Page 4 of 425 << First ... 234561454104 ... Last >>

Thread: Torture Ballbusting female domination, slave  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lance Hart, Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee - Big Tits, Pantyhose Sm...

Lance Hart, Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee - Big Tits, Pantyhose Smothering and Ass Play (07.01.2021 �., Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose SweetFemdom.com

Keywords: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot

File Size : 545 MB
    File Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    File Duration: 14 min 42 s
    File Type: 720p
    Model: Lance Hart, Leigh Raven, McKenzie Lee

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

Shakedown: Chanel Preston Helps Daisy Ducati Blackmail Her Sli...

Shakedown: Chanel Preston Helps Daisy Ducati Blackmail Her Slimy Boss Kink.com

Keywords: Femdom, BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Threesome, Hardcore, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Handjob, Milking, Nipple Clamps, Stockings, Blowjob, Ball Gag, Flogging

Video Description:

Daisy Ducati is sick and tired of her slimy boss making passes at her on the job and decides to team up with her friend, Chanel Preston, to teach him a lesson. Chanel impersonates a rideshare driver, abducts Dante Colle on his way to work, and takes him to a secret location. The two dominant women ball gag and tie Dante up before teasing, tormenting, and treating him the same way he treats his female coworkers, like a piece of meat. After some humiliating antics, Daisy reveals that she's gotten help from the IT guy to rig the office with evidence of his misconduct and if he wanted to leave her hideout politically and professionally unscathed he must comply with what the women demand. After a firm cropping, flogging, and seductive teasing, they untie Dante to further objectify and use him for their own pleasure. Daisy ties his grabby hands to his thighs so she can more easily control him with her strap-on dick up his ass. Chanel takes full advantage of his other available orifice with smothering, face sitting, and sexually gratifying pussy licking. After her pussy gets nice and wet from the power of dominating him, Chanel rides Dante's hard cock while Daisy continues to skillfully fuck him in the ass with her strap-on dildo. Chanel comes really hard before its Daisy's turn to take a ride. Daisy takes full advantage of Dante, pumping up and down on his cock, controlling his orgasm to prioritize hers. Only after Daisy is satisfied and Dante agrees to the blackmail terms for financial compensation and improved behavior towards female subordinates, do the ladies allow Dante to come all over himself.

File Size : 529 MB
    File Resolution: 540 x 960
    File Duration: 48 min 16 s
    File Type: 540p
    Model: Chanel Preston, Daisy Ducati, Dante Colle

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

Meana Wolf - The Taste Of You meanawolf.com

Meana Wolf - The Taste Of You meanawolf.com

Keywords: Vore, executrix, penectomy, cbt, handjobs, blow jobs, virtual sex

Video Description:

The thing about is...it's not about survival. I won't eat you because I need to...I'll eat you because I want to know what you personally taste like. I want to feel you inside of me in every possible way. I want to experience your cells digesting within me and nourishing my body. I want to taste your flesh and know you in the most intimate way possible. To me it's about curiosity...but also love and admiration. I want all my meat to be butchered with love. Stress and fear leach acidic compounds into the meat and it spoils the taste...so I do my best to keep my victims calm. I've done this several times now...slowly perfecting my method. I start by basting the skin in oil...this induces an erotic response from the meat. This is what makes the flesh taste it's finest. I slowly seduce you...stroking your cock...rubbing oil into your skin...and as you listen to me you begin to feel that you should be in fact cooked for dinner. That nothing could be more sexually exciting than my teeth sinking into your perfectly cooked flesh. I'm planning a dinner party after all...and while none of my guests know they'll be eating you...I will know. And watching them sip red wine while the savour your delicious flesh is the most satisfying thing...my pussy aches and moistens at the thoughts of it. But first...you and I need a little appetizer don't we? The cock must be drained of all it's cum before it can be eaten. Cum of course is delicious...but not when cooked inside a thick juicy cock. You'll love the taste of your severed dick once I fry it up in a pan. The smell alone will make your stomach growl...and you'll be overcome with the desire to taste your own perfectyly cooked cock. So relax and enjoy my fingers on your cock...my mouth sucking you slowly...because once you cum? I'm going to remove your tasty fucking cock...mmmm I'm getting hungry...
    Clip Contains : Meana Wolf is the one who's making all the people in the city disappear. She butchers them and feeds them to her dinner guests. Tonight you are her dinner guest and she's going to do the same thing to you. She gives you a powerful sedative and before long you find yourself naked in her kitchen. She starts rubbing her oils and spices into your skin and tells you all about how she plans on cooking and eating you tonight with her unknowing dinner guests. But first, she plans on frying up your dick and eating it with you. She cuts off your cock and you can hear it sizzle as it hits the hot pan. When you regain consciousness she's ready to eat your cock. You can smell your own cooked flesh in the air and your mouth starts to water. She toys wit you a bit...asks you if you can feel it when she fucks herself with your severe delicious dick. And then she leans down and takes the first bite. The pleasure on her face...the smell of your pan fried cock...the curiosity...she puts your cock up to your lips and tells you to take a bite...it's the best thing you've ever tasted. **Penectomy. Vore. Femcan. Executrix. Horror. Warning: Realistic Gore**

