Thread: PlayboyPlus Shelby Chesnes - Simple Pleasures - 1920px - (May 08, 2014) - 50X  

Images

Cool PlayboyPlus Shelby Chesnes - Simple Pleasures - 1920px - (May 08, 2014) - 50X

PlayboyPlus- Shelby Chesnes - Simple Pleasures

Model: Shelby Chesnes
    Name of Set : Simple Pleasures
    Released Date: May 08, 2014
    Resolution: 1920 pixels
    Photos: 50X + 2 Cover
    Production Company : PlayboyPlus

Description: Playmate Shelby Chesnes is purely, simply pleasurable in this set from photographer Josh Ryan. All natural, with sable-brown hair and brown eyes, Shelby ā€˜s undressed to impress in a white cotton top and panties ā€“ and if you think that she looks good in clothes, wait until you see her in the nude. ā€œIā€™d never really thought about posing for Playboy,ā€ admits Shelby. ā€œI mean, I watched The Girls Next Door, but that was it. I knew another girl who had become a Playmate, and I saw the way it had changed her life, so I decided to try it out!ā€ The rest, as they say, is history ā€“ and indeed, Shelby goes down in Playboy history as having one of the most heavenly bodies around. ā€œI love my boobs,ā€ says Shelby, giggling. ā€œI actually asked Josh to turn up the air conditioning on set, because I like my nipples to look good!ā€ Take a closer look with our Miss July 2012, only on Playboy Plus.

Please use Thanks button if you like the post

Images

Cool PlayboyPlus Playboy - Shelby Chesnes - Playmates, Simple Pleasures - 1920px - 50X (08-05-2014)

Playboy - Shelby Chesnes - Playmates, Simple Pleasures - 1920px - 50X

Set: Playmates, Simple Pleasures
    Pictures: 50 hi-res pictures + 3 logos
    Resolution: 29 pics 1280x1920 & 21 pics 1920x1280
    Release Date: Thursday May 8, 2014

Playmate Shelby Chesnes is purely, simply pleasurable in this set from photographer Josh Ryan. All natural, with sable-brown hair and brown eyes, Shelby ‘s undressed to impress in a white cotton top and panties – and if you think that she looks good in clothes, wait until you see her in the nude. “I’d never really thought about posing for Playboy,” admits Shelby. “I mean, I watched The Girls Next Door, but that was it. I knew another girl who had become a Playmate, and I saw the way it had changed her life, so I decided to try it out!” The rest, as they say, is history – and indeed, Shelby goes down in Playboy history as having one of the most heavenly bodies around. “I love my boobs,” says Shelby, giggling. “I actually asked Josh to turn up the air conditioning on set, because I like my nipples to look good!” Take a closer look with our Miss July 2012, only on Playboy Plus.

Download all images with VG-Ripper:

VG-Ripper

-.Rar Archive
    - 28,6 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

PlayboyPlus Re: Shelby Chesnes - Simple Pleasures - 1920px - (May 08, 2014) - 50X

hey I've been looking for the photos of Shelby Chesnes on Playmate Miss July 2012 could you upload them if you have them?

I'm just missing that full edition

Images

PlayboyPlus Re: Shelby Chesnes - Simple Pleasures - 1920px - (May 08, 2014) - 50X

Quote Originally Posted by kerberos777ff View Post
    hey I've been looking for the photos of Shelby Chesnes on Playmate Miss July 2012 could you upload them if you have them?

I'm just missing that full edition
    you mean the one with 64 pics??

Images

if you have the 64 images?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by kerberos777ff View Post
    if you have the 64 images?

I have a folder in my pc called "Playmate Portfolios - 2012 - Miss July - Shelby Chesnes" but looking on the site it doesn't appear. there is a set "Playmate Exclusive Miss July 2012 - Shelby"...

https://www.playboyplus.com/gallery/...miss-july-2012

I think in any case this is ... right?

Images

yes it's thanks !!!

Now I only need to complete my collection of Amberleigh West and Roos Van Mondfort : ^)

Images

and Jessica Ashley in Oasis

Images

hey by chance won't you also have the set Pamela Horton - Playmate Exclusive Miss October 2012?

Images

Quote Originally Posted by mandukes View Post
    PlayboyPlus- Shelby Chesnes - Simple Pleasures
    Name of Set : Simple Pleasures
    Released Date: May 08, 2014
    Resolution: 1920 pixels
    Photos: 50X + 2 Cover
    Production Company : PlayboyPlus

Description: Playmate Shelby Chesnes is purely, simply pleasurable in this set from photographer Josh Ryan. All natural, with sable-brown hair and brown eyes, Shelby ā€˜s undressed to impress in a white cotton top and panties ā€“ and if you think that she looks good in clothes, wait until you see her in the nude. ā€œIā€™d never really thought about posing for Playboy,ā€ admits Shelby. ā€œI mean, I watched The Girls Next Door, but that was it. I knew another girl who had become a Playmate, and I saw the way it had changed her life, so I decided to try it out!ā€ The rest, as they say, is history ā€“ and indeed, Shelby goes down in Playboy history as having one of the most heavenly bodies around. ā€œI love my boobs,ā€ says Shelby, giggling. ā€œI actually asked Josh to turn up the air conditioning on set, because I like my nipples to look good!ā€ Take a closer look with our Miss July 2012, only on Playboy Plus.

Please use Thanks button if you like the post
    Many thanks, but none of the images from this particular set/post can be downloaded with Viper Ripper 2.1.2.

Can you please re-upload/re-post them?!

Thanks again.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by gylgamesh View Post
    Many thanks, but none of the images from this particular set/post can be downloaded with Viper Ripper 2.1.2.

Can you please re-upload/re-post them?!

Thanks again.

* the user mandukes has not been active for several months ... so I took the liberty of inserting the set with IMX ... I hope to do what you like

PlayboyPlus.com 2014-05-08 Shelby Chesnes - Simple Pleasures (x50)