Thread: Ashlee Simpson  

•  

Ashlee Simpson

Date of Birth
    3 October 1984, Waco, Texas, USA

Height
    5' 4?" (1.64 m)

Mini Biography
    Ashlee started dancing at the age of 4 and by the time she was 11 enjoyed the status of being the youngest person ever admitted to the prestigious School of American Ballet. By 14, She was dancing professionally on the road with her older sister, singing sensation Jessica Simpson. She has spent the past three years on tour supporting her sibling and garnering her own fan-base. She appears on the big screen this February in the film The Hot Chick (2002) alongside Rob Schneider. She already has television appearances under her belt including a guest-starring role on "Malcolm in the Middle" (2000). She has also appeared alongside her sister on "Saved by the Bell: The New Class" (1993), "The Rosie O'Donnell Show" (1996), "The View" (1997), "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" (1992) and a Disney Christmas show and concert special. Ashlee is in the process of signing her own recording deal and has been talking to MTV about doing her own show. She has also been training with renowned acting coach Janet Alhanti. Currently living in Los Angeles, Ashlee enjoys spending her free time vintage shopping, writing and recording music and hanging out with friends. Her most recent work includes two well-received CDs, "Autobiography" and "I Am Me".

minorthreat
      Quote Originally Posted by Lip_tagger
      That did it for me too. It was hilarious, but just made her look like such a tool.
      What happened?

Images

Ashlee Simpson Looking for an Average Joe

By the "Associated Press"

[[NEW YORK - Ashlee Simpson may have followed sister Jessica's lead by launching a singing career, but she's not interested in mirroring her romantic life by linking up with a famous guy.

"If you fall in love with somebody, you fall in love with somebody, but I would really like to not like a celebrity," she said with a laugh in a recent interview with The Associated Press.

Of course, Jessica Simpson is married to fellow singer Nick Lachey. The pair has been under a microscope since their MTV reality show "Newlyweds" made them A-list stars. It has recently been reported that they have broken up; publicists for the pair have denied it.

Like her sister, Simpson also has had a celebrity romance _ though not as high profile. She dated fellow singer Ryan Cabrera, and also like her sister, had her relationship chronicled on an MTV reality show last year.

"It's definitely interesting when your relationship is in a magazine and people know about it and how I had this reality show and people knew what was going on in my relationship," she said.

The pair have since split, though she is still friends with Cabrera and calls him a "great guy."

But an average Joe seems to have a better shot with Simpson these days.

"I think it would definitely be easier. I'm not looking for an actor, I'm not looking for a musician!"

Simpson's latest album, "I Am Me," was released last month.]]

So hey if you still like her, give it a shot! lol ^O^

Images
      i would still/also like to know what happened =)

Images
      LOL mother of god, a nose you could open up a ski resort on.

XxAshley

Elite Prospect
      Images

mrpink
      Quote Originally Posted by tws
      i would still/also like to know what happened =)
      https://www.stereogum.com/archives/002051.html

Images
      She is hot.

Images
      Quote Originally Posted by mrpink
      https://www.stereogum.com/archives/002051.html
      Well that surely is very dumb. But hey, people do shit when they get drunk, so i don't see this as a reason to not like her.

AkrepMafia
      wwooow good

mineral801
      what an ugly bitch.. thanks though

Elite Prospect
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by mineral801
      what an ugly bitch.. thanks though
      I don't know...i'm more of mineral801's mind, but she's got a great face...but the voice? the attitude? the family? :N ugh, she's more of a little sister than a babe...certainly belongs in non-nudes, but if she did do a nude, man, I'd be all for her!

seattledrinksbeer
      man her eyes look HUGE in that 2nd pic.

Elite Prospect
      Images

Pistol1111
      Awesome qqww thats exactly what I was just about to request, I saw the magazine today and knew someone at RiP would have it!! She looks sooo much better as a blond, and i'll tell ya, shes got a pretty hot bodyy

Images
      wow I just watched the video. This moron is dumber than her sister. Didnt have much, but now Ive now lost A LOT of interest in her.

Page 8 of 33 << First ... 67891018 ... Last >>