Page 270 of 294 << First ... 170220260268269270271272280 ... Last >>
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4404

Thread: Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION)  

Elite Prospect
    Images

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Slow and hard assfuck. Starring Mistress Ki...

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Slow and hard assfuck. Starring Mistress Kittina

Mistress Kittina has one thing in her mind whole day, she dreamed about fucking her slave from behind with her huge strapon. So after she got home, she dropped down her clothes except her thong and she put on her strapon. She made her slave suck it for a little while, then she pushed it into his ass and fucked him slowly and hard.

Features: strapon, strap-on, ass fucking, dildo sucking, barefoot, topless, female domination

HD WMV, 1280x720, 16:9

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: DILDO SUCKING, TOPLESS, FEMDOM, BDSM, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: lady kittina, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, strapon strap-on

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Slow and hard assfuck. Starring Mistress Kittina
    Runtime : 00:14:54
    File Size : 76.5 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file (76.51 MB)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite Prospect
    Images

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - Testing the new slave Full Version. Starring Lady Anette

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - Testing the new slave Full Version. Starring Lady Anette

1. Lady Anette gets to know her new slave, who is kneeling before her. She is wearing only thigh high boots, besides that, she is completely naked. She is slapping the slave's face,bites his hands, shoulders, tortures his nipples and scratches his back. She wants to know how much he can bear.

Features: femdom, face slapping, biting, female domination

2. Lady Anette ties her slave to a spanking buck and when she is done, she grabs her cane and stands on his left side. She swings her arms and aims for his ass with the cane.

Features: hard caning, spanking, corporal punishment, female domination

3. The third punishment for the fresh slave is a little screwing from behind. Lady Anette puts on her huge strapon, she tied her slave with leather straps to a caning bench and goes behind him. She pushes the huge strapon slowly into his ass and fucks him!

Features: strapon, ass fucking, female domination

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: CANING, DILDO FUCKING, SPANKING F/M, FACE SLAPPING, STRAP-ON

Keywords: lady anette, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, cruel bdsm, unusual, strap-on, hard caning spanking, face slapping

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - Testing the new slave Full Version. Starring Lady Anette
    Runtime : 00:33:41
    File Size : 379 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

Download file (379.02 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Pegged in Chastity. Starring Luna Li

Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Pegged in Chastity. Starring Luna Li

When Luna Li's chastity slave gets annoying begging for release, she straps on a 10-inch Man-O-War cock and shows him what it takes to work a real dick, instead of his sad little thing.
    While his pathetic prick stayed locked in the steel chastity cage, she fucks his ass in every position, laughing at his desperate misfortune.

Related Categories: PEGGING, ASIAN GODDESS, CHASTITY, ANAL, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: latex, rubber, fetish, humiliation, spitting, strap on, pegging, strapon, femdom, tease, dildo fucking, manowar, high heels, luna li

<!--more-->

File Name : Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Pegged in Chastity. Starring Luna Li
    Runtime : 00:15:13
    File Size : 178 MB

Download file (177.65 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Used & Abused Rubber Cock Whore. Starring ...

Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Used & Abused Rubber Cock Whore. Starring Mistress Cybill Troy and Bella Bathory

Mistress Cybill Troy and Bella Bathory don't appreciate the smug look on their rubber slave's face when they first present him with their 10-inch strap-on cocks, so the sadistic Dominas waste no time slapping and fucking the stupid smile right off of his face.
    With one giant dick slammed down his throat and one pounding up his ass, he can barely keep up with the simultaneous violation of both his holes as they toss him from position to position without even a break to gag before he's tasked with sucking clean the most recent cock to ravage his whore asshole.
    The Mistresses just keep fucking, almost forgetting he's between them as they continue to spit-roast him senseless as they kiss passionately

Related Categories: PEGGING, ASS TO MOUTH, FEMALE DOMINATION, DILDO FUCKING, ANAL

Keywords: latex, rubber, fetish, boots, gloves, dildo fucking, dildo sucking, ass fucking, femdom, kissing, humiliation, human ashtray, spitting, face slapping, spanking

