Thread: A Remarkable Phase of My Life  

Images

A Remarkable Phase of My Life

"Hey Ruchi...sweetheart...I have great news...will tell you at dinner..." was the message on my phone. It was my boyfriend Rohit. We had decided to meet for dinner, our routine dinner date on Friday nights. I looked at my watch, it said 6.30 pm. I had to meet Rohit at 8 pm at the Marriot. I took a hot shower, put on a black cocktail dress. I put on make up, just enough to make me look elegant. I grabbed my Gucci handbag, my car keys and got out of the house.

I walked to the Audi A4 my dad had given me on my birthday. It was my prized possession. I drove the car out of my apartment building onto the main road. Heavy evening traffic is normal in Mumbai, even in the upscale neighborhood of Juhu. I made my way through the traffic and reached the J.W Marriot around time for my date.

I handed over the keys to the valet and entered the hotel lobby. Rohit was already there and smiled when he saw me. His face clearly displayed his excitement and eagerness to tell me the news. He hugged me and planted a light kiss on my cheek. He held my hand as we walked towards the restaurant.

The waiter showed us to our table at a corner of the hall. Rohit had made reservations well in advance for today. We ordered drinks for the evening and in a few minutes Rohit was sipping Jack Daniels with ice and I was having a Vodka Martini.

"So, what is the good news you were going to tell me tonight?" I said as I sipped my martini.

Rohit looked at me as he sipped his drink, the ice cubes in his glass clinked. He kept the glass on the table and smiled at me.

"I have been accepted at Stanford for an MBA on a full scholarship!!!" he said, his lighting up as he uttered those words.

"Awesome! You have finally achieved what you always wanted". I said, equally excited by the news. "So, is this the reason why we are at this fancy place today?" I asked.

"Yes. I wanted to celebrate this occasion so I thought why not take you to dinner". Rohit said.

We ordered the main course and talked about how Rohit had prepared hard for this day. After a lavish meal, we made our way to our cars and drove towards my apartment. We parked our cars and entered the lift.

As soon as we were in, Rohit grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I did not resist as he kissed me on my lips. As our lips met, I melted into his arms. A passionate about of kissing followed. Rohit was being very aggressive that night to which I responded with equal ferocity. Within a minute we reached the 11th floor. We walked hand in hand towards my apartment. I opened the door and we entered.

I walked ahead of Rohit into the living room and switched on the dim lights.

As we entered my bedroom, Rohit slapped my ass hard. "Ouch..." I said and gave him a naughty smile. Rohit encouraged by this gesture, picked me up in his arms. I put my arms around his neck, his left hand touching my left breast. He gently put me on the bed and sat besides me. He took my right hand and placed a soft kiss on it. He went on to kiss my arm all the way to my shoulder and neck. He then made his way to my cheeks, kissing them softly. Finally, his lips met my lips.

He slowly rubbed his lips over mine several times. My lips were very sensitive and my body responded immediately. I started getting wet down there and my breathing quickened. My heavy breathing was a clear sign for Rohit to proceed further. He kissed me and put his right hand behind my head and grabbed my hair making our kiss even more passionate. Rohit knew that grabbing my hair was a sure shot way to turn me on and he used it well.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and Rohit stood in front of me. We got busy undressing each other and were soon in our underwear. Rohit then put his hands into the elastic band of my panty and started tugging on it. I lifted my ass and he pulled it off in one swift stroke and threw it. At the same time, I removed my bra and flung it to some corner of the room.

Rohit caught my nipples with his teeth and bit them lightly. A moan escaped my mouth as Rohit sucked on my boobs expertly. After years of being together, Rohit knew his way around my body. He exactly knew what turned me on and how to go about it.

"You look even more beautiful when you are naked" he said.

"We both look beautiful when we are naked" I said grabbing his erection over his underwear.

Rohit sat on the bed and I kneeled in front of him. I took off his underwear and immediately took his erect dick in my mouth. I focused on the head with my tongue swirling around it. I licked the slit on his head. I held his shaft with my left hand and started jacking him off and with my right hand I squeezed his balls.

Rohit was writhing incessantly to my oral assault. I kept sucking him for a few minutes during which Rohit moaned and sighed, his hands holding my head, pulling me. Rohit moaned loudly and his body arched as he shot his load into my mouth. Load after load of hot semen flooded my mouth. I tried hard not to swallow but a little of it did manage to go down my throat.

I never liked swallowing semen. I found its pungent odor and taste weird. I immediately got up and ran to the bathroom and spit the semen into the washbasin. I rinsed my mouth to clear all of it.

After I was done, I looked up in the mirror and saw Rohit standing behind me. I turned around to kiss him. As we kissed, I took his semi erect dick in my hand and started jerking it. Soon, we were ready for round 2.

Rohit turned me around so that I was facing the mirror. He lifted my left leg which I folded to the knee and placed it on the washbasin. Rohit placed his dick at the entrance of my pussy and rubbed it a few times. He dragged his tool to my clit and rubbed it vigorously.

"Please Rohit...Get on with it...just fuck me now" I moaned as I just couldn't take the teasing anymore.

"I love it when you beg to get fucked" Rohit said with a wide grin and shoved his dick into my pussy. Rohit started fucking me with slow long strokes. His cock made long and deep strokes in my pussy. Gradually Rohit increased his speed with short and fast strokes.

"Aah...aah...ah...aah..." was all that I muttered as Rohit kept fucking me from behind. I raised my head to look in to the mirror. Rohit had closed his eyes and his head thrown back. He was moaning in pleasure.

Rohit took his cock out of my pussy and turned me around so that now I was facing him. He lifted me and placed me on the washbasin. I shivered as the cold surface of the washbasin touched my ass. Rohit took a step closer and rammed his cock back into my pussy. I hugged him tight as he shafted me.

"I am gonna miss you baby..." Rohit said as he kept fucking me. I looked at him and kissed him hard.

"I am gonna miss you too love" I moaned as Rohit increased his speed even further. I looked down to look at his cock going in and out of my pussy rapidly. After a couple of minutes, Rohit's stroking got irregular, his cock twitched. He took his dick out of my pussy and with a loud moan sprayed his seed all over my stomach.

We kissed and hugged each other tight as our breathing normalized. "I love you Ruchi" Rohit said as he looked into my eyes to which I responded with a kiss.

"I love you too Rohit" I said as I broke the kiss. I got off the basin and we walked towards the shower. We took a long hot shower where we soaped and washed each other. After the shower we got dressed and slept in each other's arms.

I was very excited and happy that Rohit was going to Stanford and we had celebrated with a great date and a hot session of sex. But now I started realizing that Rohit, the love of my life was going away for two years. He was going to the other end of the world. As the feeling sunk in, tears started flowing down my cheeks. I looked at Rohit; he was now in deep sleep. Looking at him, I realized that I wouldn't be able to see him or be with him for at least a year. This realization made my cry even loudly but with great difficulty, I suppressed my crying. After god knows how long I drifted to sleep. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The next couple of months passed as fast as the roadrunner. Rohit was busy with getting the Visa and other documents ready for departure. I used to accompany him on shopping trips for his stay in the U.S.

A week before his departure, a big farewell party was organized by me and our friends. Our families too joined us in the celebration. The party was hosted at Ramada Grand, overlooking the Arabian Sea. It was in this party that my father and Rohit's father formally announced our engagement.

After being together for so many years, I always knew that I would marry Rohit. He proposed to me a year ago and I had readily accepted. But his Stanford plans postponed our wedding.

I was sitting at the table with mine and Rohit's parents. Everyone was having a nice time. They were excited about Rohit's admission to Stanford. Rohit had always been a grade A student from school. He excelled in studies through out his life. He was always a hard worker. He did his Mechanical Engineering from IIT Mumbai and was now on his way to the best business school in the world where as I did my graduation and master's in International Business.

Rohit and I grew up together. Our fathers were business partners with business interests in heavy engineering goods, infrastructure and software. Our houses were next to each other and we also went to the same school.

Till teenage, Rohit and I were good friends, but as puberty hit us and the hormones started kicking in, our friendship took a step further and we started dating by the time we went to college. He was a great boyfriend. He was handsome, caring, compassionate and respected my freedom and opinions.

Like any other college couple, we were horny as hell. In high school we used to make out all the time. Whether in library, parking lot or which ever place we got, we made out. Our sessions were limited to kissing, necking and squeezing. We first had sex in college. Rohit's college had hosted a nation wide music festival and a party was organized to celebrate its success. After a great party, Rohit and I sneaked into his hostel room where we had a great night in each other's arms. College years were the best years of our lives.

Our parents knew about our relationship and approved it. After college, Rohit and I joined the company. Rohit was being groomed to take over as the senior partner in the firm. As a part of his grooming, Rohit was advised to earn a degree in business management. True to his nature, Rohit wanted to go to the best business school and succeed in doing so. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the day of his departure arrived. We all went to the airport to drop Rohit. After an emotional and tearful send off I returned to my apartment.

Rohit's absence hit me hard. After such a long relationship, one gets used to each other's company and I missed Rohit a lot. I completely immersed myself in work and other activities to stay busy.

Rohit and I used to stay in touch through phones and the internet. We used to video chat. I, at times used to get naughty and flash him my tits or do a strip tease for him. Even though, online sex was a new and unique experience in the beginning, we missed the real deal. I missed his touch, his lips kissing me, his hands running through my hair as he loving looked into my eyes.

My parents knew that Rohit's departure had affected me. So they proposed that I move to Bangalore to manage our offices there. I had been working with the company for 2 years now and was well trained and ready for a new responsibility. I looked at this as a boon. I accepted the idea as I knew that moving to a new city would not only be a challenge but also be a new experience. On the professional front, I would get to manage an entire region and on the social front I would get to meet new people, make new friends and live alone in one of the best cities in India.

Three months after Rohit left, I moved to Bangalore. We had a pent house in Bangalore in which I moved in. My father had informed our long time manager in Bangalore of my arrival. He helped me move into my house and also settle down in the office.

I settled into the new routine. My office was just a few minutes away from my home. I travelled by my car which I had driven down to Bangalore. As I was new in the city, I did not have any friends except for a couple of guys from my college who were working in Bangalore but I couldn't meet them regularly because their professional commitments.

I took over the reigns of my new office and got completely immersed in work. I would get to work at 9 in the morning and reach home around 8 in the evening. I had to work very hard because I had to get up to speed with this place and as the boss I was expected to take complete control of the office. The entire time in the office was spent in meetings, presentations, getting acquainted with the managers and getting a grip of the work.

By the time I reached home I used to be exhausted. I didn't cook because I was too busy in the morning and too tired in the evenings and I didn't even have a maid to cook and clean the house. I ate mostly in the office cafeteria and restaurants.

One day as I was working in my office, Mrs. Reddy, one of the senior managers of the company came to my cabin. She had known me since childhood and was my aunt. She was concerned about me and had come to talk to me.

"Madam, you live alone and do all the house work by yourself and you also have a very hectic schedule. Don't you get tired? Mrs. Reddy asked with concern.

"I do, but what can I do? I don't have time to look for a maid" I replied.

"Well, Suma can work for you. She also works for me and is pretty good with all the household chores. She is also trustworthy". She said.

Suma was a maid at the office and used to clean the floor I worked on. She was a very talkative and chirpy woman and was generally quite well known. I liked Ms. Reddy's idea and next day asked Suma if she would work for me. She agreed and that reduced a lot of work load.

Suma started working for me from the next day. She was a good cook and kept the house very clean. I was happy with her work. She used to come to my house in the mornings to make breakfast and to do the chores and again in the evening to cook dinner for me.

Her friendly and talkative nature also helped to build a rapport with her. She told me about her family. Her husband was a truck driver who used to be away for weeks. She had two daughters who went to a government school.

"I tell my daughters to have a role model like you madam. I tell them to study hard so that they can grow up to be like you and not be a maid like I did" she used to say in her usual cheerful way.

Suma used to come to my place at 7 in the morning and after finishing work I used to take her to office. In all, life was good. Rohit and I were constantly in touch and were desperate to meet each other. I hadn't had sex in months and was feeling very lonely. I used to masturbate thinking about Rohit but that just didn't cut it. I wanted the real thing!

One day, Suma didn't show up for work. I waited for her but she didn't turn up so I left for work. Suma didn't report to work for 2 days. That got me worried, so I asked another maid in the office and she told me that her husband was back in town so she wouldn't come.

Finally after 4 days, Suma showed up for work. She had bruises all over her face. Her left eye had turned black and blue. She looked like she had been beaten mercilessly. When I asked her about the bruises, she said that her husband was home that is why.

"So he beat you up?" I asked with deep concern.

"No madam, it's not like that. See, my husband drives his truck for weeks so he can't drink. So when he comes to town he drinks. He loves me a lot but this is his way of showing it". She replied.

"That does not give him the right to beat you so bad. I thought you were a self respecting woman Suma. This could have a negative effect on your daughters" I said.

As we argued, someone started furiously banging on the door. Suma went to open it.

"Suma, come home at once" I heard a man shout.

"Not now. I will come in the evening". She pleaded.

Hearing the commotion, I went to the door and saw a large man with blood shot eyes shouting at Suma.

"What are you doing? This is my house. How dare you behave like this here" I yelled at him.

He stared at me with anger which made me conscious that something might happen.

"You stay out of this madam. I am talking to my wife". He mumbled.

"I won't stay out of this you animal. If you beat her again, I will personally report you to the police. Now get lost". I yelled at him and slammed the door on his face.

Suma started crying and I consoled her. Once she calmed down, I took her to the office. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Next day, as I opened the door, there along with Suma, stood her husband. He looked sober and normal than the previous day. Before I could say anything, Suma said "Madam, Gopal has come to apologize".

"Yes madam. I am really sorry for my yesterday's behavior. I promise not to beat my wife but please don't give me to the cops". He said as he started sobbing at my feet.

"Alright, now get up" I replied.

"My wife told me all about you and how she admires you. You run an entire company by yourself, it is commendable. I want my daughters to grow up to be like you madam." He said as he put his arms around Suma's shoulder.

He left after that and Suma got to work. Things were normal for a few days. On Thursday morning, Gopal showed up at my door.

"Good morning madam" he said.

"Good morning. Where is Suma?" I asked.

"I came here to inform you that Suma will not come to work because she has fever. I was going to buy medicines for her and came her on the way" he replied.

"Okay fine". I said and started closing the door but he stopped me.

He stopped me and asked me for a glass of water. I let him come inside and went to get him the water. I came back to living room with the glass of water and was shocked to see that Gopal had removed his shirt and was standing there just in his pants. "Gopal, what the hell are you doing?" I yelled. I sensed trouble and started moving towards the telephone.

Gopal anticipated that move and rushed towards me and caught my hands. I tried to shout but he put his hand over my mouth to muffle my scream. I tried to escape but he had me in a vice like grip. I kicked him in the shin and he screamed in pain. He slapped me hard and I fell on the floor. He wrapped his hands around me and started strangling me.

"Listen to me bitch. No one messes with me and gets away". He said as he released his grip over my neck. I coughed and tried to breath but he suddenly slapped me really hard.

"Now listen to me, if you don't want to get hurt seriously then don't resist to anything that I am about to do". He said and slapped me again. The three slaps that I had received had almost knocked me unconscious.

"Is that understood, Ruchi?" he yelled.

I nodded my assent and started crying. I had never been manhandled in my entire life and was numb from his beating. I was lying on the floor on my back crying from the beating I had just received when heard Gopal speak again.

"Suma tells me that your boyfriend has been away for months. That must make you very lonely". He said as he started unbuttoning my blouse. He removed my blouse and my bra and threw then away. He started licking and biting my boobs. He was very rough with me and his biting was hurting me. I was mindful of his threat and offered no resistance.

He kept biting and sucking my boobs. My body reacted naturally to this and I started getting aroused. I was getting wet down there. My mind wanted him to stop and leave but my body wanted him to continue what he was doing.

He stopped sucking my boobs and brought his face close mine. The stench of tobacco from his mouth sickened me. Suddenly, I realized the situation I was in and tried to resist. He forced his lips on mine and tried to kiss me. I sealed my lips tight and screamed as he kissed me. I somehow managed to release my left hand from his grip and punched him on his face.

"Oooowwww" screamed Gopal as he got off me. He held his jaw in pain. I saw an opportunity and tried to get up and make a run for it but Gopal was too quick. He caught my leg which made me trip and fall down on my face.

"You crazy bitch" yelled Gopal as he slapped me several times. The force of his beating made me cry louder.

"Hahahaha....ooohh...look, Miss Arrogant Ruchi is crying. You were being very brave the other day. Where is it now bitch?" he said and started to laugh louder.

"Please for god sakes, leave me" I pleaded but Gopal wasn't going to listen.

"Listen to me carefully you whore. I am going to fuck you today no matter what. So you decide how you are going to take. If you resist, I will beat the shit out of you and if you don't, then trust me, you are going to have the fucking of your life" Gopal said as he started taking off his pants.

He took off his pants and his underwear in one swift stroke and stood naked. I saw his cock and gasped. It was scary looking. It was longer and thicker than Rohit's cock. It's purple head peeping out from the foreskin as if ready to attack. Thick blue veins bulged out of the black foreskin.

I just stared at his manhood which Gopal realized and started laughing. He kneeled near my head; his cock was now just a few inches away from my cheeks.

"Hahaha...I know you like it and I definitely know that your boyfriend's dick isn't this big". He said. He held my head and turned it towards his cock. It was now lightly touching my lips.

"You know what I want, so better get to it before I start beating you" he said with anger clearly showing on his face. He raised his hands as if to hit me and I immediately opened my mouth to take his dick.

His cock smelt of stale urine and sweat. As soon as his cock was inside my mouth I gagged from the horrible stench. I felt sick and disgusted and coughed. He held my hair and pulled my head towards his cock and stuffed it in.

I slowly started sucking his cock. I ignored the foul stench and kept sucking mindful of the fact that if I resisted, Gopal would beat me. So, scared of another slap, I kept on sucking.

I was lying on my back on the floor, topless with my sari almost off. Gopal's dick slowly moved in and out of my mouth. I opened my eyes to see that Gopal was moaning with his eyes closed.

"Aaahhh...you seriously know how to suck a cock Ruchiii..." he moaned and then he opened his eyes and looked at me. He bent down and took my left breast in his mouth and started sucking it. As he bent, more of his cock went into my mouth. He slowly took his right hand down to my stomach and starting untying the knot of my petticoat. He tried to untie the petticoat but could not open the knot with one hand. I realized his problem and opened the knot myself.

He realized what I had just done and looked at me with surprise. I just kept looking at him with no expression on my face. If Gopal was surprised with my move, I was doubly surprised at what I had done.

Gopal was a wife beater and was now raping me (that is what I thought). He also beat me to pulp a few minutes ago and had stuffed his cock inside my mouth and instead of resisting him I had helped him undress me further. What the hell was I doing? I thought to myself.

My chain of thought was broken when I felt Gopal's hand near my pussy. He had slipped it inside while my mind was busy conflicting what was right and what wasn't.

