Thread: Brazzers.com Janice Griffith - Fine, I'll Just Fuck My Stepdad! - 2500px - 571X (26-04-2014) Download Images 

Images

Brazzers.com Janice Griffith - Fine, I'll Just Fuck My Stepdad! - 2500px - 571X (26-04-2014)

TeensLikeItBig - Janice Griffith - Fine, I'll Just Fuck My Stepdad! - 2500px - 571X

Model: Janice Griffith
    Set: Fine, I'll Just Fuck My Stepdad!
    Pictures: 571 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 2500px
    Release Date: Saturday April 26, 2014

For Janice Griffith, spring break is a big deal. She had been working hard all year, and just when it was time for her to let loose and get laid, her mother tells her that she's stuck at home all day! Looking for a little payback, she heads out to the garage to find her stepdad Danny D. He's busy working on his truck, but with a little squeeze of his socket wrench, Janice manages to get his full attention. She sucks on his big cock while he's still underneath his truck, and then he bends her over the hood so he can fuck her tight little teen pussy right there on the front lawn! Danny gives Janice a big facial as she smiles, suddenly realizing that maybe being stuck at home wasn't so bad after all!

Download all images with VG-Ripper:

VG-Ripper

-.Rar Archive
    - 111 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Pure Driving, Real Racing. That Makes Me Happy. - Ayrton Senna

When the rar archive is password protected the password is alonsospeed

MY THREADS