Thread: OnlyBlowJob Melanie Memphis and Nesty-Sucking Dick is My Gift!-July 28, 2014(x110)  

Images

OnlyBlowJob Melanie Memphis and Nesty-Sucking Dick is My Gift!-July 28, 2014(x110)

Images

Cool OnlyBlowJob OnlyBlowJob - Melanie Memphis & Nesty - Set #642bj - 2000px - 110X (28-07-2014)

OnlyBlowJob - Melanie Memphis & Nesty - Set #642bj - 2000px - 110X

Models: Melanie Memphis & Nesty
    Set: #642bj
    Pictures: 110 hi-res pictures, 1 cover + 3 logos
    Resolution: 29 pics 1333x2000 & 81 pics 2000x1333
    Release Date: Monday July 28, 2014

Sucking Dick Is My Gift!

Nesty was glad she finally decided to take a vacation! She was a bit of a workaholic and her friend Melanie kept telling her that was no good. “You’re a beautiful blonde--enjoy it every once in awhile, you silly person you! Come with me on an island vacation. We’ll have a great time!” So Nesty decided to take her friend’s advice and they went to a magnificent tropical resort. And wouldn’t you know it, the first day there they met this hunky bodybuilder named Totti! He was showing off doing pushups, flexing his muscles, and Nesty had to admit she was getting a little wet between her legs pretty quickly. But what was going to happen she whispered to Melanie--was Totti going to ask both of them out for tonight for an evening of dinner and dancing in the resort nightclub? “Why wait for tonight you silly person!”, laughed Melanie. “Didn’t you read the travel folder? We came to this island specifically because you can do WHATEVER you want WHEREVER and WHENEVER you please!! Come over here Totti my best friend Nesty wants to SUCK YOUR GIANT COCK!!” Wow Melanie was a real bud. She didn’t hog Totti’s tool at all but shared it with Nesty all the way! And Nesty felt so good with that huge prick filling her mouth, almost bursting through her cheeks it was so long and lusty! Nesty knew she looked particularly beautiful with a penis in her mouth--she sometimes gave head to boyfriends in front of a mirror. She loved to see her own blue-eyed face filled with dick. Melanie told her how gorgeous she looked. She let Melanie suck too. It was only fair. Melanie looked good with balls in her mouth. Then Melanie let Totti suck her tits while Nesty concentrated on the dick. This was all she wanted to do on her vacation...suck and suck men! “Come on Melanie", said Nesty "let’s finish this beautiful shaft of meat!”. Totti laughed, "Nesty you're crazy hot!". And then he started spraying all his goo all over! Nesty smiled. She knew she looked lovely with cum on her chin too!

Download all images with VG-Ripper:

VG-Ripper

-.Rar Archive
    - 42,9 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

OnlyBlowJob Re: Melanie Memphis and Nesty-Sucking Dick is My Gift!-July 28, 2014(x110)

For a set to work, you just gotta believe the girl(s) enjoy and worship the cock. And these two really do.

Love the shots with the panties lowered under their asses! :-P

Images

Talking OnlyBlowJob Re: Melanie Memphis and Nesty-Sucking Dick is My Gift!-July 28, 2014(x110)

5. Liked by 4 users: crisis, James Jameson, kmrodni, profviolao

Banned
    Images

Thumbs up OnlyBlowJob Re: Melanie Memphis and Nesty-Sucking Dick is My Gift!-July 28, 2014(x110)

Melanie Memphis, Nesty - Sucking Dick is My Gift! [2000x1333] 110

7. Liked by 4 users: crisis, hector, James Jameson, kmrodni