Page 4 of 16 << First ... 2345614 ... Last >>

Thread: Extreme Time in BDSM & Bondage Videos Vol.2  

Images

Obsession - Verbranntes Sklavenfleisch

Release Year: 2009
    Genres: BDSM, Device, Fetish, All Sex, Male Domination, Wax Play, Hardcore
    Video language: English

Smell the singed flesh of the slaves as they writhe in pain and bondage! Our first girl is chained up in the dungeon, as her captor teases her by alternately whipping and pouring hot wax on her. Then we see a beauty tied to the stairs, tormented with a switch, and more hot wax

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:11:20
    Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
    Download Obsession - Verbranntes Sklavenfleisch

Images

Stuck In Stocks (2 May 2014) Sexually Broken

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: Sexually Broken
    Cast: Matt Williams, Chanel Preston
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Lush Chanel Preston is here today to do what she does best. Which is suck and fuck with the animal intensity she brings to every scene she does. This is a sexual freak that loves what she does with an undeniable passion. Here at Sexuallybroken we know just how to reward that sort of passion-stick the bitch in stocks and drill her down without mercy from both ends until she is cross-eyed. The set up is simplicity in itself. Bound down on her knees in a custom made wooden bondage device, the stocks are at the perfect height for cock worship. Chanel can not move or shift or dodge the dick in any way, she is reduced to just a face pussy. We walk right up and sheath ourselves down to the hilt. All she can do is endure and hang on for the ride, opening up her throat as wide as possible. One after another the dicks take turns tag teaming her face. The drool flows out and down over the stocks, pooling onto the floor. The beauty of this position is how easily it can be shifted, and without even bothering to take Chanel out of the stocks, we rotate it enough so that she is now standing on her feet and bent over. This opens up both ends for our use, and we take immediate advantage of that fact. Both throat and pussy are thoroughly owned. We take her from both sides and try and meet in the middle. This sexual beast is becoming tamed. Her eyes are glassy and as the cocks work her over and her limbs become limp, only the bondage holds her up.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 24:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
    Download Stuck In Stocks (2 May 2014) Sexually Broken

Images

Losing Her Control & Melody Jordan 2013

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: SocietySM
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Melody has some experience as a sub and that's good for days like this one...From the very first minute of her shoot, she is bound in inescapable bondage by Feenix...and that's only the beginning...he tests her with flogger and tight clamps, anal hooks and electric shock...and Melody stays strong through each scene, waiting for her chance to cum...Feenix delivers on the vibrators and Melody loses control into squirting and multiple orgasms...Ogre..

Duration: 50:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
    Audio: 22kbps

File size: 551.2 MB
    Download Losing Her Control & Melody Jordan 2013

Images

Booty under attack

Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
    Cast: Fernanda Ferreira, Marcela Do Santos, Paola Couto
    Genres: Pissing, Brunette, BDSM, Male Dom, Latina, Weird insertions
    Video language: Spanish

This pain-loving Latina’s round ass looks so tempting that the girl’s Master feels she just has to go through multiple tortures at once. Watch him start the fun off by giving the hoochie an enema and then polish it up by beating her with a paddle!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 36:37
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3712kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
    Download Booty under attack

Images

Busted (2008)

Release Year: 2008
    Cast: Janessa Jordan, Maxine X, Star, Scott Rhodes
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage

"Officer", Maxine X, arrests sexy Hooker, Janessa Jordan. The hot but corrupt cop makes a deal to drop the charges if Janessa cums back to the Kinky Kop's dungeon and submits to all her wild desires. Of course, that includes bondage, degradation, whipping, orgasms, ATM, Strap-on Sex, oral, anal, penetrations of all her holes and much more! The gorgeour slut, Janessa, is used, abused, bound, fucked and then dispensed with by Officer Maxine X. She sends the street walker back out on the street after she is done using her for all her twisted desires and doesn't even give her clothes back as a final insult! In the bonus scene, bondage legend, Star, is bound and to cum while gagged, bound to a bench and nipple tortured by Scott Rhodes.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:30:55
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 856kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

