Thread: Beautiful Housewife Banged  

Images

Beautiful Housewife Banged

Simran is 23 years old, married for 6 months, 5"5, 57 kgs weight, 34-28-36, extremely fair complexion, brown hair, in short a truly sexy and voluptuous woman anyone would die to fuck. Simran knew how beautiful she was, sometimes also liked the amount of male attention she got.

She is married to a handsome looking man Abhinav. She has a satisfactory sex life. She doesn't have anything to compare with as she came from a conservative family and her knowledge of sex was very basic. Her first encounter was with her husband on their first wedding night. She also didn't allow him to touch her before marriage as she thought of it as a Sin. There was Abhinav's mother in the family. Abhinav's father had died long time back. His mother also loved her dutiful daughter in law as she looked after her all the time.

They lived in a house which had two sections; the above section was empty for over 2 years. Meanwhile Abhinav was working in a Computer Firm and was given a project of 3 months in the US and then he would come back. Due to visa complications he couldn't take his beautiful wife along with him. Simran also told him that she will stay back and look after her mother in law. She was also a shy person so never went out of the house and interacted with neighbors. So after Abhinav left she was feeling lonelier than before.

Now the main story starts, just a week after Abhinav's departure to US. A Gujrati family moved in the above portion of the house. They were married couple Pradeep aged 37, sturdy looking, 6'1, dark complexion, bearded, heavy body and Riya. She had a Heavy body, wheatish complexion. They had two children both in boarding school. Pradeep was working for a multinational company as a manager and Riya was a housewife. He was an ugly looking fellow but from the time he moved in he had his eyes set on beautiful body of Simran.
    Now Riya started to meet Simran on day to day basis. First Simran tried to avoid her but as she was herself lonely started to like Riya's company. Riya was a smart and witty lady, she struck up delightful conversation with Simran and she was spellbound to her company. Two weeks passed and her friendship with Simran started to grow. Now Simran started visiting her house everyday. Riya went shopping with Simran.

One day they went shopping, when it started raining heavily, they were both soaked to the core. Riya called her hubby as his office was nearby.

Riya: Pradeep, Me & Simran had come for shopping but it started raining and we didn't carry umbrellas. Can you please pick us up at Shopper's Paradise? We are waiting

Pradeep: Sure. I will be there in 20 minutes.

Her hubby came to pick both of them up. Pradeep was mesmerized seeing Simran fully drenched in Rain. She was wearing a low cut sleeveless blouse. Her saree was sticking to her body; all her body outlines were highlighted. The cold weather making her nipples pointed. Pradeep complimented Simran on her beauty. Simran was really embarrassed as a stranger was fully exploring her body in presence of his own wife. Pradeep was literally undressing her with his looks.

After they reached home, Simran went to her mother in law who told her has to leave for her sister's house as her son has expired and told her that she will be back in 4 days. Simran said ok, but she was scared living alone. Her mother in law left for her sister's house. It was 6.30 pm. She went to Riya's house to ask her whether she could stay with her at night. When she knocked the door she was received by Pradeep
    Pradeep: Hi Simran, How come you have knocked on my door?

Pradeep was looking staring at her like a wolf staring at his prey, waiting to pounce.

Simran: I just wanted to meet Riya. Is she there?

Pradeep: Sorry, she went to her mother's house for a couple of days. Do you have any message for her?

Simran: No.....nothing special.....just came to meet her....

Simran grew even more nervous. First her mother in law went away, now her neighbor and best friend Riya had left as well. The thought of spending the night alone in her house surrounded by darkness was scaring her.

He asked her to come in. She could not refuse as he was behaving like a through gentleman though Simran knew the way he was ogling her body hours ago. She was a wearing a black saree and matching blouse at that time. He was in kurta pajama.

Simran: Pradeep bhaiyya, how will you manage your meals now that Riya is not at home?

Pradeep: I was thinking of ordering some food from the hotel in the neighborhood. I am a very bad cook, wouldn't be able to cook even if I had to save my self.

There was a reason Pradeep said this. He wanted to gain Simran's sympathy, so she would invite him for dinner.
    Simran had no option but to ask him to come over which he readily accepted

Simran went back and started cooking. It was not even 15 minutes that the door bell rang; she opened the door and saw Pradeep standing. Due to working in kitchen, she had tied her saree to the exposing her beautiful navel. Also she was sweating a lot.

Simran: Pradeep bhaiyya!!! You are early. I have just started cooking, dinner won't be ready for at least another half an hour!!

Pradeep: No problem. I had nothing to do and was getting bored so I thought of coming here and helping you with the dinner preparations. Do you mind?

