Page 2 of 2 << First 12

Thread: Shania Twain - standing nude/teasing  

stevo777
    There is a REAL movie floating around of her gettin' it from behind by a guy, but he is using a dilldo in his pants.
    It looks pretty good, and she has one of her song playing in the backround while her "manager" sits in front of them and watches from the couch.

I was not convinced at first, but after many viewings, I became a believer.

iammorbius
    Pretty good. What's that grainy/textured look on the pic though? Bizarre contortion in the pose, looks almost like she's dislocated her lower back.

sodjdobe
    another great fake!

Apollo

Thumbs up

A very sweet Canuck :rockon:

make7upyoursman
    great job color matching it looks awesome

sumguy99
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo777
    There is a REAL movie floating around of her gettin' it from behind by a guy, but he is using a dilldo in his pants.
    It looks pretty good, and she has one of her song playing in the backround while her "manager" sits in front of them and watches from the couch.

I was not convinced at first, but after many viewings, I became a believer.
    Lmao, that 'real' movie is a fake, it's just a girl who mildly looked like Shania, other videos showing her face from other angles came out soon after that fake started floating around which proved it wasn't her, just wishful thinking on many people's parts.

Neo26
    Yeah that wasn't Shania. Besides, I don't think Shania would get boned by a fat guy in a Coors Light T-shirt in a crappy apartment. Even before her fame, she supposedly only dated either really rich or really good-looking men.

ctm1173
    I LIKE IT!!!!!

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Nice fake Sumguy!

ThE OnE
    damm how i miss this one awssome fake.

augustuslegion
    A Very Nice Fake. Thanks Alot

Page 2 of 2 << First 12