File size: 648.8 MB
    Download Busted (2008)

Images

Confessions of a Homewrecker

Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Emma Haize
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Domination

“I just love the feeling of someone having complete control over me.” That's what Emma Haize said that really caught our attention. We brought her in for a very special shoot. Matt Williams is going to provide her with an intense bondage experience, something she is extremely into, and he is going to do it all in one take. There is no cutting the action this time, no breaks to catch her breath or plan his next move. It will be the entirely organic procession of one thing into the next. They take a bit of time to get to know each other, to build a connection, and then the action starts.
    Pumped suction cups are not like nipple clamps. They don't just pinch down and make the nipples hurt. They cause a flood of blood in the area that makes the entire area more sensitive. Emma already has a nipples that react to the lightest touch. Some time in the cups makes the clamps that go on later excruciating.
    Later Matt's got her set up in a rough hog tie. She confessed to some pretty fucked up offenses against her friends. She is a slut and a home wrecker and she needs to be punished with a brutal caning. The bottoms of her feet aren't used to that much punishment and that makes them easy targets. This is uncut, she only has the time it takes to put her in a new position to recover from the last blows and get ready for the next ones. There is a reason Emma loves the rough play so much. She'll being flying high from endorphins for quite some time.

Duration: 1:07:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB
    Download Confessions of a Homewrecker

Images

Crazy orgasm

Year: 2012
    Genre: BDSM, Device Bondage, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 40 min
    Actresses: Cool girls
    Description: Crazy orgasm.The iron mask that PD has Sister Dee wearing looks terrible but the effect is mostly psychological. Of course all of the other equipment on her is much more physical. Mouse traps hold her cunt open so PD can flog her clit. Iron bars press her tits until the pressure leaves bruises. The plastic wrap probably seems like a blessing after that but it holds her in place just as tightly. And trust PD to have a different device for every position. Whenever he wants to pose Sister Dee expect to see a new piece of cold iron ready to make it happen
    Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
    Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 584.9 MB
    Download Crazy orgasm

Images

Girl for bliss

Genre: BDSM, Device Bondage, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
    Duration: 38 min
    Description:Girl for bliss. Cici Rhodes was uncomfortable in her cage but it is a far cry better than being out and in the clutches of PD. He does not just want to cane her. The burning welts across her ass are not satisfying enough. He needs her to know that it is coming. She has to anticipate the pain and want to run from it. Then she needs to ask for another one, take it without cringing and thank him for it afterwards. It is a mind game that he is playing; and one that she is bound to lose.

File size: 553.2 MB
    Download Girl for bliss

Images

SB Chanel Preston - May 2, 2014

Studio: Sexually Broken
    Cast: Chanel Preston
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Deepthroat

Chanel Preston stuck in stocks and worked over by 2 cocks, brutal deepthroat and multiple orgasms!

Lush Chanel Preston is here today to do what she does best. Which is suck and fuck with the animal intensity she brings to every scene she does. This is a sexual freak that loves what she does with an undeniable passion. Here at Sexuallybroken we know just how to reward that sort of passion-stick the bitch in stocks and drill her down without mercy from both ends until she is cross-eyed.

The set up is simplicity in itself. Bound down on her knees in a custom made wooden bondage device, the stocks are at the perfect height for cock worship. Chanel can not move or shift or dodge the dick in any way, she is reduced to just a face pussy. We walk right up and sheath ourselves down to the hilt. All she can do is endure and hang on for the ride, opening up her throat as wide as possible. One after another the dicks take turns tag teaming her face. The drool flows out and down over the stocks, pooling onto the floor.

The beauty of this position is how easily it can be shifted, and without even bothering to take Chanel out of the stocks, we rotate it enough so that she is now standing on her feet and bent over. This opens up both ends for our use, and we take immediate advantage of that fact. Both throat and pussy are thoroughly owned. We take her from both sides and try and meet in the middle. This sexual beast is becoming tamed. Her eyes are glassy and as the cocks work her over and her limbs become limp, only the bondage holds her up.

