View Poll Results: Is it Any Good?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 81.82%
  • No

2 18.18%

Thread: Kaley Cuoco [Posing, Sex, Facial] UPDATE 18/05/05 - 2 NEW FAKES 18/05/05  

jimmy K

Thumbs up Kaley Cuoco [Posing, Sex, Facial] UPDATE 18/05/05 - 2 NEW FAKES 18/05/05

Okay this is my first fake

The qulity may not be that good as Paint Shop decided it wasn't going to let me save it, so i had to transfer it to paint to save

Well what do You Think

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment i want to know what you think

whether i should carry on making them or just throw in the towl right now and save myself some time

-------------------------UPDATE 18/05/05-----------------------

My Second fake

AND

My First Facial Fake

PLEASE COMMENT

especally with the Facial pic, i don't know whether i went a bit over the top or didn't do enough and i want to know how you think it looks as it was my first attemp at one i want to know if i'm on the right track

NOW REPLY PLEASE

Images

Wink

Really not bad at all for your first fake. Try using higher quality BSs and HSs (There is alot of noise). There is too much red in her face but overall nice one ....

edgell
    Looks like what she would look like. Maybe a little too long in neck, just a smidgen.

ThE OnE
    she looks like she was in the sun to long but overall very nice for a first :thumbs:

Images
    good stuff. keep the towel, don't be throwing it anywhere ...

Horza
    the second and third are alot better, but the second seems like the head is too big... or something. The facial is great however, fantastic job on it!