Page 4 of 494 << First ... 234561454104 ... Last >>

Thread: BBC, Big Black Dick!!! Black Payback!  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Julie Kay

Julie Kay

Description:
    Theres been A LOT of change going on in Lil D's life recently. He's moved towns. He's switched schools. He's joined the basketball team. And biggest of all, his mom got remarried. So D has a new stepfather...AND a new step sister named Julie. But not just any stepsister...

D's stepsister is FINE AF. Her face...her skin...her ass...her titties...he can barely contain himself around her!

Every time she looks at him or speaks to him, his tongue stops working and his mind goes to some far away place filled with nasty activities....

Its starting to really get bad. His games have been off recently. He can't concentrate on his homework. He knows he shouldn't have these thoughts. They're so wrong. Him and Julie...they're family. But he can't help himself. All he can think about is what her titties taste like...what her pussy feels like....

Those thoughts are in his brain when he gets home from school and he see's his sister looking sexy as always. What D doesn't know is that his behavior the last couple weeks has been pretty obvious. He doesn't know his new stepsister well, but Julie isn't the type to beat around the bush. She's VERY direct. And also...very horny. So when she see's D acting like a lovestruck school boy yet again...she knows it's time to break him out of this mindset...especially since their parent's aren't going to be home for several hours....

"You've been acting weird for a while. What's wrong?" Julie asks as she sits VERY close to her stepbrother. She hears his breath quicken. She knows there's a stirring in his pants. She's about to make her little brother grow up VERY quickly.
    Genre: Straight, Black, Gagging, Deep Throat, Gonzo

MediaInfo
    VideoFormat: MPEG-4
    Duration: 00:34:58
    Video Size: 409.9 MB
    Extension: mp4
    Resolution: 854x480 (16:9)
    Frame Rate: 29.970 fps
    Format: AVC

Download file Filejoker
    https://filejoker.net/b75wclu0bxzj

Elite Prospect
    Images

Juulz Gotti aka Julz Gotti

Juulz Gotti aka Julz Gotti

Description:
    Its Halloween season. A season filled with goblins and ghouls and things that go bump in the night. A scary time indeed...

These things normally scare little kids. But for high school students like Juulz Gotti, Halloween means something else: COSTUME PARTIES!!! But not your typical witch or warlock costume, oh no. Girls like Juulz like to dress up like SLUTS for Halloween!

After all the girl with the sluttiest costume usually gets the most attention. Which means her name will be on the lips of EVERYBODY at school for weeks! Its the type of attention Juulz likes!

Which is why shes wearing the skimpiest, sluttiest school girl costume imagineable to one of the basketball players Halloween party! Its scary how much shes revealing!

Theres only one problem tho. You see...Juulz tried to be fashionably late...and her phone died...so she didnt know that the cops have already shut down the party after the neighbors complained. So Juulz is heading to basically an empty house. Well....almost empty.

Juulz may be the only teenager there. But theres a grown man there. And he happens to be a police officer. And this police officer is VERY interested in why a little 18 year old high school student is half naked at an empty house with bottles of booze laying around. So this police officer is going to do his job and...investigate.
    Genre: Gonzo, Deep Throat, Teen, Gagging, Interracial, Rimming, Slap, Straight, Big Ass, Spit

MediaInfo
    Duration: 00:32:37
    Video Size: 382.3 MB

Download file Filejoker
    https://filejoker.net/4ezyf4efagi3

Elite Prospect
    Images

Katie Diamonds

Katie Diamonds

Description:
    Katie has a good job, great friends and a loving family. From the outside looking in, her life looks pretty good. But that's because Katie has been fighting to keep her darkest thoughts beneath a veil of secrecy. She has been trying. Trying so hard to have a normal life, and push the unpleasant images that invade her mind at night aside. But the nightmares...they are becoming too much to handle.

Almost every night, no matter what she does or what she takes, Katie sees him. The masked man. And every night Katie feels him. She feels him violating her. Defiling her.

