Page 4 of 731 << First ... 234561454104504 ... Last >>

Thread: Horny Big Boobs Video Collection ;)  

Images

0046 - Birthday B0ss

DESCRIPTION: Jamie heard it was her employee, Jmacs birthday. She told him to come over and bring the annual reports. Once he came over, she went to the kitchen, undressed in her sexy birthday suit, and brought him a cake. Her big jugs were looking succulent, especially after he rubbed icing all around her nipples and licked it off. She slobbed down his cock, before she hopped on that dick and rode out. She got her pussy drilled and got man juice all over her pretty face and tits.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:40:41
    File Size: 462 MB
    File Type: WMV
    Resolution: 768х432

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0046_-_Birthday_B0ss.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 0046_-_Birthday_B0ss.part2.rar

Images

0047 - Bolder Holder

DESCRIPTION: Evanotty needed her assistant to bring some important papers to sign to be mailed. She needed them A.S.A.P. so he came to deliver them to her house. He kept staring at her huge knockers and she told him to look at her face. She signed them and began asking him about his pink shirt. She said he must be secure about his manhood if was wearing a pink shirt, so she wanted to see how big his cock was. She began feeling his cock and shoved his face in her giant tits. She undressed him and undressed herself to reveal those amazing melons in all their glory. She pulled him by his tie and stuck his face in her pussy. She sucked his cock and hopped on that dick. She rode that cock as her enormous jugs bounced around. She got man juice all over those huge bazookas.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:22:58
    File Size: 262 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0047_-_Bolder_Holder.rar

Images

0048 - Boner Bonus

DESCRIPTION: Brooki had her employee, Xander, come by her place so she can tell him the bad news that he is getting fired. He pleaded that he would do anything not to get fired. She took advantage of the situation and made him her personal sex slave for the day. She mushed his face in her pussy and made him lick it. Then, she bent over and made him lick her asshole. She jumped on that cock and got her pussy drilled. She got her sweet pussy pounded and got man juice all over her face. Xander was able to save his job after all.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:32:13
    File Size: 366 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0048_-_Boner_Bonus.rar

Images

0049 - Boob B0ss

DESCRIPTION: Darcy was talking to Ramon about his horrible work performance. She was very unsatisfied with the way he dressed and his spelling on his paperwork. She told him he was going to be fired and he asked if there was anything he could do to keep his job. She told him if he pleased her that he could keep his job. She took his hand and placed it on her tits. She smothered his face in between those juicy jugs. She told him he needed to eat her pussy nicely while she was spread out on her desk. She sucked and fucked his cock. She titty fucked the man milk out of his dick.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:44:06
    File Size: 501 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0049_-_Boob_B0ss.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 0049_-_Boob_B0ss.part2.rar

Images

0050 - Boobs On Brooklyn

DESCRIPTION: Ms. Chase was in disbelief when she found her so called handy man sleeping on the job. He neglected to do anything, so Brooklyn tossed water on him to wake him. That set the tone for him. He told her the job wasn't going to get done because the equipment she provided wasn't adequate. Brooklyn was going to make him sweat no matter what. She got him close and took off his tank. Ms. Chase was going to get some kind of satisfaction one way or another. Tyler popped out her giant tits and went to town on them. Brooklyn and her big b0ss tits gave Tyler a bonus job we all wish we could get. Tyler made sure he worked over her perfect body. Brooklyn got so horny from fucking him. She let him pressure wash her face with his own man hose.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:39:59
    File Size: 454 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0050_-_Boobs_On_Brooklyn.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 0050_-_Boobs_On_Brooklyn.part2.rar

Images

0051 - Boobylicious

DESCRIPTION: Kiara was waiting patiently for her reports for the most of her morning. She finally got them and got a few other ides as well. She told her employee she was working on a special project that he might be perfect for. She told him to give her a few minutes to prepare. She striped down into a very provocative outfit, and then called out for him to come in. He was speechless. Kiara told him there were ways to move up in the company, and it all depended on his performance. He went straight for the huge tits, and she loved it immediately. He fucked her big ass and took charge so good, she came a few times. He splatter painted her tits, and she was all smiles which meant he was going to move up quicker then most.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:31:23
    File Size: 357 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0051_-_Boobylicious.rar

Images

0052 - B0ssy Blu

DESCRIPTION: Tacori had a long, stressful day at work and wanted to relax. A delivery guy came to drop off a present for her birthday. She explained it was a week ago and was disappointed. She asked the delivery guy if he could stay and play with her for a while. He asked what she had in mind, and she slowly pulled her dress down and exposed those big luscious tits. She stuck his face in those jugs and motioned him to the couch where she got her succulent pussy munched on until she was satisfied. She got her pussy rammed and got her asshole stuffed with cock. She got her titties fucked until she got man milk all over them.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:30:49
    File Size: 350 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0052_-_B0ssy_Blu.rar