File Size : 2.32 GiB
    File Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    File Duration: 42 min 2 s
    File Type: 1080p
    Model: Meana Wolf

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

Alina Lopez - Drained Gimp Balls (08.05.2019) FemdomEmpire.com

Alina Lopez - Drained Gimp Balls (08.05.2019) FemdomEmpire.com

Keywords: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Cum Eating

Video Description:

Mistress Alina has her gimp-boy tied up and helpless to tease, torture and edge as she sees fit. Her gimp's cock and balls have been made completely exposed and vulnerable making it that much easier to fuck with. He doesn't know it yet but she has plans to allow him to finally cum today after a long chastity sentence but she won't make it easy. Mistress Alina edges his cock over and over again watching him suffer from complete sexual frustration for her own enjoyment. When he has had enough edging torture Mistress Alina milks out every last drop of cum from his balls then makes the slave lick it all right back up.

File Size : 1.09 GiB
    File Duration: 13 min 12 s
    Model: Alina Lopez

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cammy, Lance Hart, Rene Phoenix - Your Manhood is for Sale Swe...

Cammy, Lance Hart, Rene Phoenix - Your Manhood is for Sale SweetFemdom.com

Keywords: Ballbusting, Cumshot, Emasculation, Multiple Dommes, Strap On - Pegging, Teen Dommes, Yoga Pants - Leggings

File Size : 656 MB
    File Resolution: 480 x 854
    File Duration: 28 min 55 s
    File Type: 480p
    Model: Cammy, Lance Hart, Rene Phoenix

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

???????????? ?? Mistress

???????????? ?? Mistress

Keywords: Japan Femdom, BDSM, Fisting, Strapon, FaceSitting, Latex, CBT,

Video Description:

There is a slave who has had absolute devotion to his mistress beaten into him,
    and now thinks of his entire reason for being as being useful to his mistress. As
    a slight reward to her slave for serving her faithfully up till now, the mistress
    decides to bring the slave on a two-night three-day trip accompanied by
    uncompromising screaming play like gas mask breathing management, spanking,
    CBT, humbler, upright sleeping in an inflatable body sack, tightly bound stink attack,
    foot sole caning, scattered thumbtack scattering one-whip lashing, forced piss
    odor sucking in a sleep sack, golden Shower and spit dripping, strap-on dildo,
    vacuum bed, and more.

File Size : 2.23 GiB
    File Resolution: 480 x 720
    File Duration: 3 h 53 min
    File Type: 480p
    Model: ?? / Sawa

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

Ella Kross - After Controlling Your Orgasm I`ll Feed You Your ...

Ella Kross - After Controlling Your Orgasm I`ll Feed You Your Own Cum!