Whenever she wakes up from these disgusting dreams, she is always covered in sweat...and her pussy...her pussy is so, so wet. Dripping wet. So sticky and slick...probably from the nightmares. No way she actually enjoys the horrible things she experiences in these dreams.

Last night she had another one. And she tried to push it out of her head all morning because she had errands to run. But she couldn't. This NEEDED to be dealt with RIGHT NOW. The problem was way, way too big!

Fortunately Katie knows a good psychiatrist. Dr. Richards has always been very friendly with Katie. From the moment he met her he offered her discounted therapy rates. It seemed as though Katie had something that really drew him in...something that really drove him wild...

Once she told Dr. Richards she needed to see him, he was able to clear his schedule and see her immediately. You see....Dr. Richards had been expecting Katie to call him sooner or later. That was his plan. After all, he had been giving Katie suggestions for months...seeing her when she was in dreamland...and leaving Katie to believe that what had happened...was just a dream. A NIGHTMARE.

Of course Katie has no idea about all of this. But Dr. Richards believes that, after all these long weeks with Katie behind the scenes, under the cover of darkness...it was time to bring their special relationship to light.
    Genre: blonde, doggy style, blowjob, cowgirl, creampie, interracial, natural tits

MediaInfo
    Duration: 00:43:21
    Video Size: 1.13 GB
    Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9)
    Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

Download file Filejoker
    https://filejoker.net/8t2yla190epw

Elite Prospect
    Images

Krystal Kash - An Ordinary Day Until It'S Not

Krystal Kash - An Ordinary Day Until It'S Not

Description: Just another day. Just like any other. Wake up. Shower. Go to class. Go to work. Go home. It's a routine. Familiar. Comforting. Typical. Ordinary. Until it's not.
    Genre: Interracial, Deep Throat, Slapping, Gagging, Gonzo, Big Ass, Blonde, Rimming, Hardcore, Blowjob, Creampie

MediaInfo
    Duration: 00:52:45
    Video Size: 1.91 GB
    Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9)
    Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download file Filejoker
    https://filejoker.net/dq7t89qeo82j
    https://filejoker.net/dr6y4z0rp4y2

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lee Madison

Lee Madison

Description:
    WARNING! THIS UPDATE CONTAINS STRONG RACIALLY CHARGED LANGUAGE THAT MAY BE PROBLEMATIC FOR SOME. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY SUCH MATERIAL, PLEASE DO NOT WATCH.

It's so hard being a beautiful white woman. Especially in THIS neighborhood. I can barely do anything without THESE PEOPLE watching my every fucking move.

I can just see them undressing me with their nasty yellow eyes....trying to see past my bikini...trying to get a glimpse of my ? big soft natural 38E tits. Disgusting savages.

This one spook thinks I don't see him following me. How could I not see him leaping and swinging after me? Hear his big heavy feet stomping behind him. His heavy breathing....I think he's in heat!

Well you know what? I'm going to let him follow me. Let him lick his thick lips as he fantasizes about rubbing those rough hands all over my soft white body.

And right when he thinks he's going to get some...I'm going to speak my mind. I'm going to let him exactly what he is and what his place in the world is. Who the hell does he think he is thinking I'll give any part of myself to him? He's going to sit there and watch...and fantasize about what he can't have. Because I'm a goddess and he's a nasty...dirty...filthy...N
    Genre: Gonzo, Big Tits, Gagging, Slap, Oral, Deep Throat, Spit, Interracial

MediaInfo
    Duration: 00:34:13
    Video Size: 401.1 MB

Download file Filejoker
    https://filejoker.net/172ml6dlwscb

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lydia Black - Escaped Psycho Meets Psycho Fan's Asshole

Lydia Black - Escaped Psycho Meets Psycho Fan's Asshole

Description:
    They're still looking for me. Trying to catch me. Trying to stop me. After all the things I've done. But they don't understand. I've made them all better. Ask the last sweet girl. I made her 1st time special. But I'm not done yet. Oh no. I have more joy to spread. More holes to breed.