This fuck doll is throughly used and blasted out into the outer realms of sexual subspace. A good serving of top shelf cock always does the trick. We leave her in the stocks, lolling in deep subspace. She makes a handy decoration to the studio, we might leave her there for a while yet...

Duration: 24:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB
    Download SB Chanel Preston - May 2, 2014

Images

I Don't Play By The Rules! (2008)

Michael Kahn and Brut Almaster are two regular guys that have a very common desire - they both like to dominate women.
    But unlike most guys, these regular joes actually get the chance to do just that!
    Watch as they keep their women bound while using hot wax on them, electrical stimulation, spanking and other methods to cause pain... or pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:41:39
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB
    Download I Don't Play By The Rules! (2008)

Images

Mistress Jasmine On Sub Satine (29 Apr 2014) BDSM

Studio: BDSM
    Cast: Jasmine, Satine
    Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Twenty-three year old sub Satine has been tied-up before, but never quite like this. My Little Plaything is the nickname she earns from her new Mistress Jasmine as her vagina is fully exposed with her hands and ankles bound together shoulder-width apart. This silly submissive actually thought Mistress meant her vagina was a plaything, not even wise enough to figure out that her entire body, mind and soul were now a playground for your eyes and Ms. Jasmine's fingers. So many subs start off thinking BDSM is all about sex until they are trained to understand that sex is a method of reaching deeper, not the end goal of any true bondage enthusiast or any girls worth your affection.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
    Duration: 22:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9973kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.7 GB
    Download Mistress Jasmine On Sub Satine (29 Apr 2014) BDSM

Images

Needs Another Disgraceful Session (24 Jan 2014) Sexual Disgrace

Studio: Sexual Disgrace
    Cast: Marley Blaze
    Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Here I am again, waiting on my knees, hands and breasts tied for his amusement. He rushed towards me, cock aimed at my mouth and down my throat. He wanted spit pouring out of my mouth to smear it around and slap me around a bit. I hope he wasn't angry at me. He bent me over and smoothed his hands across my ass cheeks, bringing his hand down hard. I've never been able to endure a spanking, especially a rough and challenging one. I couldn't control my spasms. It didn't end there. He pulled out more rope and tied me up, arms and legs pulled behind me, my pussy out for easy reach. The way he was fucking me seemed he wanted to wreck it. I don't know what I did to disappoint him. I thought my last disgrace was enough. He took turns fucking my mouth and pussy, sparing the opportunity to catch my breath, slapping and smothering me, using the ropes around my breast to push his dick in deeper, no matter the hole. It all felt so good, but I hoped this would please him. I can't stand him being disappointed in me.

Duration: 23:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3010kbps
    Audio: 103kbps

File size: 533.1 MB
    Download Needs Another Disgraceful Session (24 Jan 2014) Sexual Disgrace

Images

Positive good BDSM

Duration: 54 min
    Description: Rain DeGrey has always been a screamer and that is part of her allure. She really lets you know when you are giving it to her good. There is nothing like a little bit of positive feedback to let you know you are on the right track. She will make sure everyone around knows when she is feeling the pain and that is what makes her so much fun to play with

File size: 784.4 MB
    Download Positive good BDSM

Images

Strong girl likes rough sex

Duration: 54 min
    Description: Strong girl likes rough sex.She may look tough but once the pain starts it is very obvious that she wishes she could be anywhere else. Denali's pleas of "no" and "stop" fall on deaf ears. Her shrieks of pain or terror will blend together with her moans of pleasure soon enough. Until then, Elise is content to ignore her protests and go about making her miserable as though she has not made a peep

File size: 789.0 MB
    Download Strong girl likes rough sex

Images

Ivy Manor Vol 02 - Jennifers Initiation

Release Year: 2013

Plenty of hot latex, unique Pony Girl outfits, horseshoe boots, and a gorgeous outdoor setting make for an interesting plotline in this sixth edition of the Ivy Manor series.

Duration: 1:00:01
    Video: 720x480, MP4V, 2524kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB
    Download Ivy Manor Vol 02 - Jennifers Initiation

Page 4 of 16 << First ... 2345614 ... Last >>