Page 4 of 93 << First ... 234561454 ... Last >>

Thread: Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Shrinking Fetish & Giantess Girl

I Shrunk My Ex and Gave Him A Footjob
    My ex was always obsessed with my feet. But he was such a jerk to me! So I have finally perfected the shrinking potion and shrunk him down to a manageable size, strapped him to my sexy shoe and jerked him off with my feet. Lots of post orgasm torment for this asshole!

Size: 880 MB
    Duration: 00:14:59
    Video: mp4 1920x1080

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Giantess takes a tiny man for a ride
    Just got home from the super market, I've started my at home work out. Boy I'm out of shape I pause for a sip of water. I think my eyes are playing tricks on me.. I think I spot a tiny little person OH MY GOSH it's a tiny little man! WHAT?!? I didn't even know that was a thing?!?!? Where did you come from? Did you find me at the store & hitch a ride on my backpack? Were you hoping to complete some pervy fantasy by spying on me?!?! What am I going to do with you? Hmmm I know, your about to have the time of your life. I tease you by putting you down my sweaty bra, even make you smell my armpits. Then I walk you down further where you take a deep dive down into my pants. You like the way I smell down there? How warm it is? Next I prop you up on my dildo & cover you in my spit as I droll & suck all over my toy. Haha tiny toy for a tiny man. Just when you think life as a tiny man can't get any better, I strap you in a condom & fuck my toy doggy style smashing your face into my ass over & over! I decide I want to cum with you inside me.. I put you head first into the condom & cum hard. I take you out & decide to keep you! Let's go give a nice warm bath you're covered in my juice's!!

Size: 649 MB
    Duration: 00:21:55

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

V-Day Date with the Vore Queen pt1 & pt2
    We were a match on a dating site. I show up to the date & I am the prettiest woman you have ever seen. Tall, gorgeous huge boobs, & an even bigger appetite..We had a great dinner, when I convince you to come to my place..No need for your car, I'll drive. After I take you back you realize this might be too good to be true..I tell you it's too late..You see my collection of other men..You find out I have secret "powers" you have a good feeling you won't be leaving my house tonight...
    My Good Subordinates add a markup code don't be pathetic, show me you are a good boy & add one! Maybe I will actually notice you for a change..lol

Size: 1900 MB
    Duration: 00:32:22

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Vore Giantess Village Destruction
    Lamora is a seductive malevolent and giant goddess when she decides to settle in your small village all she asks is for you to pay her in gifts in exchange for safety and another day not eaten by her. When you refuse...there's hell to pay.

Size: 1033 MB
    Duration: 00:17:09
    Video: mp4 1920x1088

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Trapped Under Giantess Feet
    I've Stole you, you're right in front of me scared to even move. There's a huge bag of all the little humans I've caught to feast on tonight, you were one of them. I've decided to make you worship my feet, whilst I taunt, Torment you, til I decide when I finally eat you, you'll be just as delicious as the rest of them.

Size: 549 MB
    Duration: 00:09:18

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Dick People
    I'm fooling around with my boyfriend and tell him how much I love masturbating with these tiny people. I place them all under his GIANT dick to watch, and one gets to ride in the hole. I call him Pre-cum Guy. He just loves being stuck in the hole of my boyfriend's penis while the pre-cum just drizzles out. Finally he gets worked out and gets stuck on top of the head. I decide I want to include another tiny guy and call him Jizz Guy. He's the one who will get all the jizz out. I stroke my boyfriend off until he busts a nut! His seed is flowing out. His semen is too much for the little guy. He finally takes a ride in the cum. Sliding out of the hole and onto the floor with the rest of the tiny people. They are all covered in cum and look quite happy about it. You would be happy about it too!

Size: 487 MB
    Duration: 00:08:11

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Shrinking and Devouring Big Brother
    You’re so mean! Always teasing me about growing into a woman and developing. You know I’m conscious of my expanding breasts and womanly curves and yet you still choose to tease me. Well there’s something you don’t know about the development of a woman brother, we develop something much more sinister than a heaving bosom and pert buttocks.We develop powers, powers to bend time and will. Bend even physics itself. So when I snap my fingers you’ll shrink, and be no taller than a few inches. How funny is that?! Not laughing anymore? Aw, poor brother, so vulnerable. You’re not the big boy you once were huh? Do you feel fragile now? How about if I ate you all up, licking and sucking every inch of your delectable little body until I swallowed you whole? Then you wouldn’t be able to tease me anymore would you. But first let me show you those beautiful curves you’ve been teasing me about, the last thing you will see before you d.i.e.

