Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>

Thread: [21S] set 0981 Chloe Sweet & Dorothy  

Images

[21S] set 0981 Chloe Sweet & Dorothy

0981 - P&V - Chloe Sweet & Dorothy - Black pure pleasures - 144 pix - MB

and the zipped:::::::::::
    hxxp://uploadhut.com/view.php/115908.zip (10987834bytes)
    hxxp://uploadhut.com/view.php/115973.zip (10184054bytes)
    hxxp://uploadhut.com/view.php/116028.zip (9235702bytes)
    good luck

next time I´ll post in "Links"

iammorbius
    The problem with the zipped files is that it screws up the dial-up users who only want to pick a picture or two from a set. Without at least an index they have to download the whole archive (which takes a long time on dial-up) just to find out that they didn't want any of the pics in it... :teach:

Images

your are in right

Quote Originally Posted by iammorbius
    The problem with the zipped files is that it screws up the dial-up users who only want to pick a picture or two from a set. Without at least an index they have to download the whole archive (which takes a long time on dial-up) just to find out that they didn't want any of the pics in it... :teach:

you are in right, but i´m also an dial-user and thats why i take rar´s, because i want to have only complete sets
    bad for the others - sorry

it´s not possible to do all for all - sorry - a upload image and image and image is not possible for me - so take this set or not

javagreen
    I'm with iammorbius on this... I personally never keep ALL the pics in a set.

marklar
    Absolutely true, iammorbius. Zips are a huge advantage to broadband users but for me on LAN shared Dial-up, its murder. BTW the zip links didnt work for me, not that it matters coz it would have taken probably 3 hours to download, but thanks anyway.

Images
    Thank you, I`ll try it out!

jackstare
    I don't see the zip files to download. Lots of ads.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Camping on a Bad Company 2 map AKA Melbourne Australia 
    good try RoKatrota, but zips on the blink.... & keep the zips coming it's great for us with phat pipe of uber internet bliss..

Images
    files are downloaded 968 times - 6 replies - good quote ???!!!

jackstare
    I don't see the zip files to download. Lots of ads.
    now it´s better uploadhut not to use, you get all other things that this files - it´s a shit hoster
    at a while

iammorbius
    The zips are probably the reason for the low number of replies. People want instant gratification and they want to pick and choose what they download, rather than be forced to download stuff they don't want but they don't know that they don't want it until after they download it... :teach:

So you may have a large number of views or downloads but if they were not too pleased with the contents and ended up keeping none, there is little chance that they will comment, especially after the important stuff was already said...

Hans007
    wery nicw lesbo

underdweller
    Have to agree with iammorbius on this. I only take the pics that I like because I have to pay for every minute that I'm online. Okay if there are two girls using a strap-on i'm not complaining but if I see a ass, a plastic toy and a hand... You could imagine that i'm a bit disapointed in the time that I wasted on the downloadtime on that pic. I totally agree with you. You can't keep everyone. If you could there would be no war no hunger and no poverty in the world. I'm sorry gotten a bit sentimentel. Thanks anyway I see there's no strap-on in this set too bad.

Images
    Thanks very much for the zips. Much easier

Images

vote ????

Texaspete: Thanks very much for the zips. Much easier

javagreen: I'm with iammorbius on this... I personally never keep ALL the pics in a set.

we could vote, which possibility is better ?
    or the mods open a new section for "complete sets downloader" ???

thx for replies ( don´t use uploadhut without a firewall !)

greed
    cheers............................

Page 1 of 2 12 Last >>