<!--more-->

File Name : Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Used & Abused Rubber Cock Whore. Starring Mistress Cybill Troy and Bella Bathory
    Runtime : 00:18:11
    File Size : 213 MB

Download file (212.89 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

DomNation - THE CRUELEST OF INTENTIONS. Starring Mistress Bettie Bondage

DomNation - THE CRUELEST OF INTENTIONS. Starring Mistress Bettie Bondage

Unfortunately for this slave, this playtime is not intended to be pleasurable. Quite the contrary, as Mistress Bettie Bondage has extremely cruel intentions of inflicting severe pain and suffering on his disrespectful ass.

Mistress Bettie can be an extremely merciful Goddess, when she so chooses, but slaves must know there place at all times, less they be taken to task. This lowly pet is deserving of a good, sound thrashing. And so, her whip strikes long and hard against his soft flesh, bruising and lacerating with ease. His screams go unheard, as Mistress has only one goal in mind. And that is to make him sorry he was ever born.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: BDSM, WHIPPING, BDSM, BONDAGE, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: female domination, whipping, dominatrix, mistress bettie bondage, humiliation, submissive slave training, female superioriy, bondage, femdom, corporal punishment, bdsm, singletail

<!--more-->

File Name : DomNation - THE CRUELEST OF INTENTIONS. Starring Mistress Bettie Bondage
    Runtime : 00:05:48
    File Size : 640 MB

Download file (639.74 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

FemmeFataleFilms - Nurse Vea - Complete Film. Starring Goddess Vea Luz

FemmeFataleFilms - Nurse Vea - Complete Film. Starring Goddess Vea Luz

Featuring Goddess Vea Luz. Nurse Vea is delighted to have a fresh piece of slave meat on which to experiment. He is masked up and then must undergo a variety of sensory tests, including dual electro pin wheels and the wicked wand! Just to make sure his senses are fully overloaded, Nurse Vea serves up lashings of hot wax, poured over his already tender chest.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Nurse Vea - Complete Film. Starring Goddess Vea Luz
    Runtime : 00:18:22
    File Size : 296 MB

Download file (295.81 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

FemmeFataleFilms - Ungrateful Bitch - Part 4. Starring Divine Mistress Heather

FemmeFataleFilms - Ungrateful Bitch - Part 4. Starring Divine Mistress Heather

Featuring Divine Mistress Heather. A particularly enjoyable session, where I psychologically destroy my devoted slave. He loves me with all his heart, but when I only receive a small number of gifts, it's just not good enough. Playing the cold hearted bitch who's never satisfied was a joy, especially when the poor pathetic male creature before me started to blubber. He shouldn't be complaining too much though, after all he did get to lick crushed chocolates from the sole of my boots, another inadequate present of his, that deserved a good boot stomping!

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Ungrateful Bitch - Part 4. Starring Divine Mistress Heather
    Runtime : 00:05:44
    File Size : 50.6 MB

Download file (50.57 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Dirty Cheater Sniffs it

Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Dirty Cheater Sniffs it

Custom: the guy have cheated you your revenge will be terrible, so you will revenge by sitting hardly on him with your sexy ass, and humiliating by dirty talking about the piece of that he is He thinks that you will only sit on him, but you will force him to smell your ass, he will have to try to escape but you will not let him go!!! and you could block him by trapping his head sometimes with your hands, sometimes with your dirty NUDE foot!For making sure that he stays under you and suffer as he deserves, you will fart on him, again and again. He's suffocating, but by the fact that he wants to escape, you will not let him go by your hands and your nude foot, moreover to make sure that the punishment is still not over, you will take a belt and force his head to stick his nose in your ass, and you will give more farts on him. Important detail, i would like that during all the video, i want to see your ass (in his face for sure lol) turned in my side, you see what i mean? ass view angle. (i put your some pictures in the previous mails that we had)Don't hesitate to look at him like a dominant woman when he suffers under your ass! Please also have nude foot, i love sexy (and disgusting) feet, moreover when they block the head of the slave.Please i count on you to do a great effort in terms of verbal domination and cruetly for farting don't hesitate to suffocate him clearly several times.For the verbal domination, when you are facesitting and/or farting right on his face and his nose, please don't hesitate to use humiliating coments like "you're not going anywhere", "where are you going?", "shut up and smell it!!!", "what about that!!", "i don't care if you don't like it", "clean my ass!!", "clean it better".

