Page 294 of 294 << First ... 194244284292293294
Results 4,396 to 4,404 of 4404

Thread: Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Tangent - Nobodys Princess

Mistress Tangent - Nobodys Princess

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Nobodys Princess
    Runtime : 00:18:36
    File Size : 583 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file (582.93 MB)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Liked by 1 user: polyya

Elite Prospect
    Images

Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Andy Finally Gets out of Chastity

Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Andy Finally Gets out of Chastity

Andy�s been all tucked in for the night (tightly, with rope). Lola comes down into the cow storage area after her shift has finished. She�s been feeling horny and tells andy that she�s going to let it out of chastity. Andy just so happens to be the best endowed cow in the stables. If any cow in the whole facility were to be allowed inside a woman, it probably should be andy. It�s been a very long time since andy has been let out of chastity for un-work-related purposes. Andy, with the least unsatisfactory cock, finally gets used to please a woman. But andy�s cock is not used to please a female partner in the way one might expect. Lola ensures that she has as many orgasms as she likes and andy has none. She leaves very satisfied and he is left even more sexually frustrated. (12:29 long)

Clip Contains Lola, Chastity, Female Domination, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Vibrator

Category: CHASTITY

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, VIBRATOR, BONDAGE MALE, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Andy Finally Gets out of Chastity
    Runtime : 00:12:29
    File Size : 928 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (927.50 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Cum Shine My Boots, Slut

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Cum Shine My Boots, Slut

I hope you purchased the video right below so you'll know what a slut my shoe bitch is for my black leather stiletto high heeled boots. I decided to let it fuck my boots since it did such a good job licking all that leather a little earlier. It lives to lick my footwear after all. It had to clean them up as well, of course... by shooting it's load of boot shine on them and licking it off.

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, BOOT FETISH, FEMDOM, LEATHER

Keywords: mistress nikita, boot worship

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Cum Shine My Boots, Slut
    Runtime : 00:07:39
    File Size : 106 MB
    Resolution : 1024x576

Download file (106.26 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Syren Productions - Spanked By Mistress K

Syren Productions - Spanked By Mistress K

Mistress K gives Bart an OTK spanking he won't soon forget.

Category: SPANKING F/M

Keywords: FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, OTK SPANKING, EBONY, EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Syren Productions - Spanked By Mistress K
    Runtime : 00:06:08
    File Size : 152 MB

Download file (151.60 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Iside - STRONG BALLBUSTING WITH MY CONVERSE ALL STAR

Mistress Iside - STRONG BALLBUSTING WITH MY CONVERSE ALL STAR

Good evening, I have known your store only for a few months and I love your ballbusting clips; I see that you like this practice and this made decide to ask you for custom request on this subject. I would like you to wear a sporting apparel with jeans and black All Star Converse sneakers (the color is important for me and, if necessary, I can give you a new pair). Your slave must be punished because he could not control his urges and dared to lick your new All Star, dirtying them with his saliva. You start kicking his balls several times with the tip of your shoes, causing him great pain. When you have finished kicking his balls he must be able to cum on your All Star when ordered to do so (this is very important) and, then, he must lick and clean everything with his tongue. I would like the slave to cum without jerking off, but only with your kicks; I know this is very difficult but I'm willing to pay any amount in order to see this fantasy of mine realized. If you can do that, it would be wonderful!!!

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, EBONY BALLBUSTING, BDSM, ORGASM CONTROL, CBT

Keywords: mistress iside, domina iside, padrona iside, iside, mistress, sadistic mistress, beautiful mistress, cruel domination, brutal torture, domination, convers, all star, mistress iside clips4sale, slave, extreme punishment

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Iside - STRONG BALLBUSTING WITH MY CONVERSE ALL STAR
    Runtime : 00:13:39
    File Size : 358 MB

Download file (358.07 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Merciless Dominas - Light But Painful Caning Of Virgin Skin. Starring Mistress ...

Merciless Dominas - Light But Painful Caning Of Virgin Skin. Starring Mistress Zoe Page and Domina Samantha

Mistress Zoe Page and Domina Samantha?s slave have never tried to caned before and has absolutely virgin skin for this! Even a slight stroke from Mistress hand will leave a VERY visible mark! See how they start soft and get harder and harder until their slave simply gives up!

Category: CANING

Keywords: DOUBLE DOMINATION, AMATEUR, FEMALE DOMINATION, AUDITIONS, FEMDOM

<!--more-->

File Name : Merciless Dominas - Light But Painful Caning Of Virgin Skin. Starring Mistress Zoe Page and Domina Samantha
    Runtime : 00:07:17
    File Size : 321 MB

Download file (321.16 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cruel Unusual FemDom - Lesson in Caning. Starring Kendra James and Mistress Man...

Cruel Unusual FemDom - Lesson in Caning. Starring Kendra James and Mistress Mandy

Kendra James and Mistress Mandy have their slave locked into a caning bench. The ladies introduce their slut to their bamboo canes. Instant welts and bruises rise up on the whimpering bitch's ass. The raised welts heightens the excitement for the ladies. They want to bring their bitch to the breaking point. Kendra demands the slut keep good slave posture. Then she and Mandy lay back in hard and heavy with one cruel stroke after another.

Category: CANING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, WHIPPING, FEMDOM

Keywords: caning, kendra james, mistress mandy, female domination, femdom, corporal, clubdom, whipping, corporal punishment

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel Unusual FemDom - Lesson in Caning. Starring Kendra James and Mistress Mandy
    Runtime : 00:07:16
    File Size : 179 MB

Download file (179.44 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Young Goddess Kim - slave delivery

Young Goddess Kim - slave delivery

While I confirm directions to the drop off, the cable-tied slave trapped in My car's boot starts banging and causing trouble. After warning the slave twice to shut up, it persists in making a noise. I have had it, the slave will have to be punished before I deliver it to My client. I hastily get out My car, straighten My tight leather pants and open the boot. The slave is still tied and tightly squeezed inside, immediately regretting his disobedience as I slap and kick some sense into it. I attach the chain leash to his collar and drag him out of My car and down into the woods. I find a tree to tie him to using the cable ties. I kick him down to his knees and begin whipping as punishment until he begs and promises to behave. I cannot deliver an unruly slave to My client! I make sure the slave is corrected and follows orders, it will not disappoint Me again. I walk it back up to the car and notice how filthy My ankle boots are from walking in the dirt. Of course the slave has the lucky job of licking them clean while knelt on the ground below Me. I light a smoke once the slave is back securely cable-tied inside My boot, I am satisfied to deliver it now.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION, WHIPPING, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, SMOKING, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING

Keywords: real life, goddess

<!--more-->

File Name : Young Goddess Kim - slave delivery
    Runtime : 00:12:35
    File Size : 1.06 GB

Download file (1.06 GB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Female Worship - Make Me Cum Again. Starring Jessica

Female Worship - Make Me Cum Again. Starring Jessica

Jessica is about to head out, but her plans get briefly detoured after she sees her handsome male tending to her laundry. Now she needs to cum again before she walks out the door.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - Make Me Cum Again. Starring Jessica
    Runtime : 00:04:51
    File Size : 488 MB

Download file (487.90 MB)

11. Liked by 2 users: MrBubble, Thankss