Page 4 of 249 << First ... 234561454104 ... Last >>

Thread: Schoolchildren and Teachers | Students | Sexy Fantasy  

Private Member
    Images

Britney Amber Titty Film School

Britney Amber Titty Film School

Sexy professor Britney Amber has her hands full with yet another clueless film student. Xander has a lot to learn when it comes to making erotic films, so she shows him exactly how to work the camera while she strips down to her bra and panties. Xander can't believe he's getting such a hands-on education and does exactly what his teacher tells him to do. The camera loves Professor Amber and her big tits almost as she loves getting fucked on film.
    Genre: Bubble Butt, Red Head, Big Tits Worship, Teacher, School Fantasies, School, Big Tits, Blowjob
    Cast: Britney Amber
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC
    Format: MPEG-4
    Duration: 00:36:37
    FileSize: 3.22 GB

Private Member
    Images

Bryci - Dirty Little School Girl

Bryci - Dirty Little School Girl

You like my sexy little surprise I have for you today? I bought this outfit just... for you.
    What do you think? You know I love being your sexy, dirty, little school girl... knowing how much this outfit turns you on, makes me so wet!
    Genre: Erotic, Solo, Masturbation
    Cast: Bryci
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC
    Duration: 00:11:25
    FileSize: 592.2 MB

3. Liked by 1 user: RattleSnake

Private Member
    Images

Bunny Babe Naughty Biology Student

Bunny Babe Naughty Biology Student

Download video film
    Bunny_Babe_Bunny_Babe.mp4
    Sexy Bunny Babe is having trouble studying for biology. A horny guy offers to teach her a real life lesson in biology with his big cock in her tight holes.
    Genre: Facial, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Tatooed, Brown Haired, Oral
    Cast: Bunny Babe
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC
    Duration: 00:19:13
    FileSize: 691.6 MB

Private Member
    Images

Bunny Babe - Naughty Biology Student

Bunny Babe - Naughty Biology Student

Genre: Legal Teen, Hardcore, Cum in Mout, All Sex, BJ, Bubble Butt
    Cast: Bunny Babe
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC
    Duration: 00:19:13
    FileSize: 852.9 MB

Private Member
    Images

Cadence Carter The Oval O Face

Cadence Carter The Oval O Face

Genre: Gonzo, Facial, Uniform, BJ, All Sex, Hardcore, Schoolgirl Outfit, Upskirt, Legal Teen
    Cast: Cadence Carter
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC
    Duration: 00:20:56
    FileSize: 1.78 GB

Private Member
    Images

Carly Rae Ethics In Detention

Carly Rae Ethics In Detention

Mr. D wants his students to think he's cool, but he's no match when it comes to Carly Rae. The sexy schoolgirl is bored in detention and decides to tease him with her perky, pierced tits. She takes full advantage of her dorky teacher's massive boner by deepthroating it and taking it deep in her tight pussy. Looks like Mr. D finally found a way to connect with his students.
    Genre: School, School Fantasies, Blowjob, Blonde, Uniform, School Girl
    Cast: Carly Rae
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC
    Duration: 00:46:01
    FileSize: 4.03 GB

Private Member
    Images

Carly Rae Student Spies Instructors Erection

Carly Rae Student Spies Instructors Erection

Carly came to her lesson all dressed up for me! I told her there was no need to look pretty for a driving lesson, but to be honest, the sight of the busty blonde in a tight top and pencil skirt made my dick hard. I must have started touching myself, because Carly stopped her practice test to yell at me for having my cock out! I was mortified. This is it, I thought, I'm sacked for sure! Carly said to prove my dick wasn't hard by taking it out of my pants, so I did it, knowing I'd be caught. Then the cheeky blonde suggested we do something with my erection. I was a bit shocked, but more relieved. She pulled out her wonderfully massive tits and got to bobbing on my big dick right there in the front seat. The naughty bird had pierced nipples and was covered in tats, so maybe she wasn't the fairy princess I had thought. She rode my cock in the front seat right there in the parking lot, in full view of anybody, then squirted pussy juice all over the car! I wonder what my wife will say when I come home with makeup on my trousers...
    Genre: Missionary, Fingering, Blonde, Big Tits Worship, Straight, Gonzo, Masturbation, POV, Cumshot, Work Fantasies, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Squirt, Doggystyle
    Cast: Carly Rae
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC
    Duration: 00:38:00
    FileSize: 750.5 MB

