Thread: Shania Twain fake  

ravenscar

Shania Twain fake

Hi guys, i'm ravenscar and i'm new on the forums, i'm friend of bearpaws5, and just as he, i'm a very big fan of shania twain, i love her, and i always try to get more and more pics of her, i'm just a starter on the fake bussines, but i will like to share my first works with you, feel free to make coments i will apreciate them.

hope than more people can post more shania fakes, cause almost all the links to shania fakes on this forums are broken, and i guess that they are great, so if someone can put more fakes it will be great. thanx to all!!!

Horza
    keep that up man! great job!

crazylegs
    very nice work, keep um coming

aero
    lookin good

Neo26
    Thanks for the excellent Shania fakes! I'm a huge fan of hers as well.

I've got a bunch of her fakes saved on my computer, but alot of them can be found at the bsnude site. Just go to bsnude.com and navigate until you find Shania's name in a scroll-down bar. Right now they have 80 fakes of her up and they add new ones every now and then.

Thanks again, and please post more if you can!

ravenscar
    thanx for the wellcome buddies, i'll do more fakes soon, and thanx for the tip Neo26, but i got all the bsnude fakes, i will like to share some fakes, just to see what can we get between us, i allways like new fakes

vollkrass1234
    nice fakes!

ec135mxo
    Wow great job on the tit pic man...too bad you don't have some hairy pussy to show. :rockon:

trkish06
    my new favorite singer

trkish06
    keep up the good work

Images
    Not bad. Number 2 indicates that you are getting the hang. Shania is a hot-twat. (say wot?). You got the color down nicely on the second....go back and try to do the same with the first.

freestyle
    Shania makes good musik, and she looks so good.
    Nice Work