Claudia Mac, Erik Everhard, Ed Junior, Mike Angelo, John

VideoQuality: HD
    VideoHeight: 720p
    Video Format: MPEG-4
    Video Size: 1.99 GB
    Duration: 01:00:20

https://filejoker.net/0l7tru70y1pb

Images

Clea Gaultier (Clea Gaultier, top model interracial anal / 13.10.17.)

Clea Gaultier (Clea Gaultier, top model interracial anal / 13.10.17.)

Clea Gaultier takes great pleasure in interracial sex and in Private's Art Studio, she gets just what she is looking for! Nude model Sensi gives up his huge black dick to this perky tattooed beauty, she wraps her lips around it, giving her man a deep throat filled blowjob, getting him hard for what is to come. Then, she bends over to take him deep inside her tight pussy and ass, screaming as he stretches out both holes. After some hardcore anal this babe enjoys an ATM facial, going 69 to take his cum all over her face.

Actors: Clea Gaultier

Video Size: 512 MB
    Duration: 00:27:16

https://filejoker.net/8y8sqgle9xu2

Images

Dahlia Sky (Hot Blonde Interracial Anal / 30.09.2016)

Dahlia Sky (Hot Blonde Interracial Anal / 30.09.2016)

Edgy blonde, Dahlia Sky, shows off her amazing body, pulling at her skirt in ecstasy, ultimately stripping down to her rhinestone buttplug. After teasing the camera, Dahlia is more than ready for some intense interracial action. She is anally penetrated in multiple positions, and also performs several ATM's. This is one heated gonzo interracial scene you won't want to miss.
    Read less

Actors: Dahlia Sky

VideoQuality: Full HD
    VideoHeight: 1080p
    Video Size: 1.68 GB
    Duration: 00:34:11

https://filejoker.net/so1prrs9ejlf

Images

Dahlia Sky

Dahlia Sky

Meet Dahlia Sky, swim instructor. Dahlia's been teaching swim classes for a few years now, and she loves all her students. Even the ones who tend to be tough to handle...hard to control. From time to time she deals with unruly students, and this particular class has always been a handful. Just look at them! You'd never guess they'd be swimmers, and rightly so. In fact, almost all of them hate to swim. Why are they there? Well, as one of the students put it, "takes a snow bunny in the pool to get the niggahs in!" Sure enough, it doesn't take too long before our Homies have Dahlia out of the pool for another round of sucking BBC! The boys are just as hot for teacher as teacher is for the boys! It's a baker's dozen for Dahlia, who works each dick with her mouth as though it were her pink, tight cunt...until all 13 unload their massive cocks all over her pretty face!!

Actors: Dahlia Sky

Video Size: 2.27 GB
    Duration: 00:32:03

https://filejoker.net/7ew40dszapvx

Images

Daizy Cooper (Prissy Nubian Princess Gets Wet)

Daizy Cooper (Prissy Nubian Princess Gets Wet)

Daizy Cooper is a prissy black valley girl who does whatever the fuck she wants! Her parents pay good money for an olympic champion to give her swimming lessons, but all she does is paint her toenails the whole damn time. Her instructor was getting pissed. It was time for Daizy to get wet, and of course she misinterpreted that as well. Right after coach said that she flashed her clean ebony pussy to him and he was beyond shocked! Coach figured they would have to make good use of their time somehow, so he decided to flash his cock right back at Daizy! Her eyes widened and she was finally interested in something! She put her mouth on it and began to suck. They began to rough fuck each other poolside, and coach was really enjoying penetrating his first ever dark skinned girl. The sex was so good that it did make Daizy end up swimming! Swimming in a face full of cum that is

