Thread: PlayboyPlus International - Sara Merčnik - Slovenia - (June 28 , 2014) - 15X  

Images

Cool PlayboyPlus International - Sara Merčnik - Slovenia - (June 28 , 2014) - 15X

Playboyplus International - Sara Merčnik - Slovenia

Model: International
    Name of Set : Slovenia
    Released Date: June 28, 2014
    Resolution: 3000 pixels
    Photos: 15X + 1 Cover
    Production Company : OnlyTease

This Set can also be download with VG-Ripper

Slovenian Playmate Sarah Merčnik enjoys a day at sea – in the nude, no less – in this pictorial by photographer Ivana Krešić. Petite and all natural, with black hair and sparkling blue eyes, Sara made a name for herself as Playboy Slovenia’s Miss November 2011, and with this pictorial she graduated to Playmate of the Year 2012. “Ever since I can remember, I’ve been a nudist,” she says. “When I was a kid, I would take off my bathing suit and run naked into the water. I really have no problem with nudity!” As evidenced by this revealing pictorial – Miss Merčnik’s body is truly remarkable, and she makes a crack-up first mate. “When I sent my photos to Playboy, I was hoping for the best,” she says. “It all came true! When I found out I was the girl of the year, I was delighted – I felt like my sails were full of wind!”

Please use Thanks button if you like the post

Images

Cool PlayboyPlus Playboy - Sara Mercnik - International, Playboy Slovenia - 1920px - 15X (28-06-2014)

Playboy - Sara Mercnik - International, Playboy Slovenia - 1920px - 15X

Model: Sara Mercnik
    Set: International, Playboy Slovenia
    Pictures: 15 hi-res pictures + 2 logos
    Resolution: 12 pics 1280x1920 & 3 pics 1920x1280
    Release Date: Saturday June 28, 2014

Slovenian Playmate Sarah Merčnik enjoys a day at sea – in the nude, no less – in this pictorial by photographer Ivana Krešić. Petite and all natural, with black hair and sparkling blue eyes, Sara made a name for herself as Playboy Slovenia’s Miss November 2011, and with this pictorial she graduated to Playmate of the Year 2012. “Ever since I can remember, I’ve been a nudist,” she says. “When I was a kid, I would take off my bathing suit and run naked into the water. I really have no problem with nudity!” As evidenced by this revealing pictorial – Miss Merčnik’s body is truly remarkable, and she makes a crack-up first mate. “When I sent my photos to Playboy, I was hoping for the best,” she says. “It all came true! When I found out I was the girl of the year, I was delighted – I felt like my sails were full of wind!”

Download all images with VG-Ripper:

VG-Ripper

-.Rar Archive
    - 26,9 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!