Thread: PlayboyPlus Cybergirls - Stefanie Knight - Quiet & Sexy - 48pics - 1920x1280  

Elite Prospect
    Images

PlayboyPlus Cybergirls - Stefanie Knight - Quiet & Sexy - 48pics - 1920x1280

Images

Cool PlayboyPlus Playboy - Stefanie Knight - Cybergirls, Quiet & Sexy - 1920px - 48X (07-03-2014)

Playboy - Stefanie Knight - Cybergirls, Quiet & Sexy - 1920px - 48X

Model: Stefanie Knight
    Set: Cybergirls, Quiet & Sexy
    Pictures: 48 hi-res pictures + 2 logos
    Resolution: 42 pics 1280x1920 & 6 pics 1920x1280
    Release Date: Friday March 7, 2014

Stefanie Knight is your Cybergirl of the Month for March 2014, and she’s hotter than hot in this set from photographer Holly Randall. With a Cybergirl of the Month shoot under her belt, Stefanie has finally made it, and she’s thoroughly enjoying everything that Playboy has to offer. “I’m a happy, positive person,” says Stefanie. “I wanted to be a Playboy model because I’m confident in my body and I want to show it off. When I was younger, all of my stuff had the Playboy bunny on it – so when I was old enough, Playboy was the first and only thing on my mind.” When we first saw Stefanie at an audition, our reaction was more or less the same – we couldn’t get this natural beauty in front of the camera fast enough.

“I’m a girly girl and a tomboy,” says Stefanie. “I’ll get all dolled up for a night out, but I’m just as comfortable sitting on the ground around a campfire. I’m definitely not afraid to get a little dirty.” With that in mind, she invited us out to a friend’s ranch in the Los Angeles foothills for an afternoon of feeding and petting the rescue animals – and then indoors for a long, hot shower. “Nothing looks better than a woman’s nude body,” she says. “When I auditioned for Playboy, they told me I was their best new find – so I knew I started something great with Playboy. My goals are to become a Playmate, then Playmate of the Year, and to travel the world.” With her beautiful body and open-minded Canadian disposition, we think it’s safe to say that Stefanie’s star is on the rise – so sit back, relax and get to know this sexy Cybergirl of the Month, only on Playboy Plus.

Download all images with VG-Ripper:

VG-Ripper

This picture set can also be downloaded @ mirrorcreator.

-.Rar Archive
    - 65,2 MB

Password is
    alonsospeed

https://mir.cr/1HAK4P6K

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!

Images

PlayboyPlus Re: Playboy - Stefanie Knight - Cybergirls, Quiet & Sexy - 1920px - 48X (07-03-2014)

So unbelievably sexy!

4. Liked by 1 user: jstlkng88