"Mmmpphhfff...mmfff..." I moaned as Gopal started playing with my clit. He flicked it and pinched it a couple of times. He then inserted one of his thick, rough fingers into my pussy and started fingering me. Gopal's boob sucking had made me wet but his fingering made me leak.

Gopal now inserted another finger into my pussy. As his fingering got faster, my moans got louder. I sucked Gopal's cock faster and faster taking more and more of it inside. My body started shaking as my orgasm approached. I realized that this was going to be a big one. The volcano of sexual frustration that had built up inside me over the last few months was now going to erupt.

Till now my moans had been muffled because of Gopal's cock but as my orgasm neared, he took his cock out of my mouth and as soon as he did that, I screamed at the top of my voice. Within a few seconds, the orgasm hit me and it hit me hard. I arched my back and screamed as waves after waves of orgasmic pleasure surged through my body. I felt as if the whole room was spinning faster and faster as the orgasm passed over me.

As the orgasm came to an end I inhaled loudly as I tried to regain control over my breathing. As the orgasm passed, my body relaxed. After a couple of minutes, I came back to my senses. I opened my eyes and saw Gopal licking my juices of his fingers.

"Now that was one hell of a show. Looks like you haven't got laid in quite a while and you enjoyed this a lot" he said with a wide grin on his face. I didn't respond to that but he was right. This was the biggest orgasm I had in my life and it wasn't with the man I loved. It was with a wife beating asshole who had forced himself upon me. As much as I hated to admit it but Gopal was good at this and I sure did have a great time.

"Now where were we?" Gopal said as the pretended to think. "Oh yes...you were giving me head. So we should continue, right?" he said and started laughing.

I gave him what one calls a shit eating grin and got on my knees. He stood near me and brought his cock closer to my mouth. He held my head from behind and brought it closer to his cock. I opened my mouth wide to accommodate his massive tool. Gopal held my head with his hands and fucked my mouth.

The last time I sucked his cock out of fear of getting beaten, but this time I was somewhat into this act. My mind was opposing this but my body just didn't listen. It was like they show in cartoons, the devil on one side and the angel on the other. The angel kept reminding that this was wrong, I was engaged, I was being raped and beaten and Gopal was a drunken bum who was beneath my social status.

The devil inside me kept telling me that even if this guy was a brute, he led me to the most amazing orgasm of my life. His cock was the biggest I had ever seen. If I resisted, he would beat me. So avoid the beating, sit back, relax and enjoy the show. The devil had a good point.

Ultimately the devil won and I grabbed Gopal's tight butt with my right hand and squeezed his balls with my left hand. My gesture encouraged Gopal and he started fucking my mouth faster. His cock touched the back of my mouth making me gag a few times but soon I got used to it.

He suddenly stopped fucking my mouth and removed his cock from my mouth and rubbed it all over my face. It was his way of humiliating me, showing me my place but I liked his actions. After a few seconds of 'rubbing it in my face', he pulled me up. "I am going to fuck you now" he said.

"No...please...I have done everything you asked for. Please stop now" I pleaded but in vain. He pulled me towards the couch and ordered me to get on all fours.

"You are a bitch and I am going to fuck you like one" he said and laughed. I got on the couch on all fours. My knees were on the couch. My head was over the backrest of the couch. I held the backrest for support as my ass was in the air, my legs spread, inviting Gopal to fuck me.

Gopal approached me and pulled off my petticoat and panties. He slapped my ass a couple of times and chuckled. "Ooohhh yeah...see that ass wobble like jelly" he said and laughed. I pleaded him to stop but he slapped my ass hard instead.

He rubbed his finger over my puckered asshole. "Hmmm...Nice" he said. I had never been fucked in the ass and got tense the moment he did this. I clenched my asshole and he noticed that.

"Hahaha...you are so scared of this. Looks like you are still a virgin there. No worries, you won't stay for long". He said.

Once the ass foreplay was over, Gopal proceeded to inspect my pussy. He rubbed his fingers over clean shaved pussy for a while. "You high class bitches really have great pussies.It is so smooth and not a single strand of hair, just like a baby's bottom. Now I am going to fuck it nice and proper" he said as he rubbed his cock over my pussy.

"Stop, you are not wearing a condom and I am not on pills. I may get pregnant!" I said with concern.

"Do you think I care about this you slut?" he yelled at me and rubbed his cock even faster. I waited for the inevitable to happen and within seconds, Gopal slammed his cock in my pussy.

"Aaaooowwww" I screamed as Gopal buried his cock to the hilt in my pussy. He held my waist and started fucking me in top gear. His balls slapped against my pussy to make a slapping sound. Gopal just kept going at it, fucking me with all his might. My resistance waned after getting such an intense fucking.

Gopal removed my hair clip and pulled my long hair as he fucked me from behind. "Giddy up, bitch!!" he said and laughed and kept hammering my pussy. I had never been treated so roughly and I loved it. Gopal was like a machine who just kept fucking me. Such intense fucking was building my orgasm really fast. I was grunting like an animal, a primal grunt of lust.

"Uhh...uhh...aahh...aaahh...ohh yeah...mmmm" was all I could say as Gopal kept ramming his cock in my pussy. His cock was like a piston in a high power sports car. He let go of my hair and grabbed my waist and continued fucking me with the same vigor. He came up and bit my shoulder hard. The bite was so hard that I knew would leave a mark.

"Aaahhhh..." I screamed. The bite hurt a lot but it gave me intense pleasure in equal measure.

"You like that, don't you bitch? You like being fucked roughly and treated like a whore. Say it bitch...Say it!!" he said as he pulled my hair again and kept fucking me.

"Ohhh yessss..." I said. It was hard to speak when I was being mauled like this.

"Oh yes what? I want you to say it clearly" he demanded.

"I love being fucked like this...Oh yeahhh...just go onnnn...." I screamed as my second orgasm of the day built up faster.

"You pussy is so tight...looks like you have never been fucked by a real man you slut." He moaned and slapped my ass. Gopal's rough fucking and dirty talking really turned me on and I was pushed over the edge. I moaned loudly as I reached my orgasm. Gopal didn't slow down for my orgasm but instead increased his speed making my orgasm even more intense.

After such a massive orgasm, I was tired but Gopal wasn't done yet. He kept fucking me with the same speed and intensity. He kept on going for several minutes before he removed his cock from my pussy and turned me around and pointed his cock in the direction of my face.

"Here it comes...Aaah!!" he screamed as he reached his orgasm. Thick white strands of semen ejected from his cock and landed straight on my face. He didn't stop coming for at least half a minute. When his orgasm ended, his semen was in criss cross formation all over my face covering it. Some of it went into my eyes and nose.

That was disgusting! I got up, pushed Gopal aside and ran towards the bathroom and vomited. I hated facials and had never allowed Rohit to do that to me. I washed my face and wiped it with a towel. I came out of the bathroom and saw Gopal sitting naked on the couch. He had poured himself some whiskey and ice. He also took a cigarette from my pack and was smoking it.

"Feel free to make yourself a drink" he said with a smile on his face. After this incident I really needed a drink. I made a heavy drink of my favorite Johnnie Walker Blue Label Scotch with ice and sat on a chair opposite to him. I took my packet of Rothmans cigarettes and lighted one for myself.

"This is a unique day for me. First I had a high society pussy and now I am having a high society drink and a cigarette" Gopal said and laughed. I flashed him a faint smile and continued drinking. Gopal finished his drink quickly and got up to get dressed. He got dressed and walked towards me. "I hope today has been a lesson for you. You better not shit with me you bitch. Today I just fucked but if you mess with me again, I will kill you" he threatened me.

I looked at him in fear. He smiled at me and started walking towards the door. He opened the door he turned back to me and said, "I will be back tomorrow evening at 8, be ready for me and be naked when I come. Oh, yes, I hope you won't make the mistake of informing the cops about today or you know what I will do to you". He said with a smile on his face and left.

I just sat there naked with a drink in one hand and a cigarette in the other. I was trying to get hold of things. I just couldn't believe that what happened was real. It all seemed to be a nightmare! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I finished my drink and poured myself another one. I just sat there, drinking and smoking. I was numb from what had just happened. What started as a rape had turned to consensual sex. I didn't know I had such a wild side. I didn't know I liked rough sex. Sex with Rohit was always very tender and romantic. Even if we roughened it up, he never fucked me like this and I was happy with it. And today I had been forced upon and humiliated and I took it like a wanton slut. I enjoyed it!

I don't know after how long and after how many drinks I came back to my senses. I realized I was sitting alone, in my living room naked with an empty scotch glass, a burned out cigarette and an aching body.

I was in terrible pain. Gopal had slapped and punched me several times. He bit me on the shoulder and pounded me hard. I didn't feel much of the pain at the time but now the adrenaline rush had subsided and I felt the Gopal's actual power. I kept the glass on the table and threw the cigarette butt in the ash tray and proceeded towards my room.

I found my hand bag, took out my cell phone and called my office. My secretary picked answered the call.

"Hello...Ruchi ma'am. Where are you? It is noon and you haven't come to work. Is everything okay?" she asked with genuine concern.

"Uhhh...yeah...It's just that I am not feeling well and won't come to work today" I said, the scotch making its effect clear. I was high.

"Madam, but you have several meetings scheduled for today. You already missed the meeting with senior managers to discuss the quarterly reports." She informed me like a true secretary.

"I can't come to work...not now. Just cancel all my appointments and reschedule them for some other time" I said and hung up the phone.

I turned to go towards the bathroom and noticed my alarm clock on the table. It was 12pm! Gopal had come just before I left for work. So this whole incident lasted for 3 hours? What the fuck!!! I thought to myself and entered the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a total wreck. My hair was looking worse than my worst bad hair day. My scalp hurt from all the hair pulling Gopal did while he fucked me. The salt lines from all the tears were clearly showing. My eyes were sore from the crying and my cheeks were all red from all the slaps I had received. I turned around to see my shoulder in the mirror. There was a deep bite mark there. I tried to touch it but it hurt like hell. My jaw ached after being stretched so wide to accommodate Gopal's cock and so did my pussy burn from the ramming it got.

I opened the shower tap cold water fell over me. I sighed in relief as the water flowed over my body. I just stood there enjoying the feeling of cold water over my mauled body. After a very long shower I got out of the bathroom and just collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up after a while, my body still in pain. I looked at my watch. It was 2pm. I had slept for 2 hours. I got up and got wore a pair of pajamas and a T-shirt. I was very hungry and decided to order a meal. I was too tired too cook something.

In a short while my meal was at my door. I opened the door to receive the order. The delivery boy was a college going kid who must have been working to pay his tuition. I took the bag from the delivery boy and opened my purse to pay him when I noticed him staring at my chest. I realized that I wasn't wearing a bra underneath and my nipples were showing. I got angry and lashed out at him.

"What the hell are you staring at boy?" I asked him in a really angry voice.

The boy was taken aback and was at a lack of words. He struggled to answer me. "Mmm...Ma'am...I wasn't...I mean...I am sorry" he stammered trying to give a rational explanation for his behavior.

"Take this money and get lost. Forget about the tip you freak!!" I yelled at him and slammed the door on his face.

As I started walking towards the dinning table, a thought crossed my mind. I had been too rough on the boy. I vented out my frustration on an innocent college boy. He was just doing what any amateur college kid would do. He just did what his male instincts told him to do. I couldn't blame him for staring at my breasts. Why would I? I have a great rack! I should apologize to the chap. I opened the door but he was long gone. So I decided to leave the matter and get busy eating. I was starving! I just gobbled up all the food and after a very satisfying meal, I decided to sleep again.

I just couldn't sleep peacefully. All I could think of was the morning incident. Fed up with it, I got up and made myself a drink and lit a cigarette. I tried to think about other things like work, family and Rohit to distract myself but my mind kept dragging me to the same thoughts. Rohit, for now was just a small thing in the large scheme of things.

The more I tried to distract myself, the more I thought about Gopal. Gopal wasn't a Greek god and wasn't charming at all. He was a two bit, low life, arrogant brute with an average physique. But he was strong. He almost knocked me out with the first slap itself. I am not a delicate darling. I worked out regularly and was quite strong for a woman. But Gopal was just too much for me.

Gopal's wasn't just strong with his hands but also with his cock. What a cock! I was mesmerized by it from the moment I saw it when he took off his pants. Its glistening bulbous head with a large slit made it look like a monster. All these thoughts turned me on and my hand slipped into my pajama and found my clit.

I closed my eyes and started fingering myself. The images from the morning flashed in front of my eyes. I relived the moments of the most awesome session of sex I ever had. I visualized how his cock went in and out of my mouth. How he grabbed my head and forced more and more of his cock inside. His thick fingers and his rough tongue giving me my orgasm and oh yeah, the way he fucked me, used me!

All these thoughts made turned me on and I was very well on the way to a big orgasm. I was breathing heavily and moaning loudly. Just a few seconds later I had an orgasm. As the orgasm subsided, I seriously thought of not resisting him anymore and just enjoy it with him. I wanted to be a willing partner in this game now.

But there was still a part of me dragging me away. The angel inside me was making its last stand. What if he got even more violent? What if Suma came to know about all this? These were the questions in my head. Should I just stop all this and report it to the cops?
    The devil inside me raised his head again. Reporting to the cops would create unnecessary problems. All the legal tangles, media invasion and my reputation would be completely ruined. Apart from that all the emotional problems my family will have to face, Rohit will have to leave Stanford and come back. All the moral and social implications would ruin a perfect life.

I had a big apartment in one of the best cities in India. I was running an entire division of my company by myself at the age of 24. I was engaged to a great guy and I had loads of money. So why ruin all this when I can just have some fun on the sides. Gopal will not be violent if I give in to his demands.

And yet again, the devil won. I had made my decision. I was going to have sex with him but not by force but by my own will!

Once the decision was made, I relaxed. The moral dilemma that was troubling me was gone. The angel had left the building and I was now completely possessed by me own demons. I spent the rest of the day doing some shopping and other stuff that I had planned for. I had a nice meal in the evening and went to bed early.
    The alarm bell woke me up with a start. I saw the clock, it was 6 am. I freshened up and worked out in the gym of my apartment building. By around 7.30 am I had a shower and was sitting in the living room with a newspaper in my hand and a coffee mug on the table near me.

But all I kept thinking was about Gopal. There were several questions in my mind. What will he do to me today? How will he treat me today? How will he react if I willingly submit to him? The chain of question was broken when I heard the door bell.

I went to the door and opened it. It was Suma. She greeted me and came inside.

"Good morning madam. I am sorry I couldn't come to work yesterday. I wasn't feeling well. I had fever and Gopal insisted that I rest. Gopal has changed a lot since you lectured him the other day. I wasn't even feeling feverish but Gopal said that I had fever. So I stayed back and slept the whole day." She said in her usual cheerful way.

My cheeks went red with just the mention of yesterday. "How was your day yesterday madam? You must have been through a tough time yesterday." She asked me. That question disturbed me. What did she mean by tough time? I thought to my self. Did she know what happened between me and Gopal yesterday? Suma went to talking non stop as she usually did and I realize she didn't mean anything. She was just enquiring how my day went.

But that suddenly changed when she asked me, "Madam, I know Gopal was here yesterday". Now that statement scared the shit out of me.

"What?" I asked, alarmed at the possibility that she might now the reality of what happened yesterday.

"I know Gopal was here yesterday to inform you about my ill health" she said as if nothing was out of the blue.

"Ohh...Yeah...I remember now". I said breathing a sigh of relief.

Suma made breakfast for me and did her chores and we left for office at our usual time. In the office I just couldn't focus on the work. I had taken a leave from work yesterday so there was already a back log of all the work to be done and now the anticipation of the night ahead was not letting me work.

I just went through the day's work like a robot. I was physically present in all the meetings but my mind was all the time counting the minutes before Gopal showed up at my doorstep. Somehow I managed to go through the day and left work at 6pm. On the way home, I bought a large pack of condoms because I knew Gopal wouldn't bother getting one. I went home and had a small meal. I needed energy for the evening's activities. I had a long hot shower and readied myself for the wild night ahead.

Once I was ready, I looked at the clock. It was 7.55pm. In 5 minutes, Gopal would be here. I unlocked the door and left it slightly open so that Gopal could come inside unrestricted. I took of my T-shirt, Pajamas and my underwear and wrapped a towel around me and stood in the living room.

The clock was inching towards 8 and as the clock moved forward; my anxiety levels soared to new heights. Exactly at 8, I heard the door creek open and a saw Gopal entering my house. He had a bag in his hands. He made his way through the lobby and entered the living room. He was surprised to see me in that state. He kept the bag on the couch and walked towards me sporting a wide smile on his face.

"Ruchi, it is so nice to see you like this. You obeyed my orders. Good girl!!" he said and started laughing. I interrupted his laughter by putting down my conditions for the night. If I wanted to enjoy the night and be a wiling partner in all this, I had to put my foot down.

"Gopal, you can fuck me tonight but I have certain conditions" I said trembling, uncertain as to how Gopal would react.

"Go on..." Gopal said looking at me with curiosity.

"I have certain conditions only after fulfilling them will you fuck me. First, you will not beat me. Second, you will use the condoms I bought for you. Third, you will go and wash yourself before we get on tonight".

"Hahahaha...So you are going to willingly sleep with me if I fulfill these conditions? Looks like you liked what you got yesterday and want more. Alright, I agree to the conditions because you did what I told you to, so it is fair that I agree to your demands." He said with a smile.

Gopal went to the bathroom inside my bedroom to wash him. I also entered the bedroom and stood near the bed, waiting for him to return. After a few minutes, Gopal came out of the bathroom naked. His cock was erect and ready for action. He looked at me in a way suggesting me to make the next move.

I untied the towel around my body and it fell around my legs. I was now completely naked in front of Gopal. I saw his expression change as he saw my naked body. His eyes were filled with raw lust and the animal inside him had awakened. Gopal walked towards me slowly, his cock at full attention, pointing towards me. The sight sent a shiver thorough my spine and I unknowingly licked my lips in anticipation of sucking that monster.

My heart beat faster as Gopal approached me. He held me by my waist tightly and kissed me. I opened my lips and his tongue entered my mouth. Our tongues met and a sort of a dual ensued. Gopal was slobbering me with kisses. He was a bad kisser. He had no technique but he made it up for it with enthusiasm and sheer strength. I wasn't looking for a romantic night anyways so it didn't matter to me if he was a bad kisser. I didn't want to be made love to, I wanted to be fucked!

As we continued kissing, Gopal's hands moved from my waist to my ass. He started squeezing my ass with his big rough hands. I moaned in his mouth, enjoying the rough treatment my ass was receiving.

After a couple of minutes more, Gopal broke the kiss. He grabbed the hair at the back of head and pulled my head to the side and started kissing and licking my neck. I just closed my eyes and moaned at the amazing feeling that Gopal was subjecting me to. He moved to the collar bone and started sucking on it. I moaned louder as Gopal hit the right spot.

He stopped sucking my collar bone and let go of my hair. He grabbed my boobs with both his hands and squeezed them hard. "Ouch" I said as it hurt me. I started running my hands on his chest. I felt the chest hair as I slowly ran my hands on his chest. I pulled his chest hair which made him yelp in pain.

