Page 7 of 8 << First ... 5678 Last >>

Thread: Kari Sweets Collection *Remastered*  

Images

Re: Kari Sweets Collection *Remastered*

Car Wash Outtakes

The full Car Wash set, with the outtakes and remainders included, is coming up on the next page.

Last edited by dutchessguy; 14th September 2022 at 17:25.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dutchessguy's Assorted Vintage Girls and Classic Internet Model Extravaganza!

Images

Happy Birthday America

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Images

The Graveyard

Images

The Purrfect Gift Pt 1

Last edited by dutchessguy; 28th May 2022 at 16:20.

Images

Sweet Stuff

Images

That's all the new stuff they've uploaded to the website right? Any idea if there's more on the way?

7. Liked by 1 user: LiaLover

Images

Quote Originally Posted by knobula View Post
    That's all the new stuff they've uploaded to the website right? Any idea if there's more on the way?
    There is more Kari coming soon. In the interim you can find a huge collection of her original sets, posted by evenings069, in the Softcore Photo Sets Archive.
    Last edited by dutchessguy; 9th June 2022 at 18:23.

9. Liked by 6 users: knobula, LiaLover, Nomad, octigen, palletboy5, smra

Images

what an amazingly beautiful Ass.

11. Liked by 1 user: cutnzs

Private Member
    Images

what a pretty and lovely girl she is Thank a lot for sharing

13. Liked by 3 users: cutnzs, dutchessguy, LiaLover

Elite Prospect
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by dutchessguy View Post
    There is more Kari coming soon. In the interim you can find a huge collection of her original sets, posted by evenings069, in the Softcore Photo Sets Archive.
    Anything "new" in the past year.

Whomever had bought the rights to her stuff kept teasing us by saying that Felix had tons of pictures that were never posted...and that he would post them. After 2 or 3 years, I finally got tired of waiting for something not previously seen and didn't renew the annual membership.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by spankem View Post

Whomever had bought the rights to her stuff kept teasing us by saying that Felix had tons of pictures that were never posted...and that he would post them. After 2 or 3 years, I finally got tired of waiting for something not previously seen and didn't renew the annual membership.

The new webmaster is P-F, and yes things are moving at a snail's pace. As a huge Kari fan my main interest is unreleased materiel, and there has been enough of that to keep my attention. I remain cautiously optimistic.

Several of the more candid style sets in this thread were "new", including Purrfect Gift at the top of this page. There will be more to come, I hope.

16. Liked by 1 user: LiaLover

Images

Quote Originally Posted by spankem View Post

The Ultimate Sets that he posted were pretty decent, there were a few slight slips of her pussy and tits, but of course nothing like we would love to see. Something tells me that if such full exposure pictures do, or did exist, and they very well could, or could have, especially like one of my favorite sets, The Couch, where she is totally nude, we'll never see them. The milk factor, as far as time between posts, is crappy, and it hasn't improved with Phil Flash taking over. A new post every 5, 6, or 7 months, or more, WTF! We'll all be dead and in the ground before everything is fully released, if there is that much unposted stuff. Then again, Phil Flash might kick the bucket and then they're lost to time forever, a complete waste. Post the shit and get it over with, Kari is pushing 40 now, even though she's still pretty hot, she's not that smoking hot little 20 something badass anymore with the outrageous body.

Images

The new webmaster is P-F, and yes things are moving at a snail's pace. As a huge Kari fan my main interest is unreleased materiel, and there has been enough of that to keep my attention. I remain cautiously optimistic.

Several of the more candid style sets in this thread were "new", including Purrfect Gift at the top of this page. There will be more to come, I hope.
    Being a huge Kari Sweets fan myself, I'll still hang in there as well, call me a sucker. The Perfect Gift did have some unseen pics that were nice to see but there wasn't anything slightly risque. The Sweet Stuff set did have some nice shots of her kneeling on the bed that weren't in the original set. I would love to see unposted pictures of the Couch set, from 2005, but I doubt that if there are any from that set, they'll be very exposing either. More shots with different angles would still be nice. This is the standard set as far as I know, I don't think anything additional has been posted of it. I wish there was a chronological order to her sets.

Last edited by cutnzs; 10th August 2022 at 18:25.

Images

As much as it may seem that I have abandoned this thread, I promise I have not. I am holding off on any posting in the Non-Nude section until the changes per the new rules are complete. I will hopefully be back to posting here at that point.

In the meantime, I would appreciate this not turning into a P-F bashing thread. I'm frustrated too, but without him there would be no new material at all. This Collection is for images, not gossip. It's all been bitched about before anyway hasn't it?

Also, I don't mind one bit if anyone wants to add material. I'd appreciate it though if we would stick to the newer releases, per the title of the thread. All of her original sets are available in the Softcore Archive, or the Adult Collections section. You'll find the complete Ultimate Collection series there as well. A simple search will take you there; we don't need to repeat anything here.

Thanks all.
    Last edited by dutchessguy; 10th August 2022 at 23:09.

20. Liked by 5 users: cutnzs, Femdom_lover, LiaLover, Nomad, solex

Images

As much as it may seem that I have abandoned this thread, I promise I have not. I am holding off on any posting in the Non-Nude section until the changes per the new rules are complete. I will hopefully be back to posting here at that point.

In the meantime, I would appreciate this not turning into a P-F bashing thread. I'm frustrated too, but without him there would be no new material at all. This Collection is for images, not gossip. It's all been bitched about before anyway hasn't it?

Also, I don't mind one bit if anyone wants to add material. I'd appreciate it though if we would stick to the newer releases, per the title of the thread. All of her original sets are available in the Softcore Archive, or the Adult Collections section. You'll find the complete Ultimate Collection series there as well. A simple search will take you there; we don't need to repeat anything here.

Thanks all.
    Sorry, I should have ask you first, and I'm really not trying to bash Phil or any of the others before him but it does get disappointing that it takes so long for updates. Like I said before, I appreciate your post as well and I won't hijack your post anymore.

22. Liked by 3 users: dutchessguy, LiaLover, solex

Page 7 of 8 << First ... 5678 Last >>