Page 1 of 898 1231151101501 ... Last >>

Thread: Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM  

Images

Cool Latex and Rubber - Fetish Nurses, New BDSM

Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy brunette in latex HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020
    Video language: English

Hot slavegirl in black latex clothes, with sexy little ass and with small hot boobs plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs, tits and belly on the chair. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with beautiful body in the large house.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 33:12
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7620kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy brunette in latex HD 1080p

Images
    Shiny leggings!

I love shiny leggings! I am wondering if any of you like them too? These new leggings are so smooth! I love to wear them with other black fetish items, like my huge posture collar, black leather cuffs, and a black gag! I think it all looks very good together! Oh and of course super high heels! You can't wear shiny leggings without high heels!

Duration: 4:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14620kbps
    Audio: 290kbps

File size: 499.5 MB

Download Shiny leggings!

Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos Three Lady Latex Party

Release Year: 2019
    Studio: officeperils
    Cast: Belle Davis ,Enchantress Sahrye ,Elizabeth Andrews
    Genres: blonde, brunette, bondage, double chair tie, drool, multiple gags, ring gag, ball gag, mouth stuffing clear tape gag

Lizz and Mr. Big Boss gag both women at the same time before he adds ankle cuffs to their bondage. With both ladies secure, it's time for Lizz to join them and her arms are strapped together before her mouth is cleave gagged. Then the games begin as the women chase each other aroundthe room in their latex and bondage having a bit of a latex party in the process.

Duration: 19:19
    Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5532kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 809.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Three Lady Latex Party

Images
    Ivy Manor - Tales From The Manor

Mistress Isabella Sinclaire returns home after a long trip with her beautiful slaves Sarah and Jennifer, but there's no rest for the weary when Sarah breaks a cardinal rule and Mistress Sinclaire must leave again to train Sarah as a ponygirl. While she's away, a new submissive comes to call, mistaking Jennifer for the Mistress. Excited about the prospect of training her own slave, Jennifer takes the new girl through her paces.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:24:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

File size: 771.8 MB

Download Ivy Manor - Tales From The Manor

Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos Vibrated Maid Gets Her Bonus

Cast: Gigi Lynn, Elizabeth Andrews
    Genres: Latex Maid, Latex Catsuit, Ballgag, Rope Bondage, High Heels, Vibrator, Girl Girl

GiGi is hard at work tidying up the office in her tight latex maid's uniform, waist cincher and latex stockings. She's getting pretty tired of the dusting and what not and finally her efforts are rewarded as Mr Big Boss comes in with a ballgag. He gives her some gropes and rubs before organizing his items and finally taking out a long piece of rope and binding her elbows tightly behind her back. Moving down he binds her wrists next and then tops the upper body bondage off with the ballgag. Finally he hobbles her ankles off with a slight gap between them so she's still mobile and GiGi coo's with delight as her bondage grows tighter and more restrictive. With her all bound and gagged Mr Big Boss gets back to the business of his job and leaves poor GiGi to clean some more now with some extra obstacles. Elizabeth comes in decked out in her catsuit, red waist cincher and six inch heel and she sits down on her chair pointing out spots that GiGi has missed. Elizabeth has a purple massager that she apparently found in GiGi's locker. A bit more taunting from Elizabeth and she finally just bends GiGi over a stool rubbing her back with it since GiGi insists that its only for backrubs. Finally Elizabeth isn't going to have that and she finally puts it on her pussy giving her the pleasure that GiGi was hoping would come from the cleaning job she was doing earlier. GiGi's legs start to shake and she screams through the ballgag as Elizabeth continues to find her button over and over again. Finally with GiGi spent Elizabeth puts the massager down and comes back in to comfort GiGi in her post orgasmic blow.