When I was locked away....they put "medicine" in my food. Stuff that quelled my urges. But since I've been out, no more medicine. The urges are back. ALL of them.

And so is my memory. That was another side effect that is vanishing. Something else those "doctors" tried to "treat". You cannot treat fate! Because now I am starting to remember...pictures...an address...an address where there will be holes to fill. A VERY special hole.

A daughter? A wife? I don't care. All I care about are her holes. And filling each and every one of them.
    Genre: Deepthroad, Rimming, IR, Hardcore, Creampie, Gagging, Anal, Slapping

MediaInfo
    Duration: 00:54:06
    Video Size: 1.95 GB

Download file Filejoker
    https://filejoker.net/oxoq7tbk29ac
    https://filejoker.net/6t428x8n2ly6

Elite Prospect
    Images

Melody Parker

Melody Parker

Description:
    Little Melody is home alone...her mommy and daddy and her big sister are all out shopping so all Melody has is her little teddy bear. She's a little lonely...and a little scared. She's been having a lot of nightmares lately about scary monsters.

So when she hears a loud noise, she gets really scared and clutches her teddy bear really tight. What if it's one of the monsters who's going to take her away and make her do bad things?

Melody opens the door hesitantly but she's quickly relieved. It's her sisters boyfriend, Branden! Branden isn't a scary monster! He's a really nice boy. He even Brings her candy!

Branden is there looking for Emily, Melody's sister. But when he sees Melody...this cute little girl...dressed in little panties...clutching her teddy bear...dripping in innocence...he forgets all about Emily. Melody has MUCH more to offer...

Why? Because Branden has a problem. He has an addiction. And his addiction. Tender.. innocent...angelic young girls. The entire time he's been dating Emily...he's been watching her little sister Melody. Watching her play with her dolls. Sneaking glances at her in her panties...imagining how he's going to hurt her...violate her...turn the melodies that she sings into screams....

And now...here she is...all alone...trusting...innocent. Branden offers her some candy. he watches little Melody's eyes light up as she takes the lollipops, unwrap one, and put it in her mouth. A stirring begins in Branden's pants as he thinks of his big hard black cock in place of the lollipop....

Soon enough. With the lollipop, Branden knows that he's hooked her. He begins the conversation. "Come over here and chill with me for a second." Now it's time to unwrap this little present....
    Genre: Gagging, Facial, Interracial, Teen, Straight, Deep Throat, Gonzo, Rimming, Slap

MediaInfo
    Duration: 00:39:12
    Video Size: 459.5 MB

Download file Filejoker
    https://filejoker.net/68y4py23pca9

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mi Ha Doan

Mi Ha Doan

Description:
    When you work a security job, it's always hit or miss. It could be exciting and fun or the worst job in the world. Working for the rappers? That's definitely fun. Plenty of girls to look at (and more), good music, plenty of tree...it's lit.

The worst jobs? Definitely the politicians. Always so concerned about they fuckin image. No drinking, stay off your phone, wear a suit, all these fuckin rules. I don't like fuckin rules.

I'm workin for this crazy rich Asian politician whose over here in the States for a lil bit. He's an asshole. I know he talkin shit about me to his lil crew. He lucky I don't speak Vietnamese. But since he's always in meetings and stuff, he's not even the worst part.

That honor belongs to his fuckin daughter. She's a fuckin spoiled little stuck up little bitch. She be looking at me like I'm gum beneath her shoe. Every time she do open her rich little mouth, its to order me to do something like I'm a damn slave. Get my laundry? Wash my car? And when I told her ass that all that wasn't in my job description, this little bitch told me that "Your job is to do what I tell you to do." Fuck that. Fuck this. Fuck that bitch.