I looked at him and flashed a wicked smile. "I can be rough as well you know!" I said and I pulled his chest hair again.

"Aaoow...hehehe...you are a feisty little bitch, aren't you?" he said.

"And you are a filthy little bastard, aren't you?" I said and we both started laughing.

"You have the greatest pair of tits I have ever seen Ruchi. You nipples and areolas are of the perfect size. Suma has big areolas which I don't like much but yours are just too perfect. I just want to bite them and suck them all night" he said.

"Well, why don't you do it then? Go ahead, they are all yours" I said.

Gopal bent down and locked his lips over my nipples. I sighed in pleasure and threw my head back as I felt his tongue flicking my nipple. I put my hand at the back of his head and pulled him closer urging him to keep on sucking my boobs. He alternately sucked and bit my boob. "Ohh yeah...that's it...keep doing that...aaahh" I moaned.

Gopal moved to my other breast and continued his oral assault on it as well. I grabbed his cock with my left hand and started jerking it. This turned him on even more and he started biting my boobs vigorously. While he sucked on one boob, he roughly squeezed the other making sure that no boob was left unattended.

After a while Gopal raised his head and looked at me and I stopped jerking his dick. He pushed me on to the bed. I lay down on the bed and opened my legs wide. With my fingers I spread open my pussy lips for Gopal to see. He whistled and licked his lips.

"You want this, don't you, you son of a bitch? You want a piece of this high society pussy?" I yelled at him. I was surprised at the kind of language I was using. Gopal's presence had unlocked the bitch inside me.

Without uttering a word, Gopal pulled me towards the edge of the bed. He kneeled down in front of me by the bed. He slapped my pussy hard with his rough hand. The slap sent a jolt through my body and I jerked and raised my ass in the air. He slapped again, this time harder which made me shriek in joy.

Gopal then inserted two fingers inside my pussy and started rubbing my pussy walls. He inserted a third finger in my pussy and started flicking my clit with his thumb. Shivers ran down my spine as Gopal played with my pussy. My moans got louder with Gopal's expert manipulation of my cunt.

Gopal rubbed his fingers along my pussy walls and soon enough found my G-spot. He started rubbing it and that just made me go wild! I screamed so loudly that my neighbors must have thought I was being murdered!

Within seconds of stimulating my G-spot, I had an orgasm and it was a loud one. I grabbed a pillow near me and covered my mouth to muffle my screams. A minute later I came down from the orgasmic high.

"Get ready for round 2 my whore" Gopal said with grit teeth. As soon as he said that his mouth went back between my thighs.

"Ohhhhh...yeaaahhhh babbyyy" I moaned as Gopal started biting my clit. He brought his hands to my breasts and squeezed them. He caught my nipples between the index finger and the thumb and rubbed them. He twisted and pulled on them hard making me squeal in pain and pleasure. Gopal's hands were busy on my nipples and so was his tongue on my pussy.

His tongue was like a tornado wreaking havoc on my pussy. He sucked on my clit like a vacuum machine. He then caught my pussy lips between his lips and tugged on them and then sucked them. He then tongue fucked me, his tongue darted in and out of my pussy.

I arched my back in pleasure but Gopal kept me down. He brought his hands down to my buttocks and grabbed them. He fondled my buns which were now resting on his hands. I raised myself on my elbows to watch the show. The sight of Gopal eating my pussy massively turned me on and I grabbed his hair and pushed him deeper.

After licking my pussy continuously for several minutes, Gopal came up for air. His lips and nose were covered with my juices. He was breathing heavily and so was I. We both looked at each other and started laughing.

Gopal bit my thigh said, "You are one hot slut with the sweetest pussy Ruchi. I just can't have enough of it".

"Then why have you stopped. Continue what you were doing" I replied.

"Don't mind if I do!" Gopal said.

He then turned me around and asked me to get on all fours. Gopal fondled my ass for a minute and then started licking my asshole. This was totally unexpected for me and I clenched my asshole. But after a while I started enjoying it and loosened up. Gopal kept rimming my asshole with his tongue. My asshole, filled with nerve endings sent shivers up my spine. Gopal cupped my pussy with his hand and squeezed it. He started fingering me again and that was too much for me to handle.

"I am cumming...I am cumming...I am cuu...aaaaaahhh" I screamed as my body jerked wildly as I came. Gopal stopped licking me and let go off me and I collapsed on the bed, still jerking from the massive orgasm I had achieved. My orgasm must have lasted at least a minute during which I just jerked and shivered.

When I recovered Gopal was kneeling besides me on the bed. He was smiling and stroking his big cock. "I really enjoy watching you come. The way you scream just shows that you are a whore" he said and started laughing.

"Pimps like you bring out the whore in me" I replied and squeezed his balls.

I got up and started jerking his cock vigorously. As I gave him a hand job, my mouth clamped on his nipple and sucked on it. I alternated between his nipples, sucking them, biting them and occasionally twisting them. I grabbed his ass with my left hand and slapped it hard a couple of times. After a few hard slaps, I decided to further my dual assault of a hand job and nipple sucking. I inserted my middle finger into his asshole.

"Aaarrghh" Gopal screamed in pain at the anal invasion. His cock twitched wildly and he was about to cum. I squeezed the base of his cock and pinched his balls to halt his orgasm.

"No...No...No...you are not going to come so soon, not before I suck that cock of yours and you fuck my brains out" I said looking him in the eye. Gopal grabbed my hair and pulled me for a kiss. We fondled each other's asses while we kissed.

"You are so cruel...I love it! Now get down and suck my cock!" he exclaimed as he broke the kiss.

I hissed at him and flashed a devilish smile. I got on all fours and he came in front of me. I was now directly staring his cock which was just an inch away from my lips. I licked my lips as the object of my fascination and fantasy was now within the reach of my mouth.

I kissed the head of the cock and lightly licked the slit. I gave light licks all over the head and kissed the tip again. I held his cock up against his stomach and lightly licked his balls and then proceeded to lick the entire length of his shaft. I straightened his cock and stared at it as I jerked it a couple of times.

I took his cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the head. I took it out of my mouth and licked the head. I again took the cock into my mouth and slowly started swallowing it. I slowly swallowed his shaft inch by inch all the time swirling my tongue around it and very soon I had the entire shaft in my mouth. His pubic hair tickled my nose as I deep throated his cock. I held it like that for a few seconds before I gagged and then slowly started removing his cock from my mouth, continuously swirling my tongue around it.

All the experience and the oral skills that I had earned over the years from watching porn movies and all the experimenting I had done with Rohit was now being used to pleasure Gopal's cock. I had never been so enthusiastic about oral sex but wasn't totally averse to it either. Rohit, like any other man liked blow jobs and I liked pleasing him. A blow job was never in my favorite's list but today was different. Today was the first time I not only looked forward to sucking a cock but was also enjoying sucking it. Unlike yesterday, Gopal had washed his cock with soap and I could smell the flowery fragrance which made it even more enticing.

I removed his cock completely from my mouth and inhaled deeply. Deep throating his cock had left me grasping for air. "That was amazing Ruchi. I have turned you into a cock sucking bitch. Haven't I?" he asked. I smiled and nodded at his comment. I had really become a cock sucking, balls worshipping bitch. I again took him inside my mouth and started sucking him. I started bobbing my head up and down on Gopal's cock. Gopal grabbed my head to fuck my mouth but I slapped his hands away. I didn't want to be forced this time. I wanted to do it my way. I wanted to take my time and enjoy the moment.

Gopal got the signal and stopped grabbing my hair. Instead he grabbed my boobs which were hanging in the air and started squeezing them. He slapped them and pinched my nipples. I held up his cock against his stomach and sucked on his balls. Gopal's balls were massive, proportionate to the cock beneath which they hung. I alternately sucked on his balls which made Gopal moan in pleasure. As I sucked on his balls, I remembered how his massive balls slapped against my pussy yesterday when Gopal fucked me from behind. The 'slap slap slap' noise the balls made as they banged on my pussy resonated in my ear turning me on even more.

I bent down a little more and licked the space between the balls and the asshole. Gopal shivered as I did it. This always made Rohit go wild then why would Gopal be any different. After licking for a few seconds I focused my attention back on his balls. After a while I stopped sucking his balls and again gobbled his cock. I squeezed his balls with my right hand and pulled his pubic hair with my left. Gopal moaned as he let go of my boobs and started caressing my naked back. He dragged his hands all over my back, all the way up to my ass and gave a tight slap on my ass.

"Hmmmpphff" I moaned at the slap. My moans were muffled because of Gopal's cock in my mouth.

After a couple of more minutes, Gopal pushed my head back and removed his cock from my mouth.

"Arrggghhh" I moaned in disapproval as I just didn't want to take my mouth of his cock.

"Let's fuck now Ruchi. I want to bury my cock inside your pussy. I am going to bang you so hard that you won't forget it for the rest of your life." Gopal said as he raised me on my knees.

He inserted his cock between my thighs and fucked my thighs. His cock was brushing against my clit which was sending waves of pleasure all over my body. We started tonguing. Our tongues clashed, resembling a sword fight. Tonguing turned to French kissing when Gopal started fucking my thighs faster.

"Ohh yess Gopal, my lover, my fucker...just fuck me with that big, hard cock of yours. Fuck me like a cheap whore. Make me your bitch" I moaned as Gopal's cock rubbed my clit harder.

"Where are the condoms?" Gopal asked as he let go of me. I pointed towards the drawer under the dressing table. Gopal got off the bed and walked towards the dressing table. He bent down and opened the dressing table drawer to look for the condom packet. The sight of a full grown man, butt naked, bending in front of you is a massive turn on. He found the packet and took out a condom it. The condoms were ribbed. The packed said, 'For Her Extra Pleasure'. That was exactly what I wanted!

"You know Gopal, as much as I like your cock in my mouth, I would like it even more inside my pussy...Hahaha" I said as he walked towards me.

"Hahaha...You are a bad ass bitch, you know that?" Gopal replied.

Gopal walked towards the bed and got on to it. "Lie down on you back Ruchi" he commanded me. I lay down on my back with my head near the head board. I placed three pillows under my head so that I could see my entire torso, from my breasts right up to my pussy. I wanted to see Gopal fuck me. I wanted to enjoy the show as his cock ploughed my pussy. I knew the sight of Gopal's cock going in and out of my pussy would be a huge turn on. He kept the condom near the pillow.

Gopal got on top of me. He raised himself on his hands which were by my side. He rubbed his cock along the length of my pussy, focusing on my clit. I moaned and pushed my pussy against his cock trying to make it enter.

"Gopal, stop teasing me and just fuck me...please...." I pleaded him.

"Hahaha...look at you begging to get fucked. Yesterday you were saying no...no...no and now it's yes...yes...yes!" he said and started laughing.

"A lot has changed since yesterday. I have changed. No just get on with fucking me". I replied.

Gopal didn't waste anymore time and placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy. He slowly pushed his cock inside. Once the head was inside, he started shoving his cock inside my pussy. It took just a couple of shoves to bury his cock completely inside my pussy. He slowly drew his cock out right up to the edge of my pussy and again slowly inserted it.

"Ohhh yeeesssss..." I sighed as Gopal's uncovered cock fucked me slowly. After a couple of minutes of slow stroking, Gopal withdrew his cock from my pussy. He sat up and took the condom packet lying near the pillow and tore it. He removed the condom from the packet and gave it to me. I put it on his cock and jerked it a couple of time.

I guided his cock to my pussy and Gopal entered me in one swift stroke. He shoved his cock deep into my pussy and buried it to the hilt. "Aaahhh..." I screamed as Gopal invaded my pussy. Gopal started fucking me with steady strokes. He fucked me with a decent speed unlike yesterday when he fucked me at full speed from the word go. His strokes were long and steady as he leisurely ploughed me. The last time Gopal was angry, he forced me into submission and I resisted him. But today I had willingly accepted him inside me. He knew I was his for the taking and so he wanted to take his time fucking me. He wanted to draw this for as long as he could.
    I was moaning in pleasure as Gopal's thick cock stretched my pussy out completely. I had never been stretch so much, not even Rohit could do that. Gopal's long cock was touching places that Rohit's decent cock couldn't. I placed my hands on Gopal's chest and ran my hands on his hairy chest. I caressed his chest, flicked his nipples and moved my hands to his stomach. I felt his hard abs; he had tightened his stomach as he fucked me. I pinched his nipples and Gopal yelled.

He steadily started increasing his speed as I moaned and writhe under him. As Gopal kept slamming his cock in my pussy, I reciprocated by pushing my pussy towards his cock. Our movements soon co-ordinated and we were fucking in unison. I matched his strokes with equal speed and ferocity. Gopal brought his head down and sucked on my left nipple. He didn't stop fucking me to suck my boobs. He then brought his whole body down on to his elbows. My body supported his weight as he drilled my pussy.

I felt great as Gopal's body came in contact with mine. My boobs were pressed against his hard chest and his hairy chest rubbed my nipples with his each inward and outward stroke into my pussy. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. Gopal rested his head on my neck and kissed and licked my ears. He grabbed my ass with both his hands and started fucking me faster.

"Aaahh...Gopal...your cock is awesome. Fuck me...Ohhh" I moaned in ecstasy. Gopal sat up and continued his stroking. He wrapped his hands around my neck and started strangling me as he fucked me hard. His grip tightened around my neck and I started suffocating. As I was about to pass out when Gopal released the strangle hold and I gasped for air.

"How was that huh?" he asked me.

"You are a monster Gopal..." I replied.

Gopal started laughing and again strangled me. I struggled to breath but the feeling was awesome. After he released my neck, Gopal got back to fucking me. He licked the index finger of his right hand and brought it to my clit and started flicking it. Gopal then stopped fucking me and raised my legs and placed them on his shoulders. He rammed his cock back into my pussy and this time he fucked me in top gear. He grabbed my boobs for support as fucked me really hard. His actions triggered my orgasm and I almost passed out from it.

As I came back to senses, Gopal had removed his cock from my pussy. He dug his hand under my back and pushed it. It was a signal suggesting me to move. I tuned to my left side and Gopal folded my right leg at the knee and moved my legs apart. As he did that, my pussy was exposed. He moved closer and rubbed his cock on my pussy a couple of times and reentered me. Gopal held on to my right ass cheek for support as he fucked me. In this pose, my pussy was feeling tighter and Gopal moaned in pleasure. The tightness of my pussy and the thickness of his cock created friction which drove us both crazy.

"Your pussy is the tightest I have ever fucked. You are the sexiest slut I have ever seen". He said; his voice not at all sounding out of breath.

"And your cock is the biggest one to fuck me...ooh yess...awwww" I moaned as another orgasm started building. This was going to be my third orgasm of the night but Gopal hadn't cum even once. Even after I sucked his cock so well and even after fucking me for so long, Gopal just kept going on and on. I was incredibly impressed at his self control and stamina. I was sweating profusely from the heat of sex. There was sweat all over my face and body. I looked at Gopal; he too had sweat all over his body and large drops of sweat dripped from his forehead as he kept fucking me.

Gopal stopped fucking me and got off me. He lay down besides me on the bed. I knew what was expected and I got up. I straddled him and took his erect cock in my hand. I guided it at my pussy and slowly inserted it. I slowly sat down as his cock went deeper and deeper into my pussy. Soon he was completely inside me and my ass was touching his groin. His pubic hair was tickling my clit.

I placed my hands on his chest and started moving forwards and backwards. Gopal grabbed my ass as I fucked him. I rotated my hip in clockwise direction for a couple of times and then in anti clockwise direction. I alternated between forward and backward movements and circular movements. I felt as if jolts of electricity were passing through my body as Gopal's cock rubbed against my pussy walls.

Gopal let go of my ass and grabbed my boobs and squeezed them. He pressed my nipples with his thumbs and index fingers. I moaned as I closed my eyes to feel the sensation. I straightened up and ran my hands through my hair as I moaned with my eyes closed.

I softly held my right boob and bent down to feed it into Gopal's open mouth. Gopal nibbled my boob and squeezed my other boob. He moved to my left boob and sucked on that as well. He then brought both my boobs together and sucked on them. Gopal's enthusiasm for sucking my boobs was just like a child's. He played with them like a new found toy. He just couldn't get enough of them.

After a while, I sat up in squatting position with my legs around Gopal's hips. I started jumping on his cock. I fucked him with renewed vigor and my orgasm started building up fast. As I moved up and down on his cock, his cock slipped out of my pussy. Gopal immediately placed his cock back at my pussy entrance and I took it in and started fucking him again.

After several minutes of jumping on his cock, my legs started aching and my speed slowed down. Gopal immediately noticed it and grabbed my ass for support and started thrusting from beneath. He took charge of the fucking now and masterfully stroked my pussy.

Soon, Gopal's cock started twitching and his strokes got irregular. I knew he was going to come and so was I. Gopal was breathing heavily and moaning as his orgasm approached but he managed to hold on. I was on the brink of my orgasm and after a couple of strokes, the dam burst. I screamed as the orgasm passed over me and my body went limp. Gopal stopped stroking and I got off him. He stood up on the bed, removed his condom and threw it on the floor.

"Suck my cock...C'mon...suck it!" he yelled. I knew he was close to cuming. I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. As soon as cock entered my mouth, Gopal grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. Gopal was very rough while he fucked my mouth. He was pulling my hair and moaning loudly. His cock twitched violently in my mouth as he was about to cum. I wanted to withdraw but Gopal held my head tightly.

"Aaarrgghhh...Aaaahh...Aahhaa...oh yeahhhh..." Gopal screamed as he came. My mouth flooded with his semen. I had never seen anyone spurt so much semen ever. Gopal was like a porn star who spurt unreal amounts of semen. I had never encountered such a situation, not even with Rohit. My mouth was now full on Gopal's seed. I wanted to spit it out but I couldn't because of Gopal's vice like grip on my head.

He pinched my nostril and I struggled to breath. "Swallow it bitch!" he said refusing to let go off me. In the end I had no choice but to swallow his semen. I gulped it down my throat and then he let me go. Now that I had tasted and swallowed his semen, it felt kind of okay. After doing so many dirty things tonight, this was nothing.

Gopal and I collapsed on the bed. Our breathing was still heavy from after sex and we didn't talk to each other for a while. After a minute my breathing returned to normal and I loudly said, "THAT WAS AMAZING!! THIS WAS THE MOST AMAZING FUCK OF MY LIFE!!"

Gopal laughed and said, "My cock has this effect on ladies. You are not the first one to compliment me for this but you definitely are the best pussy I've ever had".

I blushed as he said that and opened the side drawer beneath the side table. I took out my cigarette packet and a lighter. I removed two cigarettes, one for me and the other for Gopal. I lit my cigarette and brought the lighter towards Gopal. Gopal helped himself in lighting his cigarette.

As we smoked, I looked at the clock. It was twenty minutes passed nine. "Waaaooww...we fucked for more than an hour Gopal. This is a first for me". I said, shocked at my stamina.

"Hahaha...the next session will be way longer than this one" Gopal said with a mischievous smile.

"Hehehe...I can't wait!" I replied.