File Size : 476 MB
    File Duration: 8 min 38 s

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lacy Hates Balls FemdomEmpire.com

Lacy Hates Balls FemdomEmpire.com

Keywords: Femdom, CBT, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket, FaceSitting, Spitting, Stockings

Video Description:

Mistress Lacy has decided her slave's balls are practically useless. The only real use they have left is providing her with target practice to release her sadistic desires on. The slave's balls are now thoroughly locked in a vice as she would love to see them squeezed to PoP! right before her eyes. Mistress Lacy grabs a hold of her cane and immediately begins to destroy his precious manhood. The only pleasure her slave receives is when Lacy spits giant loogies on the bitch boy's face and balls. She shows zero mercy while caning his helpless manhood and sending him into pure agony. The sound of his screams brings great pleasure to her ears as she destroys his balls until they are now completely rendered useless.

File Size : 839 MB
    File Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Model: Lacy Lennon

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

Princess Cindi (Ball Shocks for Pup MiamiMeanGirls

Princess Cindi (Ball Shocks for Pup MiamiMeanGirls

Keywords: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Puppy Play, Human Furniture, CFNM, Pain

Video Description:

Its the first day for my newest domestic pain slave and whore, LOL! I decided to see just what I have to deal with here. I little humiliating and degrading puppy play along with A SHOCK COLLAR. Yes! But its a better test of how much pain a slave can take when I make him attach the shock collar around his ball sack, lol! I have Empress Jennifer running camera on this video so you might hear her laughing at him off-camera when he screams for his life, haha! But he MUST endure the shocks as well as letting me test him out as human furniture to rest my princess feet on while I watch TV. After all, he will be serving me and any guests as human furniture whenever I want- so he better get used to it.

File Size : 905 MB
    File Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Model: Princess Cindi

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

The Filthiest Fucking Slut: Mona Wales Degrades Tony Orlando i...

The Filthiest Fucking Slut: Mona Wales Degrades Tony Orlando in Public Kink.com

Keywords: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fisting, Milking, Prostate Massage, Buttplug, Anal Play, Public, Handjob, Toys, Hooded, Latex, Zapper, Pussy Licking, BDSM, Flogging, FaceSitting, CBT, Cum Eating

Video Description:

Today is the day. Mona Wales is dressed in a sexy latex outfit, getting her dirty slut slave Tony Orlando ready to leave their hotel room. The filthiest people in the world have gathered to see Tony paraded around as a shiny spectacle. Will Tony behave? Will he embarrass Mona? An electrified butt plug stuffed in Tony's fuck hole will guarantee his compliance. Luckily Tony's head is covered in latex so we are spared the sight of his disgusting face. Mona leads a collared Tony by the leash, walking on all fours like a shiny, sleazy, greasy beast. Down the hall to the elevator and down to the convention below. "Make way for the pervert", Mona warns. Tony is slapped and spit upon by random women. His face rubbed in another woman's ass. Tony's bare torso is a canvas -- women laugh and write what a filthy pig he is, a disgusting filthy piggy slut. Mona orders Tony to lay on his back on the dirty carpet and people take pictures of the filthy slut. Mona flogs the freak gimp for all to see. Tony's back and ass take a hard flogging. Mona's idea of a treat, lick the boots of a strange woman. More hits on his back, Tony must announce he is a disgusting pervert. This filthy piece of trash is a real spectacle. He whimpers, 'thank you mommy'. Who does Tony want to play with next? Mona pulls out her zapper, hits Tony across the chest. Other women approach, pulling his nipples and kicking his ass with their high heels. Make way for the freak show -- the most disgusting man on the planet. Tony is flat on the floor, belly exposed to the zapper, humiliated in front of the crowd. He's called a pervert. Scum! Back to the hotel room, an exhausted Tony now must defend his title of filthiest human on the planet. She fucks his ass with her strap-on cock. The disgusting little scum bucket lays on his stomach, getting drilled from behind. Now that his little fuck hole is nicely stretched out it's good and ready for Mona's fist. She's going to shove her whole hand in his ass. Tony loves this, he wants to cum but he has to beg first. The little maggoty cum whore is not allowed to cum but Mona won't stop stroking his hard shaft. He can't help but fail his mistress. Now he must suck her dick clean and swallow her pubic hair. Can this filthy gimp prove to Mona that he will do anything for her cunt? Mona sits on his face, zapping his balls, he better give her a nice hard orgasm. Mona doesn't hold back on the zapper while she rides his face.

