Thread: PlayboyPlus Behind the Scenes - Emily Agnes Playmate Miss July 2014 - (June 28, 2014) - 22X  

Images

Cool PlayboyPlus Behind the Scenes - Emily Agnes Playmate Miss July 2014 - (June 28, 2014) - 22X

PlayboyPlus Behind the Scenes - Emily Agnes Playmate Miss July 2014

Model: Emily Agnes
    Name of Set : Playmate Miss July 2014
    Released Date: June 28, 2014
    Resolution: 3000 pixels
    Photos: 122X + 1 Cover
    Production Company : OnlyTease

This Set can also be download with VG-Ripper

Emily Agnes is our Miss July 2014, and she’s a very private secretary in this captivating set from photographer Tony Kelly. Tall and thin, with brown hair, green eyes and the best breasts this side of the Atlantic, Emily hails from small-town Windlesham, Surrey. We took one look at this English rose and took her all the way to sunny California for a Centerfold shoot, set at our offices in Beverly Hills. “In England, no one paid me much attention,” she says, a little shy. “We shot my Playmate pictorial at Playboy Headquarters in Beverly Hills, and I played the part of a very personal assistant. It was so cool – I mean, it’s where everything Playboy goes on. We shot at night – you know, after hours – and that was pretty sexy!” Emily came to our attention via the internet, where her pictures are shared well and often, and this is her first big-time gig in the US of A. “I’ve done nudes before, but nothing like this,” she says. “Everything is so different in America. The roads, the cars, the personalities – everything is bigger!” Now that she’s a Playmate, our Miss July is going big, and and sooner than later, she may call Los Angeles home. “In my village, I’d never even seen an issue of Playboy,” she says. “In fact, by the time I’d read one, I was already in LA! I’m a very private person, but I love to think that people look at my pictures. They can think what they want to think!” We’re thinking that Emily has a long and successful career ahead of her, and we’ll be happy to say we knew her when. “Working in an office was never as exciting as this,” she gushes. “The Playboy family has been so welcoming to me. This is above and beyond!”

Please use Thanks button if you like the post

Images

Cool PlayboyPlus Playboy - Emily Agnes - Playmates, Behind The Scenes - 1920px - 22X (28-06-2014)

Playboy - Emily Agnes - Playmates, Behind The Scenes - 1920px - 22X

Model: Emily Agnes
    Set: Playmates, Behind The Scenes
    Pictures: 22 hi-res pictures + 3 logos
    Resolution: 15 pics 1280x1920 & 7 pics 1920x1280
    Release Date: Saturday June 28, 2014

Emily Agnes is our Miss July 2014, and she’s a very private secretary in this captivating set from photographer Tony Kelly. Tall and thin, with brown hair, green eyes and the best breasts this side of the Atlantic, Emily hails from small-town Windlesham, Surrey. We took one look at this English rose and took her all the way to sunny California for a Centerfold shoot, set at our offices in Beverly Hills. “In England, no one paid me much attention,” she says, a little shy. “We shot my Playmate pictorial at Playboy Headquarters in Beverly Hills, and I played the part of a very personal assistant. It was so cool – I mean, it’s where everything Playboy goes on. We shot at night – you know, after hours – and that was pretty sexy!” Emily came to our attention via the internet, where her pictures are shared well and often, and this is her first big-time gig in the US of A. “I’ve done nudes before, but nothing like this,” she says. “Everything is so different in America. The roads, the cars, the personalities – everything is bigger!” Now that she’s a Playmate, our Miss July is going big, and and sooner than later, she may call Los Angeles home. “In my village, I’d never even seen an issue of Playboy,” she says. “In fact, by the time I’d read one, I was already in LA! I’m a very private person, but I love to think that people look at my pictures. They can think what they want to think!” We’re thinking that Emily has a long and successful career ahead of her, and we’ll be happy to say we knew her when. “Working in an office was never as exciting as this,” she gushes. “The Playboy family has been so welcoming to me. This is above and beyond!”

Download all images with VG-Ripper:

VG-Ripper

-.Rar Archive
    - 42,1 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

PlayboyPlus Re: Behind the Scenes - Emily Agnes Playmate Miss July 2014 - (June 28, 2014) - 22X

Is that Emily Shaw, the british glam model?

4. Liked by 3 users: ehsjpdi, kyte001, stanna