Thread: PlayboyPlus Emily Agnes - Playmates, Well Built - 1920px - 15X (12-07-2014)  

Images

Cool PlayboyPlus Emily Agnes - Playmates, Well Built - 1920px - 15X (12-07-2014)

Playboy - Emily Agnes - Playmates, Well Built - 1920px - 15X

Model: Emily Agnes
    Set: Playmates, Well Built
    Pictures: 15 hi-res pictures + 2 logos
    Resolution: 1280x1920
    Release Date: Saturday July 12, 2014

Playmate Emily Agnes is rather well-built in this set from photographer Tony Kelly. In little more than gloves and a pair of leather heels, Emily goes about her business – and as if she wasn’t hot enough, she does her own stunts, too. “This shoot was nothing short of exhilarating,” she gushes. “Just so exciting. I mean, I was hanging off of the Playboy sign – it doesn’t get much crazier than that, does it?” Not much, no – and if we may say so, it doesn’t get sexier, either. “It wasn’t as scary as I thought it would be,” says Emily. “I trust Tony, so I knew I was in good hands. Looking at these pictures, I’m pretty pleased with myself!” Pleased doesn’t begin to cover it – this is our Miss July as we love her best, with confidence and without clothes. “I felt really sexy wearing the gloves,” she says. “You don’t often wear gloves, unless it’s winter. It made me want to play with my hands.” You’ve got to hand it to the gorgeous Miss Emily Agnes, right here on Playboy Plus.

Download all images with VG-Ripper:

VG-Ripper

-.Rar Archive
    - 11,2 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!