Page 4 of 30 << First ... 2345614 ... Last >>

Thread: Transsexual Chit Chat (General Discussion)  

Images

Re: Transsexual Chit Chat (General Discussion)

Congrats to Cypher. I don't actually know what being an elite member means, since I rarely venture out of this specific part of the forums, but I'm assuming it's something good, so good on you.

2. Liked by 4 users: CarmenPorter, CYPHER, roger33, silversoul

Images

Eroticism is an idealization

I tell you this because in my real life when I have been able to have sex with trans women they did not fit anything that is seen here

I'm not talking about paid sex but about sex and friendship.

Femout and Becoming Femme girls are supposed to try to be more "real" but it's not easy to meet girls like that either.

At least that is the case in Spain where I live.

If you want to have a good Trans experience with a heart attack Brazilian ... go to a private club, forget about "real life"

Greetings to all

4. Liked by 4 users: CYPHER, Red_Eagles, roger33, TSpeed57

Images

***6.5.2021***

Good morning friends. I hope everyone has an amazing weekend. As I look through our sections there is some incredible work and time being spent bringing hard to find picture sets to us. Please, I implore you to take the 2 seconds and recognize these people by typing thank you, liking the post and simply clicking the rep button. Trust me when I tell you it matters. It motivates us beyond our love for Tgirls and sharing them - it motivates us to keep doing it. I even speak of the posters themselves, what you do is incredibly appreciated but take the time yourself as well. Kimberlee reached out to me last week and we had some discussions about posting and exactly how things work and the outcome based on what I see is GREAT!! It tells me that being friendly and sharing is what propels us all to be better. I don't moderate this section but you all know that if you need anything, not just content, maybe just to chat, I'm always here for you. Never hesitate and no question is a stupid one. A special shout out to Hayabusa for the amazing Franks & BTG sets he's posting as of late! Thanks for listening I have some new BTG & LL sets coming later today!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by CYPHER View Post
    Please, I implore you to take the 2 seconds and recognize these people by typing thank you, liking the post and simply clicking the rep button.
    Unfortunately "Like" and "Reputation" buttons are missing from the Mobile version. You can see the thread here --> https://vipergirls.to/threads/607231...n-mobile-style

Some people use mobile version and it's a shame those features are missing. I guess that's why posts/threads gets less like counts.
    I'll keep pressing the admin V to fix this. In the meantime, mobile users can feel free to type a "Thanks" and post it

Never hesitate and no question is a stupid one.
    Wholeheartedly agree. There is no shame in not knowing, the shame lies in not finding out.

7. Liked by 4 users: CYPHER, FromThe90s, Red_Eagles, TSpeed57

Images

Quote Originally Posted by roger33 View Post
    Unfortunately "Like" and "Reputation" buttons are missing from the Mobile version. You can see the thread here --> https://vipergirls.to/threads/607231...n-mobile-style

Some people use mobile version and it's a shame those features are missing. I guess that's why posts/threads gets less like counts.
    I'll keep pressing the admin V to fix this. In the meantime, mobile users can feel free to type a "Thanks" and post it

Wholeheartedly agree. There is no shame in not knowing, the shame lies in not finding out.
    ahhhh okay. I wasn't aware those options were unavailable on the mobile version. I myself don't use mobile when I'm on the site I'm always on my laptop but now I can see how that could impact the numbers. Thanks for the clarification Roger!! No harm in reiterating the obvious though!

Images

***7.8.2021***

Good day my friends and fellow cohorts! As I upload some new content I can't help but notice how stale and bland a lot of the Grooby sets are getting. I know it's been happening for a while but it's really noticeable now. It's like there's no effort in being creative or adding some style to these photosets. While a lot of these models are beautiful and sexy, it doesn't serve them well just lying there in the same shitty pose over and over again. I would love to have creative control over this. It's almost as if they just don't care or have stopped trying. Thoughts? Opinions? Dialog is a good thing so let's keep talking. Cypher out!

Images

***7.8.2021***

Good day my friends and fellow cohorts! As I upload some new content I can't help but notice how stale and bland a lot of the Grooby sets are getting. I know it's been happening for a while but it's really noticeable now. It's like there's no effort in being creative or adding some style to these photosets. While a lot of these models are beautiful and sexy, it doesn't serve them well just lying there in the same shitty pose over and over again. I would love to have creative control over this. It's almost as if they just don't care or have stopped trying. Thoughts? Opinions? Dialog is a good thing so let's keep talking. Cypher out!
    I agree bro he is raking it in with the same old shit every set. When I asked him about bonappetit from BlackTGirls he said "we don't do requests" then said later on "we are trying to get her back in" What a fucking cunt

11. Liked by 2 users: Red_Eagles, roger33

Images

Quote Originally Posted by EsKiMo View Post
    I agree bro he is raking it in with the same old shit every set. When I asked him about bonappetit from BlackTGirls he said "we don't do requests" then said later on "we are trying to get her back in" What a fucking cunt
    Yeah he's a special douchebag indeed. It looks like quantity or quality these days unfortunately. If I had the resources I would create a more artful style Tgirl site that focused on erotic style and creative shots and poses. Much in the vein of Private Classics sets, which were brilliantly shot in my opinion. The photo sets grabbed you as the viewer and evoked such feeling and passion...