Bet your Wishing this was you- HAHAHAHA

CATEGORY: FARTING, ASS SMELLING, BIG BUTTS, BRAT GIRLS, HUMILIATION ,DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, SMELLY ASS, ASS SNIFFING, TEACHING A LESSON, FACE FUCK, , FACE SITTING

FOR MORE FARTING VIDEO'S CLICK HERE

FOR MORE FACE SITTING VIDEO'S CLICK HERE

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: ASS SMELLING, BRAT GIRLS, FACE SITTING, BIG BUTTS, HUMILIATION

Keywords: ass sniffing, wet farts, domination, ass to face, stinky ass, bratty princess

<!--more-->

File Name : Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Dirty Cheater Sniffs it
    Runtime : 00:12:59
    File Size : 1.08 GB

Download file (1.08 GB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Eat your Cum for My Ass

Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Eat your Cum for My Ass

Real Time Houston Session

Another Slave Eager to Worship and obey my ass, nothing new here. but what this Slave confesses to while under me is hiliarious. lol He begs to be a toilet slave of mine and wanting my ass really dirty lol so I fart and smother his face hard. This just makes the loser even crazier until he cums all over himself.! I quickly jump off and make the loser lick up his own cum .

I make do and say the craziest of things lol

Im not interested in Non Paying film slaves so dont bother wasting my time

Dont be scared to book a Real Time Session not all my sessions are recorded.

CATEGORY; FACE SITTING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, HUMAN FURNITURE, BALLS TORTURE, BUTT DROPS, BIG BUTTS, GODDESS WORSHIP, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, DOMINATION , HUMILIATION, BRATTY PRINCESS, SUB SLAVE, SADISTIC,

FOR EXTREME DOMINATION VIDEOS CLICK HERE

FOR MORE FACE SITTING VIDEOS CLICK HERE

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: FEMDOM, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, ASS SMOTHERING, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, BIG BUTTS

Keywords: face sitting, ass smothering, femdom, big butts, masturbation humiliation, big butts, cum eating, sub slave, goddess worship, bratty princess

<!--more-->

File Name : Jasmine Mendez LatinAss Locas - Eat your Cum for My Ass
    Runtime : 00:09:59
    File Size : 475 MB

Download file (474.53 MB)

10. Liked by 1 user: Thankss

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lady Fyre Femdom - Batman, Enslaved Crusader - Ft. Taurus Angel & Mallory Sierr...

