Thread: PlayboyPlus Playboy - Dani Mathers - Playmates, Director's Choice - 1920px - 30X (17-05-2014)  

Images

PlayboyPlus Playboy - Dani Mathers - Playmates, Director's Choice - 1920px - 30X (17-05-2014)

Playboy - Dani Mathers - Playmates, Director's Choice - 1920px - 30X

Model: Dani Mathers
    Set: Playmates, Director's Choice
    Pictures: 30 hi-res pictures + 3 logos
    Resolution: 28 pics 1280x1920 & 2 pics 1920x1280
    Release Date: Saturday May 17, 2014

Playmate Dani Mathers is very well-suited in this set from photographer Josh Ryan. Our petite Playmate turns heads in a clingy black wetsuit, her blonde hair slicked back and her skin glistening in the Mexican sun. “This was one of my favorite sets,” says Dani. “It really got me going. I felt so beautiful and natural, and it was really simple – 90-degree heat and plus tons of oil equals a hot, sweaty Playmate!” Here at Playboy, we’re no strangers to a little sun, sand and sweat, and we wouldn’t have our Miss May any other way. From there, Dani channels old Hollywood in nothing but a sun hat and heels – not quite as broad-brimmed as Hepburn, perhaps, but with a pretty broad appeal. “I’ll do just about anything in the nude,” muses Dani. “For me, posing nude is very empowering, and getting to do it for a brand like Playboy is just icing on the cake.”

Download all images with VG-Ripper:

VG-Ripper

-.Rar Archive
    - 49,8 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!