I was very hungry after this marathon session and needed to eat something immediately. I asked Gopal If he wanted to eat something and he nodded in agreement. After I was done smoking, I got of the bed and picked up my shirt which was lying on the floor. Gopal stopped me and said, "Don't wear your clothes. Just walk around naked. I will also join you".

I tried to protest but Gopal just wouldn't listen. So I had to relent and I walked towards the kitchen naked. Gopal whistled as he saw my ass jiggling as I walked out of the bedroom. I went to the kitchen and started looking for something for us to eat. I found a loaf of bread, some eggs and a few slices of pizza in the refridgerator. I made two egg sandwiches and heated up the pizza slices in the oven.

I took the food to the living room where Gopal was sitting. He was completely naked, his cock now flaccid but still pretty large. I kept the food on the table in front of us. We both started gobbling up the food like two starving people. After such a long and vigorous bout of sex and a longer and more hectic round ahead, we needed all the energy we could get. After finishing the sandwiches and the pizza, I went back to the kitchen and came back with the remaining loaf of bread and jam and I and Gopal ate it all.

After we had our stomach's full, we rested on the couch for a while. We were still tired from all the fucking. After a while, Gopal got up and went towards the mini bar. "You want one too?" he asked me. I nodded yes and he removed two glasses from the closet next to the bar and put ice into them. He removed a bottle of expensive Jack Daniel's whiskey and made two large pegs. In the meanwhile I went to the bedroom and returned with cigarettes and lighter.

Gopal brought the drinks and handed me one. He sat down besides me and brought his glass close to mine and lightly touched it. "Cheers to this occasion!" he said we gulped down a large sip of whiskey and I too sipped my drink. Gopal took a couple of cigarettes, lit them and passed one over to me.

As we sat there smoking and drinking, I noticed a bag on the chair opposite to mine. I remembered that Gopal was carrying it when he came here and kept it there. I took the bag and opened it. It had a small bottle of lube in it.

"What the hell is this Gopal?" I asked him showing him the bottle.

"Hahahaha...Remember I said to you yesterday that you won't be staying an anal virgin for long. Well, this is to make sure you don't". He said pointing towards the bottle. Suddenly it became all clear to me. Gopal was going to fuck my ass. I looked at him with shock. He smiled at me mischievously.

"No Gopal...No...You are not going there". I said in fear.

"Oh, C'mon Ruchi. You've done some pretty nasty stuff today that you had never done before. What's the harm in trying this?" he said trying to coax me into letting him fuck my ass.

"But...But...It is painful" I said trying to defend myself.

"In the beginning it is. But once you get used to it you will enjoy it a lot. Trust me!" he said as he poured another large drink in my glass. He made me sit in his lap and forced me to drink the whole drink in one shot. I somehow managed to drink it and looked at Gopal with concern. Gopal placed a light kiss on my lips and then squeezed my boobs. He brought his mouth to my left breast and started sucking on it.

"Ahhhh" I sighed as Gopal tenderly sucked my boobs. He inserted his middle finer inside my pussy and started fingering me.

He stopped sucking my boobs, looked at me and said, "Ruchi, you have two options. Either you let me fuck your ass willingly or else I will have to force you" and pinched my nipples.

I knew anal sex was painful and if Gopal forcefully fucked my ass, it would be even more painful. Gopal was going to fuck my ass one way or the other, then why make it even more painful then it already is. Perhaps If I let him fuck my ass, may be I will enjoy it as well.

While I was busy thinking all this, Gopal had gotten busy sucking my boobs and fingering my cunt. His actions were turning me on and I was already was pretty high on the alcohol. There is no harm in trying anal sex. Many women do it and enjoy it as well I thought, trying to convince myself to get fucked in the ass. I decided to go for it and let him fuck my ass.

Gopal hadn't finished his drink. I picked up his half full glass of whiskey and gulped in down in one go. I kept the glass down and said, "Okay Gopal, I am ready for it. You can fuck my ass but only if you be gentle with me".

"Oh yeah baby...that's more like it. I promise I will be gentle and trust me, you will enjoy it. By the time the night gets over, you will be begging me to fuck your ass one more time". He said as he hugged me tightly and went back to sucking my boobs.

I smiled at his comment and ran my hands through his hair. I thought if Gopal is so sure about this then let him do what he wants. Only time will tell if I really like getting my ass fucked but for now I was completely into this.

Gopal's cock was showing signs of revival and was poking against my ass. I noticed that grabbed it and started jerking it. Gopal stopped sucking my boobs and said, "Why don't you get my cock ready?"

I got off his lap and kneeled on the floor between his legs. I gently cupped his balls with one hand and his cock with another. Gopal's cock wasn't fully erect but his cock was still pretty big. I fondled his balls and started jacking his cock. I took his cock inside my mouth and started sucking him. As I sucked, his cock grew inside my mouth and very soon it was fully erect.

While I sucked him off, Gopal made himself another drink and lit a cigarette. He enjoyed the drink and the blowjob at the same time. I looked at him and smiled. Gopal passed me the drink. I took a sip of it and poured some on his cock and sucked him. Gopal shivered as the cold whiskey fell on his hot cock. Whiskey mixed with pre cum was a unique flavor. Gopal passed me the cigarette and I inhaled a puff and exhaled the smoke on his cock. Gopal moaned in approval for all the unusual and kinky things I was doing to his cock. Gopal inserted the thumb of his foot into my pussy and started fingering me. He wasn't leaving any part of my body untouched.

Gopal stopped me and said, "That's enough for now. Now lets warm up for the main show". Gopal asked me to sit on his lap and ride his cock. I straddled him and put his cock in my pussy and started riding him. Gopal wrapped his hands around my waist in a tight embrace and sucked my boobs. My moans were getting louder with his each stroke. Gopal grabbed my ass and started drilling me harder.

Gopal stood up in his feet, his cock still buried deep inside my pussy. I caught his neck for support and lowered my body to an angle so that I was almost perpendicular to Gopal's body. He supported my butt and started fucking me again.

This was an awkward position which did not give me much mobility neither did it provide any depth for Gopal's cock but I still loved it. The satisfaction was more psychological than physical. The feeling of being in mid air in the arms of a strong man who was fucking you was amazing. Another reason why this position turned me on was because I had seen this so many times in porn movies and had always fantasized about it. Rohit was not strong enough to fuck me like that but Gopal was more than capable of doing so.

Now I am not a skinny girl but neither am I fat. I had weight in the right places and worked hard to maintain it. I am one of those rare girls who have a big ass and big boobs and a flat stomach.

Lifting me was no joke but Gopal was not just lifting me but also fucking me. Gopal just kept fucking me in that position, showing no signs of fatigue. He proved his strength once again and I was thoroughly impressed.

"Now let's get on with the main show for tonight" Gopal said and laughed. He asked me to pick up the bottle of lube and also the cigarette pack and the lighter. As soon as I gathered them, Gopal started walking towards the bedroom carrying me in his arms with his cock still buried inside my pussy.

We got to the bed and Gopal threw me on the bed. He retrieved another condom and came back to the bed. "Now get in to position" he ordered me. I obeyed him and got on all fours.

He wore the condom and shoved his cock inside my pussy. He held my ass for support as he fucked my pussy in doggie style. After a couple of minutes, Gopal opened the bottle of lube and poured it over my asshole. He then inserted one finger into my asshole. I moaned but it didn't pain so much. After a while, he inserted another finger into my asshole and after that another. Now he had three fingers up my ass which hurt a lot. To ease the pain and facilitate the movement of his fingers, he poured another generous amount of lube on my asshole.

All this while, he hadn't stopped fucking my pussy. He kept his fingers still inside my asshole and as soon as I got used to their presence, he started fingering me. The double penetration of my pussy and my ass was too much for me to handle and I came within seconds. This one was big, though not as big as the first one but significant enough to make my body shake like a hydraulic hammer.

"Get ready Ruchi. Here it comes". Gopal said and started laughing. He removed his cock from my pussy and placed it on my asshole. He poured a lot of lube on my asshole and also on his cock. He tried to enter me but I clenched my asshole tight.

Gopal slapped my ass hard and said, "Relax. Loosen it up". I unclenched my asshole and immediately Gopal pressed his cock on my asshole.

"Aaarrrgghhh...Gopal...Stop...it hurts...please" I screamed, unable to take the pain as the cock head entered my asshole.

"Be patient Ruchi, it will all go away in a while" he said reassuringly. Gopal withdrew his cock right up to the edge and shoved it again, this time going a little deeper. "Your asshole is so tight...simply incredible" he said with grit teeth. I buried my face in a pillow to muffle my screams. I held on the bed sheet tightly as Gopal again withdrew his cock and shoved it deeper. He kept on doing this till his cock was completely buried inside my asshole. I could feel his pubic hair brushing against my asshole.

Gopal stayed absolutely still so that my asshole could get used to his cock. After a couple of minutes, my asshole relaxed and Gopal started fucking me very slowly. He would withdraw his cock right up to the edge and reinsert it slowly. He maintained that speed for a couple of minutes after which he steadily increased speed. By now the pain had vanished and was replaced by pure pleasure. Gopal held on to my waist and kept fucking me. I moaned loudly as Gopal's cock went in and out of my ass smoothly.

"You like it don't you?"Gopal asked as he kept drilling me.

"Ohh yess...I love it...Just don't stop" I screamed in pleasure.

"I told you that you would be begging me to fuck your ass. Didn't I? He asked as he increased his speed.

"You were right...Gopal...this...Aaah...feels...ohh yeah...so goooodddd" I somehow managed to blurt out in the throngs of pleasure.

Gopal let go of my waist and grabbed my hair and pulled it. He had some kind of fixation with pulling my hair when fucking me from behind. He pulled my hair so hard that it hurt me. I screamed in pain but Gopal ignored it and just kept slamming his cock into my asshole.

"Give me your hands". He said as he stopped fucking me.

"What?" I asked him in a confused tone.
    "Just give me your hands". He repeated his order.

With great difficulty I managed to turn my right hand and hold Gopal's hand. Similarly he held my left hand. Now my back was straight and my chest was in mid air. Gopal cock was now buried even deeper due to this position. Gopal held on to my hands and started fucking me. After a while he pushed on my back so that my left cheek was flat on the bed. This position drove his cock deeper into my asshole sending waves of pleasure all over my body.

Gopal fucked me in this position for several minutes. My hands had been twisted in such an awkward manner that it hurt. Gopal let go of my hands and again grabbed my waist for support.

"You have a great view of the city from here" Gopal said as he continued fucking me.

I turned my head to see him and saw that he was looking out of the French window. My bedroom had a French window which was about 10 feet away from my bed. Beyond the window there was a large balcony.

"Let us go to the balcony where we can fuck and enjoy the view of the city". Gopal said as he withdrew his cock from my ass. He held my hand and picked up and packet of cigarettes and took me to the window. He opened the window and the cold breeze hit us.

My penthouse was on the top floor of a 15 storied building. There wasn't a single building to rival it near by. This not only gave me an amazing view of the city but also provided unobstructed breeze at all times.

We stepped on to the balcony. This was the first time I was naked in my balcony. I was conscious that we could be spotted from the several shorter buildings around us. Gopal pushed me towards the railing of the balcony. He then raise my left leg, folded it at the knee and placed it on the edge of the balcony. Gopal shoved his cock inside my ass in one stroke. I gasped for air at such a surprise move. Even though I had some what become used to anal sex, it was still painful.

Gopal held on to my shoulders and resumed fucking me. I enjoyed the view of the city which was sparkling with all the lights. I looked up in the sky at the stars. They looked so beautiful. Suddenly, the number of star seemed to double as Gopal started fucking me harder. My moans grew louder as Gopal increased his speed even more. The cold wind brushed against my nipples making them hard.

Gopal slowed down for a moment. He lit a cigarette and started smoking and resumed fucking me. He took a couple of puffs and passed me cigarette. It was difficult for me to smoke because I was constantly moaning as Gopal fucked me. This was a completely new experience for me. I was naked in the balcony being fucked in the ass by a huge cock and was smoking a cigarette at the same time.

After we finished the cigarette, Gopal locked my elbows under his right forearm and pulled my hair with his left and fucked me harder. Kinky thoughts started flooding my mind. What if we were being watched? I was moaning loud enough to grab the attention of someone. Such kinky thoughts coupled with the hard fucking triggered my orgasm. I had lost the count of the orgasms I had since the evening but their intensity hadn't waned.

Gopal continued fucking me for several more minutes during which I had a couple of more orgasms. It must have been at least twenty more minutes after which Gopal came with a loud moan inside the condom. When Gopal let go off me, I just collapsed on the balcony floor. I was completely exhausted. I didn't have an ounce of energy left in me. Gopal picked me up in his arms and placed me on the bed. He covered me with a blanket and within seconds I fell asleep.

The sleep that followed our all evening sex marathon was the deepest, calmest and the most satisfying I had in years. I had several flashes of dreams which repeated all the happenings of the previous evening. My dream was broken when I felt something hitting my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes a little to see what was going on but I couldn't manage to keep them open for long and I closed my eyes again.

I again felt something hit my cheek, this time a little harder. I opened my completely and saw Gopal kneeling in front of me, his erect cock dangling in front of me. I was on my side with Gopal's cock inches from my mouth. His cock twitched and swayed like a cobra. I realized that we were both naked and I remembered that we had slept naked last night.

"Rise and shine my whore..." Gopal said with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning...what time is it?" I asked, still waking up from sleep.

"It is 5.30 am...Suma comes here at 7, doesn't she?" He asked.

I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to remind Suma not to come to work today. The shock woke me up completely.

"Gopal...you must go...Suma..." I tried to complete my statement but Gopal cut me off.

"Yeah...yeah...Suma will be here...but I am not going before I fuck you suck me. Consider it a token of gratitude for all the orgasms I gave you last night...kind of a farewell blowjob. And don't worry. Suma won't be here for at least for an hour and half. She must have just woken up and she first goes to Mrs. Reddy's house...so we have enough time to finish this." Gopal said with a very calm voice.

Gopal made a good point. It was still a long time before Suma showed up. I looked at Gopal, then at the clock and then at his cock. I pulled back the foreskin with my right hand and opened my mouth to take its head in. The head disappeared between my lips and I started sucking it. By now my sleep had vanished completely and I was fully awake. I sucked his cock with the same enthusiasm I had shown last night.

Gopal lay down with his head near my pussy in a sideways 69 position. This position was very convenient position for both of us to pleasure each other mutually. We licked and sucked each others to our hearts content. Gopal licked me to an orgasm just minutes later and he as usual just kept going. He again kneeled in front of me and I sucked him

After about ten minutes, Gopal took his cock out of my mouth and sprayed his seed all over my face. I closed my eyes and giggled as he deposited his thick load on my face. "Your early morning beauty treatment madam" Gopal said referring to the 'facial' he had just given me. I laughed hearing that statement and licked the semen off my lips.

I entered the bathroom to take a shower and Gopal followed me. He wasn't done with me. He again fucked me under the shower but this time he was very gentle. He was actually making love to me. This side of Gopal's personality surprised me. He had fucked me hard last night and now he was loving me so tenderly. After a very slow and satisfying love making session, we got out of the shower. I wore a bathrobe and covered my hair in a towel. Gopal got dressed and we walked towards the door.

"Will you come back tonight?" I asked him.

"Do you want me to come back?" Gopal asked in return, untying my robe and holding my naked waist.

I blushed and nodded in affirmative. Gopal laughed and squeezed my boobs softly. I stood on my toes to kiss him. We kissed for a few seconds and Gopal opened the door and left. I closed the door and went back to bed and drifted to sleep.

After a while I got up to open the door for Suma.

"Madam...you look very tired...are you alright?" Suma asked. Her tone suggested she was genuinely concerned for me.

"Never been better Suma...never been better..." I replied and smiled.

Suma looked at me curiously as I stood there grinning. I turned around and went back to bed.
    After Gopal left, I slept the whole day. It was a Saturday and I was on leave so I didn't have to worry about my professional commitments. Anyways, after such a long, tiring night, all I could think of was sleep. I slept till late afternoon except during lunch and bathroom breaks. I needed rest not just to recover from last night but also to ready myself for another night long romp with Gopal. I had informed Suma in the morning itself that she wasn't needed on Sunday. She agreed without any questions.

The next day was Sunday, so I wanted to enjoy the whole Saturday night and if possible, entire Sunday as well. In the evening, I went to the market and stocked up on food, liquor and cigarettes for the weekend. I went to the medical store and purchased a large box of condoms containing assorted flavored condoms.

I came home and took a hot shower. I put on light make up, skin lotion and hair conditioner. I sprayed perfume on my pussy and on my body and applied a very bright red lip color. I, not only wanted to look good for my man but also to make myself feel special. I wore a white bikini top and a G-string over which I wore a transparent white micro mini skirt with a pair of sexy high heels.

I eagerly waited for Gopal to arrive and he arrived right on time. He was very excited to see me all dressed up for the occasion. I made drinks for us and we drank it with the chicken tandoori that he had brought along with him. We gulped down drink after drink and very soon we had finished the entire bottle. We were drunk and horny and ready for action.

I jumped on Gopal and we started pleasuring each other right on the couch. We had sex all night, most of which happened in the bedroom apart from the first session in the living room, one in the kitchen and one in the balcony. Gopal stayed over on Sunday as well and we did nothing but eat, sleep, drink and fuck. I not just lost count of the orgasms I had but also how many times I swallowed his semen and received facials and cum shots.

When Gopal left on Sunday evening, I was completely exhausted. My asshole and pussy were sore from the hammering they got over the last one day. My body was full of love bites, which Gopal left as marks of his 'territory'.

What started as a rape had turned into a full blown affair in two very short days and very long nights. After our first evening 'together', Gopal became a regular guest at my place. We used to have sex at least twice during weekdays and spend almost all weekends having sex like two degenerate sex maniacs.

Eventually my repulsion towards cum was replaced by addiction. Yes! I was addicted to Gopal's cum. I worshipped his cock. I loved being sprayed upon by his hot cum all over me. Gopal loved cumming on me. He came on my back, my ass, my stomach and my boobs but I loved it most when he came on my face. Thick ropes of semen covering my face were a massive turn on.

I didn't waste Gopal's cum. I swallowed every bit of it. If Gopal came in my mouth, I would swallow and then show him my tongue to let him know that I had swallowed his load. If he came on my body, I made sure that I picked up every drop of it and ate it.

I taught Gopal how to kiss. Previously, Gopal was a very bad kisser. I don't blame him. He had never known romance and his shy wife wasn't demanding enough. Gopal learnt it fast and now had become a fantastic kisser. We would have long make out sessions before we had sex and it was amazing.

Around a month after our affair started, Gopal and I got drunk and out of control. We had sex without protection and he came inside me. At first I was scared of the consequences but I soon realized that a morning after pill would keep me out of trouble. I thanked modern pharmaceutical technology and went back to being fucked bareback. The pleasure of being fucked bareback was a revelation. The pleasure and satisfaction of an uncovered cock was awesome. The feeling of a hot, thick and stiff cock rubbing against the pussy walls is incomparable and indescribable. We had sex without a condom for the rest of the night. After that day, I went on regular contraceptive pills and Gopal stopped using a condom.