Actors: Daizy Cooper

Video Size: 1.89 GB
    Duration: 00:22:21

https://filejoker.net/tdkp6iulc7qw

Images

Daizy Cooper

Daizy Cooper

Daizy Cooper is a self-proclaimed "nerd". She loves reading, she's a gamer, and she loves anything to do with science! And it's a big day in America! A total eclipse of the sun!! Daizy has her whole day planned: she's invited a white boy she's crushing on, and they're going to put on the special glasses and enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience. But there's a problem. Her "friend" doesn't care about anything...beyond Daizy's ebony, nineteen-year-old cunt. He's wanted to pound it out since he first met Daizy, and let's face it...when she's not geeking out over things like a solar eclipse, Daizy is masturbating to getting dicked-down by white boys. Today's white boy is packing some serious meat -- almost 11 inches worth -- and he's not even going to wait to get inside the house! Daizy's on her knees in the front yard, her mouth stuffed. It doesn't take long to get Daizy back to her room, where she'll lick ass for the very first time ever! Then get pounded into orgasm after orgasm! And don't think that once he nuts, white boy is finished. With jizz still dripping from Daizy's face (and his huge slab of meat), white boy goes right into another long fuck session. So much for an eclipse!!

Actors: Daizy Cooper

Video Size: 1.03 GB
    Duration: 00:32:11

https://filejoker.net/wqdrhc1jzt36

Images

Daizy Cooper, Noemie Bilas

Daizy Cooper, Noemie Bilas

Millennials Noemie Bilas and Daizy Cooper are "besties". "BFF's." They do everything together. Whether it's going to school or going shopping or heading to parties or having sex...they're doing it together! Today they decided to do something out of the norm. "Oh my god! Is that a dirty book store?" Daizy squealed, as they were walking by the place. Soon they're browsing and giggling at all the "crazy DVD's" and their silly titles. It doesn't take long for the clerk to ask what they're looking for. "What's a gloryhole?" Noemie asks, holding up one of the DVD's. You know what happens next: our friendly clerk leads them to booth #7 -- where it all goes down -- and in less time than both girls can eat each other's assholes, there's a thick, white cock protruding through one of the holes. Both squeal and giggle in delight as they suck away. "I'm wanna fuck it!" Daizy exclaims. Noemie one-ups her: "I want it in my ass!" After Daizy cleans the cock after Noemie pulls it out of her ass, both girls finish all over their cute, ebony faces. With a stranger's load dripping off their faces, it's time to go shopping!

Actors: Daizy Cooper, Noemie Bilas

Video Size: 796.1 MB
    Duration: 00:24:20

https://filejoker.net/on0z865j6f70

Images

Dakota Skye - Dakota Is The Anal Warrior

Dakota Skye - Dakota Is The Anal Warrior

Actors: Dakota Skye

Video Size: 1.86 GB
    Duration: 00:25:44

https://filejoker.net/0vchlbiotc3n

Images

Darlene - Fuck My Black Ass

Darlene - Fuck My Black Ass

Actors: Darlene

Video Size: 1.21 GB
    Duration: 00:24:48

https://filejoker.net/igxyym62igrs

Images

Edyn Blair

Edyn Blair

Edyn Blair wants a baby. Very badly. And she'd like to be inseminated by a black man. You may remember the first time you met Edyn over at Gloryhole's sister site, Blacks On Blondes. If you haven't seen that scene, check it out! Edyn's still without child, but that might change after today. Edyn's heard about "Gholes" before, but she always thought they were a thing of urban legend. We not only do we bring her to an adult store with a fully-functioning arcade section, but today the arced is "very cruisy"!! What's that mean? Not one, but two oversized black dongs drop about a gallon of baby batter into her fertile, ovulating womb. After this is all said and done, I think the best way to describe Edyn is with this two word phrase: knocked-up!