Simran had no option but to invite him in. She accepted him in reluctantly.

She said to him there is no need and she will do the work by herself. In the meantime she asked him to be comfortable and watch some TV. Then she started working in the Kitchen. He also came in and started chatting with her. She also started to like the conversation and was not minding Pradeep ogling her body as she was tired and was busy preparing dinner. As she was serving dinner, Pradeep was curiously looking at her juggling breast. While serving food. His eyes were transfixed on voluptuous ass when she turned back.

Pradeep was having a lot of difficulty holding himself back having such an angel beside him. He was very horny and his massive dick was making a huge tent from his pajama. All the time, he was complementing Simran on her looks and was praising her.

Pradeep: Simran, you look really beautiful in this saree. Your husband is really lucky to have such a beautiful wife. I wouldn't have left such a beautiful wife for even a second.
    …………………………………………MAY BE SOME PART LEFT…………………………………………

Pradeep: Dinner was fabulous. Thank you so much Simran, you not just beautiful but also an amazing cook....you are a complete woman!!!!!

Simran: Don't mention it Pradeep bhaiyya...its not big deal and I am not that great.

Simran was getting redder with each compliment as she was not used to male company except her hubby.

Pradeep: I would like to thank you for this meal with a gift I have for you. Its in my house, I will get it in 15 minutes.

Simran: No thanks...that is not necessary.....
    Before she could complete her sentence Pradeep left her house

She got confused and was eagerly waiting for the surprise. Pradeep came back after a few minutes.

Pradeep: Here...this is the gift for you.

Simran: What is it?

Pradeep: It's a surprise...open it.

Simran put her hand inside the bag and took out the "gift"

It was a nighty!! It was a very expensive, fancy and a very revealing sleeveless nighty

Simran was shocked seeing this kind of a gift. Never in her life had she seen or even worn such a flimsy cloth

Simran: Bhaiyya...I cannot take this....I....

Pradeep: Please Simran!! I bought it for my wife but it didn't fit her because she is fat and the shopkeeper refused to take it back.

Pradeep started laughing at his own joke making it awkward for Simran who smiled a little.

Pradeep: Please take it Simran; I know you will look really beautiful in this. In fact, this nighty will compliment you beauty.

Pradeep forced Simran to take it. Simran said she doesn't accept gifts but due to Pradeep's pressure had to accept it.

Pradeep: If you don't mind will you try on this nighty now? See Riya tried wearing it a couple of times but it didn't fit her. I was wondering if it had loosened and would it fit you properly?

Simran: Now...no...I will try it tomorrow and tell you later how it fits...not now...

Pradeep was adamant, he just wouldn't take no for an answer.
    Simran agreed reluctantly and went to her bedroom to change into the nighty.

Simran said ok and went back to change. When she was changing she found out that nighty was exactly the same size as hers. It was of pink colour of very flimsy material. She had never worn clothes like this before. It was sleevelss as showing upper side portions of her boobs.

She was checking herself out in the mirror, admiring her sexy body when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Pradeep: Does it fit ok?

Simran: uhh...yeah....

Pradeep: Is the size perfect?

Simran:...uhhh...yeah

Pradeep: Can I see you now?

Simran: No...No...I cannot come out wearing something like this.

She was trying to refuse him. Suddenly her cell phone which was in the drawing room started ringing. From the ringtone she could tell it was her husband...Abhinav!!!
    She had to rush to pick the phone, if Pradeep would have picked up the phone it would have created a problem for her as what a stranger is doing in the house at 10 pm at night. So she went in the nighty itself. She picked up the phone and it was Abhinav. She was talking to him for 5 minutes. When she kept the phone down she realized that Pradeep was looking at her.

Pradeep: Wow Simran, you look awesome...just like a those models they show in lingerie ads!!!

Simran know realized her situation, she was completely alone with a stranger who she could tell was lusting for her.

Pradeep then went close to her and put his hand on his bare shoulder saying how soft her skin is and wished his wife would have been beautiful as she is. Simran tried to break his hold but suddenly he hugged her. She was desperately trying to be free herself but he was not leaving her. Her beautiful breasts were crushed against his muscular chest.

Pradeep: You are going to be mine tonight. I can't let go of a chance like this. Simran...please co-operate because I will have you one way or another....

Simran was scared and she knew that she has to submit to this wild man. She never liked him his scary beard, and a strong build always looked evil to the beautiful simple lady. Then Pradeep dragged simran to the bedroom and threw her on the bed.