Size: 139 MB
    Duration: 00:09:02
    Video: mp4 1280x720

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Vore Hookup and Consumption
    Vix is incredibly hungry and incredibly powerful, when she invites you over to hookup you jump on the opportunity. Little do you have she has much more in mind for you.

Size: 595 MB
    Duration: 00:09:52

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Shrunken to a Tiny Beta
    You have always gone around acting like such an alpha man all because of the size of that dick you have in your pants. Well I hate to break it to you but you have came in contact with a greater power who can have you shrunken to any size as pleased. A tiny size is the only one who is suitable for you. Watch that ego of yours shrink, that dick of yours become microscopic You are becoming more & more weak the smaller you become. How does it feel to be on the other side for once, to be the one down looking up??

Size: 759 MB
    Duration: 00:17:13

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Giantess Arm Worship 2
    You're obssessed with Giantess Skyla. Every inch of her, including her gorgeous, Goddess arms. In this clip she allows you to worship her arms in detail with lots of angles and extreme close-ups in an ASMR style.

Size: 484 MB
    Duration: 00:08:18

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

GIANTESS SPIT
    Helping MY tiny one accept its new life as My tiny toy by letting it know its fate. Eventually, I will eat it, but not today. Today, it's just a toy.

Size: 162 MB
    Duration: 00:08:28

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Vore Swallowing The Wrong Person
    Lmaora is a celebrity she gained popularity for a certain ability she has...she can swallow and digest people whole! Fans submit applications and line up to be her next meal, when you (Ben) are running late she accidentally swallow someone else! Oops...

Size: 860 MB
    Duration: 00:14:25

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Giantess Minion Consumption
    Lamora is a powerful giantess, curiosity got the best of you and you got too close. She takes you home with her where you serve her well until she grows bored.

Size: 1101 MB
    Duration: 00:25:07

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Kaylas First Tiny man Snack
    Custom vid: Kayla has a fantasy of eating a small person. One day her class mate finds a sketch she left behind .. a sketch of a big giantess hovering over small people picking them up and eating them. Instead of her classmate running away he seems intrigued by this. Soon they find them self's working on a school project about digestion. Kayla found a way to shrink items.. the last test is too see if it works on something living. It does.. She really really wants to eat her class mate.. she surprised when he says he wants the same thing. Together they embark on a journey that no one has before. Sharing in this special moment together. Kayla is just beginning and soon after she completes her desires she is ready for her next tiny man snack.

Size: 625 MB
    Duration: 00:10:37

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Elite Prospect
    Images

Shrunken man taunting
    I'm sitting on a chair, reading Vindication of the Rights of WomanÂť, the first feminist text, written in 1792. I hear something and I look down and see you, a 2 inch tall man, standing on my floor. I crouch down to talk to you. You tell me that you've been living on the streets ever since you were shrunk, and you sneaked into my house for some shelter, warmth and maybe to steal some food from my cupboard. I am sympathetic. "Aww, I'm sorry. I know it's been hard for most men, ever since us women got sick of men abusing us and took over the world by shrinking you all down to 2 inches tall. But that's what you get. I know you may not be an evil abuser, but you are still inadequate and worthless compared to me.Âť I tell you how we decided to shrink all men down to 2 inches tall because that's about how long our little finger's are, and a man is worth as much as a woman's little finger. I tell you how worthless men are and how amazing women are.
    "I know, it's a rough life being 2 inches tall. But hey, at least you haven't been Squeezed yet. Millions of men have, so you're doing well. Sometimes I even do it by accident!" I describe in detail how sometimes I accidentally step on men, and sometimes I do it on purpose. I show you my bare foot while I talk about effortlessly Squeezing you flat. I tease and taunt you with my foot, telling you how easy it would be to Squeeze you. You know what I love the most? Even though I have all this power over you, and you have nothing to offer me, you're still desperate for me. For my body, my lips.Âť I say, teasing you. You know you'll never get that. The most you can hope for is that I take pity on you. Fingers crossed that I don't Squeeze you!"

Size: 910 MB
    Duration: 00:20:36

Download or WATCH ONLINE

Page 4 of 93 << First ... 234561454 ... Last >>