Thread: [ALS] Terri  

iammorbius

[ALS] Terri

Images
    Dude, what's with all the tiny little pictures? I mean, I know you contribute a lot here but are you taking advantage of that perception and just posting junk now? ALS pics are much bigger than these. What did you do, find a preview site that anyone could have gotten for free? You have deluged the board with a lot of crappy little pics that anyone could have gotten for free on their own and in the process, deminished your own reputation. If this is what you intend for the future, I would prefer that you don't post at all.

iammorbius
    Can it asswipe. If you can do better, do it. Otherwise, STFU...

scotty
    Morbius, you and your "evil" partner there have been filling in a lot of holes in my collection, small pics or not. Thanks for putting in the effort!

iammorbius
    I was just cleaning up my own drive to make room for the new smut. Evil Genius is in the process of ripping ALS right now (if he hasn't finished already), so of course his stuff will be hi-rez and complete sets. But it won't have the "classics" because supposedly ALS doesn't archive stuff this old. So I decided to put my stuff up or delete it. Or both..

Then you've got these mouth breathing dickheads like this limp wristed, slack jawed fag armac, from above, who has to put in his two cents about how the world should be run. I've yet to see a single picture posted from Einstein, but I've already heard his opinion on three different things and he managed to come across exactly as the ass that he is in person.

All part of a day's work, here...

scotty
    Don't let him get to you. As someone said in another thread, when you open up the pics they're the same size as all others from ALS. I think they just "look" smaller in the imagevenue viewer. I'm sure your work is appreciated my 99% of those who view it - keep it up, my man!

Images
    Really guy, this is classic stuff. Sure the big ones were and are nice, but damn difficult to find. Thanx Morby for some great pics!

allen177
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty
    Don't let him get to you. As someone said in another thread, when you open up the pics they're the same size as all others from ALS. I think they just "look" smaller in the imagevenue viewer. I'm sure your work is appreciated my 99% of those who view it - keep it up, my man!
    What he said You can count me in with the 99% who appreciate it. Thank you

irule
    looks like courtney love

zeckbert54
    I love pumpkins!

Thanks for the pics!