Then he jumped on her literally crushing her with his weight. Her was kissing her wildly and was trying to insert his dirty tongue in her beautiful mouth. She was trying to resist but she was weak in comparison to this man.
    Then he tore the straps of the nighty which he had just gifted to her and threw it away. Now she was in a pair of white bra and panty. Pradeep just stood there for a while staring at her. He was hypnotized by her body and was licking his lips in anticipation that he will have such a young and beautiful body that he only imagined in his dreams to fuck. He got on top of her and pinching her breasts over the bra. Simran was pleading him to leave her; she was horrified with the things that were happening to her.

Simran: Let me go Pradeep...Please...I am just like your younger sister...Leave me!!!!

Pradeep: I am not letting you go without fucking you nice and proper. If my sister was so sexy, I would have pounded her as well.

Now Simran knew that it is going to happen. She knew she couldn't overpower this man; he was way to strong for her. She knew that she would have to tolerate what was going to happen. She knew that from now on, nothing in her life would be the same.

Pradeep was still pinching, pressing and licking her boobs over the bra. Occasionally he would forcibly kiss her. His hands were roaming all over her body, from her neck to her arms to her stomach and to her pussy. Pradeep noticed wetness on her crotch. He got up to see it. He saw a wet patch on the panty. He knew that this woman was ready.
    Pradeep bent a little and dug his nails in her waistband of her panty and started pulling them down. Simran unknowingly lifted her butt a little to let the panties come of her thighs. She watched as Pradeep slowly dragged her panties down from her thigh, to her calf, to her ankles. Pradeep pulled it for a final time and it was off. He flung it to some corner of the room.

Simran watched in wonder how she had willingly let Pradeep take of her panty. She was amazed and conflicted. She was a married woman, a loyal housewife to a wonderful husband, a loving daughter in law and an ideal wife. She did not like Pradeep one bit but here she was letting this ugly man do things to her that no one apart from her husband did.

Once the panties were off, Simran closed her legs to deny Pradeep the view of her pussy. Pradeep with force pushed her legs apart; she was too weak to resist his power. Pradeep was mesmerized with the view. A fair, young tight pussy was within his arms reach, his tongue's reach. Her pussy was clean shaven. Simran kept her pussy devoid of any hair just the way her husband liked.

Pradeep pulled Simran to the edge of the bed. He got down on his knees near the bed and bought his head near the pussy. He rubbed her thighs with his rough hand and then started kissing and biting her inner thighs. While licking and biting her thighs, he slowly made his way to her swollen pussy. He took a deep breath. The scent of her pussy was intoxicating. He took his long tongue out and started to lick her pink cunt.

He dragged the flat of his tongue along the entire pussy waiting at her clit. He took the clit in her mouth and started suckling on it. The sweet and salty taste of Simran's pussy was amazing. He inserted his tongue in her pussy hole and started tongue fucking her. Simran was now breathing heavily. She moaned and sighed as Pradeep's tongue did things to her that she never had experienced.
    Simran was a conservative woman, she never knew about oral sex. She was newly married and was a virgin on her wedding night. Abhinav was a virgin too. In the few months of marriage, the couple had never tried oral sex. Simran now thought why hadn't she tried this with her husband? But right now a middle aged Gujrati man was licking her pussy like a dog licking a bone. She was feeling a strong force build up in stomach. She knew it was an orgasm. She had got them from her husband but this was nothing compared to it. As Pradeep bit her clit, Simran screamed at the top of her voice, arched her back and squirted her love nectar which fell on Pradeep's face.

Pradeep hungrily drank up all her pussy juice and waited for her to calm down. In what seemed like ages, Simran came down from the orgasmic high and regained her composure.

She thought to herself even if this man was an ugly looking beast; he was giving her enormous pleasure she had never imagined existed. Listening to her moans Pradeep knew that she was completely under his control. He was going to give this woman the fuck of her life.

Pradeep got up and went up to her. He looked deep into her eyes, rubbed his finger on her lips. At the same time he took his right arm around her to the bra strap. He skillfully removed the bra strap and took it off her shoulders. Simran's massive jugs were now in the open. They moved up and down with Simran's each heavy breath. He held both her boobs in his big strong hands and started squeezing them.

Simran's boobs were big, even for the freakishly large hands of Pradeep they were a handful. Pradeep took his tongue tip and flicked the nipple of the left boob. Simran shuddered at the touch. Pradeep then licked the area around the areola. He was licking all over the breast and making it wet. He was deliberately not going for the areola and the nipple. He was teasing her, depriving her sensations that tit sucking brought.

