Thread: PlayboyPlus Emily Agnes - Playmates, Insatiable - 1920px - 21X (16-07-2014)  

Images

Cool PlayboyPlus Emily Agnes - Playmates, Insatiable - 1920px - 21X (16-07-2014)

Playboy - Emily Agnes - Playmates, Insatiable - 1920px - 21X

Model: Emily Agnes
    Set: Playmates, Insatiable
    Pictures: 21 hi-res pictures + 2 logos
    Resolution: 17 pics 1280x1920 & 4 pics 1920x1280
    Release Date: Wednesday July 16, 2014

Playmate Emily Agnes is insatiable in this hot, wet set from photographer Sasha Eisenman. It’s another late night at the Playboy office, and Emily decides to cool down with a bottle or two of water – in a sexier way than you'd expect. “I did some modeling before Playboy, but it was more of a hobby,” she says. “I was testing the waters, really. And then I thought, ‘I’d love to do Playboy’ – and now, here I am! I still can’t believe it. I went from watching The Girls Next Door to actually hanging out at the Mansion.” With a body like Emily’s – described as ‘the body making headlines everywhere’ – it’s no surprise that she made the Centerfold, but boy, are we ever glad she did. “Playmates in the 60’s and 70’s were curvier and more natural,” she says. “You know, real women. I respect that, and I find it really beautiful.” Get your fill of the beautiful, natural and refreshingly real Emily Agnes, right here on Playboy Plus.

Download all images with VG-Ripper:

VG-Ripper

-.Rar Archive
    - 17,2 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!