File Size : 1.84 GiB
    File Duration: 51 min 14 s
    Model: Mona Wales, Tony Orlando

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

Babes Ballin' Boys #13 Pleasure

Babes Ballin' Boys #13 Pleasure

Keywords: Fetish, FemDom, Strap-On

Video Description:

Ever wondered what it would be like to have a woman fuck you for a change? If so, then you have got to see this video!
    It's the ultimate role-reversal as these horny guys get ass-banged with huge, thick strap-on cocks by very sexy women. This is the real-deal! We are sure it will make your butt pucker!

File Size : 678 MB
    File Resolution: 240 x 320
    File Duration: 1 h 34 min
    File Type: 240p
    Model: Nicki Hunter, Isabella Soprano, Paige, Arianna, Tony Akin, Austion, Rocky Moore, Michael Madison

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

clips4sale.com/46787

clips4sale.com/46787

Keywords: Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT

Video Description:

Miss Tiffany is in school girl mode and ready to learn how to Needle, Skewer and perform Testicle Injections� all in one crash course of Educational and Experimental act of Testicle Destruction!
    In this first half, Miss Tiffany sizes up her Testicular test package and determines that before she Skewers the Testicles, they need to be Tenderized, Swollen and Red so that the needles easily slide through the ball meat.
    Miss Tiffany takes notes, squeezes the balls to test for size and tenderness, and kicks his bare exposed balls full force in boots until his balls reach the plump and tender state she believes will produce the best results!
    Sample footage from part 2 is also included at the end of this video!

File Size : 364 MB
    File Duration: 9 min 58 s
    Model: Miss Tiffany & Bryan Balldacious

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

London River - Dress Sexy (01.06.2017�.)

London River - Dress Sexy (01.06.2017�.)

Keywords: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, CBT, Sissy, Flogging, Slapping, Ejaculation, Electro Torture

Video Description:

London doesn't start Artemis with a warmup. She wants to hear him groan in pain from her first lash at him and she succeeds. But he doesn't seem to be enjoying it as much as he should. London knows from personal experience that pain feels better for a masochist who the masochist feels attractive, so London decides that Artemis would enjoy himself more if she replaced his boring athletic socks with some pretty heels. To make the heels fun she has placed bottle caps inside them so the balls of his feet will be pressed into the hard, sharp metal. He already seems to be enjoying himself more. London secures Artemis to the stage with an anal lock and has Artemis dress in lingerie and stockings. He completes his makeup while she torments him with a cane and electricity. Artemis gets tougher the more girly he appears. This is no surprise to someone like London who knows that for a man to even get close to being as tough as a woman he has to take on the persona of one. He is then bent over a table and notices that he has not done as good a job grooming as she expects of her men. She proceeds to fix this problem by waxing the hair off his taint. He squirms and squeals as she rips hair in strips off his sensitive skin. When she is finally satisfied she rewards him with a hard spanking and an even harder caning. Finally London secures Artemis' cock and balls before she proceeds to vibrate and fuck his pristine, hairless ass.

File Size : 2.32 GiB
    File Duration: 43 min 40 s
    Model: Artemis Faux, London River

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

Jamie Valentine &amp; Olivia Fox (11.01.2018) ClubDom

Jamie Valentine &amp; Olivia Fox (11.01.2018) ClubDom

Keywords: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, High Heels, CBT, Pegging, Strap-on

File Size : 2.88 GiB
    File Duration: 34 min 1 s
    Model: Jamie Valentine, Olivia Fox

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Elite Prospect
    Images

Bitch Maker FemdomEmpire.com

Bitch Maker FemdomEmpire.com

Keywords: Femdom, CBT, Zapper, Spanking, Ballbusting, BDSM, Electro Play

Video Description:

Mistress Kendra Spade needs a proper bitch in her life and slave marcelo has pleaded to be the one. She is a total sadist and marcelo is a complete masochist who will take anything she dishes at him. Using a remote control shock collar wrapped tightly around his balls and her instruments of pain she makes marcelo her personal bitch.

File Size : 1.13 GiB
    File Duration: 15 min 55 s
    Model: Kendra Spade

Thumb:

DOWNLOAD

Download or View

Page 4 of 425 << First ... 234561454104 ... Last >>