Simran had enough of this. She put her hands in his hair and dragged his head to the nipple. Pradeep took one look at her; she smiled at him weakly and kept on pulling his face towards the nipple. Pradeep got the signal and went straight for the erect nipple and bit her. Simran moaned and writhe as Pradeep mercilessly sucked and bit her nipple. He would pull her nipple with his lips right up to the point where they would get out of his mouth. He got the nipples all wet and blew cold air on them making them extra hard.

Pradeep did this with both the boobs expertly, so much so that Simran had an orgasm with just his expert sucking. Simran hadn't had sex in a month and for a newly wed, it was a long time. Her pussy was wet from the enormous flow of the juice. Pradeep had enough of the tit sucking. He sucked her nipples for one last time leaving several love bites on her boobs. Simran thanked god that her husband wasn't here or else she would be in trouble for all the unexplained love bites.

Pradeep got up from the bed and started taking off his clothes. Simran stared as one by one all of Pradeep's clothes were separated from his body. Pradeep took off his underwear and his giant cock sprang out. Simran gasped as she saw the monster. She could not help but compare it with her husband's dick. Abhinav's penis was respectably long and thick but Pradeep's penis was a monster. This was the second penis she had seen in her life.

Pradeep got on the bed on his knees while Simran raised her self on her elbows. Pradeep brought his dick near Simran. Simran stared at the fine specimen of manhood.

The penis was long, more than 8 inches. It was circumcised with the purple dick head shinning in all glory. Veins jutted out of this strong dick which resembled at black police baton. Simran turned towards the right where Pradeep was kneeling, resting on her right elbow. She brought her left arm to his dick and grabbed it. She let her hand roam around the dick from the head to the base. She delicately massaged his massive ball sack and wondered how much cum did this massive sack hold.
    She tightly held the dick in her palm and started jacking it. Pradeep moaned loudly, sensations of pleasure went through his spine. They looked at each other, their eyes filled with pure lust. After a couple of minutes of receiving an amazing hand job, Pradeep put his hand at the back of her head, gripping her long, thick brown hair and started pushing it towards his dick. As Simran's mouth slowly came towards Pradeep's penis, she realized what was expected of her. She accordingly opened her mouth wide to accommodate this massive pole. Finally, Pradeep's cock entered her mouth unopposed.

The dick head disappeared between her beautiful lips as Pradeep pushed his dick further. Slowly almost half of the dick went in when Simran gagged. She immediately pulled out and started coughing. Pradeep laughed watching the scene so did Simran. She looked up to him, smiled and went for his dick again.

Pradeep realized that Simran was new to oral sex and was yet not capable of deep throating his massive organ. Simran could only suck only a little further than the head but Pradeep wasn't complaining. The site of this gorgeous woman sucking his dick was enough to turn him on. Simran was stunned; she had never imagined that she would even let another man touch her, let alone suck his dick. She was amazed how she was sucking on this black beast as if it was an ice cream.

Simran was a quick learner. She swirled her tongue around the dick. She took it out for a few times, stared at it, lightly kissed it. She dragged her tongue along the length of the dick. Pradeep also made her suck his balls. Simran was now completely enjoying this amazingly new experience. She had forgotten that she was married, that the man with her in the bed did not even belong to her religion. In fact, the feeling of doing the forbidden was exciting her even more.
    All this while, not a single word was spoken, only sounds of moans, heavy breathing, sucking, kissing and licking filled the room. Possessed by lust a man and a woman were pleasuring each other to their hearts content.

Pradeep pulled out his dick and Simran gave a disapproving moan. Pradeep broke the silence.

Pradeep: Simran darling lets try something new!!!

Simran thought to herself that all the things that she had done and experienced tonight were new, what else did this man have in store for her next?

Pradeep made her lie down on her back and sucked her boobs for a few moments. He licked the area between her boobs making it wet and slippery. He got on top of her with his knees on either side of her boobs. He put his dick in between her boobs and asked her to push her boobs together. Simran followed like an obedient student.

Pradeep now started pushing his dick back and forth like a fucking action. He moaned at the wonderful sensation and looked into Simran's beautiful black eyes.

Pradeep: Darling, this is called titty fucking. You have such a beautiful pair of jugs; I just couldn't resist doing this. You like it?

Simran smiled and nodded her head in approval. She was doing things in one night that she hadn't done in her entire married life. The feeling of a hot stiff pole between her boobs was amazing adding to that Pradeep was pulling her nipples every now and then.

Pradeep's dick was hitting her chin with every forward push. Simran tilted her head and opened her mouth in a way that Pradeep's dick would enter it with every forward thrust he made. Pradeep moaned loudly in approval as Simran's tongue flicked his dick head. Pradeep's dick was oozing pre cum. Simran tasted it while sucking his dick and like the salty taste. She wanted more....all of it!!!!!

