Thread: [Question] Canon age different from drawn age  

Images

[Question] Canon age different from drawn age

Hi there. I’ve got a few very awesome pictures drawn by the very talented Zel-Sama of girls from various anime series as well as his own “Yukino Memories” project. The potential problem is, some of the girls are canonically under the allowed age on this forum. The way he’s drawn them leaves no doubt that he’s portraying them as over 13 (probably closer to 18 in most cases), but I wanted to be sure how the moderators would rule on them before going through the effort of posting probably close to 40 images.

Here’s just one as an example. The character pictured is Dawn/Hikari from Pokémon; I believe she is either 11 or 12 canonically. I have a nude version of this image, but I’m definitely not going to post that until my question’s been answered 😄

Images

Re: [Question] Canon age different from drawn age

Almost two weeks and no replies?...Ouch.

Images

I'm not a mod for this section however you would be wise to not post any such content until knowing an answer from site management

Perhaps PM to Zarathos your question ?

When we see our uniqueness as a virtue, only then do we find peace....

Images

If the drawing looks underage, then no you would not be able to post it here, nude or otherwise. Nor is loli looking characters allowed.

Canonical age doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, because artists will draw characters to look older. Pokemon lewds and Disney Princess lewds are very popular. But artists don't usually make them look like kids. Most of the Disney Princess' are underage canonically speaking. There's only 5 or 6 that are over 18, with Elsa being the oldest at 21. Not counting Kylo Ren of course. Same with with Pokemon...

I think it will be okay, if not it can always be removed.
    "It's time to pay for your Sins."
    Everyone talks about gay bars and gay clubs, why not let's go beyond gay. Let's go enchanted. That way when you say your into S&M it means Sorcery and Magic. - Robin Williams

Images

Excellent, prepare for image dump!