Duration: 17:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4040kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 531.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Vibrated Maid Gets Her Bonus

Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos What She Likes About Bondage

Cast: Elizabeth Andrews
    Genres: Leather, Armbinder, Panel Ballgag, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Boots, Latex

Elizabeth got a custom request for a bit of a discussion/bondage video from a fan and she was only to happy to oblige. She takes off her leather jacket and is wearing a latex outfit with a keyhole top, tight skirt, and her knee high boots. She talks a bit about some of her gear and her Ledermeister Armbinder is pulled tightly onto her arms pulling them together. With the yoke of the armbinder strapped on to finish it's application David exits the frame and Lizz starts talking about the armbinder and why she loves it and how it feels and that sort of thing. David returns and grabs some of his straps binding her wrists together with one and taking another one and applying it around her waist. A final strap is added between her waist strap and her armbinder cinching it down. She describes how it feels and how confining it is to her arms. The next thing she was asked for was her thoughts on a tight hogtie that she is put in on the carpet in front of the desk. David finishes off the rope attaching her ankles to her arms and steps out of frame leaving Elizabeth to struggle a bit and discuss the tie. She wiggles around showing off the bondage and talking about where the ropes are and testing her hogtie out. She talks a bit about the dynamics of struggling and how certain things are harder than others to do when it comes to struggling. She eventually after struggling and talking a bit she starts talking about the gag she wants to wear. David takes a ball panel gag that was made by Devonshire and straps it tightly into her mouth fixing all the straps around her head to seal the ball into her mouth. With the ballgag fixed tightly in her mouth the talking ends and the struggling begins with Lizz moaning into the gag and rolling around and rocking back and forth by straining her hogtied body against the ropes.

Duration: 18:39
    Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5953kbps

File size: 839.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos What She Likes About Bondage

Images
    Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy hot girl in latex HD 1080p

Horny brunette with beautiful tits, with naked shaved pussy and with naked ass plus man with big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor and onthe table. He fucks her wet pussy, and hot ass with big dildo and white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl with sexy body in the large room.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 23:40
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7623kbps
    Audio: 146kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy hot girl in latex HD 1080p

Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos Crotch Rope Column Tie

Cast: Pepper Sterling
    Genres: Pantyhose, High Heels, Rope Bondage, Shiny Dress, Lots Of Rope, Standing Bondage, Microfoam, Mouth Packing

David is leading Pepper into a weird room where there's a rope hanging down from the ceiling. She's reluctant but goes along with it asking him what he has planned as he starts binding her wrists. Soon her elbows and wrists are joined tightly together before he brings out a red cloth shoving it into her mouth and using microfoam tape to tightly cleave gag her. With her gag in place a few more ropes are added to adorn her body pulling her arms tightly into her body at the waist and joining with a crotch rope before David pulls it tightly towards the ceiling eliciting some cries of discomfort from poor Pepper. Upper body ropes and ankle ropes finally are added bringing Pepper more and more from walking female to bound item. David gropes her a bit before stepping back to admire his handiwork and let her struggle a bit in her bondage. Eventually David comes back and adds some leg ropes building them into her crotch rope and then finally feeling that Pepper is bound and gagged enough. A bit of spanking and breast groping and David leaves Pepper to struggle on her own.

Duration: 16:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4073kbps

File size: 522.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Crotch Rope Column Tie

Images
    Joy of Pain

Can her firm and natural breasts, her shaved pussy and her beautifully round ass endure the extreme punishment

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:04:39
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1133kbps

File size: 600.1 MB

Download Joy of Pain

Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos Three Lady Latex Party

Cast: Belle Davis ,Enchantress Sahrye ,Elizabeth Andrews
    Genres: blonde, brunette, bondage, double chair tie, drool, multiple gags, ring gag, ball gag, mouth stuffing clear tape gag

Lizz and Mr. Big Boss gag both women at the same time before he adds ankle cuffs to their bondage. With both ladies secure, it's time for Lizz to join them and her arms are strapped together before her mouth is cleave gagged. Then the games begin as the women chase each other aroundthe room in their latex and bondage having a bit of a latex party in the process.