With such vigorous tit fucking, Simran was breathing heavily, she had already experience another orgasm, the third of the night but Pradeep showed no signs of tiring. He went on fucking her jugs and pinching her nipples. After several minutes of high speed tit fucking, Pradeep's orgasm started building, he started breathing heavily and his dick twitched wildly.

Pradeep: Baby....I am going to cum. Where do you want me to cum?

Simran: In my mouth....In my mouth. I want to drink all that juice. I wanted to taste it. It's so amazing...GIVE IT TO ME!!!

Seeing Simran beg for his cum so loudly and openly, Pradeep was pushed over the edge. He asked her to open her mouth. He finally shot his load in big long spurts in to Simran's mouth. A few strands flew across in to her hair, cheeks, eyes and as the force of his orgasm reduced, some of it fell on her chest and slowly made its way to her neck forming a 'Pearl Necklace'.

Simran drank all the cum in her mouth and showed her tongue to Pradeep. Both of them smiled at each other wickedly. She also picked up the cum on her cheeks and eyes and ate it. Pradeep with his semi erect dick picked up the cum on her neck and fed it to her. She ate all of it as if she was addicted to it. She sucked his dick clean.

Pradeep collapsed next to her. Both of them looked at each other, their eyes displaying their satisfaction. Simran turned toward him and kissed him deeply. Pradeep also responded in equal measure. Pradeep could taste his cum on Simran's lips.

From what seemed to be a nightmare to the conservative Simran, had turned into a heavenly experience. Simran was now Pradeep's Bitch!!!
    After a tiring experience, Pradeep and Simran kept talking to each other. Just a few hours ago Simran didn't even want to talk to him, now she was chatting away as if she knew Pradeep for years. Pradeep also liked how Simran had become a willing partner in his quest. When she resisted, he thought he will have to rape her and feared the repercussion. But he had successfully managed to turn this shy housewife into a cum hungry slut.

They were talking, occasionally kissing each other. Pradeep would every now and then suck and bite her tits and she would squeal and laugh in pleasure. Simran was running her hands on Pradeep's body, especially his dick and his balls. She had fallen in love with it and knew she couldn't stay away from it anymore.

Simran looked at the clock on the wall in her bedroom. It was 12.15 am. She thought to herself that Abhinav had called around 10 pm and this experience started soon after. So this means that the whole act lasted for 2 hours. She was shocked. Sex with Abhinav lasted for a maximum 45-50 minutes and she would get tired. But today she went on for 2 hours. She wondered that Pradeep had not even fucked her yet. How long will that last, 4 hours?

She smiled at the thought. Pradeep watched her expression...

Pradeep: Sweetheart...what are you thinking about and smiling sheepishly?

Simran: Pradeep...we were doing it for 2 hours and you haven't even fucked me. If you do, will you go on for the whole night?
    Pradeep: Hahaha....i just might baby...and what do u mean if you do fuck me...I am going to fuck you and fuck you real hard!! Not just the whole night but also during the day. I am not going to work tomorrow and Riya isn't coming back for a couple of days. So it's going to be you and me fucking like rabbits for 2 days and 2 nights.

Simran blushed at Pradeep's plan. She wondered what kinky stuff they would end up doing in the next 2 days but she was definitely looking forward to it. Simran got up and went to the bathroom to relieve herself, Pradeep followed her.

Simran watched herself in the mirror. Her hair was a mess; she had love bite all over her body especially on her boobs. There was dried cum in her hair, traces of it on her cheeks and neck. She had become a complete slut.

Pradeep on the other hand lifted the toilet seat and started peeing. Hearing the sound Simran turned back and watched how Pradeep's dick streamed out urine in a strong, uniform flow. His dick was flaccid but still it was larger that Abhinav's.

Simran: Abhinav!!!!

Simran ran out of the bathroom to the living room where her cell phone was. She checked her cell phone for any missed calls. There were none. She was relieved that her husband hadn't called. It was day time in US and her husband would call every few hours. Looks like he was busy.

Pradeep came to the living room, Simran turned around to face him.

Pradeep: I am very hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Simran: I am also very hungry. There are leftovers from dinner. Ok for you?
    Pradeep: Fine with me. Anything which is ready is ok. After all, I don't want to waste my time eating when we can fuck.

Simran laughed at his naughtiness and proceeded towards the kitchen. Pradeep watched her as her plump ass swayed from right to left as she walked. He smiled at himself and thought he was the luckiest man alive.