My job is to keep this girl safe but I'm done with all that. I think its about time this little bitch learned the proper way to treat people.
    Genre: Spit, Interracial, Gonzo, Straight, Rimming, Slap, Deep Throat, Gagging

MediaInfo
    Duration: 00:48:08
    Video Size: 2.8 GB

Download file Filejoker
    https://filejoker.net/c1acopqla9xz
    https://filejoker.net/7vvnkyojq47c

Elite Prospect
    Images

Sandra Luberc

Sandra Luberc

Description:
    Sandra has NOT been having a good day.
    She hasn't been having a good week, actually. You see, Sandra scheduled a vacation to the United States while flights were cheap. She probably would have been better off at home. The first 3 days she was there, it rained. And once it stopped raining, most everything she wanted to do and everywhere she wanted to go is closed. And while she was walking around, finding out everything was closed, she lost her wallet. With all her IDS and all her credit cards. Not a good day at all.
    But as she was panicking in her room, she got a call from the front desk. Someone had found her wallet, saw the hotel key card in it and came to the hotel to drop it off! And they were heading up to her room now!
    Sandra, naturally, is elated! Her vacation is saved! A huge weight has lifted off her! Smiling, Sandra opens the door to see her savior, a large, African American man.
    Now she had heard all sorts of things about Americans and the things going on in America .... violence, riots, crime .... But this particular American had come across town to return her wallet when he didn't have to. He was definitely going to get a reward from her!
    Genre: 1 On 1, Cumshot, Blowjob, Interracial, Hardcore, All Sex, Anal

MediaInfo
    Duration: 00:33:37
    Video Size: 1.22 GB

Download file Filejoker
    https://filejoker.net/06ndmyle7t3v

Elite Prospect
    Images

Sofia Moon

Sofia Moon

Description:
    Tests...papers..projects...those are all the things that Sofia has to keep up with during her senior year of high school. And with college right around the corner, Sofia definitely cannot afford to mess up! Her daddy would be sooooo mad!

But there IS a lot going on. Thats why Sofia has a ton of books for her classes. Textbooks and study aids to ensure she passes her classes. Recently though, Sofia started...developing. Her breasts grew from A CUPS TO DOUBLE Ds.

Carrying around all this new extra weight with her boobs has been kind of frustrating for Sofia. Shes a little girl so this new weight and all her books are a LOT for Sofia to endure.

Recently, Sofia has started leaving some of her books in her locker and only carrying the ones she needs. Thats been a great help to her back. But today...today she fucked up. After lunch, Sofia left her English book ik her locker, planning to pick it up after school. But her chemistry test distracter her, some senior boys trying to grab her boobs annoyed her...and Sofia FORGOT her book. The book she REALLY needs to study for her midterm exam. School is closed so she cant get the book from her locker. And if she fails that exam...then she fails the class and wont get into college and wont be a success and her dad will be mad and-all sorts of thoughts run through her head as Sofia starts to PANIC.

But then...she remembers. Branden! Her classmate! Hes the only boy who doesnt always ask to see her boobs in class. Yeah hes a little weird...hes in some theatre club at school and likes to pretend hes a character actor so hes been wearing a weird mask everywhere, but hes smart. And she knows that he has the book! He will definitely help her!

What Sofia doesnt know...is that Branden is a sick pervert. She may not have SEEN him looking at her boobs like all the other boys...but he has been. Hes been thinking about doing all sorts of nasty things to Sofia's little mouth. And he fancies himself a character actor...so hes going to REALLY show Sofia the character of the villain hes portraying in this school play.