Lady Fyre Femdom - Batman, Enslaved Crusader - Ft. Taurus Angel & Mallory Sierra

Featuring: Mallory Sierra (@ msfunontheside) & Taurus (@ TaurusAngelBA)
    Sequel to: Catwoman's Coercion
    Batman, Poison Ivy, Catwoman & Joker Parody: In the last episode, Joker & Ivy captured Batman then walked in on Catwoman trying to free him. They captured Catwoman too, tied her up, and pleasured her until she agreed to join their team.
    In this episode, Catwoman & Joker watch as Ivy blows pheromones into Batman's face, making him more pliable. He sways, int.0x.icated by Ivy's plant spell. Joker tells Catwoman to give him a blowjob, and since he's under the influence of Ivy's pheromones he can't resist. Catwoman obviously likes Batman's cock; she laps & slurps it. Once he begins to realize how weak his is now, they untie him. Joker decides it's time to weaken Batman further & rides his cock. Batman begs her: "Please just k.1.ll me now." Joker replies, "I'm not going to k.1.ll you, I'm just going to fuck you really really hard." Ivy taunts Batman: "You made us what we are, but you should have stayed out of our way."
    Ivy says it's her turn on the bat cock. "You're lucky I didn't wear my poison lipstick today." Then she decides she's tired of Batman being so passive. She's likes her men to be energetic during sex, so she pours a vial of concentrated pheromones into Batman's mouth. He struggles then exclaims, "Something strange is happening to me. I need to fuck!" He grabs Catwoman & fucks her hard while her giant tits flop wildly. Then he grabs Joker & does her doggystyle. Ivy loves this new version of Batman, a slave to his desires.
    Ivy gets a little jealous that they're hogging all the bat cock, and she pushes Joker off Batman. "It was MY potion!" she says & rides his dick hard. "Batman has to keep his promises. He always has. So if you ladies could make him promise one thing, what would it be? Now is the perfect time." They have him right where they want him, all three villains get what they want, and now it's time for Batman to get what he wants. Ivy cheers on Joker & Catwoman as they give him a sloppy blowjob & make him cum hard. Now he's practically their slave.
    You'll Also Like:
    ..Catwoman's Coercion......Ivy Captures & Enslaves Batman.....Ivy & Harley Facesitting Revenge

Category: SUPERHEROINES

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, FUCKING, POV SEX

Keywords: lady fyre, ladyfyre, poison ivy, batman, catwoman, joker, cosplay, fucking, threesome, foursome, blowjob, humor, redhead, mallory sierra, taurus angel

<!--more-->

File Name : Lady Fyre Femdom - Batman, Enslaved Crusader - Ft. Taurus Angel & Mallory Sierra
    Runtime : 00:21:55
    File Size : 1.79 GB

Download file (1.79 GB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Men Are Slaves - Mornings With Dava, Part 1. Starring Dava

Men Are Slaves - Mornings With Dava, Part 1. Starring Dava

It's a little ritual Dava enjoys, that of feeding her slaves her morning fresh feet. This is easy to do because she often keeps a male snoozing at the foot of her bed so she merely has to scoot over and drop her feet over the edge for him to enjoy his morning reward.

Category: FOOT FETISH

<!--more-->

File Name : Men Are Slaves - Mornings With Dava, Part 1. Starring Dava
    Runtime : 00:04:12
    File Size : 424 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (423.73 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Brainwashed Into Cocksucking

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Brainwashed Into Cocksucking

You already have an urge to suck cock, you just need a little nudge. It's just a vid, it seems safe enough...doesn't it? How much damage could it do? Go on. I dare you.

Category: FORCED BI

Related Categories: BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT, GAY BLOWJOBS, MIND FUCK, HANDJOBS, GAY

Keywords: bisexual encouragement

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Brainwashed Into Cocksucking
    Runtime : 00:16:51
    File Size : 497 MB

Download file (496.87 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Can't Breathe Until It Cums

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Can't Breathe Until It Cums

Latex is such a wonderful material. Not only is it shiny and sexy, but it forms a perfect seal around a slave's mouth and nose allowing me to control every breath it takes when I sit on its face! It feels good when it struggles for air too -- sort of like a massage. The more it struggles to breath, the better it feels. I just love having total control over my sluts. I was feeling very generous so I decided to make it cum. It was more for my amusement as I didn't allow it to breathe until it came. I can't have my sluts enjoying themselves too much, after all. So much fun playing these little games.

Category: SMOTHER

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LATEX

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Can't Breathe Until It Cums
    Runtime : 00:11:02
    File Size : 783 MB

Download file (782.97 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

The Laughing Latina - Full-weight Jean Face sitting

The Laughing Latina - Full-weight Jean Face sitting

Custom: I love face sitting so much, Full weight, School girl, reverse and every position as long as its on a human face. . I can be pretty bratty and mean sometimes. Lets just say theres a few smelly surprises he wasn't expecting today lol and I can't help but laugh each time it happens and encourage him to inhale. Sorry not sorry sometimes a hot girl gets a little gassy and you just have to put up with it. Every loser should experience this at least once by a hot girl ! ( Yes these are REAL farts loser) _______________________________________________________________ FOR MP4 CLICK Full-weight Jean Face sitting! _______________ FOR WMV CLICK Full-weight Jean Face sitting! WMV _________________ FOR IPAD CLICK Full-weight Jean Face sitting! IPAD