Simran brought some chapatti and sabji in 2 plates and kept it on the dinner table. Pradeep had by then switched on the television and was watching something. Pradeep sat on the dinner table and looked at the plates

Pradeep: Simran darling...why waste 2 plates? We will have food together in one plate.

Pradeep put all the food in one plate, pulled Simran towards him and made her sit on his lap. Simran realized that they both were completely naked in the living room, another new experience.

Pradeep took a piece of the chapatti and sabji and ate it. He then brought his mouth to Simran and kissed her. As their lips met, they opened their mouths and Pradeep passed on the food from his mouth the Simran's mouth. She loved his style and this process continued till their stomachs were full.

After Simran was done in the kitchen, she came to the living room. Pradeep was watching TV. He patted on the couch asking her to sit near him. Simran quietly went and sat next to him. They watched the regular channels for a while, and then Pradeep switched to the local cable channel. There was a porn movie on that channel. Simran blushed after watching it and Pradeep laughed.

They watched the movie for a couple of minutes. Simran had never watched a porn movie in her entire life and her husband was not kinky enough to show it to her. She always wanted to see one and now Pradeep was fulfilling her wish. This was a night of unique experience she thought to herself.

Her chain of thought was broken when she felt a hand grabbing her left breast. She turned her head towards Pradeep to look at him. He smiled at her and she blushed. Encouraged by this gesture, Pradeep turned to his left and turned Simran so that she was facing him. With his both hands, Pradeep started squeezing her boobs. He was squeezing them, weighing them, pinching her nipples. All these actions had an effect on Simran and her breath quickened. Pradeep then brought his mouth to her nipples and started sucking her boobs one by one. Simran lay down on the sofa with her head resting on the armrest while Pradeep sucked her boobs like a baby. This time he was gentle on her, doing things leisurely rather than the rough and hurried way he was doing before.
    He pushed her boobs together till her nipples were adjacent to each other and then he sucked on both of them together. Simran was now moaning, her hands were roaming all over his body. She felt his silky hair; his toned back muscles and brought her hands down to his taut butt.

Simran: Ohhh Pradeep...you seriously know how to push my buttons. I didn't know sex could be so amazing before I met you. I am really glad I did this. You are my true lover!!!

Pradeep stopped sucking her boobs and went up to her and softly kissed her. Simran responded to his kiss with tenderness.

Pradeep: Sweetheart, I wanted to fuck you from the day I saw you and today my dream has come true. You have such a splendid body, it deserves to be worshipped and not ignored. You are an amazing woman Simmi.

Pradeep went back to sucking her boobs. Simran realized that he called her Simmi. It sounded so cute. She loved the way it sounded. She was falling for this Adonis like man.

Pradeep: Simmi, do you have ice in the fridge?

Simran: Ya...why?

Without answering her Pradeep got up and went to the kitchen. He was back in a minute with a vessel carrying ice and chocolate syrup bottle. She realized that Pradeep was up to something kinky. Pradeep made Simmi sit up straight, with her head resting on the back of the sofa. He went on his knees in front of her. He took an ice cube, put it in his mouth and kissed Simmi. The ice cube juggled between their mouths and melted in a few seconds from the heat of their mouth. As they kissed they could feel their cold tongues soon turning hot with all the action.
    Pradeep took another ice cube in his hand and started rubbing it on her nipples. The coldness made her nipples extra hard and Simmi arched her back from the mind boggling sensation. He put another ice cube in his mouth and started sucking her boobs.

After a while of sucking, he took another ice cube and put on her navel and rubbed it all over her stomach. Pradeep's creative moves was having the right effect on Simmi who was moving towards an orgasm really fast. Pradeep took another ice cube and started rubbing on her pussy. He then inserted it in her pussy. This pushed Simmi of the edge and she had a massive orgasm but Pradeep held her down firmly and kept sucking her pussy. Pradeep looked at Simmi who had just calmed down after her orgasm. He went up to her and kissed her. She licked of her own juices of his face.

Simran then took an ice cube and put it in her mouth. She gestured Pradeep to come to her side. As soon as he did that, she grabbed his dick and started sucking on it. Pradeep moaned loudly has his sensitive dick head was exposed the ice and also to her warm mouth. Pradeep then stood in from of her while she sucked his dick with full vigor. She grabbed his tight butt and forced more and more of his dick in her mouth. She was now getting used to his size and could suck much more than she previously did. Pradeep looked on in wonder as the shy, conservative Simmi had turned into nymph sucking his rod like a possessed woman.