Duration: 19:19
    Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5532kbps

File size: 809.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Three Lady Latex Party

Images
    HD Bdsm Sex Videos Latex fun in the warehouse

Cast: Belle Davis, Elizabeth Andrews

It was a rainy workday that was making everyone unproductive. The Boss decided instead of Belle and I gossiping around the water cooler, we should meet him in the warehouse. I arrived earlier than Belle, so I was the first to be bound. I was wearing a very short black transparent halter dress, nude pantyhose, and super arch leather high heels. Mr. Big Boss started with my elbows and tied them tightly behind my back. Next, he shoved a huge ball gag in my mouth. He literally had to it between my teeth with the palm of his hand. My jaws ached from my mouth being pried open so wide. I started to drool almost instantaneously. Mr. Big Boss finished my arm bondage by tying my wrists together. With each move I made, my dress rode higher on my curvy thighs. The strappado that the Boss placed me in did not help my wardrobe malfunction. I struggled in my strappado, trying not to drool on myself. My dress was now at my waist, revealing that I wasn't wearing any panties under my pantyhose. I heard the click of high heels and noticed that Belle Davis had finally decided to join in on our rainy day fun. The Boss wasn't in the warehouse, so Belle took this time to taunt and tease me. I tried to move away from her sharp finger nails but I was limited in my mobility. Belle groped my breasts and ran her hands down my legs. I was afraid her long fingernails would pick my hosiery and if that happened she would have to pay. The Boss came into the warehouse and grabbed Belle by the arm. He bound her arms behind her back as I taunted her with drool strings. She tried to move away but the Boss had her in his control. Next, came her ballgag - a black and red one to coordinate with her red and black striped top and matching pencil skirt. I brought my face up to hers and she tried to move away. My ball gag had a dangerously long drool string attached and she didn't want anything to do with that. Belle soon found her self bound next to me in a strappado. We taunted each other and moved around in a circle trying to chase each other. Finally, with our arms straining behind us, we leaned on one another, trying to find comfort in our situation.

Duration: 13:13
    Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5292kbps

File size: 530.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Latex fun in the warehouse

Images
    Anastasia Pierce.

Shop owner Anastasia proposes to stay after hours to train new innocent employee Mary Jane and show her everything that the kinky fetish shop has to offer. They start in the clothing department where they play dress up before pleasuring each other with high heels! The training continues in the bdsm department where both girls will take turns administering predicaments on each other...

Duration: 1:32:32
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anastasia Pierce.

Images
    Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy hot girl in latex HD 1080p

Horny brunette with beautiful tits, with naked shaved pussy and with naked ass plus man with big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor and onthe table. He fucks her wet pussy, and hot ass with big dildo and white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for naked slavegirl with sexy body in the large room.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 23:40
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7623kbps
    Audio: 146kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for sexy hot girl in latex HD 1080p

Images
    The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3

The Dream Team, Part 2 stars the elegantly beautiful fetish legend Isabella Sinclaire as Mistress Isabella and there's never been a character so diabolical, bewitching, alluring and imaginative. Sinclaire has been described as one of the world's most sought-after dominas and she demonstrates why as she puts her slaves through their twisted paces to compete for the position of her personal favorite.

Duration: 1:21:00
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 608.9 MB

Download The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3

Images
    Sexualniy Bespredel

In the distant galaxy is a planet clitoris, which is ruled by the emperor Chlenus first. He sends his best agent to Earth to enhance sexual skills. Agent lucky. The first encounter between the world proved to be extremely successful. And then, like in a fairy tale, "The more, the better." Home agent is returned to the educated, with a lot of souvenirs, so even with a coarse thread sewn own vagina - the rage of earthlings ...

Format: avi
    Duration: 56:36
    Video: 512x384, DivX 3, 1110kbps
    Audio: 54kbps

File size: 486.8 MB

Download Sexualniy Bespredel

Page 1 of 898 1231151101501 ... Last >>