughtfully, I realize that this day has much potential for fun, rain or no rain. Want another blowjob?

https://uploaded.net/file/730t5cln

Images

Arrow

Taming The Beast - A Sensual Animalistic Blowjob

[JPG] [1064x1600] [1600x1064] [12 Photos] [5 MB]

Updated on Wednesday, November 21, 2007

There are times when I give a blowjob that I just feel this primal, animalistic urge inside me. It's not just about using my mouth on your cock to make you feel good... It's about getting in touch with that side and making sure that I can bring it out when the moment strikes.

I guess there's just something about having so much power, shifting back and forth between the two of us like a tug of war. When you put your hands in my hair, I feel so inescapably wild. My eyes flash with lust and desire as I take you deep down my throat.

Really, there's only one way to tame the savage beast inside me... Come for me. Once your cum starts pumping out of your cock, I'm soothed and calmed and lapping up your cream, curling up by your side and enjoying our time together.

https://uploaded.net/file/r3yokniq

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>