Pradeep pulled out his dick and lied down on the floor. He gestured Simmi to lie on him with her pussy at his mouth and his dick at her mouth.

Pradeep: Simmi, this position is called 69. It will allow us to pleasure each other simultaneously.
    Simran: 69...why is it called 69?

Pradeep: Because, we look like the number 69 when we are doing it.

Simran looked at their reflection in the glass showcase near them. They really were looking like 69. She laughed at this and wondered how knowledgeable Pradeep was in the art of love making. In the meanwhile Pradeep took the bottle of chocolate syrup and gave it to Simmi. She knew what to do. She opened the bottle and poured a generous amount to chocolate syrup on his dick and his balls. She spread it across the organ. Pradeep then took the bottle and poured a lot of syrup on Simmi's pussy.

They both just went at it. Licking and sucking each others private organs. The chocolate syrup made it sweeter. It mixed with their juices and gave it a unique flavor. They were completely focused on the task at hand as if there was a race where the one who cums first lost.

Simran was gobbling up Pradeep's dick as much as she could. She was trying hard to impress her lover with her oral skills. Pradeep on the other hand was working equally hard. He bit her clit, Simmi moaned loudly, biting his dick a little, which made him moan as well. Simmi was holding Pradeep's ankles, with her long hair all over his crotch and thighs cloaking it from view. Pradeep was grabbing Simmi's supple buns and was tongue fucking her, her juices dripping into his face.

Turn by turn they took the chocolate syrup and poured it over each other and kept sucking hard. Pradeep's expert licking was bringing Simmi to an orgasm but Pradeep showed no signs of it. Simmi was awed with his stamina. Abhinav would last only 10-15 minutes max.

Pradeep was fingering her pussy, inserting his middle finger up to the hilt. He brought his other hand and started rubbing her asshole and a little later inserted a little of his thumb into her asshole. The licking, pussy and ass fingering was a little too much for Simmi. She took his dick out of her mouth and screamed in pleasure as a massive orgasm hit her. She almost passed out from the pleasure. She collapsed on his crotch. Pradeep stopped sucking her pussy.

A few minutes later, Simmi regained her composure and got down from Pradeep's body. They both sat up and started laughing.

Pradeep: You lost sweetheart...hahaha....

Simran: Your tongue is no match to anything. I just couldn't keep up with you.

They kissed each other. Simran looked at Pradeep's dick. It was still erect. He had not got an orgasm.
    Simran: Are you going to keep that erect dick out in the open or are you going to fuck me. I think we have had enough of child's play. Let's go for the real deal!!

Pradeep: Hahaha....I think it's time I fuck your brains out. Let's go for it!!!

Simran: Do you have a condom?

Pradeep: ...uhhh...I have it but I don't like wearing it...reduces the pleasure. I want to fuck you bareback.

Simran: Ya...I would love that too but the way you dick is behaving I am sure I will get pregnant with just one fuck and I am not on the pill. No pussy till you wear a condom.

Pradeep smiled at her and got up. He had condoms of his size in his house. He opened the door and quietly slipped back into his apartment. Simmi laughed as she saw him walk out naked.

While Pradeep was away fetching condoms, Simmi watched the clock. It was 2.30 am; their second session lasted more than one and a half hour. Simmi was convinced that they would go on till dawn. She laughed at herself for thinking such things. She wondered how she could go on like that for hours. She thought it was Pradeep's effect on her.

Pradeep returned with a few condoms in his hands. He locked the door behind him and walked towards her. Simmi got up. They kissed each other hard as if they had been away for days. Pradeep picked up Simmi. She locked her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bedroom all the while kissing her. He kept the condoms on the side table and threw her on the bed. After a little kissing and breast sucking, Pradeep got up, went to the side table and came back with a condom and handed to Simmi. Simmi was really turned on by the site of a butt naked man with a massive hard on walking towards her with a condom.

She tore the condom packet and carefully removed the condom. Pradeep got on the bed while Simmi got on her fours. She was about to put the condom on his dick when he stopped her.
    Pradeep: I want you to put the condom on my dick with your mouth.

Simmi winked and smiled at him wickedly. She put the condom on her lips making an 'O' shape with her lips. She slowly took his dick in her mouth automatically putting it on the dick. She sucked his dick a few times. She noticed that the condom was strawberry flavored.

Simmi lay down on her back while Pradeep got on top of her, his dick lightly touching her clit. He rubbed his dick on her pussy, Simmi moaned at his teasing. Pradeep then proceeded to push his dick into her tiny hole. As the dick slowly made its way, Simmi was feeling it stretch her. Her eyes opened wide as her pussy was being torn apart by this monster. Pradeep slowly pushed is dick all the way in. It was completely buried in her pussy. Pradeep didn't move for a while but was kissing Simmi and sucking her boobs.

