Thread: Scoreland Valory Irene - Sexy Sailor { APR 6, 2014 }  

Images

Talking Scoreland Valory Irene - Sexy Sailor { APR 6, 2014 }

Images

Cool Scoreland Scoreland - Valory Irene - Sexy Sailor - 1600px - 65X (06-04-2014)

Scoreland - Valory Irene - Sexy Sailor - 1600px - 65X

Model: Valory Irene
    Set: Sexy Sailor
    Pictures: 65 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 32 pics 801x1200 & 33 pics 1600x1068
    Release Date: Sunday April 6, 2014

Come sail away with the very beautiful Valory Irene. No boat is required. Valory will be entertaining you on a terrace with the sea in the background. There is a model of a tall ship close by and Valory is the star to steer it by. Valory doesn't dress like this at home. "I like to wear sexy clothes but not too sexy. It is not always safe to walk around not wearing much clothing where I live, but I like tops with deep cleavage. It can be a dress or a shirt with a short skirt. Or a skirt to the knees. It depends on my mood." "I like it better when I have a shirt with deep cleavage. I like wearing V-neck shirts. It is almost impossible for me to cover my breasts completely and not look huge, so I like to show my breasts so people can see that my body is not huge. I always like to look my best. I like low-cut, A-line dresses and pretty shoes. Even if I am hanging around my house, I will never wear sandals. I always wear heels." It would be very easy to crush on a girl like Valory. She's girlfriend material. They don't come any sweeter. But then, you know that.

Download all images with VG-Ripper:

VG-Ripper

This picture set can also be downloaded @ mirrorcreator.

-.Rar Archive
    - 25,9 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

https://mir.cr/Q8XL8AAF

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!