Eventually I too became very aggressive in bed. Dirty talking had become a habit which we both loved. I was very demanding in bed and Gopal was not just capable of satisfying my demands but was more than happy to do them. I used to sit on his face and pull his hair while he licked my pussy. Gopal loved the dirty, naughty and aggressive Ruchi. I was very different from his shy, subservient wife who just lies down and spreads her legs without uttering a word.

But after all I was a woman. The lady in me at times wished to be loved. I at times wanted to be taken in a very tender and gentle way. Gopal made sure of that. Gopal and I made sweet love as he would fuck me gently, kissing me all the while.

Sex with Gopal was never predictable. He once took me on a drive in his truck out of the city. He made me suck his cock while he drove. I did it with enthusiasm, the bumpy road making it easy for his cock to go in and out of my mouth. After having travelled a long way out of the town, Gopal parked his truck in an isolated spot. We had sex in the back of his open truck all night. The feeling of having sex underneath the night sky littered with stars is amazing.

I had become a big fan of anal sex. Gopal was right when he said that I would beg to get ass fucked, which I did and he obliged. During my period, when my pussy was out of access, Gopal would fuck my ass. Our experimenting didn't end with anal sex. We tried several other positions such as pile driver, standing 69, wheel barrow etc. Gopal expanded my sexual horizons to new level with each passing day.

Even though Gopal and I had mind blowing sex, there were no emotions involved. For me Gopal was just a fuck toy. He was a man who provided me sexual satisfaction beyond my fiancée's capacity. I loved Rohit and I was waiting for him to return so that we could get married and live happily ever after.

As far as Gopal was concerned, he was happy with the fact that he had scored a chick that was not just way above his league but who was also a tigress in bed. He didn't need anything else. As far as Suma was concerned, she was blissfully unaware of her husband's adventures with her boss.

Four months after I started sleeping with Gopal, an incident occurred that started a new chapter in this remarkable phase of my life...

--------------------------------------------------

Gopal had been away on one of his trucking expeditions. He was a renowned trucker and traveled across the country with his own fleet of trucks. While Gopal was away, I got busy with my professional commitments. Even though I missed Gopal, this was a break that I truly needed. Such a hectic and rough sex life took its toll on my body which desperately needed rest.

On one such day I was busy getting ready for work. Suma came at her usual time and was doing her chores. I was in my office till very late last night and I had woken up late the following morning. I was in a hurry to get ready and got into the shower. While I was in the shower, Suma knocked on my door.

"Madam, your cell phone is ringing." She informed me.

"Okay...I will be out in a minute." I replied.

I knew this phone call was from my office and it was important. I turned off the shower and turned to grab my towel. As soon as I turned, I right leg slipped. I landed straight on my ass hard. The impact was big and my brain registered the fall within a microsecond and I felt strong pain shoot up my body. For the first few seconds I couldn't scream because of the intense pain but a while later I managed to scream at the top of my voice for help.

"Sumaaaa...Help meee..." I screamed as my back was throbbing in pain. I was feeling strong pulses of pain going through my back.

"Madam...what happened?" Suma shouted from behind the door. The door was bolted and she couldn't enter.

"I fell...Ohh my god it hurts" I screamed as tears started flowing down my cheeks.

"Open the door madam...I can't come inside" she said as she loudly banged the bathroom door.

The door was at least two feet away from me. I was in so much pain that those two feet felt like two miles but there was no option. I had to open the door myself to get out. I, with great difficulty crawled to the door. With every inch that I moved forward, the pain increased. My body was wet and I started feeling cold. The cold intensified the pain even more. When I reached the door, I lifted my hand and unbolted the door and I collapsed on the floor. Suma pushed the door and entered the bathroom and looked at me in horror. I was wet, naked and writhing in pain.

"Madam...madam..." she called me to verify whether I was conscious or not.

"Suma...get me out of here...fast!!!" I pleaded her.

Suma lifted me with great difficulty. She had to lift me very carefully as the floor was still wet and slippery and there was a great risk of her falling down as well. The pain had stiffened my body and I couldn't do anything to make it any easier for her to lift me. Suma raised me on my legs and put her hand around my waist and slowly moved forward. I couldn't walk at all and she had to carry my entire body weight on her.

After what seemed an eternity, Suma helped me reach my bedroom and placed me gently on my bed. She immediately went and closed the window to restrict the cold winds entering my bedroom. She brought a dry towel and began wiping my body. The pain hadn't reduced at all and I passed out on the bed.

When I woke up, Suma was no where to be seen. I looked at the clock, it was noon. I had been unconscious for over 4 hours. I noticed that my body was covered with a white blanket and a pillow had been placed below my knees. I remembered that I was naked when Suma brought me here and I lifted the blanket to see that I was dressed in a T-shirt and panties. I tried to get up and as soon as I did that, I felt the pain and collapsed on the bed once again.

"Suma...Suma...is anyone here?" I shouted, hoping that I wasn't alone. I couldn't be alone in such a condition.

"Yes madam...I am here..." Suma answered as she entered my bedroom. She walked up to the bed and stood next to it.

"What happened?" I asked her trying to recall what happened after Suma put me on the bed.

"You passed out madam. I was scared so I immediately called Mrs. Reddy and told her about the incident. She came here with the company medical team. The doctor prescribed some medicines and after a while they all left." Suma said bringing me up to speed.

"But what about office?" I asked. I was concerned about my work. There was a lot to be done and now I couldn't even get out of the bed.

"Don't worry about that. Mrs. Reddy has told me that she will take care of everything and you should rest. That fall was bad and you need a lot of rest. I am going to stay here with you madam. You can't be left alone in such a condition. I have informed my daughter and she will bring my clothes and other stuff here. " she assured me.

"Thank you so much Suma. I can't imagine what could've happened if you weren't here" I said with a faint smile on my face.

Suma smiled at me and left the room to do her work. After a while she came back with some food on a tray. She kept the tray on the side table and sat besides me on the bed. She passed me a hot bowl of soup. I drank the soup and then I had a very light lunch. After lunch Suma and I talked for a while and then I slept.

The doctor had prescribed strong antibiotics which made me very drowsy. I slept the whole day except when Suma brought me my dinner. I slept again only to wake up directly in the morning. The pain had subsided but I still couldn't get out of the bed.

Suma brought my toothbrush and paste to the bed and I brushed my teeth. She raised me and placed a few pillows at the headboard and then gently placed me on them. My back rested on the pillows as I sat up. After I freshened up, Suma brought a hot cup of tea with a few slices of bread and scrambled eggs which I ate with relish.

After I was done eating breakfast, I read the newspaper while Suma went back to doing her chores. After a while Suma came with a couple of towels and hot water.

"Madam...I know you can't get up so I am going to give you a sponge bath." She said as she placed the vessel on the side table.

"Okay" I replied and kept the news paper on the bed.

Suma took off the blanket off my knees. She then grabbed my T-shirt at its bottom end and started pulling it. I raised my hands and she gently removed my T-shirt. I wasn't wearing anything underneath and as soon as Suma pulled my shirt off, my breasts were exposed. My immediate reaction was to cover my breasts like any woman would do to protect her modesty. I soon realized that I was with Suma, a woman. She had seen me completely naked the other day and was now doing what was necessary. This is no big deal.

I faintly smiled at Suma and took my hands off my breasts. Suma smiled at me and then dug her fingers gently into the waistband of my panties. I raised myself just an inch, enough for her to drag my panties off my ass. She slowly dragged them off my legs and kept them near my T-shirt. I closed my legs to avoid showing her my clean shaved pussy.

Even though I closed my legs, a part of my slit was still visible. My pussy was clean shaved except for a thin column of neatly trimmed hair just above my pussy. Gopal preferred a neatly trimmed pussy and I made sure that I kept it like that. I had an electric shaver with which I trimmed my pussy hair into different designs.

First I had kept a downward pointing triangle, then a heart and now a thin column of hair. Gopal loved my creativity and would eat my pussy with gusto. I too loved doing such things as I thought it was very erotic.

Suma gasped a little seeing my naked body. She sat down beside me and grabbed a towel. She soaked it in the hot water and squeezed it a little to remove the excess water. She gently placed the wet towel on my shoulder and started moving it over my shoulder. She softly rubbed my body with the towel. The warm towel felt really good on my body. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. Suma then moved the towel over to my neck and continued.

She then dipped the towel into the warm water and brought it over my breasts. She squeezed the towel and the excess water fell on my boobs. I gasped as the warm water flowed over my boobs.

Suma washed my chest starting from the collar bone. She slowly made her way to my boobs. She placed the warm towel on my boobs and started rubbing it. She focused more on my nipples, rubbing the towel a little hard on them. I took a sharp, deep breath in response to that move.

After washing my boobs, Suma moved to my stomach and cleaned it as well. She inserted the warm towel inside my navel sending ripples through my body. Suma then moved to my thighs, dragging the wet towel down to my feet in one smooth, continuous move. She repeated this till my legs had been cleaned. She then placed the towel on my abdomen and started rubbing. She moved towards my pussy with each stroke.

She reached my mound and I opened my legs. She placed the warm towel on my pussy and gently rubbed it. I inhaled and exhaled loudly, enjoying the sensation and making it obvious that I was turned on by this. As my eyes were closed, I couldn't see Suma's reaction but I was sure she too noticed it. Suma didn't spend a lot of time on my pussy. She rubbed it a couple of times and then stopped.

"Let's clean your back madam." Suma said.

Her words brought me back to earth from the highs of erotic sensations. She carefully pulled me up and then proceeded to clean my back. While Suma cleaned my back, she was in such a position that her right breast was just an inch away from my mouth.

As she cleaned my lower back, her breast was pushed forward and was now lightly touching my right cheek. If I turned my head to the right, her nipple would be in my mouth. After a very tense few minutes Suma stopped. She gently placed me back to my original position and cleaned my body with a dry towel. She helped me wear my clothes and picked up the towels and the vessel.

"I am going to prepare lunch for us madam. You rest here" she said as she went to the kitchen.

What the hell was that? I thought to myself. I was turned on by a woman's touch. I had never been touched by a woman like this. I was straight, then why did I enjoy it? Was Suma aware that I was turned on? Did she do it deliberately? Did she enjoy it too? There were many questions in my mind but there were no quick answers. To get the answers, I would have to wait till tomorrow. If such a thing happened again then I would have answers to all my questions.

I stopped thinking about it and decided to watch some television. I had recently installed a 31 inch LED flat screen in my bedroom. I picked up its remote and switched on the television. The rest of the day went without any unusual incident.

Suma brought me my meals on time and made sure that I had taken my medicine. In between lunch and dinner, I either slept or watched TV. I tried getting up but it was still painful so I gave up and slept.

Next morning, after my breakfast, Suma returned with towels and warm water. She took off my clothes and started washing my body. She repeated yesterdays' moves but today she spent more time on each part and rubbed my body harder. She spent several minutes on my boobs, applying more pressure this time. She then moved to my pussy and starting rubbing the warm cloth over it. This time she was taking her time. Her moves were more elaborate than the last time.

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned as Suma rubbed my clit. I opened my eyes and looked at Suma. She had a smile on her face. I smiled back at her. Suma continued rubbing my pussy for a while and then shifted to other parts of my body. In a short while Suma was done giving me a bath. She helped me get dressed, picked up the towels and the vessel and started walking towards the bedroom door.

As she was about to leave the room, Suma turned around and said, "I hope you like your sponge bath" and winked. She smiled mischievously and walked out of the room.

I was dumbstruck by her last comment. Suma was bisexual! I thought. I was surprised even more about the fact that I didn't stop her and enjoyed it.

The rest of the day went as usual. My office colleagues came to meet me. We talked about the happenings in office and I gave them directions and guidance on some important issues. I still couldn't stand up properly and needed help. The doctor advised few more days of rest before I got to work.

In the next few days my "sponge baths" became sort of regular. Suma would turn me on massively by rubbing my body in the most erotic manner. She would bring me close to an orgasm and then stop leaving me high and dry. I started feeling a strong sexual attraction towards her. As they say, a woman knows how to make real love and I wanted to experience that.

My sexual attraction was so strong that I started checking out Suma. Suma was a beautiful woman. She had flawless brown skin with very sharp facial features. She had a full figure with weight just at the right spots. Any man would have loved her love handles. She was well endowed though I didn't notice it all these days because of her modest dressing. Her large breasts would be covered by her sari. I first noticed her real size when she gave me my first sponge bath. Suma had a fabulous ass. I dare say that it was better than Kim Kardashian's.

After a week, the doctor came to check me again. He noticed that I had recovered but still needed a little rest. He advised me not to lift any heavy objects and avoid taking heavy work loads. He also advised me to stay home for a few more days so that I could fully recover and get to work. Even though my back had improved and the pain had almost gone, the doctor didn't want to take any chances. So he advised that I get back massages so that my back strengthens. After the doctor left, I called Suma. She came into the bedroom and sat besides me on the bed.
    "The doctor has advised me to get back massages. He gave me some medicinal oil for the massage. Suma, will you massage my back?" I asked her.

"Yes madam...I will...I still have to do some work in the kitchen, after which I will rub oil on you back. What I suggest that you get a full body massage. You've spent several days in bed and you need to loosen you body." She said.

"Alright, finish your chores and come back" I replied. Suma nodded and left the room.

The very mention of a fully body massage had turned me on massively. In a very short time, I would be naked and Suma would be applying hot oil on my body and rubbing it tenderly.

After almost half an hour Suma returned. She had finished all her chores and was ready to massage me.

"Madam...I think you need to lie down on the floor for the massage. The oil would stain the bed sheet and the bed.

"You are right Suma. There is a mattress in the cupboard. Will you please get it? The oil is in the drawer next to the bed." I said as I got up from the bed.

Suma took the mattress and laid it on the floor. She retrieved the oil from the drawer and kept it next to the mattress.

"Okay madam, we are ready. Take off you clothes and lie down on the mattress." She said.

The mention of taking off my clothes sent shivers up my spine. I very slowly removed my T-shirt and threw it on the bed. My bra covered breasts were now for her to see. I then took my right hand behind me to unhook the bra. I unhooked it and removed the side straps from my shoulders and the bra fell to the ground. I looked at Suma who in turn was staring at me. I then took my hands to my pajama and tried to open its knot. The knot had been tied tight and I wasn't able to open it. Suma noticed it and quickly came to me.

"Let me do it madam." She said as she came close.

I was standing top less in front of my maid who was kneeling just a couple of inches from my navel, helping me to get completely naked. In a few seconds, Suma managed to untie the pajama. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back as she dug her fingers in the elastic of my pajama and panty. She slowly dragged them down my thighs, all the while looking me in the eye. My breathing had fastened and my heart was beating fast enough to burst.

Suma managed to drag my pajama and my panty all the way to my ankle without any resistance. I stepped out of them and stood there all naked. Suma visually scanned my entire body from toe to the head and smiled at me when our eyes met. I smiled back at her and started walking towards the mattress. I gently lay down on it on my back. Suma came to my side and lifted to bottle of oil.

"Suma...you sari will get stained if the oil falls on it. Don't ruin such a beautiful sari. Take it off so that even if there is any spillage, it will not be on the sari." I said trying to sound as innocent as I could.

"You are right madam." Suma replied and got up to take off her sari. She took off her sari and threw it on the bed. Now Suma was just in her pink blouse and a pink petticoat. This was the first time that I had seen Suma like this. I was right, Suma had an awesome body. It's just that one could not notice it under the loose and modest clothes that she wore.

She sat next to me and opened the bottle. She poured a large amount of oil on her right palm and then kept the bottle down. She rubbed her palms together so that the oil could be spread evenly on both her hands.

"Lie down on you stomach madam." Suma said as she was ready to massage me. I turned around and Suma proceeded to apply oil on my back. She placed her palms on my upper back and slowly dragged them all over to the lower back. She spread the oil on my back and then started rubbing it with a little pressure. I realized that Suma was an expert in this. She knew where the pressure points were and was focusing on them. Her actions not only relived the back pain but also turned me on. I started sighing in pleasure as Suma did her magic on my back.

After a few minutes on my back, Suma focused her attention to my legs. She rubbed the oil all the way from my ankles and the calves all the way to my upper thighs. She spent a long time massaging my calves and focused a lot on my upper thighs and the back of my knees. Suma picked up the bottle and poured a generous amount of oil on my ass. I gasped as the oil trickled from my butt cheeks in to my ass crack and then to my pussy.

Suma kept down the bottle and then rubbed the oil all over my ass. She then squeezed my butt cheeks hard making me gasp. My oily butt cheeks were slipping out of her hands as she squeezed them. Suma spent a lot of time on my ass; it seemed like she was in love with it. She put her hands inside my butt crack and massaged my anus. I moaned as her fingers rimmed my anus.

After several minutes of ass massaging, Suma asked me to turn around. I did as she told and now my front side was available to her to fondle. She again took some oil and started massaging my shoulders and upper chest. She then continued to my hands, focusing particularly on my arms. She vigorously rubbed my arms which were an erogenous zone for me. Rubbing my arms was one of the ways to turn me on and Suma had already done that and was doing it even more.

She then went on to rub my stomach. I tightened my abdomen as Suma expertly guided her hands over it. She tickled my navel which made me giggle. I opened my eyes and looked at Suma. She was enjoying what she was doing to me. I closed my eyes indicating Suma to carry on. She then moved on to my legs and massaged them for a couple of minutes.

She came close to touching my pussy a couple of times but deliberately kept away.

She slowly massaged her way to my breasts. She poured some oil on my boobs and then started squeezing them. "Aaah...." A moan escaped my mouth as Suma played with my nipples. I didn't have the courage to open my eyes and look at her neither did I have the courage to grab her and get down to business. She was teasing me and I also wanted her to drag on as long as she could.

As she carried on massaging my boobs, my right hand unknowingly went up to her and grabbed her left breast. I heard a gasp escape from Suma's mouth and I opened my eyes to see her expression. Her face displayed expression which indicated a pleasant shock. I squeezed her breast harder and she moaned in response. She too squeezed my boobs harder and then pinched my nipples.

The deal had been sealed. The ice had been broken. The tension that had built up over the last few days had reached its pinnacle. The moment I grabbed her soft breast, our unexpressed lust for each other had been expressed. Now there was no turning back nor was there any intention from either of us back out.

I hurriedly opened Suma's blouse and threw it on the floor. Her breasts were now exposed to me. I was dumbstruck with what was in front of me.

Her breasts were brown in color but with a lighter skin tone that her arms. The chocolate nipples stood erect and proud on her breast. Suma was breathing heavily and her boobs swayed up and down with her each breath. Even though she was a mother, her breasts hadn't sagged at all. I flicked her left nipple with my thumb and then cupped her boobs. Suma closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation but she didn't stop massaging my boobs.

She then bent down and took my left breast inside her mouth and began sucking on it. A touch of a woman is very different from a man; that was something that I realized that moment. The way she was sucking my breast was very different to the way it had been sucked till date. The only two men who had sucked them were very rough compared to the gentleness with which Suma sucked them.