After a couple of minutes, he started rocking back and forth. Slow at first, but gaining speed with every thrust. Soon he was at full speed, ramming his dick fast and all the way to the hilt. Simmi was moaning, in fact she was screaming. This was the best fuck of her life.

Simran: Fuck me...Fuck me. Oh my god Pradeep, this is awesome. I could do his foreverrr...aaaaahhhhh. You are the best man in the world...a real man...

Simmi's moans encourage Pradeep further and he started fucking her even faster. Her tits were juggling so fast that they created an illusion of 2 pair of boobs. She came twice. Pradeep slowed down and stopped after a while. He was breathing heavily. He kissed Simmi so hard that he ended up biting her lip and made her bleed. He sucked her tits and bit her nipples. Simmi didn't care about her torn lip, all that mattered was the fucking.

There was a large mirror in the bedroom opposite to the bed. Pradeep made Simmi turn around and face the mirror and get on her fours. He positioned himself behind her, his dick just at the entrance of her pussy. They both looked in the mirror and were amazed at the site.
    Simmi's boobs were hanging in the air, delicately touching the bed with her ass in the air. Behind her was Pradeep with his muscular, hairy chest heaving. Turned on by this view, Pradeep rammed his giant hog into her pussy is one swift stroke. Simmi screamed in pleasure at this sudden assault on her pussy. Pradeep started to fuck her steadily, getting faster with every stroke. He stopped for a moment and withdrew his dick almost to the edge of the pussy and then rammed it again.

Simmi gasped at this move, sweat trickling down her forehead and her upper lips. Pradeep continued this move till Simmi got another orgasm. Pradeep got off the bed and picked up Simmi. She locked her legs around his waist while he inserted his dick into her pussy. They were fucking in the stand up position. Pradeep was fucking her like this for 10 minutes. She had lost count of the orgasms she received since the fucking started but this guy just wouldn't cum.

They continued fucking in several other positions like against the wall, on the chair, on the table, doggie again, wheel barrow etc. Pradeep then again put her on the bed and started fucking her in missionary position. Pradeep was now sweating profusely, his body shining with the sweat. Simmi's hand moved all over his muscular torso. She grabbed his ass and pulled further inside. She started pinching and licking his nipples and at the same time, she inserted a finger in his ass. This pushed Pradeep off the edge. He moaned loudly as his 2nd orgasm of the night hit him. He kept leaking semen into the condom. His orgasm lasted for a minute. Simmi also came with him. Pradeep collapsed on her, they held on to each other tightly as their orgasms passed over them.

After their breaths normalized, they spent some time kissing each other. Pradeep picked her up and went to the bathroom. She sat on the commode and urinated while Pradeep's dick went in and out of her mouth. Pradeep also relieved himself. They then took a shower, slowly cleaning themselves and had another round of hard fucking in the shower.
    When they finally came out, Simmi looked at the watch, it was 4.00 am. She smiled at herself. They really did go on till dawn. They slept naked in each others arms. They needed a lot of rest after a 6 hour session and for the 2 days of fucking they were going to enjoy.

The next couple of days, Simmi and Pradeep did it almost continuously. They did in the kitchen, living room balcony, all over his house, terrace and car. They just kept on going.

Luck was on their side, when they thought that their 'honeymoon' was coming to an end, Pradeep received a message from Riya that she would stay at her mother's place for another week. Simmi's mother in law also postponed her return by a week. Now they had 7 days and 7 nights to explore each other's body.

Pradeep: Simmi baby, are you ready for an extended honeymoon and some really hard fucking?

Simran: Yeah my love and I have also started taking the pill. So now you can fuck me without a condom.

Pradeep: I love you jaan (my love)

Simran: I love you too.

They held each others hands as they proceeded to her bedroom for the most memorable week of their lives.

THE END.

2. Liked by 2 users: birita1965, negator

Images

Re: Beautiful Housewife Banged

Stories:-

A Boy In Babeland - Cheerleader - A Back Rub For Julia - All About Simon - Big Girls Don't Cry - After School Job - Anjali’s Evening Out - House Party with my wife - My wife Bela - Yashodhara's Descent - Good Wife - Cooling Off - Beautiful Housewife Banged - A Remarkable Phase of My Life - A Different Party - A Hero's Welcome - KAMINA (In Hindi) - The Private Party - My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend - Madhu's Job - Oh….Ashley (Running)