All these thoughts are going through his head when knocks on her door. As Sofia answers, his eyes immediately go to her chest. If she doesnt want a D on this exam...shes gonna give him those Double Ds...and more....
    Genre: Spit, Teen, Big Tits, Gagging, Slap, Oral, Gonzo, Deep Throat, Interracial, Rimming

MediaInfo
    Duration: 00:38:58
    Video Size: 457 MB

Download file Filejoker
    https://filejoker.net/pb001fd96bex

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Nina Kayy - Fed Up Nice Guy Gets His REVENGE & DESTROYS Mean Bitch's Pussy

Description: Nina Kayy is excited! She's about to meet up with Dante, a tall, muscular football player with a big black dick! She's dressed up very cute, in an outfit that makes her ass and tits look great. Her pussy is getting wet just thinking about Dante! While she waits, she's talking to her girl about this pathetic, weak, small dicked LOSER that she's using for his money. This loser has no game, no charm, he's TOO NICE and weak and awkward. Nina laughs about him being so pathetic until she hears a knock at the door. Dante! When she opens the door tho...its not Dante. It's that loser with another gift for Nina. Normally Nina would appreciate it, but Dante is on his way, so she tries rushing the loser out. But this weakling wants to talk and starts whining about his feelings, and that pisses Nina OFF! So she snaps. She yells and him, cursing him out, calls him weak and makes fun of his little dick! Who does he think he is? Nina runs this! Nina goes to usher him out...but then,,,HE GRABS HER BY THE NECK and pushes her down. He's fed up and not gonna take it anymore, but he is going to take her pussy. He pulls down his pants and whips out an 11 inch MONSTER COCK! Nina is SHOCKED! She had no idea he was packing all this meat! As she stammers for words he SHOVES THE MONSTER COCK IN HER MOUTH! Choking and Gagging, Nina is forced to satisfy the pissed off stud, who goes from her mouth DEEP into her pussy. In and out, the stud destroys Nina's pussy, punishing her with MONSTER COCK and making her orgasm multiple times! After a long fuck session, he empties his long fat balls in her face! Nina has forgotten all about Dante! Because the guy who she thought was a loser, just showed he's a real man...and REAL MEN WITH BIG DICKS are EXACTLY what Nina needs!
    Genre: Gagging, Nerds Revenge, Titty Fucking, Female Orgasms, Pawg, Verbal Humiliation, Bbc, Ass Eating

MediaInfo
    Duration: 00:43:54
    Video Size: 2.64 GB

Download file Filejoker
    https://filejoker.net/06qb2w7cvmby
    https://filejoker.net/5ycf7gnw5u50

Elite Prospect
    Images
    Layla Price - Throat Training With BBC Always Gets A Little Messy 2019

Genre: DickDrainers XXX, Clips4Sale, DickDrainers, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Interracial, Messy, Rimming, Rough Face Fucking

MediaInfo:
    Duration: 00:31:09
    Video Size: 389 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 FPS
    Format: AAC LC

Download file Filejoker:
    https://filejoker.net/gjfk4t6rvwn3

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mandy Muse - Assfucked Army Girl Gets The Training She Desperately Needs! 2019

Mandy Muse - Assfucked Army Girl Gets The Training She Desperately Needs! 2019

Genre: DickDrainers XXX, Clips4Sale, DickDrainers, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Interracial, Messy, Rimming, Rough Face Fucking

MediaInfo:
    Duration: 00:46:57
    Video Size: 524 MB
    Frame Rate: 25.000 FPS

Download file Filejoker:
    https://filejoker.net/4adpht1g2wfw

Elite Prospect
    Images

Aaliyah - 2 Black Brothers Serve Plates Of BLACK ASS & BBC To The Girlfriend! 2019

Aaliyah - 2 Black Brothers Serve Plates Of BLACK ASS & BBC To The Girlfriend! 2019

MediaInfo:
    Duration: 00:36:10
    Video Size: 543 MB
    Frame Rate: 29.970 FPS

Download file Filejoker:
    https://filejoker.net/xruhzpeiueq3

Elite Prospect
    Images

Ms. Natural - Natural's Endless Deepthroat! 2019

Ms. Natural - Natural's Endless Deepthroat! 2019

MediaInfo:
    Duration: 00:41:43
    Video Size: 550 MB
    Frame Rate: 30.000 FPS

Download file Filejoker:
    https://filejoker.net/3pgcc72jf99b

Page 4 of 494 << First ... 234561454104 ... Last >>