Thread: kristin kreuk animation...what a "super"babe!  

Images

Talking kristin kreuk animation...what a "super"babe!

even tho that show has devolved into a freakin soap opera and thereby unwatchable, kristin is very watchable...among other things-

quick but sweet
    h**p://rapidshare.de/files/951319/kreuk2sday.mov.html

feedback accepted and encouraged!

screen grab clickable thumb!!

cheers
    2sday

Images
    what is it about these animations that people don't want to comment on? I get tons of views bu tno responses...

too bad, the reason i came here was to find out how to get better, and maybe even get some constructive critisism...with all the high quality fakes here, i hoped i would learn from comments people made...

apparently there are mostly leechers who can't take the 3 seconds to quick reply... :banghead:

no offense to anyone who took the time to comment! thank you!!! , even if it was only 2-3 words, at least i know you liked it or not!!!

maybe when these actually get some responses i'll post more.... until thenn....

adios!

2sday

Elite Prospect
    Images
    thanks man! looks pretty good! yeah the show is getting into a soap....but i only started to watch it beause of kristen so what the plot of the show is does not really matter to me ... as long as she has a main part in it...

podipodi
    thanks mate, this fake is cool.

ThE OnE
    no pic showing thx anyway 2 day

JRTOE
    This is a great thing you've done, 2sday!

Thanks for sharing!

Images
    great pic
    I'd like to see more animated fakes
    thumbs up

Images

Your pics are great

Your pics are great & the movies are a great idea. What do you use to make those?

-vAlis

Images
    thats hilarious man...thanks

Private Member
    Images
    <<too bad, the reason i came here was to find out how to get better, and maybe even get some constructive critisism...with all the high quality fakes here, i hoped i would learn from comments people made...

apparently there are mostly leechers who can't take the 3 seconds to quick reply>>

One thing I have realised (and been advised) is to do this stuff cause you enjoy doing it...the day you do it just to get the comments is the day you will give up !!
    I have only been doing this stuff about 3 months...and I started trying to do a bit of everything to get response from people...then I realised that the best thing is just do the stuff I enjoy doing...I am not very good at doing the cum shot type stuff....and there are plenty of people who are...I have a couple I have been playing with I may post...I am enjoying doing the funny stuff as I dont see much of it...if people open them and have a quick giggle then thats fine...I do the 'arty' type stuff cause thats what I enjoy doing...
    Seems like most boards get 1 comment per 100 veiws on average so if anyone gets more than that they are doing well..and this board certainly has more people who do bother to say 'thanks' or make a comment...even if it is 'good job' it means they have been bothered to hit the 'comment' button. For pure content this board beats any others I have looked at hands down.

saor
    nice and funny one.
    thank you.

wormwing
    I love her so much. not to bad of work. thanks

Images
    Good animated fake indeed

Images
    Nice job 2sday...nearly 600 downloads and about 12 replies... :N

Feedback?..I'm not a faker...so anything I say is purely observer only...I have a strong art & design background so I enjoy seeing what you Photoshop geniuses can do!

Perhaps a little too much upperbody movement, if realism is the goal then left shoulder would be fixed, unless she is pivoting from elbow.

The lower body motion dictates the animation...there'd be some breast and abdominal movement, a little facial movement..but not much on arms or shoulders.

Only other thing I could see that perhaps could help a little is not allowing the background to tween with the foregound....

Constructive I hope...wish I could do half as good a job *)