Thread: Unknown Model - Unknown Set1 (Sorry for lack of detail - anyone recognise her?)  

Images

Unknown Model - Unknown Set1 (Sorry for lack of detail - anyone recognise her?)

I've stumbled across some image sets which may or may not be complete but are also lacking any information to assist me in identifying the model/set/website.

I thought I might share them here and is anyone can provide any info, I'd much appreciate it.

I don't even know if the images are in the correct order!

- = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - X e r a p h a s - = - = - = - = - = - = - = - = -
    Former Board Admin at BNO & waiting for the day when Big Naturals Only can return.

2. Liked by 3 users: BlindG, Leacher, Umbra

Images

Re: Unknown Model - Unknown Set1 (Sorry for lack of detail - anyone recognise her?)

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphas View Post
    I've stumbled across some image sets which may or may not be complete but are also lacking any information to assist me in identifying the model/set/website.

I thought I might share them here and is anyone can provide any info, I'd much appreciate it.

I don't even know if the images are in the correct order!

1. The site is very well known ... ' Female Anatomy for Artists '

2. You're right, the set is very incomplete.

3. The model's name is Apolena

4. The set name is 'Apolena kneeling', released 2007-11-22, composed by 64 pictures.

You're welcome!