Category: SMOTHER

Related Categories: FARTING, SMOTHER, JEANS FACE SITTING, FACEBUSTING, HUMAN FURNITURE

Keywords: jasmine, farts, farting, smother, femdom, female domination, human furniture, gassy, slave, brat, bitch, jeans face sitting, sissy slave, humiliation, domination

<!--more-->

File Name : The Laughing Latina - Full-weight Jean Face sitting
    Runtime : 00:07:48
    File Size : 114 MB
    Resolution : 640x480

Download file (114.08 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

The Laughing Latina - Muori

The Laughing Latina - Muori

Video about 10/15 min.... In the video you need " honest " competitive wrestling-fight in the ring(your room,or your bed)with honest and frail heroe (your friend), ( but you are very dishonest )and you are very crazy fighter (you wear pantyhose,and your slippers):because the winner can win many many money. The heroe (your friend) is very honest and frail man,or lady: (heroe) very frail...you are very dishonest lady and you are very dishonest and strong,you can everything for money,you want win and for this you have a secret weapon (fishing line)(nylon for fishing) hidden in your costume. you (very dishonest ) put 2 fingers in heroe eyes (now your friend can't see)... later you try break again your friend eyes... later you take out your slippers and try smother the heroe with your slippers,smell feet inside your slippers is same and this make the heroe sleeping...now the heroe can't move his body and sleeping. when heroe sleep you try choke him with your bare hands,but the referee stop you (you smile and sing...you are crazy).... later you try smother the heroe with pillow,but the referee stop you (you smile and sing...you are crazy).... later you take out your pantyhose and try your friend with pantyhose,but the referee stop you (you smile and sing...you are crazy).... when you heroe with pantyhose,you tell him: " i you" (in italy language): " TI STRANGOLO HA HA HA....TI STROZZO HU HU HU... TI STRANGOLO HA HA HA....TI STROZZO HU HU HU.... TI STRANGOLO HA HA HA....TI STROZZO HU HU HU...." later you try smother the heroe with your bare feet,but the referee stop you again...(you smile and sing...you are crazy).... for the heroe you take out your secret fishing line (hidden in your costume) for stranglingthe heroe without pity (you are very very crazy dishonest). Nylon for go fishing is easy hidden in costume,the referee and the other peoplecan't see because is very thin,and you can finish your work easy...i can look your crazy face,your crazy open eyes,your crazy tongue, and smile very much. i can see the heroe tongue go out because you him very strong. I CAN SEE A LOT OF SALIVA FALL FROM YOUR CRAZY TONGUEWHEN YOU SRANGLING THE HEROE WITH MANY POWER!!!!(same picture i have send you in this e.mail) when you the heroe,you tell him: "now the people can't see ah ah ah " (in italy language): "NESSUNO PUO' VEDERE HA HA HA... MUORI MUORI MUORI HE HE HE NESSUNO PUO' VEDERE HA HA HA... MUORI MUORI MUORI HE HE HE NESSUNO PUO' VEDERE HA HA HA... MUORI MUORI MUORI HE HE HE"When hero is , you dancing too much and sing happysame crazy lady,and you crush the hero head under your big bare feet.

CATEGORY: WRESTLING, PANTYHOSE WRESTLING, DOMINATION, DESPERATION, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, HAND FETISH ,

Category: MIXED WRESTLING

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE WRESTLING, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, SCISSORHOLD, HAND FETISH, WRESTLING

Keywords: executrix, , domination, scissorhold, wrestling, strong woman, men following orders

<!--more-->

File Name : The Laughing Latina - Muori
    Runtime : 00:12:21
    File Size : 290 MB
    Resolution : 640x480

Download file (289.61 MB)