Private Member
    Images

Carly Dirty Monty: Emo Student Has Rusty Sheriff Badge Inspected

Carly Dirty Monty: Emo Student Has Rusty Sheriff Badge Inspected

This young student had such short shorts I could see her arse cheeks poking out of the bottom. I got into character and went in hot pursuit to pull her over in a quiet lay-by. Underneath the hippy clothes I could tell there was a beautiful pair of natural tits that I needed to inspect. Her submissive behaviour gave me a right old 'die-hard,' and the air inside the car was becoming red heat. I think she presumed that getting fucked in the ass by a policeman was the normal way to keep on the right side of the system.
    Genre: Big Tits, Deep Throat, Anal, Outdoor, Hardcore, Blowjob, POV, Cum in Mouth
    Cast: Carly
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC
    Duration: 00:24:41
    FileSize: 773.5 MB

Private Member
    Images

Cassidy Klein, Megan Sage - Hot Teacher Fucks Students

Cassidy Klein, Megan Sage - Hot Teacher Fucks Students

Cassidy Klein visits Megan Sage and Damon Dice to discuss the details of a school dance, but soon the attraction between Damon and Megan catches Cassidy's interest. She encourages them to start kissing, and then doesn't hesitate to join in on the fun. Soon Megan finds herself naked and eagerly getting her full tits caressed by Cassidy as she sucks off Damon's dick.Once Cassidy loses her clothes, too, she joins Megan on her knees to deliver a double blowjob. From there, Cassidy climbs aboard Damon's cock for a stiffie ride that doesn't stop until Megan demands her turn. The girls then get on their knees side by side, presenting their heart-shaped asses so that Damon can choose which horny filly he wants to fill and fuck.From there, the trio holds nothing back as they indulge all their fantasies in a horny romp. Cassidy gets to suck all the cock she craves, while Megan gets to ride her boyfriend to her heart's content. When they're both content, Megan and Cassidy team up for another double blowjob that won't end until Damon has gifted them both with a load of cum that they can snowball for mutual enjoyment.
    Genre: Pussy Licking, High Heels, Medium Boobs, Hardcore, GirlGirlBoy, Petite, Brunette, Long hair, Small Boobs, Blowjob
    Cast: Cassidy Klein, Megan Sage
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC
    Duration: 00:30:42
    FileSize: 2.42 GB

Private Member
    Images

Cayla A, Evelyn Dellai, Vinna Reed - Pleasing the ballet teacher

Cayla A, Evelyn Dellai, Vinna Reed - Pleasing the ballet teacher

Download video film
    Cayla_A_Cayla_A_Vinna_Reed.mp4
    The premiere is tomorrow. Everything and everyone is ready and they all took a day off to calm down. All are gone, except our 3 ballerinas and their trainer. He is still not happy with their moves and wants tomorrow's performance to be perfect. Blonde Cayla, Vinna Reed and brunette Evelyn Dellai are doing their best, but they are tired and eventually make lot of mistakes. All the problems make their teacher very angry. At the end of the training he is not very pleased with his there petite ballerina students. Before he lets them to go home today, he wants one final act - a great blowjob. He puts all his students on the knees and asks each of them to blow his massive cock. If they don't do it, they don't have to come back tomorrow. Skinny ballerinas agree, and one after another they suck his penis. All four enjoy their new cool-down and get out of their tight tutu and pantyhose. Beautiful girls take turn who rides the teacher's cock and in between they kiss and play with their small nipples. The training is over once the teacher cum all over the ballerinas' faces.
    Genre: Brunettes, Flexible, Teens, Blowjobs, Uniform, Blondes, Small tits, Cum Shot, Hardcore, Ballet, Shaved, Big cocks, Group Sex, Facial, Flat Chested, Stockings
    Cast: Cayla A, Evelyn Dellai, Vinna Reed
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 50.000 fps || Format AVC
    Duration: 00:38:54
    FileSize: 1.95 GB

Private Member
    Images

Charlotte1996 - Schoolgirl Anal: Spanks, Fist, Cum, Fuck (Feb 19)

Charlotte1996 - Schoolgirl Anal: Spanks, Fist, Cum, Fuck (Feb 19)

