Thread: [SBC] Jackie  

iammorbius

[SBC] Jackie

Someone reminded me of these wonderful pictorial narrations of every day life for school bus drivers... Jackie looks like she got put back a few years in her school, but look! She learned how to wash buses, at least, and how to play the skin flute. Not all is lost...

Nice zit on her ass... Well, Jackie does her best but it looks like she hasn't studied anal intercourse yet, so she gets to stay behind, one more year...

Johnny Ohio
    Maybe one of these bus drivers will get innovative and throw the seats out of his bus or her bus (whoever the "drivers" are) and install some uh...more appropriate furniture...fun pics though thanks!

Johnny Ohio
    If school bus washing does not prove lucrative she could always get a job doing one of those "got milk" posters...note last pic.

iammorbius
    Yep, that's a winner for the milk campaign. Check out the [PinkEye] and [SBC] flicks I posted in the Movie section. They are worth it.

Johnny Ohio
    dial up I'm afraid...not likely on the flicks, but thanks for the tip as well as for replying to my cheerful banter...sadly it's about all that I have to offer.

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Where are people? How did they managed to find so quiet place to fuck?

7. Liked by 1 user: modihacker

iammorbius
    California is a big place, much bigger than people realize.. And most people live in only three big cities, Los Angeles, San Francisco and San Diego. In between the cities, there is a whole bunch of nothing...

Images
    wonderful thanks for postin