Thread: PlayboyPlus Nicolette Shea - Cybergirls, Violet Heat - 1920px - 50X (20-04-2104)  

Images

Cool PlayboyPlus Nicolette Shea - Cybergirls, Violet Heat - 1920px - 50X (20-04-2104)

Playboy - Nicolette Shea - Cybergirls, Violet Heat - 1920px - 50X

Model: Nicoltetta Shea
    Set: Cybergirls, Violet Heat
    Pictures: 50 hi-res pictures + 3 logos
    Resolution: 45 pics 1280x1920 & 5 pics 1920x1280
    Release Date: Sunday April 20, 2014

Cybergirl Nicolette Shea is on fire in this hot, hot set from photographer Holly Randall. Blonde-haired, blue-eyed Nicolette is stunning in a corset, garters and heels, her long legs even longer in a pair of black fishnet stockings. “I love to try new things,” says Nicolette. “I grew up in northern California, but when I was eighteen, I flew to Maui and stayed for two years. It was pretty much the same for me with Playboy – I was in Dallas for a couple of days, and when I saw a sign for a Playboy casting, I decided to go on the spot.” Boy, are we ever glad she did – if she hadn’t, we wouldn’t be looking at these drop-dead gorgeous photos. “Playboy really got me out of my comfort zone,” says Nicolette. “When I pose nude, I feel so strong and sexy. I’ve learned to expect the unexpected, and I’m always ready for a wild ride.” Ready when you are, Miss Shea.

Download all images with VG-Ripper:

VG-Ripper

This picture set can also be downloaded @ mirrorcreator.

-.Rar Archive
    - 79,6 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

https://mir.cr/12KYODF8

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!