Images

0053 - B0ssy Boobs

DESCRIPTION: Holly was dissatisfied with her new employee's work ethic and his lack of attention to detail. She reprimanded him severely and also realized he'd lied on his resume and needed training. Bruno apologized and almost cried when he thought she was going to fire him. Holly instead decided to keep him on probation. Since Bruno was in dire need of the job, Holly knew she had him by the balls. She grabbed him by his new cheap tie and shoved his face onto her tits. Then Holly opened her legs and instructed him to eat her sweet pussy. After smacking Bruno around, she gave him an amazing blow job and took his hard cock for a ride. To Holly's satisfaction, Bruno pounded her tight snatch all over her new couch and then blasted his load on her pretty face and tits.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:41:55
    File Size: 477 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0053_-_B0ssy_Boobs.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 0053_-_B0ssy_Boobs.part2.rar

Images

0054 - B0ssy Breast

DESCRIPTION: Rainia was expecting the arrival of a few important clients at her home. She went around her house making sure that everything was tidy when she spotted the pool boy swimming in the pool instead of cleaning it. The pool boy was startled when he saw his big tit b0ss standing poolside. Rainia reprimanded her employee, and after his feeble attempts to justify his laziness, she told him to go inside. She was about to fire him, but she reconsidered when he said that he would do anything to keep his job. Rainia immediately opened her blouse and smothered the pool boy's face with her massive melons. Rainia took his hard cock for an exceptional ride and then demanded that he glaze her beautiful tits with his jizz. She ultimately fired the pool boy but then hired him as her personal fuck toy.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:25:32
    File Size: 290 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0054_-_B0ssy_Breast.rar

Images

0055 - B0ssy Pants

DESCRIPTION: Voodoo was trying to lock down a contract with Evita. He called her and she told him she did not want to discuss the contract on the phone. Voodoo came to her place and she was naked, sunbathing on a float, in the pool. Her huge delicious jugs were getting sun and she needed Voodoo to rub suntan lotion all over those big boomers. He resisted at first, but she told him no rub, no contract. So, he rubbed lotion all over those huge tits. They went inside, where she sat on his face and got her sweet pussy licked. She sucked on his cock and got her huge tits fucked. She got her pussy pounded and got man milk all over her pretty face, just like she demanded.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:31:10
    File Size: 354 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0055_-_B0ssy_Pants.rar

Images

0056 - Breast Fest

DESCRIPTION: Britney was waiting on some files that John was bringing to the office. He was about an hour late and Britney was very upset. She caught him staring at her tits for the millionth time and she was fed up with it and stuck his face in her huge tits. She threatened to fire him unless he could do something to please her. She pulled out his cock and was very impressed. She told him his big cock was the only good thing about him. She got on her knees and sucked that cock. She spread out on her desk and got her sweet pussy munched on. She got her pussy drilled as her enormous tits and ass bounced around. She got man milk all over her luscious ass.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:33:32
    File Size: 381 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0056_-_Breast_Fest.rar

Images

0057 - Breast In Charge

DESCRIPTION: I had a meeting with a new client the other day. She turned out to be such a hot petite blond. She was sexy, but in control. We went over some numbers. She kept trying to get me to go lower. I could not take the price hit she was asking. She basically took control over the entire conversation. She made a deal I definitely did not want to turn down. Her body was perfect. Tarra had the sexiest pussy I have ever seen. I made her quiver and cum in no time at all. Tarra is a business women that knows what it takes to get things done. She did it with a hotness very few can do.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:32:50
    File Size: 341 MB
    Resolution: 720х404

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0057_-_Breast_In_Charge.rar

Images

0058 - Breast Side Story

DESCRIPTION: I was going over some contracts with this companys rep. She was a very curvaceous, and I was having a hard time not looking down. Her top was busted open. We basically could not agree on the numbers in the contract. She wanted me to sign and I was not going to do it. She turn up the heat, and I melted. Her beautiful eyes and massive tits were no match for my defences. As soon as I grab one, I was done for. We stripped and went at it right there in the conference room. She got me to sign after she said to sick it in her ass. I thought her pussy was tight. I was another whole world in her ass. I was ready to blow my load deep in her ass, but she wanted it on her face. I signed off on her face.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:34:19
    File Size: 390 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0058_-_Breast_Side_Story.rar

Images

0059 - Business Is Pleasure

DESCRIPTION: The lovely, Chantelle, was waiting for her piano teacher to come give her a lesson. She was very excited to get her lesson because she waxed her sweet pussy and wore a super sexy dress for him. She had no intention of learning how to play the piano, she wanted to get fucked. Her big juicy tits were looking fantastic in that dress. Once the piano teacher came over, it was not long until she put his hand in her panties. She let him feel up those big beautiful jugs and luscious ass. She got her pussy rammed and got man juice all over her pretty face.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:38:46
    File Size: 441 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0059_-_Business_Is_Pleasure.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 0059_-_Business_Is_Pleasure.part2.rar

Images

0060 - Business Pleasure

DESCRIPTION: Nykky was waiting on her employee to deliver some papers. He was late and she was very upset. Once he arrived, she told him he had to make it up. For starters, he had to lick her feet. Then, he licked her sweet pussy. She rode that cock as her tits bounced. She bent over her luscious ass and got her pussy pounded from behind. She got man juice all over those big jugs, like she demanded.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:33:06
    File Size: 376 MB

DOWNLOAD --->>> 0060_-_Business_Pleasure.rar