As she bent and sucked my breast, her left breast was very close to my mouth. I moved my head in that direction and locked my lips over her nipple. Suma moaned as I began sucking her and she sucked a little harder. I squeezed her breast with my right hand and caressed her neck with my left. She stopped sucking my breast and looked up to me. We smiled at each other. Suma then came up to me and lightly placed her lips on to mine. I caught her lower lips with my lips and a very gentle kiss ensued. This was a very unique but great experience.

Suma broke the kiss and we then went back to sucking each other's breast. Suma shifted from my left breast to my right but also adjusted her position such that I had access to her breasts. Suma gave the same treatment to my right breast and I, like a baby sucked on her tit desperately.

Our mutual sucking continued for several minutes before Suma disengaged. She lay down beside me and again kissed me. She caressed my stomach as she kissed me while I just lay there enjoying the amazing sensations that Suma was subjecting me to.

She kissed my forehead, my eyes, my cheeks and then kissed my lips again. Even though she was just a maid, she was kissing me as if she loved me. Her tenderness reminded me of my fiancée.

Suma then kissed her way down to my neck. She kissed and licked my neck in the right spot. She being a woman knew exactly where to kiss me. She gently blew air in my ear making me shudder.

Suma then kissed her way down to my chest and before proceeding further downwards, sucked my boobs for a while. When she reached my stomach, she gently caressed it several times before she started kissing it. She kissed and licked my stomach, my waist and then went on to lick my navel. She inserted her tongue into my navel and started moving her tongue clockwise. I moaned and raised my back but Suma didn't stop.

She licked my navel for a few minutes and then proceeded further down. Suma was now very close to my pussy. She spread my legs and then sat between my legs. She gently rubbed my pussy, dragging her finger from my anus up to the clit. Her fingers were soft, in sharp contrast to Gopal's thick, rough fingers.

Suma bent down and brought her face very close to my pussy. I could feel her breath on my wet and sensitive pussy. She gently kissed my pussy before lightly licking it. She then dragged her tongue lightly all along the length on my pussy before settling on my clit. She flicked my clit with her tongue several times then proceeded to suck my pussy lips.

The way Suma was licking my pussy made it very clear that this wasn't the first time she was doing this. In fact, I was sure that she had been doing this for several years. She had perfected the art of cunnilingus and was now using all her skills on my pussy. Suma started licking my pussy a little vigorously making me moan. I curled my toes as Suma inserted her tongue into my pussy and licked the insides. I grabbed her head and pushed it further inside to which Suma responded by aggressively licking me.

The things that Suma was doing to me were not only driving me crazy but they were enticing me to try them my self. I wanted to try what she was doing. I also wanted to lick her pussy just the way she had licked mine. I wanted to pleasure her the way she pleasured me.

"Suma...I want to lick your pussy as well" I managed to say in between my moans.

Suma raised her head and smiled at me and said "well...alright but I don't want to stop licking you. Let's do the 69."

We both giggled at her comment and Suma moved towards my head. She swung her left leg over my body and placed it next to my left breast. She expertly adjusted her body so that her pussy was just above my face and her face was right above my pussy. She then lowered her body so that her pussy was just an inch away from my eagerly awaiting my mouth.

Her pussy lips were pink and wet. There was a little hair on her pussy which gave it a very raw look. Her lips had separated and I could see her pink pussy hole. Her chocolate brown asshole was right above her cunt. I just kept staring at her pussy. This was the first time I had seen another woman's pussy from so closely. Her aroma was intoxicating and a big turn on.

Suma's pussy hovered over my face and she very seductively rotated her hips urging me to lick it. Even though I so desperately wanted to lick her pussy, I was a little hesitant. I had never been with a woman and I had not even fantasized about it and suddenly I had a pussy, ready to be devoured an inch away from my face.

Suma perhaps turned around to see what was happening. "C'mon Ruchi madam...lick it" she said.

My face was hidden behind Suma's fleshy thighs and ass obstructing my view. I decided to go for it and lightly flicked her pussy with my tongue. Suma moaned lightly as I flicked it again and again. I was gaining courage to go ahead with this and was now applying more of my tongue to her pussy.

"Looks like you are doing this for the first time madam." Suma said.

"Uuhhuu...yeah" I replied.

"Let me teach you how to lick a woman. You are going to need it the next time" Suma said.

Did she say next time? Was there going to be a next time? The way things were going there was definitely a possibility of this happening again. I didn't mind doing this again.

"Do what I do. Do it with me" Suma said and started licking my pussy.

She licked the entire length of my pussy several time. I also repeated the move. She then licked the perineum and then the anus. I exactly did what she did. Suma then sucked my clit and lightly bit it. I tried to follow her but the pleasure was too intense, so I moaned. As the sensation decreased I too followed suit and sucked her clit. Suma's clit was larger than mine and was very nice to suck on.

I was getting a hang of how to do this and now I started making my own moves. Suma moaned as I licked her pussy. Suma was leaking profusely and I was greedily swallowing her juices. The taste and the smell of her vaginal juices were driving me crazy. We hungrily kept licking each other for several minutes.

I then inserted my middle finger deep into Suma's pussy. Suma moaned loudly as my finger invaded her. She responded by inserting two fingers into my pussy. We both started fingering each other and moaned loudly. Suma fingered me licked me at the same time. I too started doing the same thing. This was some sort of a race, a race too see who would cum first.

The race intensified as we both used our own distinct moves to make each other cum. We were moaning and panting very loudly and our orgasms were approaching fast. My orgasm was just around the corner and when I bit Suma's clit hard. She screamed and orgasmed and started fingering me faster.

Within seconds I too was pushed over the edge and came hard. Suma was a squirter and all her juices fell on my face. I was shocked at first but then I started licking her juices with the same enthusiasm with which I licked Gopal's cum.

As our orgasms subsided, Suma got off me. She turned around and lay next to me. I held her tightly and kissed her hard. I could taste my own juices on her tongue and lips. We broke the kiss and smiled at each other. This was my first time with a woman and perhaps this experience was as good as having sex with a man, perhaps even better.

"Now that was something" I said and giggled.

"This is just the beginning madam...we have so many other moves to try." Suma replied and started sucking my boobs. Suma was a fantastic lover, perhaps a competition to her husband who himself was fucking me on the side.

We rested for a while after which Suma helped me take a hot shower. In a matter of 4 months, I had gone from being a committed woman to a sinful whore. I now had two lovers who were married to each other but oblivious to the fact that I was sleeping with both of them.

Our massage session became a regular feature in our lives. Suma taught me how to make love to a woman. She taught me everything that she knew. The best part about Suma was that her behavior didn't change. While having sex she was my lover but before and after sex, she went back to being my maid. The boss and employee relation was kept intact.

I resumed my daily activities like working out and going to office. Gopal had been away for more than two weeks and I missed him. I was now well rested and ready to get fucked by Gopal.

--------------------------------------------------

A few days later, I was in my office working as usual. I was busy on my laptop with details of the trade expo which was coming up in a couple of months. Suddenly, my cell phone started ringing. I picked it up and looked at the screen. It was Gopal! I picked up the call and heard Gopal's rough voice at the other end.

"Hey Ruchi...I am back in town. I hope you are ready for me." Gopal said.

"I am more than ready for you. I have been waiting so long for you. When are you coming to my place?" I asked him. His voice itself was enough to turn me on and make me wet down there.

"At 8 as usual" he replied.

"Okay...I will be waiting..." I said and ended the call.My heart beat faster thinking of all the nights that we had spent together.

I unknowingly licked my lips thinking of his cock. I finished my work on time and rushed back home. I called up Suma on her cell phone and told her that she should not come tonight as I would be going out for dinner. She agreed without questions, little did she know that her husband was going to fuck me all night.

Gopal came right at 8 pm and we wasted no time in getting each other naked. Very soon we were on the bed with Gopal lying on top of me with, his mouth firmly latched on to my left breast. Gopal was in a hurry. He was having me after a long time and was going nuts.

"Ohhh...I've missed these" he said as he squeezed my boobs hard. He sucked on my nipple hard making me gasp.

"Aahhh...take it easy tiger. We have the whole night to ourselves." I replied as Gopal kept sucking my boobs.

"Ohh Ruchi...you don't know how difficult it has been for me all this while. I have been thinking about your boobs all these days. Now I finally have them...mmmmm" Gopal said as he went back to sucking my boobs.

"I have missed you too my lover. I have missed your cock so much. I want it in my mouth...in my pussy...in my ass...I want you to bathe me with your cum...ohhh" I moaned and grabbed his cock. I started jerking it fast and Gopal responded to it by sucking my boobs harder.

He alternated between my boobs. He kissed and licked the entire breast before focusing his attention on the sensitive nipples. He sucked the nipples making them wet and then blew air on them. The cold air on my hot nipples made me shudder and moan as I grabbed Gopal's head and urged him to suck harder.

Gopal stopped sucking my boobs and came up to kiss me. All the "practice" in the last four months had made Gopal an expert kisser. After a very deep and long kiss, Gopal shifted his attention downward. He started kissing his way down from my chest up to my navel. He spent some time on my stomach kissing it and licking my navel. He then started kissing his way down to my pussy. When he got over my mound, Gopal took a deep breath.

"Your scent always drives me crazy Ruchi" he said.

"Your tongue drives my pussy crazier Gopal" I said.

Gopal smiled and lowered his head between my thighs. I spread my legs wide to give more access to him. Gopal kissed my inner thighs and slowly made his way to my pussy. He flicked my clit with his finger and traced his fingers all over my pussy. He then started to lick my pussy with long and deep strokes. He inserted two fingers in my pussy and started fingering me. He took my clit into his mouth and sucked on it hard. After almost a week of abstinence, this sudden assault on my pussy brought me to my orgasm within a minute.

"Ohh...Ohhhh..Ohhhhh...yeesssss" I moaned loudly as the orgasm hit me. I blacked out for a few seconds as the massive orgasm swept over me. Soon I came back to my senses and saw Gopal near chest, his cock, erect in full glory; his dick head was shining with pre-cum.
    He placed a couple of pillows under my head. My head was tilted in such a way that I could see my whole torso. Gopal straddled my chest, his knees on either side of my boobs. His cock was now just an inch away from my lips. I opened my mouth and Gopal guided his cock into my eagerly waiting mouth. The pre cum tasted delicious!

The long wait had ended and I finally had tasted his cock. The angle of my head prevented me from sucking beyond the head of the cock. I swirled my tongue around the head and kissed it occasionally. I caressed his tight abdomen with my left hand and fondled his balls with my right. I looked up at him and saw that Gopal had thrown back his head and was breathing heavily. He opened his eyes and looked down at me and smiled.

"You look very sexy with my cock in your mouth" he said. I smiled and lightly bit his cock head. Gopal moaned and smiled at me mischievously.

He then started pushing his cock deeper into my mouth and then pulled it back out. He slowly fucked my mouth as I continued to lash my tongue on his cock.

"Suma told me that you had an accident a couple of weeks ago?" he asked, his cock still going in and out of my mouth.

I took his cock out of my mouth, "Yeah...I fell in the bathroom. Suma helped me a lot during the last two weeks" I said and popped his cock back into my mouth and began sucking it again.

"Thank god for Suma. I am happy that you have fully recovered or else I wouldn't have been able to fuck you hard tonight" Gopal said.

"Hehehe...Yeah...Thank god for Suma" I replied and started sucking on his balls. Gopal had no idea about what had happened between me and Suma last week.

"Does Suma have any idea about us?" I asked. I wanted to know if Gopal knew about Suma's 'dark side'.

Gopal looked at me, smiled and said, "Nah...She is going around doing her work and taking care of the family. She has no clue that her husband is fucking her boss behind her back" he replied.

Hearing that statement turned me on even more and I sucked his balls harder. This was so taboo. I, a wealthy, sophisticated woman was lying naked on my own bed, sucking the balls of my maid's husband. The very thought of this would have offended me a few months ago but today I was turned on by it. Gopal moaned as I sucked his balls. I took his balls out of my mouth and gently lifted them and started licking the perineum.

"Ohhh yeahhh...ohhh...That's it Ruchi...my cock sucking whore....aaahhh" Gopal moaned as shivers ran up his spine. "You suck my cock so fine...you should get a medal for this" he said.

I giggled and said, "Thanks for the compliment but your hot cum on my face will be enough."

"How do you think Suma will react if she comes to know about us?" I asked Gopal.

Gopal laughed and said, "She will be pissed off for sure, but she won't utter a word. I know how to handle her. She is very scared of me you know."

Saying that Gopal stuffed his cock back in to my mouth.

I grabbed his taut butt as he began fucking my mouth. He steadily increased his speed and his cock went deeper and deeper into my mouth. After a few more strokes, I gagged. Gopal withdrew and I coughed; tears started flowing down my cheeks.

"Hahaha...still can't take the whole thing" Gopal said.

"It is difficult to take this monster" I said pointing my finger at his cock. Gopal laughed at the answer.

"Do you fuck Suma just like you fuck me?" I asked.

"What's with this Suma thing today? Why are you so interested in her?" Gopal asked in a confused tone.

"Just answer me Gopal" I persisted.

"Well...Suma isn't a tigress in bed. She is very shy. She does what I ask her to do but is more like a dead fish when it comes to sex." Gopal replied as his cock again disappeared between my lips.

Suma's behavior is exactly opposite to how she behaved with me I thought. My simple looking talkative maid had a complex personality. I sucked his cock for another minute or so before Gopal withdrew from my mouth. He got down and started sucking my boobs. He sucked on them for a while and then licked the space between them. He then placed his cock between my boobs and spat on it. I pushed my boobs together and Gopal started fucking my tits.

Gopal's long cock made smooth and swift strokes between my boobs. His cock was long enough to reach my mouth and I flicked its head with my tongue with his every forward thrust. Gopal moaned at the sensation and started fucking my boobs faster.

"You have competition you know?" I said looking him in the eye.

"What do you mean?" Gopal asked, slowing down his strokes.

"While you were away, I took another lover" I said and giggled.

"What the...Don't you get enough of fucking from me you nymph" Gopal replied without stopping.

"Well...my new lover is different than you. Very delicate and soft" I replied.

"Hahaha...ohhh...so you have chosen a sissy" Gopal said with a tone which clearly displayed his ego.

"My new lover is as innovative and horny as you are" I replied and smiled mischievously at him. I knew Gopal would be riled up at my response.

"Is it so? Why don't we have a session together and then we will see who is a better lover, me or him?"

"Ohh...I'd love that...I have fantasized about it a couple of times" I replied.

"Hmmm....By the way...What is the name of your new lover?" Gopal asked. He was now fucking my tits faster. His eyes were closed and he was moaning loudly.

"Suma" I replied loudly. Gopal immediately opened his eyes and stared at me.

"What did you say?" he asked in utter surprise.

"It's Suma...your wife". I said. Hearing that Gopal's cock twitched wildly; the shock pushed him over the edge.

"Aaahhh....aaahh...oohhh" he moaned loudly as streams after streams of hot cum fell on my face, eyes and some in my hair. Gopal just kept ejecting ropes of thick cum. His orgasm was long, he was cumming after a long time and so there was a lot of spunk in his balls. As the force of his orgasm subsided, some of his cum fell on my neck and upper chest.

"Hahaha...what do you have to say now tiger?" I said mockingly. Gopal didn't reply as he was still reeling from the shock and the orgasm. He got off me and lay down next to me. I picked up his cum and started eating it.

Gopal just laid there, his breath still heavy. He just kept staring at me without uttering a word. I understood that he was shocked. Till now he thought of his wife as a subservient woman who just spread her legs for him. This new piece of news was shocking to say the least. His wife of several years was sleeping with women.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash the remnants of cum off my body. I wiped my body with a towel and came back to bed. Gopal was still silent. I lit a couple of cigarettes and passed him one of them. After a couple of puffs, Gopal broke the silence.

"Are you serious about what you said?" he asked. I giggled and nodded. Gopal's expression was priceless. He was fucking his wife's boss who in turn was sleeping with his wife. His facial expression displayed confusion. He was angry and horny at the same time.

"How...When...uhhh..." Gopal stammered, trying to find words.

"Hahaha...I will tell you everything from the beginning." I replied as I burnt out the cigarette and put it into the ash tray. I slipped in to Gopal's arms. Gopal wrapped his right arm around me, squeezing my right breast with his large palm. I gently grabbed his semi erect cock, it still had traces of his cum and my saliva on it. I slowly jerked his cock and started narrating the story of my passionate tryst with Suma.

"It all started when I fell in the bathroom. This was two weeks ago" I said as I started my story. I narrated every minute detail of the events leading to the awesome moments with Suma. As I narrated my story, Gopal's cock slowly grew in my palms. By the time I was done telling him everything, Gopal was absolutely erect.

"Waaow...I didn't know this about Suma. We have been married for 15 years and now I come to know Suma is a bi-sexual. I don't know how to react."

"Well...I know what your cock is thinking" I said and gave his cock a squeeze, making him moan.

"What do you think?" I asked Gopal.

"I have to admit that this is very hot. My wife and my mistress licking each other like crazy is awesome. Two women is always every guy's fantasy" Gopal said. He was now squeezing my boobs harder.

"I know where you are going with this Gopal. I have fantasized about this for a while and I think it will be great." I replied. We were both ready for round two.

"Now fuck me Gopal! Fuck your two timing whore!" I screamed at Gopal.

"Ohh yess you bitch. You fuck my wife behind my back. Now I will punish you for this." Gopal said as he shoved his cock into my pussy in one stroke.

"Ohhhh yesss...Aah...finally!" I exclaimed as I felt Gopal's rod stuff my insides. Gopal started with moderately fast strokes. He knew how I liked it and proceeded precisely. The cock, with its long strokes was doing its magic as intended.

"It would be great fucking you two together. My wife and my bitch sucking my cock at once" he said, his eyes closed as he imagined the scene.

"Ohh yeah baby...that would be great. Suma licks my pussy so well...aah" I said. Gopal increased his speed further. Listening to his wife's antics was turning him on further. He bent down and started sucking my nipples. I ran my hands through his hair, moaning and panting as his cock went deeper into my pussy. He bit my nipples making me moan louder.

"Ohhh...bite them...suck them...Aaah...Gopal...It would be so amazing to have two mouths on my boobs at the same time". I moaned, visualizing Suma sucking my other breast. I would experience best of both worlds; Gopal sucking my boobs roughly, on the other hand Suma being very gentle.

"Ohh yeah...two mouths on my cock would be even better" Gopal said while moving to my other breast. I laughed at his reply, visualizing at the same time how it would feel to share a cock with another woman. If it were to happen, it would be my first time and after experiencing Gopal & Suma in bed I knew it would be mind blowing.

But I was just fantasizing; how would I turn into reality? Suma didn't know about me and Gopal; how would she react to it? How can we make her agree to a threesome with her husband?

My chain of thoughts was broken when Gopal suddenly came up to kiss me. The passionate kiss blanked out the thoughts about Suma and I focused on Gopal. Gopal had become a fantastic kisser; enough to get me dripping wet. Gopal continued kissing me for a several minutes. Gopal took his tongue out of his mouth and I immediately sucked it. In spite of being engrossed in a 'tongue fight', Gopal hadn't slowed down even a little bit.