Do NOT buy this video if you're uncomfortable seeing a sluttly school girl treated rough and used as an older man's anal plaything On the other hand, maybe you're just the kind of person who could enjoy seeing my ass spanked and cropped, fucked and fisted. (Okay not *fully* fisted... but he managed to fit five fingers... I'm a small girl!) But honestly this is my favorite video yet -- partly because the production quality is stellar on my brand new DSLR, but mostly because I just really like being treated like this. First he spanks my ass hard with his hand and a leather crop, then he undresses me and introduces a ball gag and nipple clamps. Next he inserts a butt plug to get me warmed up and then fucks my throat for a few minutes. Soon I'm flipped over on my knees as he starts to work his fingers deep inside my ass. Fortunately he lets me use my vibrator, which helps me to relax, and the orgasm that follows is one of the most intense I've ever had on cam. But he's not done with me. With his cock now fully hard, he makes me suck it in different positions before finally turning me around fucking my ass hard until he cums inside me
    Genre: Fisting, School Girl, Rough Sex, Anal, Spanking
    Cast: Charlotte1996
    Duration: 00:28:02
    FileSize: 2 GB

Private Member
    Images

Clea Gaultier - Beautiful School Girl Ass Fucked Hard Interracial Threeway

Clea Gaultier - Beautiful School Girl Ass Fucked Hard Interracial Threeway

Genre: Gonzo, Threesome, IR, Anal
    Cast: Clea Gaultier
    Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC
    Duration: 00:34:19
    FileSize: 647.1 MB

Private Member
    Images

Dava Foxx - Oral Presentation

Dava Foxx - Oral Presentation

Tyler's oral presentation has him shaking in his jeans, so his teacher Dava Foxx gives him a little extra advice: "just imagine your audience naked." Taking that old adage to the next level, this erotic educator bares all, showing off her big titties and tight wet pussy. Tyler may have finished his speech, but not without a huge erection that Dava just has to have. She spreads her slender thighs and fucks her student's hard cock until he gives her the coveted cream pie she desires. Hopefully Ms. Foxx doesn't scream too loud. We wouldn't want the dean to hear about Tyler's special treatment.
    Genre: School, School Fantasies, Black Hair, Creampie, Teacher
    Cast: Dava Foxx
    Duration: 00:29:45
    FileSize: 2.63 GB

Private Member
    Images

Destiny Dixon - Tutored by Teacher

Destiny Dixon - Tutored by Teacher

Tyler Dixon is one lucky dude! Destiny Dixon, a hot smoking milf also Tyler's teacher tutors him on world history. Unfortunately, Destiny has other engagements that she must attend to but promises Tyler another tutor that is just as good as her. Destiny picks up her stuff to leave but drops a business card For a Nuru Massage. Not knowing what this was about Tyler's brother Eric Masterson fills him in on the Nuru's details. Thinking it would be a great idea, Tyler quickly heads out the door and off he goes. Upon arrival, Tyler is greeted by Destiny. In shock, she hurries him into the spa and makes him promise that he will not say anything to anyone. Watch as Tyler gets more than a history lesson!
    Genre: massage, nuru gel, all sex, big tits
    Cast: Destiny Dixon
    Duration: 00:28:49
    FileSize: 1.4 GB

Private Member
    Images

Diamond Foxxx - Teacher Needs It Now

Diamond Foxxx - Teacher Needs It Now

It's one thing to carry on a nasty affair with your high school teacher, but touching her at school is beyond risky. But when passion struck, Van Wylde just had to get his mitts on Diamond Foxx's huge tits and squeeze. Right there before class started, Van licked her nipples, and squeezed her big breasts in his hands. When Ms. Foxx's students wandered in for class, Van hid under the desk and dragged his tongue slowly across his teacher's clit. Van's pussy-eating skills made it impossible for Diamond to focus on her lesson, and when the fire alarm went off, Diamond seized the moment to fuck her young stud. Check out the POV deepthroat and titfucking in this wicked scene, as Diamond had a blast breaking all the rules!
    Genre: Creampie, Bubble Butt, School Fantasies, Teacher, MILF, Tittyfuck, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette
    Cast: Diamond Foxxx
    Duration: 00:30:17
    FileSize: 2.64 GB

Page 4 of 249 << First ... 234561454104 ... Last >>