Actors: Edyn Blair

Video Size: 661.8 MB
    Duration: 00:20:19

https://filejoker.net/pwbw85u7rsa1

Images

Elsa Jean (Pretty Theft)

Elsa Jean (Pretty Theft)

Lonely bachelor Nate Turner can't believe his eyes when he sees Elsa Jean hiding under his bed. Scattered across the duvet are naked photos of him, and he realizes that she's been pleasuring her tight pussy to them! But Nate has never seen the petite blonde before in his life. When he demands an explanation, she starts sobbing and blames an unrequited crush. The black stud almost believes her, until he spots his ex-fiancée's diamond ring on Elsa's finger! Turns out, this sex kitten is actually a cat burglar. But Nate strikes a deal with the naughty Elsa, if she gives his BBC a sloppy blowjob, he'll offer her greater riches than the family jewels!

Actors: Elsa Jean

Video Size: 1.53 GB
    Duration: 00:36:01

https://filejoker.net/dbfkul7sai53

Images

Emma Hix (Curiosity and BBC / 26.11.2017)

Emma Hix (Curiosity and BBC / 26.11.2017)

Actors: Emma Hix

Video Size: 4.01 GB
    Duration: 00:46:16

https://filejoker.net/y1u89t2zl12q

Images

Emmas Secret Life - BBC Anal Training Pt. 2

Emmas Secret Life - BBC Anal Training Pt. 2

This is a custom clip and I can make one for you too! Just email me at emmasecretmln@yahoo.com or send me a PM) I think for the most part I am going to leave it up to you, however I think you should suck his cock to start and get him hard. Then spread your ass wide open and tell him to train your ass to be a BBC anal whore. Always be spreading your ass with both hands during the video with plenty of dirty talk from both of you. I want to see some atm and a cum swallow. Also have him do lots of pullouts with you spreading your ass for hopefully a nice ass gape. You on your side, stove pipe and cowgirl would be nice to see. Thank you and have fun!

Video Size: 842.3 MB
    Duration: 00:16:17

https://filejoker.net/axrotiwsf9ns

Images

Emmas Secret Life - BBC Cuckold creampie - HD

Emmas Secret Life - BBC Cuckold creampie - HD

This is a custom clip and I can make one for you too! Just email me at emmasecretmln@yahoo.com or send me a PM) The basic premise being that you'd been unhappy with my performance in bed (but never told me) so when I mentioned having a BBC cuckold fantasy, you jumped at the chance. We arrange it and when the black stud arrives you tell me to sit in the chair and watch. You spend the time sucking and fucking him, the whole time telling me how much bigger his cock is than my little white dick, how much better he fucks, how there's no way you can go back to my little dick now e.t.c. You tell me that you're glad I'm jerking off to you fucking him because now that you know what you've been missing, you're only going to fuck black guys from now on. While he's fucking you, you tell the black stud that you want him to knock you up. The ultimate ending for me would be a creampie with you telling me to lick you clean

Video Size: 505.6 MB
    Duration: 00:14:50

https://filejoker.net/wz24gdg3anzg

Images

Emmas Secret Life - BBC DP me to pay my boyfriends debt - HD

Emmas Secret Life - BBC DP me to pay my boyfriends debt - HD

This is a custom clip and I can make one for you too! Just email me at emmasecretmln@yahoo.com or send me a PM) My boyfriend still has not been able to pay his debt so I meet up with the guys he owes hoping to just give them blowjobs to buy him more time. I start sucking them but they want more this time and I know I have to do it! I climb up on one of the BBC and let him fuck me, then he grabs and spreads my ass wide open and tells his friend to stick his big black dick in my white ass. It hurts so bad and tell them to stop, but they just keep telling me I need to pay the debt. Their cocks are so big and fill me up so much that I start to really enjoy it and I tell them I love their big black cocks. We switch to one BBC fucking my ass while the other fucks my face and I tell them that I want to do this even if their is no more debt to pay. I now want to be a whore for their big black cocks. We finish with a big cumshot on my stomach and I scoop up the cum and eat it while I suck the last few drops out of his dick as I love the taste of my ass juices.

Video Size: 510 MB
    Duration: 00:14:57

https://filejoker.net/tbfisiiji6yo