Gopal finally broke the kiss and stopped fucking me indicating a change of position. The break in the rhythm brought me back to the thoughts of Suma. I definitely wanted her in bed with me and Gopal but we needed to device a strategy as to how to do it.

"Gopal...it is one thing to fantasize about Suma with us but a completely different thing making it a reality." I said.

Gopal nodded his head in agreement, realizing the gravity of the situation. He placed a pillow under my ass. This modification provided more depth to his cock which gave us even more pleasure.

Gopal again came between my thighs, his cock glistening with our juices. I wiped my finger on his cock head and put it into my mouth. I just loved the salty, tangy flavor of our juices. Gopal smiled wickedly and shoved his cock into my pussy. I gasped at the forced entry which was Gopal's specialty.

Soon Gopal and I settled into a rhythm. "Any bright ideas sweetheart?" I asked him.

"Suma doesn't know about us...so talking to her about this would be a difficult task. Even I don't know how she will react. We need a different approach to this." Gopal replied. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his closer. Gopal bent down to kiss me and I grabbed his cheeks to kiss him back.

Gopal broke the kiss and continued fucking me. "We need to trap her in a situation where she can't escape" I said. I grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper.

"Yeah...but how?" Gopal replied.

"I don't know as yet...but don't worry, we will figure it out" I said and smiled at Gopal. He smiled back at me and started fucking me harder. He grabbed my boobs and just kept ramming me very hard. My moans turned into screams of pleasure as another orgasm hit me.

As my orgasm subsided, Gopal turned me over to my side. He lay down behind me and we were now in spoons position. He lifted my right leg in the air and pushed his cock into my pussy. This position was amongst my favorite, especially with Rohit. This is a very romantic position but can also be equally hardcore.

Gopal started fucking me very gently. I turned my head towards Gopal and our lips met. Gopal gently cupped my boobs and squeezed them tenderly. From fucking me like an animal a minute ago, Gopal was now making love to me. This unpredictability always amazed me and today was no different.

Gopal switched from kissing my lips to sucking my boobs. As Gopal gently fucked me, a brilliant idea struck me. "Got it" I said, loud enough to startle Gopal. He stopped stroking me and looked at me with bewilderment.

"What happened?" he asked me.

"I know how to get Suma to bed with us" I replied.

"How?" Gopal asked.

"We have to catch her in the act. If we confront her in the bed itself, she will have no chance to counter question us." I said as if I had solved the biggest question of the universe. At least this question was big enough for me. Gopal had now stopped fucking me and his cock was out of my pussy.

"How are we supposed to catch her in the act?" he asked.

"We will confront her when she and I are having sex. I will take her to bed like I usually do. I will also give you keys to the apartment. When the right time comes, you enter and catch us." I laid down the grand plan of Suma's seduction.

"Sounds perfect in theory." He said, still not convinced by my plan.

"Well...How things exactly pan out and how Suma reacts is something we can never predict but at least this plan gives us a chance." I clarified.

"You have to get her sufficiently turned on to get a favorable reaction from her." Gopal said.

"You leave that to me. I will get her dripping like a faucet in no time" I said and smiled at Gopal.

"Hahahaha...That's like a good whore; I know you will you will have her moaning in no time." Gopal said.

"Now why have you stopped fucking me...Fuck Me!!" I said and lightly slapped Gopal on his ass.

"Yes madam...with pleasure" Gopal replied. He shoved his cock back into my pussy and began fucking me. The idea that Suma could be in bed with us soon had turned us both on. Gopal spooned me for a couple of minutes before stopping.

"Be the bitch you really are Ruchi...I am going to take you from behind." He said and slapped my ass hard.

"Oww...fuck me you dog." I scowled. I took his cock into my mouth and sucked on it. After getting it sufficiently wet, I got on all fours with Gopal behind me, his cock just a couple of inches from my pussy.

I spread my legs wide to give Gopal an awesome view of my wet and waiting pussy. He slurped at the sight and got closer to my pussy. He rubbed his cock on my pussy a couple of times and then roughly shoved it in. "Aaah...." I gasped and tightly squeezed the bed sheet in my palms.

Gopal began fucking me at top gear. He grabbed my ass and fucked me with all his strength. The fierce assault on my pussy left me moaning and panting in a matter of seconds. Gopal slapped and squeezed my ass frequently. He then grabbed my hair and pulled it hard making me scream in pain.

Gopal's rampage continued as he kept hammering my pussy. His huge balls slapped against my sensitive and wet pussy making a loud noise. The room was filled with sounds of my screams, Gopal's moans and balls smacking. I brought my hand underneath us and started fondling his balls. Gopal moaned at my actions and increased his speed.

"Ohhh...Fuck me Gopal...fuck me...c'mon...you are so good..." I said, encouraging him. I looked back to enjoy the sight of my lover's expression.

Gopal stopped and then asked me to lie down on my stomach. I did so with his cock still buried deep inside my pussy. He then resumed fucking me. Gopal came up to me and turned my head to kiss me. Gopal fucked me in that position for several minutes. After a while his strokes got erratic and I realized that he was about to cum.

"I am going to cum...aah" Gopal screamed.

"Cum... insideeee... meeee..aah aah " I screamed back at him.

A couple of more strokes triggered his orgasm and he screamed loudly as he emptied his nut sack into my pussy. Gopal's orgasm triggered my orgasm and I screamed in pleasure. I could feel the hot, thick semen ooze from his cock into my pussy filling it completely.

"Aaaahhh...that was amazing Ruchi" Gopal said as he withdrew his cock from my pussy. I immediately turned and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked and licked all cum on his cock cleaning it completely in a minute.

I lay down on the bed, my mind still high on the orgasmic rush. I watched in awe as cum flowed down my thighs. I scooped a glob of cum from my pussy and ate it.

"So Ruchi...when should we implement your genius plan?" asked Gopal.

"At the first chance we get. I am going to be busy for a few days during which I also will figure out everything. Till then we have to stay quiet. Once the right opportunity comes by...we strike!" I replied as the evil genius inside me awakened.

"Hahaha...you are the devil..." Gopal said.

"Hehe...Yes I am" I replied.

"I have trained you well" Gopal said and laughed.

"That you have..." I replied and laughed with him.

"I hope the opportunity comes soon...I can't wait to fuck you two together." Gopal said, his cock started getting hard.

"I hope so too...but till then..." I said as I bent down and swallowed his cock. Gopal moaned and grabbed my hair as another round for the night began.
    The plan to seduce Suma into bed with me and Gopal took a back seat in the next few days. I had been busy with my professional and personal commitments.

Even though I loved having sex with Suma and Gopal, I made sure that my sex life didn't interfere with my career.

I was busy with the preparations for the massive trade expo which was to be held in Bangalore. This trade expo gave me an opportunity to highlight my company. The event attracted several high profile potential clients which enthusiastically scouted for potential suppliers. Even though my company had a good reputation in the market, I wanted to take this opportunity to expand my market to a new level.

I got so busy with work that I completely ignored Suma and Gopal. The workaholic Ruchi was hell bent on making this trade expo a success. The day of the trade expo finally arrived. Our marketing & sales team was out in full force and was aggressively pitching our products to several companies.

We managed to convert several clients but one client stood out from the crowd. The company was called Globodyne. It was a conglomerate with business interest in over 100 countries and was one of the Fortune 500. I personally took charge of the sales pitch and managed to impress the representatives of Globodyne.

The representatives of Globodyne said that they were impressed by us and would definitely tell their superiors about our company. Thus at the end of the two day expo, my company had secured several clients and perhaps had hooked a huge client.

Once the trade expo was over, the work load decreased significantly and I was now looking for a break. I remembered Gopal and our plan to seduce Suma. I had kept all this on the back burner for a while but now that I was free, it was time to implement what I and Gopal had decided.

I thought about the various scenarios that could be played out to seduce Suma. The plan had to be well thought out because the whole situation would turn on us if we didn't handle this properly.

One day while at work, I called up Gopal on his cell phone. I knew he would be annoyed at me for ignoring him for so long.

"Hi Gopal" I said as soon as Gopal picked up the phone.

"Where the hell have you been bitch? Got bored of my cock?" Gopal said sounding very annoyed.

"Hahaha...bored of your cock? Is that even possible? I was busy with work. Suma must have told you. I am free these days, let's catch up." I said trying to pacify my lover.

"Hahaha...my whore misses my cock?" Gopal asked.

"Ohh yess I do and I also want to talk to you about our plan" I replied sounding naughty.

"Ohhh yeaah...the plan...I will come to your place tonight at the usual time. Is that okay?

"Yup...I will be waiting...hehehe" I said and disconnected the call.

I spent the night with Gopal's cock in my mouth and my ass. We discussed our plan and finalized it. Coming weekend we were going to implement it.

The rest of the week past very slowly or at least it felt like that. The very idea of me sharing Gopal with Suma was a massive turn on.

Suma was oblivious to our plan and went around doing her work. I had kept my distance from her and our love making sessions had completely stopped. I wanted her to be completely ready for our plan. Suma did try to get intimate with me but I always avoided saying I was busy or gave some other excuse. Suma was now getting desperate and I could see her frustration mount.

The day finally came when I would spin my web around her. I usually didn't call Suma to work on Friday's because I spent Friday nights with Gopal. But today was different. I asked Suma to show up to work on Friday evening so that she could cook for me. I had given Gopal a spare key so that he could enter with ease.

On Friday evening, when I usually had Gopal's cock deep inside my pussy, I was sitting in my living room eagerly waiting for Suma. The door bell rang at around 6 pm. I knew it was Suma. I opened the door and saw Suma standing there. I flashed a wide smile. Suma was a little surprised but she smiled at me as well. I let her in and she proceeded towards the kitchen. I moved to my bedroom and picked up my cell phone. I gave a missed call to Gopal which was a signal indicating that I was going to make my move soon.

I then slowly proceeded to the kitchen. Suma was busy with the preparations for lunch. She noticed me but pretended that she didn't and kept doing her work. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck and lightly bit her earlobe. Suma sighed and pushed her head backwards.

"I want you Suma...I've missed you..." I said as I gently cupped her soft breasts.

"I've been waiting for this for weeks. But you have been ignoring me all this while." She replied.

"I am sorry...but all I want now is you..." I said.

Suma turned around to face me. We looked at each other and we slowly came closer. I tilted my head slightly and kissed Suma on her lips. Suma moaned as I slowly munched on her lower lip. The passion and intimacy I shared with Suma was in stark contrast to Gopal's. The saying was right; a woman really knows how to make love. I would soon be enjoying both!

I broke the kiss and grabbed Suma's hand. I then started walking towards the bedroom with Suma following me. Usually I would be following Suma but today I had taken charge of things. I knew that if I wanted things to go my way, I had to be in charge.

"Ohhh...looks like you want it bad..." Suma said as we hurried towards the bedroom.

"You have no idea..." I replied.

We entered the bedroom and I pushed her on the bed. "Aaoow" Suma screamed as she landed on the bed with a thud. I quickly got on top of her and started kissing her. Suma who by now was completely turned on kissed me back hard. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me making our kiss even more passionate. She inserted her right hand inside my shirt and caressed my back while her left hand clutched my hair hard.

We were both moaning in each other's mouths, exchanging saliva as if it was the nectar of immortality. I broke the kiss and took of my T shirt. My bra encased boobs were now for available for Suma's visual treat. I pulled the pallu of her sari away and dug my fingers into the top of her blouse. I pulled hard on her blouse, tearing it completely.

"Whoa...hehehe..." Suma reacted as her blouse was ripped. Suma's large brown breasts were now free from the shackles of her tight blouse. They moved up and down with her each heavy breath. I cupped her boobs and squeezed them lightly. Suma closed her eyes and sighed in response.

I rubbed her chocolate brown nipples with my thumbs. I held her nipples between my forefingers and thumbs and started rubbing them. I bent down and flicked her nipple with my tongue. Suma moaned as she enjoyed the moment. I kissed and licked her entire left breast making it wet with my saliva. The brown skin of her boobs shinned under the wetness.

"Ohhh...c'mon madam...don't tease me...suck my nipples..." Suma moaned as she ran out of patience.

My idea was working! Suma was under my spell and another few minutes would give me complete control over her. I hoped Gopal came on time. In this case timing was important, not too soon and not too late, he had to be here on time to enjoy the show.

I obliged to Suma's begging and began sucking her boobs. Suma sighed loudly as she felt on my hot tongue on her uber sensitive nipples. "ohh yesss" she sighed as I nibbled her boobs. I straightened up and took off my T shirt. I had worn nothing underneath, so my breasts directly into the view.

Suma grabbed and squeezed them immediately. I moaned and bent down and kissed her hard.

I got off her and assumed another position. Now Suma was lying on her back, I crawled up behind her such that my boobs were right above her mouth and my mouth was above her boobs. From this position I could easily see the bedroom door. We both started sucking each other's boobs. Suma soft tongue on my erect nipples was making me go crazy. I extended my hand over to her pussy and started fingering her.

Suma moaned and bit my nipples which made me scream in turn. Even though I was very much involved in the act, my mind was still waiting for Gopal to arrive. I knew he would come and so till then I decided to focus on Suma.

Our mutual tit sucking continued for several minutes as we both moaned and sighed. Suddenly, I noticed some movement at the door. I raised my head to see Gopal taking off his clothes. We both smiled at each other. He took off his clothes and just stood there jerking his cock. I motioned him to come close with my finger. Gopal slowly started walking towards the bed trying not to make any sound. Suma whose vision was blocked by my rack just kept on sucking.

She realized that I had stopped sucking her tits. She put her hand on my head and pushed in downwards on her breasts. I resumed sucking them. Gopal was now standing right next to the bed. It was now time to reveal the surprise!

I straightened up so that Suma could see Gopal. As soon as she saw him, Suma just stiffened up. Her skin grew pale as if she had seen a ghost. I just watched and tried to avoid laughing at Suma as she saw her husband naked, stroking his cock, smiling at her. She looked at me trying to figure out what was happening. I too like Gopal just kept smiling at her.

I knew what was going on in her mind. She must be wondering if this was a nightmare. A thousand questions rose as she tried to gauge the situation.

Without uttering a word, I just went to Gopal and kissed his cock. I took it into my mouth and gave a hard suck. Gopal moaned and smiled back at Suma.

"What the hell is going on here?" Suma asked as she sat up.

"What do you think?" I said as I squeezed and jerked Gopal's cock.

"Gopal...you have been sleeping with madam?" she asked Gopal.

Gopal laughed and said, "You have been too". I laughed to that as well.

"When did this start?" Suma asked, still trying to get things straight.

"Few months ago. Gopal "persuaded" me into this" I replied to Suma and winked at Gopal.

Gopal laughed and said, "Well...that is one way of saying it". Suma now had a pretty good idea of what was going on.

"But....but..." Suma stammered trying to frame a question.

"Oh Suma...what is wrong with this? If you can sleep with me, then why can't Gopal? And why can't we all have a great time together?" I interjected.

"What do you mean?" asked a wide eyed Suma.

"You know what she means honey" Gopal replied with a wide grin on his face.

"This is wrong..." Suma said as she raised her guard.

"Why does this have to be wrong Suma? If we can enjoy this then why is it wrong?" I asked as I gently took her hand in mine.

Suma didn't have an answer. Her reaction was a natural response to the situation. It never happens that a woman shares bed with her husband and her lover. Suma was just replying the way the one would expect her to. Even though her guard was up, it was weak and crumbling.

Gopal sat down on the bed next to us. Suma was now trapped between her husband and me. Her breathing was heavy and beads of sweat formed on her forehead. She looked at both of us turn by turn, still not sure of what was going on and how she was supposed to deal with it.

I grabbed her head from behind and turned it towards me and gently kissed her. Suma at first did not respond to the kiss. She kept her lips sealed and didn't move them. I continued kissing as I knew it was just a matter of time before she gave up.

In the meanwhile, Gopal moved to her breasts. He clamped his mouth on her nipple and sucked on it. Suma shivered at the dual assault. Her mental fort was fast collapsing under the sexual siege. Unable to resist, Suma opened her mouth and began kissing me back. This encouraged me and I kissed her more passionately. I took her hand and placed it on my breast which Suma squeezed gently.

Gopal was now sucking her breasts hard, making a sucking sound as he pulled her nipple with his mouth. Suma and I moaned into each others mouths as we gave and received pleasure.

Suma broke the kiss and pulled Gopal away from her breasts and said, "This is so wrong."

"Well that makes it even hotter" Gopal said as he pulled his wife towards him and kissed her.

Suma melted in her husband's arms as he passionately kissed her. Perhaps this was the first time he was kissing his wife the way he should have. Their kiss was so intense; it felt as if this was their fist kiss. Gopal and Suma had reignited their passion. Suma wrapped her arms around Gopal's neck and kissed him harder. Their kiss lasted for several minutes as I just sat there watching the love making couple. My hand unknowingly made its way to my pussy and started fingering it.

"Uhhmmm...Uhhmmm" I said as I now started feeling left out. Gopal and Suma broke their kiss and smiled at me. Suma was actually blushing and averting her eyes in shame.

"Well...I would love to have some action as well" I said in mock anger. They both giggled like teenagers and started crawling towards me. I lay down on the bed followed by Suma and Gopal on my either side. They both gently cupped my breasts and brought down their mouths on them. I gasped as they sealed their mouths on my boobs and sucked them.

Just as I imagined, I thought as I experienced two different styles of sucking. Suma sucked like a baby and Gopal sucked like hungry wolf. I wrapped my hands around each of their heads and pulled them closer. Gopal started biting my boobs which made me moan louder. I looked at him and winked. He smiled and came up to me and kissed me. Gopal went back to sucking my boobs with the same enthusiasm.

This was the first time that I was getting both my boobs sucked at the same time. This was a unique and a very pleasurable experience. I suggest that every girl should experience it at least once in her lifetime. Gopal's hard cock was rubbing against my waist as he sucked my boobs. My waist had become wet and sticky from all the pre cum that oozed from his cock.

I slipped my hand between our bodies and grabbed his cock. It was hard and ready to go. I started jerking it and Gopal moaned. I looked at Suma who was busy sucking my right breast. "Suma...I want to suck you husband's cock. Can I? " I asked feigning innocence.

Suma stopped sucking my breast and smiled at me and nodded. Gopal stood up on the bed followed by us. We kneeled before him and watched in awe as his shinning dong stood erect in full glory with its massive ball sack hanging beneath it.

I looked at Suma and said, "Let's start together".

Suma giggled and said, "Sure".

We both extended our tongues and started licking the entire length of his cock from each side. Gopal moaned as two sexy woman pleasured his cock. Our tongues met at the cock head and we kissed with the cock head still between our mouths. Gopal smiled at our slutty behavior, clearly enjoying it. The unfolding scene resembled a scene from a porn movie. A man with a huge dick getting his cock sucked my two women who also pleasured each other.

Suma went back to licking his shaft while I decided to focus on the head. I sucked on the head with my tongue licking the underside of his head. Gopal's unusually large cock head always was the center of my affection. Gopal who usually was so aggressive always went weak when I sucked his cock head. I loved the feeling of being in control!