13. Liked by 3 users: Garren, Red_Eagles, roger33

Images

***7.8.2021***

***7.8.2021***

I've been saying this for a long time
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/518418...nt-inside-plz)

When you compare current sets with old ones, it's like day and night. Current sets are dull. No creativity, no passion, no fun, no nothing, same oversaturated and overexposured photo set, same poses again and again. I stopped collecting grooby sets after 2019 to save some disk space for more enjoyable photos.

I mean look at these some old sets and then compare with any current grooby set

Fun:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/527198...Lins)-set_7516

Creativity:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5298488-Stefany-20100504

Passion:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5298583-Suzy-Gleice-52027

Story/roleplay:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5175964-Rin-nans0008_51

Yeah he's a special douchebag indeed. It looks like quantity or quality these days unfortunately. If I had the resources I would create a more artful style Tgirl site that focused on erotic style and creative shots and poses. Much in the vein of Private Classics sets, which were brilliantly shot in my opinion. The photo sets grabbed you as the viewer and evoked such feeling and passion...
    Private Classics is all time number 1. I wish other studios study their photos and learn one or two tricks from them.

15. Liked by 2 users: CYPHER, TSpeed57

Images

Quote Originally Posted by roger33 View Post
    I've been saying this for a long time
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/518418...nt-inside-plz)

When you compare current sets with old ones, it's like day and night. Current sets are dull. No creativity, no passion, no fun, no nothing, same oversaturated and overexposured photo set, same poses again and again. I stopped collecting grooby sets after 2019 to save some disk space for more enjoyable photos.

I mean look at these some old sets and then compare with any current grooby set

Fun:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/527198...Lins)-set_7516

Creativity:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5298488-Stefany-20100504

Passion:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5298583-Suzy-Gleice-52027

Story/roleplay:
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/5175964-Rin-nans0008_51

Private Classics is all time number 1. I wish other studios study their photos and learn one or two tricks from them.

I know Roger. We definitely agree and have the same passion for it. Those sets are a perfect example of how things have changed and I can only come to the conclusion that it's based on $$$$$ and laziness. Let's use the same bed, same couch, same chair, same room, over and over and over again. Like we said STALE!!! It's such a shame too because the models right now are so beautiful and sexy that some really incredible work can be produced. I don't know if another producer will step forward or come to light but we need one because Grooby isn't getting it done. He wouldn't know creative erotic art if it jumped up and bit his face!!! I can compare this to IN THE CRACK which back in the day was brilliant. Passion, creativity, style, art....now it's the same shit on every photo set. Little to no effort. Even the creative director(if that's what you want to call him) admitted he lost his passion for it and now just shoots boring ass photos. I'm always hopeful so we shall see if change is coming or not. In the meantime I continue to collect older work but I can't stop collecting some of the newer sets just for the sheer fact that I like the models. Rodox.com is a prime example of at least how being creative can make all the difference.
    Thanks for the reply and I appreciate the conversation...

17. Liked by 3 users: Red_Eagles, roger33, TSpeed57

Images

I am a simple guy, I just want a couple of decent frontal photos of the girls and then the gradual undressing where they show their assets Example
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/242008...ght=Casana+Lei

they can have the artistic and ''creative'' pics in between if they want, but they now ignore the basics. Some of the new grooby sets have the girls in weird and akward poses and that is it. You can barely appreciate them.
    Last edited by Kimberlee20; 9th July 2021 at 17:57.

19. Liked by 5 users: CYPHER, FromThe90s, Garren, roger33, TSpeed57

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee20 View Post
    I am a simple guy, I just want a couple of decent frontal photos of the girls and then the gradual undressing where they show their assets Example
    https://vipergirls.to/threads/242008...ght=Casana+Lei

they can have the artistic and ''creative'' pics in between if they want, but they now ignore the basics. Some of the new grooby sets have the girls in weird and akward poses and that is it. You can barely appreciate them.
    This is more or less how I feel. It feels weird when I don't want a set of a model I like because even the most basic shots are missing.

21. Liked by 4 users: DoctorWho, Kimberlee20, roger33, TSpeed57

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Garren View Post
    This is more or less how I feel. It feels weird when I don't want a set of a model I like because even the most basic shots are missing.
    I agree with both of you about this as well. It seems quite simple but yes sometimes even the basic pics go missing in some sets. As is the case with TransAngels.com, the sets are all smaller and most of the time because they limit the number of pics, the basics are missing which really sucks if you love the model. I find myself looking for certain poses and they simply aren't there. Very good points.....

Elite Prospect
    Images

Hi About videos and how hard are they to get now, someone is posting the latest blacktgirlshardcore but in the filesmonster section, they are bigger than 2 gb so only premium can, someone here can download and post them in a better and popular host?

24. Liked by 2 users: Red_Eagles, roger33

Images

Quote Originally Posted by jankaukas View Post
    Hi About videos and how hard are they to get now, someone is posting the latest blacktgirlshardcore but in the filesmonster section, they are bigger than 2 gb so only premium can, someone here can download and post them in a better and popular host?
    I got burned reposting videos so that's not my game anymore but hopefully someone can help with that...
    Last edited by CYPHER; 10th July 2021 at 19:28.

26. Liked by 1 user: roger33

Page 4 of 30 << First ... 2345614 ... Last >>