I stopped sucking Gopal's cock and let Suma take over. As soon as Suma's mouth replaced mine, I went down to gobble up his balls. Gopal moaned as his balls moved around in my mouth.

"Is it the way you imagined?" I asked Gopal.

"Much better" he replied with a big smile on his face.

I smiled back at him and went back to sucking his balls. I brought my hand behind him and slapped his butt hard. Gopal yelped and jerked forwards stuffing more of his cock down the throat of an unsuspecting Suma. She gagged and immediately let go off his cock.

I and Gopal started laughing hard and Suma soon joined us in the laughter. "Let me show you how the experts do it" I said and took Gopal's cock inside my mouth. I slowly gobbled up his cock steadily making my way to the edge of the shaft. Within seconds I reached the end; his pubic hair tickled my nose making me loose my concentration. I withdrew and looked at her. She was looking at me as if I had achieved a world record.

"In all these married years I have never been able to do that and you did it so easily." She said clearly impressed by my skills.

"Perhaps I am a natural at this" I said and laughed.

"I agree to that" Gopal said and we all laughed.

"You try it" I said encouraging Suma to deep throat her husband.

She nodded and started swallowing his cock. She easily made it half way before gagging. I held her head from behind to arrest her withdrawal and to push her further. Suma kept on going with a little help from me and soon she had achieved it. She stayed like that for a few seconds before letting go.

She again swallowed his cock and this time deep throated him easily. A couple of more attempts and she was now doing it perfectly. Gopal had no complaints. He just stood there and watched in awe as his wife and his mistress took turns to suck his cock. He had achieved what every guy dreamed of!

Suma continued sucking his cock while I moved to her breasts. Her large chocolate brown nipples were so irresistible. I just couldn't get enough of her magnificent jugs. I now understood why Gopal was so obsessed with my breasts. Once you get hooked on to a pair of knockers, you just can't go back.

I got up and moved to sucking Gopal's nipple. Gopal moaned as I did that. He just loved it when I took initiative to do such things to him. He just couldn't handle it and he pulled me up and kissed me hard.

My pussy was leaking and I needed a tongue on it fast. I stopped kissing Gopal and asked Suma to lick my pussy. She smiled and nodded. "Let's get completely naked first" I said as I stood up on the bed to slide my pajamas down. I stepped out of them and my fair, hairless pussy came into view. Gopal and Suma licked their lips on seeing my pussy. Then Gopal and I helped Suma get out of her sari and her petticoat. We were all naked now and ready.

I lay down on the bed and Suma moved between my thighs. I arched my back and sighed as I felt Suma's tongue on my pussy. I held her head and pulled her more into my pussy. Suma was an expert pussy licker, better than Gopal. She, being a woman knew the right places and how each touch felt. Only a woman knows how to actually lick a pussy.

Gopal stood at the edge of the bed enjoying the scene of two women in bed. I don't know why men have such fascination with lesbians? He stood there jerking his cock with his mouth wide open. Perhaps it was hard for him to fathom whether this was really happening or this was a dream.

"Gopal...don't be left out. Join us! Come here baby...I want to suck your cock" I said. Gopal immediately got on the bed and came near me. He kneeled down next to me and I turned my face towards his cock and took it into my mouth.

Gopal's cock slowly moved in and out of my mouth as I swirled my tongue around it. I wrapped my right hand around his butt and took him deeper inside my mouth. My left hand was still on Suma's head making sure it stayed there.

I placed my legs on Suma's shoulder such that my ass was raised. This gave her better access to my pussy and to my asshole. As soon as I did it, she shifted her attention to my asshole. She rimmed by asshole with her tongue making me writhe in pleasure. Seeing me in that state; Gopal decided to add fuel to the fire. He pinched my nipples hard making me squeal in pain and pleasure. I sucked him harder and deeper, fondling his balls, making him moan.

Gopal grabbed my head from behind and raised it to let more and more of his cock into my mouth. I was about to gag but I did not want to let his cock out of my mouth. So, I relaxed my throat and let his dick slide down my mouth. This was better than I imagined! The plan had succeeded! I was being sandwiched by a husband and wife couple and it was mind blowing.
    "Let me taste that pussy Suma" Gopal said as he removed his cock from my mouth. Suma was so busy licking my pussy that she didn't hear her husband.

"Suma...Suma..." Gopal said a little loudly.

"Huh" Suma said as she raised her head from between my thighs.

Gopal and I laughed as Suma blushed. Her face was covered with my juices. She looked so sexy that I just wanted to kiss her.

"Well...she just can't get enough of my pussy, can she?" I said as I stopped laughing. Suma smiled coyly at my statement and nodded her head.

"If it is so good, then why don't you let your husband taste it" I said.

"Okay, but only if you lick my pussy" she said as she moved aside.

"You don't have to ask Suma...I am going to do it anyways." I replied as Gopal took her place and Suma came close to me. She bent down and kissed me and I could taste my own juices on her lips. I cleaned all my juices of her mouth and went back to kissing her.

"Hmmmmm..." I moaned in her mouth as I felt Gopal's rough tongue on my clit. I pushed my pussy more towards him as he continued licking me.

"I just love the way you husband licks my pussy" I whispered into Suma's ears.

"I know...he is just awesome, isn't he?" Suma replied as she looked into my eyes. Her look was intense, displaying her lust. Our lips locked into a very intense kiss. Our tongues mashed into each other like a death match. I extended my arm over to her pussy and caressed it gently.

Suma broke the kiss and swung her right leg over my chest and placed it on the other side of my body. Her pussy was now right above my face. She slowly lowered it towards my mouth. I extended my tongue to meet her pussy and latched it firmly like a plug and a socket.

"Aaahhh" Suma moaned as my tongue moved all over her pussy. Her musky scent and salty taste was intoxicating. I grabbed her fleshy ass and pulled her as I drove my tongue into her pussy. Suma rotated her hips smothering me with her pussy. I grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples. I fucked her pussy with my tongue making her squeal in joy.

Suma grabbed my hair hard and pulled me.

Gopal was also doing his magic on my pussy. He was moving his tongue on my pussy in a circular motion. It was his signature move. I liked to call it 'The Tongue Tornado'. It made me cum in a matter of seconds and he knew how much I loved it. He steadily increased his speed as my orgasm fast approached.

I was breathing heavily and licking Suma intensely triggering her orgasm. Gopal's actions had started a chain of events which was going to culminate into two huge orgasms. Gopal's speed reached a crescendo when he suddenly inserted his two thick fingers deep into my pussy.

That pushed me off the edge. I screamed and arched my back as a huge orgasm swept over me. It hit me while I was still sucking Suma so I bit her clit hard. Suma too screamed and squirted her juices on my face. We both writhe and shivered as the orgasm seemed to never end. I was almost knocked out from the force of that orgasm.

I don't know how long it took for us to recover but when we finally did, Suma was lying next to me and Gopal was sucking my boobs. I just started laughing for no reason. I just couldn't control it. Seeing me like that, Suma started laughing too. Gopal looked at us and smiled with his mouth still busy on my nipples.

I pulled both of them towards me and showered their faces with kisses. "I love you guys" I said before landing a kiss on each of their lips. All three of us extended our tongues at each other; our tongues wriggled on each other. A bond had formed between us. A bond of desire, pleasure and an unending lust.

A few months ago, I was alone, missing my fiancée, in a strange town with no friends. But today I had the company of the two most amazing lovers one could get. I had everything! I thanked my luck for allowing Gopal to rape me and making me fall in the bathroom. These events had led to this day, where I was naked with a man and a woman and was thoroughly enjoying my first threesome!

After a little rest, we decided to proceed. Gopal's cock had gone a little limp and needed encouragement. Suma and I immediately set to the task of making Gopal 'rise' to the occasion. We were sucking his cock like our life depended on it. Even a seventy year old man's cock will get erect when two sexy and willing women are sucking it, and then Gopal was still a strong young man.

He got erect in no time and we made it extra wet with a generous slobbering of our saliva. Gopal was now ready to fuck our pussies to kingdom come

"Whom do I fuck first? My wife or my whore? This is so very difficult" Gopal asked himself mockingly. Suma and I laughed as we wrapped our hands around each other's waist.

"I've got an idea! Why don't we two ladies contest on who gets to fuck you first?" I said, suggesting that Suma and I compete for Gopal's cock.

"Sounds exciting" Suma said.

"Perfect. You two ladies do what you can to prove that you deserve my cock first". Gopal said sitting on the edge of the bed like a king ordering his subjects.

"You go first Suma" I said.

"Alright" Suma replied as she placed a hand on her hip and gave a sexy pose. I immediately went and switched on the music player and put on some music. Suma was posing very seductively, accentuating her assets. I must commend that in spite of being a half literate maid, Suma was very aware of her sensuality. She turned around to give us a view of her voluptuous body. She had a body to die for; any hot blooded man would have fucked her.

She grabbed her large breasts and squeezed them, making a slutty expression. She then sucked on her own tit which was very sexy. She turned around and got on her fours with her ass facing us. She started jiggling it, turning her head around to wink at us. I and Gopal whistled at the on going show. Suma slapped her ass a couple of times. She then inserted her middle finger in her pussy and licked it. She continued for another minute before stopping.

Now it was my turn. I went to the other end of the room and turned around to face Gopal. I slowly and very seductively did a cat walk towards the bed. My expression was intense and sexy. I stopped a couple of feet away from the bed and turned around.

I bent down from the waist, looking at Gopal from between my legs. Gopal's eyes were wide enough to pop out. I giggled looking at him. I then straightened up and twirled around like a ballerina displaying my hot body.

I got on my fours and crawled towards Gopal looking him in the eye as I approached him. I gave a very light lick on his balls before standing up. I straddled Gopal and slowly brought my body down, rubbing my breasts on his face before our eyes met. Gopal was quiet and was breathing heavily. I got off him and stood next to Suma.

"That's enough! Come here ladies, sit on my lap and let me tell you the winner." Gopal said as he motioned us to sit on his lap. We both sat on each of his thigh. Gopal sucked on our tits turn by turn for a minute.

"You two ladies put on a great show and I have decided who I will fuck first. The winner is....Ruchi!!!" Gopal said.

"Yaayyy...Wohooo" I said as I raised my hands in the air. Suma laughed and clapped. I gave Suma a very wet kiss as a token of appreciation for her fine performance.

"Now give me my prize Gopal!" I said and got off his lap and lay down on the bed.

"I will be honored!" he replied as he got on the bed and placed himself between my thighs. Suma, who was in no mood to be left out, sat on my face facing Gopal.

Gopal started rubbing his cock on my pussy. He rubbed my clit vigorously making me moan. He kept rubbing my pussy with his cock for a few minutes more before placing it at the entrance of my pussy. I braced for a shove and tightened my pussy. Gopal, expecting an easy entry was surprised how my pussy felt so tight.

All the kegel exercises in the last few months made that possible. Gopal slowly inserted his cock into my pussy. As his cock went deeper and deeper, I started licking Suma's pussy.

"Hmmmm" I moaned as Gopal finally managed to shove his cock completely. He started stoking slowly, withdrawing his cock slowly and pushing it in again.

"You're so tight Ruchi...Aaah...amazing" he moaned as he steadily increased his pace.

I couldn't reply as my mouth was busy licking Suma's pussy. Suma was now flowing and I lapped her juices as if it were nectar. Gopal was now fucking me faster. My body jerked as he shoved his cock and drilled me. He bent down and latched his mouth onto Suma's breasts but continued fucking me with the same pace.

"Ohhhh....Aaahh...." Suma moaned as her orgasm approached. She was rotating her hips faster on my mouth, pushing her pussy into my face. It was becoming difficult for me to breath but I kept on sucking with the same enthusiasm.

"Aayyiii...Aaahhhh...." She moaned as her orgasm hit her. Suma squirted her juices all over my face and collapsed on me with her head near my pussy. She got off me and I saw Gopal, his eyes displayed the lust. I looked down my body to see his massive tool tearing apart my pussy. The sight of Gopal drilling me always amazed me. The fact that I could accommodate him so easily was enough to surprise me.

Gopal placed his hands on the bed besides me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as Gopal started fucking deeper and faster. I moaned loudly and grabbed the white satin bed sheet beneath me as the pressure of my own orgasm started building.

Suma, who had by now recovered from her orgasm, got back into action. She sucked my right breast as she fondled the left. "Aah...Aah...oooohh" I moaned as the orgasm inched closer. I wanted to prolong this one. I wanted to make it big, explosive, so I tried but the cock inside my pussy just wouldn't let me.

Gopal perhaps sensed this and abruptly stopped fucking me just before my orgasm. He withdrew from my pussy, his cock made a 'plop' sound as the head emerged out of the depths of my pussy. He grabbed Suma by her hair and stuffed his cock into her mouth. "Hmmmppfff" Suma exclaimed at the sudden assault. Gopal roughly fucked her mouth and winked looking at me.

This man is an animal I thought and smiled. After a minute of fucking Suma's mouth, Gopal shoved his cock back into my hole. As he stroked me, the orgasm that I thought had waned away quickly caught up. Gopal sensing my orgasm closing in increased his speed. My moans grew louder and deeper.

"Ohhhh yeah...that's it...just a little...just a little...yeah...yeah....aaahhh" I screamed as the orgasm hit me. Gopal increased his speed even as I came making the orgasm more intense. Suma stopped sucking my breasts as I jerked violently from the orgasm. As soon as the orgasm ended, I managed to open my eyes, my head was still a little heavy but I didn't want to miss any of the action.

I saw that Gopal had made Suma lie down on her back and was about to enter her. "Wait!" I said and crawled up to him and took his cock into my mouth. I could taste my own pussy juices as I sucked Gopal. I taste pretty well I thought to myself, no wonder Suma was so obsessed with it. I sucked him for a minute before placing his cock on her pussy.

As soon as I did that, Gopal shoved it right into her. Suma screamed but muffled them with her own hands. Gopal started fucking his wife very roughly. Usually with me, he started off steadily with long and deep strokes but right now he was mauling Suma's pussy. He dragged his cock right up to the edge of her pussy before shoving it back inside. Suma's body jerked and she yelped in pain every time he did this.

"You are hurting her Gopal" I said worrying about Suma.

"Well...that's how she likes it" Gopal answered as he continued his hard stokes.

"Oh...well do you like that Suma?" I asked Suma, looking at her. She nodded in affirmative, biting her lips, keeping her eyes closed and enjoying her husband's actions. I was now relieved and decided to sit back and watch the couple make some rough love. I just lay down next to Suma, spread my legs and began fingering myself. After a couple of minutes of fingering my clit, I realized that my finger wasn't enough and I had to get back into the game.

I got on top of Suma such that our pussies were right above each other. I grabbed her face and kissed her to which Suma responded my wrapping her hands around my neck and pulling me closer. Gopal had his own agenda. He had two pussies right above each other waiting to be fucked. He could fuck only one at a time but didn't want to leave the other one waiting. So he cleverly came up with an idea.

As he fucked Suma, he inserted three of his rough, thick fingers into my pussy and started fingering. After a couple of stokes, he shoved his cock into my pussy and fingered Suma. Suma was now scratching my back, making it clear that her orgasm was near. I broke the kiss and looked back at Gopal. "She is close...fuck her" I told him. Gopal nodded and shoved his cock into Suma pussy. The force of the penetration was enough to push Suma over the edge.

Suma was completely exhausted and she just laid there like a log. I could understand her. Sex with Gopal was very demanding and tiring but I had gotten used to it and was ready for more! I got off Suma.

"Are you going to cum today or are you looking to set a world record?" I jokingly asked Gopal. I and Suma had cum several times but Gopal was showing no signs of cumming. Gopal laughed at my comment as he pushed on my back. I immediately got on my fours and Gopal moved behind me. Gopal slowly inserted his cock into my pussy and started fucking me with steady, medium paced strokes.

After a few strokes, Gopal grabbed my shoulders and started fucking me really hard. His balls slapped against my pussy filling the whole room with its distinct sound. "Aah...Aah...Aah" I moaned rhythmically as Gopal hit the right spots. I opened my eyes and saw Suma lying there with her hands behind her head. She watched, mesmerized by the view in front of her, her husband ramming my pussy.

After a couple of minutes, I sensed Gopal's cock was tightening and I knew he was close to an orgasm. "Cum on both of us" I said as I turned my head to look at him. Gopal immediately withdrew his cock while I lay down next to Suma. Gopal came between us and started jerking his cock. I took my tongue and squeezed my boobs in anticipation of his impeding orgasm. I knew it was going to be a big one; one enough for both me and Suma.

"Here it comes bitches!!!" Gopal grunted as his cock ejected thick ropes of cum. The first strand fell right on my nose. The second one landed on Suma forehead. Suma squirmed and giggled as her husband ejaculated on her. The third one landed on my breasts and the rest smaller drops landed on my stomach.

I immediately turned towards Suma and started licking of the cum on face and kissed her. Suma reciprocated by licking of all the cum on my body. She gently scooped of every drop of cum off my body and shared it with my through a kiss. The salty cum mixed with her saliva was amazing. Once we were done cleaning each other, we focused our attention to Gopal. Suma and I licked and cleaned his cock thoroughly before we all three collapsed on the bed.

I turned to Suma and asked her," So...how was it?"

"Amazing...I am glad this happened" she replied, blushing a little.

"Both of you are just awesome. This is no doubt the best sex I have ever had." Gopal interjected.

"Thanks" said I and Suma at the same time and started to laugh.

I gently cupped Gopal's cock and fondled it. Suma focused her attention on his nipples by sucking them. Soon, Gopal's cock showed signs of life. I jerked his harder and soon he was fully erect.

"Look Suma." I said and stopped jerking his cock.

Suma looked at his hard cock and flashed a naughty smile at me.

"Do you want to do this again?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Alright...but this time we will take him in the ass" I said with a devilish smile.

Suma was shocked to hear this. Her expression made it clear that she had never tried it. I remembered my reaction when Gopal mentioned it to me the first time and I smiled to myself.

"I haven't done this in my entire life...I won't be able to take him in there." Suma said with a tone of fear.

"Don't worry dear...it will be alright" Gopal said. I got on all fours and Gopal positioned his cock at my asshole. Suma looked on with wide eyes as Gopal's thick cock prepared to invade my ass.

"Suma...Let me show you how the experts do it!!!" I said and winked at her before Gopal shoved his cock in my ass.

2. Liked by 3 users: birita1965, indy, negator

Images

Re: A Remarkable Phase of My Life

Hello Pradeep!!
    Appreciate you taking time to share these sexy stories.
    Now, share some pic. of Indian house wives!!!
    +Rep for your work.
    Indy

4. Liked by 1 user: pradeep8715

Images

Re: A Remarkable Phase of My Life

Stories:-

A Boy In Babeland - Cheerleader - A Back Rub For Julia - All About Simon - Big Girls Don't Cry - After School Job - Anjali’s Evening Out - House Party with my wife - My wife Bela - Yashodhara's Descent - Good Wife - Cooling Off - Beautiful Housewife Banged - A Remarkable Phase of My Life - A Different Party - A Hero's Welcome - KAMINA (In Hindi) - The Private Party - My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend - Madhu's Job - Oh….Ashley (Running)